Author Topic: Hello From Iceland  (Read 11077 times)

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
Hello From Iceland
« on: April 29, 2009, 08:33:16 PM »
I guess im the only icelandic member here

Im a luthertian christian which is the offical relegion of Iceland  and i am my younger twenties (dont want to give personal info hate speech laws in iceland are vicisous and the muslims have 3 times tried to use those "hate speech" laws here)
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Hello From Iceland
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 09:45:36 PM »
Welcome.

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 01:58:04 AM »
Welcome!  I Actually lived in Iceland for a couple of years on the navy base with my parents.  What area are you from?
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 03:04:26 AM »
Welcome to JTF

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 03:06:05 AM »
Welcome
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 03:16:15 AM »
Welcome to the jtf forum.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 05:08:42 AM »
Welcome and warm greetings to a cool place. I hope you enjoy being here.  :dance:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 06:16:52 AM »
My Brother in law's mother is Icelandic his father is Jewish his parents meet when his Father was stationed in Iceland.My brother in law was brought up Jewish.BTW welcome
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:59:34 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 10:05:24 AM »
Hello from America...I pray that we learn something about the agenda of the Muslim with their evil cult religion Islam...they are trying to globalize with this evil religion of violence!

I am a christian also...in America you have many religions but Islam can not win! i work every day to shed light on their evil agenda and using what they have done to other countries like yours and others around the world! Here we have tolerance for any religion but Islam has no tolerance at all for any infidel!

I have a question....what is the highest temperature there in iceland??? I love the cold weather...me and my husband want to move up north to the mountains from where we are...i am in a subtropical climate...i really hate the heat...lol

nice to meet ya!

I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 06:13:37 PM »
Welcome!  I Actually lived in Iceland for a couple of years on the navy base with my parents.  What area are you from?

Reykjavik, the navy base was in keflavík
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 06:17:57 PM »
Hello from America...I pray that we learn something about the agenda of the Muslim with their evil cult religion Islam...they are trying to globalize with this evil religion of violence!

I am a christian also...in America you have many religions but Islam can not win! i work every day to shed light on their evil agenda and using what they have done to other countries like yours and others around the world! Here we have tolerance for any religion but Islam has no tolerance at all for any infidel!

I have a question....what is the highest temperature there in iceland??? I love the cold weather...me and my husband want to move up north to the mountains from where we are...i am in a subtropical climate...i really hate the heat...lol

nice to meet ya!

The hottest  it gets in the summer few days a year is 19 Celsius which is 66 Fahrenheit
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 05:40:39 AM »
I don't know anything about Islam in Iceland! Can you provide some info?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 07:24:29 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 09:23:25 AM »
Welcome to the forum Icelander !

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 10:08:22 AM »
I don't know anything about Islam in Iceland! Can you provide some info?

Yes i made topic about  Islam in Iceland ,theres abotu 1000 muslims in iceland mostly refugues from kosovo and israel(muslims that are in israel)

They have a website called Islam.is  and they meet regularly in this ugly house because Reykjavíkuborg denied 5000 squre meter mosque!

Instead they meet in this ugly house
http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/2009/04/iceland-first-all-icelandic-muslim.html
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 10:27:07 AM by D2I »
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,34258.0.html

A par of young real Icelanders were married in this week  ( i dont consider muslim immigrants to be icelanders even though they have citizenship)

They tried to use 2 newspapers here for pritning the mohammed cartoons

The leader of the only muslim orginaztion in iceland when he got fired from his job as a a computer managed for the hostpial system, it was ofter staffed  and they made budget cuts, of course he thought he was discriminated against but he lost it.
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 10:13:26 AM »
Few jtf members appears to have had  family members who were at the military base in keflavík where my grandfather worked for long time.
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 10:18:38 AM »
My Brother in law's mother is Icelandic his father is Jewish his parents meet when his Father was stationed in Iceland.My brother in law was brought up Jewish.BTW welcome

There are  exuly so few jews in iceland they cannot qualify for a offical relegion state reginased relegion (tax emepetion) you need around 300 members to do it.

They put that law in please that a group has to have 300 memers to be a accept relegion by the goverment, because people were sending in application to get all such of nonsense religion state approved apply ed such  as satanism and  some people were sending in old cannibalistic relegions so they had to put a end to it.
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 10:30:09 AM »
Welcome!

I have some Icelandic friends. I met one in summer of 2008. Her name is Sunneva.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2009, 10:37:17 AM »

There are  exuly so few jews in iceland they cannot qualify for a offical relegion state reginased relegion (tax emepetion) you need around 300 members to do it.

They put that law in please that a group has to have 300 memers to be a accept relegion by the goverment, because people were sending in application to get all such of nonsense religion state approved apply ed such  as satanism and  some people were sending in old cannibalistic relegions so they had to put a end to it.
Yes i know they live in the U.S. My brother in laws Father meet his wife in Iceland when he was stationed there
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2009, 04:43:40 PM »
Welcome D21!!  Is it Icy in Iceland?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 03:09:34 AM »
The mosque's name is Masjid an-Nur (مسجد النور ). This is the name of the main mosque in Egypt, where they have constant hate speeches against Israel!  >:( :o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 03:53:19 PM »
I've heard Iceland is a great place to live, is that true?

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 01:46:46 AM »
I've heard Iceland is a great place to live, is that true?
Not so great at the momement due to the economic crash, it hit Icleand very hard
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 01:47:34 AM »
The mosque's name is Masjid an-Nur (مسجد النور ). This is the name of the main mosque in Egypt, where they have constant hate speeches against Israel!  >:( :o

Thank you for that information  i did not  know that , maby they are the ones behind financing them here?

The Muslims here applied for a 5000 squere meter mosque and theres no way they could have payed for that , they must have huge finacers behind them. Thankfully it was rejected but it makes me wonder where the heck do a few hundred muslims get money for a 5000 squere meter mosque?
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!