Author Topic: George Tiller ysh''v shot and killed at Wichita Church  (Read 4140 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: George Tiller ysh''v shot and killed at Wichita Church
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 01:58:39 PM »
Imo the worst thing in this case is that he was such a hypocrite.

What is his purpose to visit a christian assembly if he is already obvious fallen out of grace. But this question goes to the assembly too. The normal thing to do with this kind of people is to bann them and seperate from them. Really twisted - of both sides ...

I don't think that he should have been banned from attending church. If he has those kinds of moral issues he needs to be exposed to morality and a Biblical message more than other people do. It's a real crime that he was allowed to hold a leadership position or a position of honor such as being a deacon though. That shows that the church condoned the evil he did and wasn't there to help him be a better person.

This kind of people are dangerous Ruby. You overestimate the strenght of the righteous. If you stay in close contact with evil people you will turn yourself into an evil person. There is only one possibility - seperation.

Read 1. Kornither 5:1 ff & Matthäus 18:5 ff.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 02:10:32 PM »
One should not glorify the murder of Dr. Tiller. His abortion work should have been illegal, but it wasn't. Non-violent alternatives should have been pursued. 

That could be true.
Come to think of it they'll make a hero out of the guy who went around pulling brains out of 8.5 month old babies.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 03:25:36 PM »
Look here the Pastor and the assistant Pastor a woman the Pastor sounds like a hippy to me             http://www.reformation-lutheran.org/aboutus/staff.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »
Look here the Pastor and the assistant Pastor a woman the Pastor sounds like a hippy to me             http://www.reformation-lutheran.org/aboutus/staff.html

Typical Lutherians. I destest them and I know them very well, because I was raised in a secular Lutherian home and confirmed in a bolschewist Lutherian church. They are real scum.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 04:47:44 PM »
Everyones bitching and crying about the death of George Tiller, but they treat the unborn babies as if they don't even exist. This is why wisdom, and righteousness cannot exist without knowing the L-rd. Without it, you ignore the innocent and defend the guilty.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »
Pheasant I know that evil people can corrupt good people but sometimes I wonder how evil people are supposed to learn something better if they're shut out of places like churches. It's a really confusing thing to me because I can see your point completely too. You're right that they are destructive but I have to wonder where the balance is between compassion for helping people who need moral guidance and protection of people who are righteous.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2009, 09:08:05 PM »
   At least those opposing the murder will oppose the death penalty for the suspect or do they only oppose the death penalty when it applies to the truly guilty.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2009, 10:12:52 PM »
Pheasant I know that evil people can corrupt good people but sometimes I wonder how evil people are supposed to learn something better if they're shut out of places like churches. It's a really confusing thing to me because I can see your point completely too. You're right that they are destructive but I have to wonder where the balance is between compassion for helping people who need moral guidance and protection of people who are righteous.

Hi Ruby, you bring up a good point. I do believe that some people are truly sorry for their sins and attempt to repent, however on the other hand,
there are some really evil people who use places of worship as a cover for their evil deeds.
Who knows if Tiller the baby killer was truly sorry, or he wanted to convince himself that he was sorry.
If he was truly sorry I would assume he would not have been performing abortions anymore.

Shalom & G-d Bless!

Dox

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2009, 10:15:11 PM »
 :dance: :dance: AMEN  :dance: :dance:
G-D BLESS THE BRAVE SOUL WHO CaRRIED OUT THE VERY DEED THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE DONE!

When will the holocaust against innocent babies end?   

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 04:15:47 AM »
G-D BLESS THE BRAVE SOUL WHO CaRRIED OUT THE VERY DEED THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE DONE!

Come ON!

It is TOTALLY WRONG to take the law into your own hands. Life is not a Batman comic book. It's not Spiderman or a video game or James Bond. There's supposed to be courts and a trial. What this man did to the abortionist is just as wrong as the abortionist doing it to the babies. You guys are supporting murder. You do not stand up for the law and morality. You're pathetic scum.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 05:15:48 AM »
   At least those opposing the murder will oppose the death penalty for the suspect or do they only oppose the death penalty when it applies to the truly guilty.

Everybody knows the answer.  :::D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 05:18:54 AM »

The truth is, that nobody is able to help them. It is their nature to do this kind of things.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 06:26:31 AM »
One should not glorify the murder of Dr. Tiller.  His abortion work should have been illegal, but it wasn't.  Non-violent alternatives should have been pursued.   

I agree.  I understand the doctor performed rare instances of late-term abortions in cases where the mother's life is in jeopardy and were deemed medically necessary.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 02:54:38 PM »

Come ON!

It is TOTALLY WRONG to take the law into your own hands. Life is not a Batman comic book. It's not Spiderman or a video game or James Bond. There's supposed to be courts and a trial. What this man did to the abortionist is just as wrong as the abortionist doing it to the babies. You guys are supporting murder. You do not stand up for the law and morality. You're pathetic scum.

I'm pathetic scum that I support the death ofa child murderer?  What are you then?  Where was "BIG BROTHER" when this butcher was taking lives of thousands of children.  Don't believe the media hype that he was some hero who saved the lives of women on their death bed.  If abortion was all about saving sick women's lives, you would not hear a peep out of me.  A majority of abortions that this monster performed were abortions performed because the baby inconvenienced the slutty mother and stingy, selfish father to be.  Most abortions, go do some research, are not performed to save the life or remove a deformed fetus.  Most abortions are performed because the women do not want to go through with having a baby, since it would inconvenience them.  They don't want to take the time, money and responsiblity required to bea parent and its much easier to go to doctor death and have him take a scalpel, a vacuum or dump acid on the little guy's head.

By the way, this doctor performed some illegal post-birth abortions that did not have proper approval, but due to his status and a fleet of good lawyers, he got off and never got in trouble.  This infuriated pro-life activists to the point where someone did the duty the government failed.

No offense, but you are a supporter of child murderes and that makes you equal to them!  I pray to G-d you repent for supporting this animal!  And maybe the Americans were wrong to kill Germans without giving them a fair trial in WWII?  Or perhaps if no one is around to punish your enemy, you have to do it and not give a damn what the liberal monkeys have to say.

At least 1.5 million abortions performed in USA each year! 
42 million abortions performed around the world each year!

END THE BABY HOLOCAUST NOW!!!  EXECUTE ALL NAZI ABORTION DOCTORS!! 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 02:59:54 PM by MountainMan »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 02:57:21 PM »

The truth is, that nobody is able to help them. It is their nature to do this kind of things.

I hope that God can help these kinds of people, at least to stop killing babies. I wonder if once in his life if Tiller didn't look at his hands and think about what he had done, and felt remorse? I have to wonder if he lived in his own private hell, knowing in his heart that what he did was evil, but doing it anyway and justifying it to himself in all the ways he could. I wouldn't want to be him, dead or alive.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2009, 03:01:23 PM »

Come ON!

I'm pathetic scum that I support the death ofa child murderer?  What are you then?  Where was "BIG BROTHER" when this butcher was taking lives of thousands of children.  Don't believe the media hype that he was some hero who saved the lives of women on their death bed.  If abortion was all about saving sick women's lives, you would not hear a peep out of me.  A majority of abortions that this monster performed were abortions performed because the baby inconvenienced the slutty mother and stingy, selfish father to be.  Most abortions, go do some research, are not performed to save the life or remove a deformed fetus.  Most abortions are performed because the women do not want to go through with having a baby, since it would inconvenience them.  They don't want to take the time, money and responsiblity required to bea parent and its much easier to go to doctor death and have him take a scalpel, a vacuum or dump acid on the little guy's head.

By the way, this doctor performed some illegal post-birth abortions that did not have proper approval, but due to his status and a fleet of good lawyers, he got off and never got in trouble.  This infuriated pro-life activists to the point where someone did the duty the government failed.

No offense, but you are a supporter of child murderes and that makes you equal to them!  I pray to G-d you repent for supporting this animal!  And maybe the Americans were wrong to kill Germans without giving them a fair trial in WWII?  Or perhaps if no one is around to punish your enemy, you have to do it and not give a damn what the liberal monkeys have to say.

No, I don't support abortionists. I think abortion is wrong unless it's to save the life of the mother.

WWII was a war. We're not currently in a war with abortionists, with them fighting back and us fighting them, using soldiers and battlefields and the like. Wartime law is different from peacetime law. During normal times, -- peacetime, now -- we are to have courts and rule of law. Says that in the Noahide Laws. No murder and you're supposed to advocate for rule of law.

Letting people go around killing each other any way they see fit is not rule of law, even if the person they're killing is a murderer. They're supposed to have a trial, and laws are supposed to be in place that say "this behavior, abortion, is wrong. "

In fact this is the way people behave in Muslim countries. When someone is an adulterer or murderer or homosexual, they take them out into the streets and kill them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009, 03:01:32 PM »
Come ON!

I do not support anybody taking the law into their own hands and killing evil people (for starters, because nobody's life is worth going to prison for life or facing the death penalty for because they took matters into their own hands and killed a bad person), and in fact I oppose breaking the law under any circumstances (the Bible commands us to be subject to authorities) unless it is absolutely necessary (i.e. if the government demanded that I turn in the names of all opponents of Islam that I know), but this man was absolute scum of the earth--as low as Osama bin Laden IMO. I would much have rather seen this guy tried, convicted, and hanged by a jury than being taken out the way he was, but it is undeniable that this was divine justice in action. Praise G-d that this beast is writhing around in an Olympic-sized pool full of molten bauxite and quartz as we speak.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 03:02:29 PM »
Come ON!

It was the wrong way to go about it and I don't condone the action of shooting him.

However maybe you can understand why people are happy. Tiller was a murderer who killed near full-term human babies. How would you feel about it if someone went into a maternity ward of a hospital with a butcher knife and started stabbing all the babies in the heart? That's the kind of evil p.o.s. that Tiller was, except he would pull a baby out and jam something into the back of his or her skull and suck the brains out while the baby's legs are kicking.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 03:03:57 PM »
It was the wrong way to go about it and I don't condone the action of shooting him.

However maybe you can understand why people are happy. Tiller was a murderer who killed near full-term human babies. How would you feel about it if someone went into a maternity ward of a hospital with a butcher knife and started stabbing all the babies in the heart? That's the kind of evil p.o.s. that Tiller was, except he would pull a baby out and jam something into the back of his or her skull and suck the brains out while the baby's legs are kicking.
Rubystars is right. I cannot give assent to vigilante acts ever, no matter how evil the person being targeted is, but we should still be grateful that divine justice was done and that this demon no longer walks among us.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2009, 03:05:23 PM »
One last thing, I think JTFers should all be praying that there is a massive radon gas cloud under the floor of the Jew-hating Martin Hitler church that Tiller served as an elder in so that everyone who attends it can get metastatic lung sarcoma.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2009, 03:09:15 PM »
One last thing, I think JTFers should all be praying that there is a massive radon gas cloud under the floor of the Jew-hating Martin Hitler church that Tiller served as an elder in so that everyone who attends it can get metastatic lung sarcoma.

Personally I hope that they change and become more conservative and turn to G-d instead of making leftist liberalism their G-d.

You made some great points in this thread though!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2009, 07:49:38 AM »
Imo the worst thing in this case is that he was such a hypocrite.

What is his purpose to visit a christian assembly if he is already obvious fallen out of grace. But this question goes to the assembly too. The normal thing to do with this kind of people is to bann them and seperate from them. Really twisted - of both sides ...

They're Lutherans and Lutherans; They're 3 branches of them in USA and only 2 are Liberal; Polish Lutherans are even more conservative although I chosed Ortodoxy when Leaving RCC anyway. Partly becouse they have parish nearby and more importantly becouse I'm fed up with protestant lawlessness and ortodox theology and liturgy speaks to my heart. I think that's a case of the wratch of God rather than vigilancy becouse unborn children are regarded as subhumans by modern world just like Jews were wieved by nazis during WWII. Unlike Jews however who were rescued eventualy by Alied victory (too late for 1/3 of them but still) nobody is standing for them... Well seems  almost nobody.  :)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 03:01:30 PM »

http://74.125.155.132/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=cache:http://www.gingiedmonds.com/June12009.html&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

http://www.gingiedmonds.com/Home_Page.html

George Tiller - the infamous late-term abortionist and medical director of Women's Health Care Services in Wichita, Kansas – was killed on May 31, 2009.

Tiller was one of only three nationwide abortionists that make a living injecting digoxin into the beating hearts of small infants from the 21st week of pregnancy to birth.  This man put Kansas on the map as the "abortion state" with his entrepreneurial spirit in capitalizing on abortion services.

In addition to being a hit man for hire, Tiller also offered funerary services to mothers that paid him to off their kids.  While most clinics in the nation are content to just rape and scrape, Tiller took his practice leaps and bounds beyond the norm and peddled abortion packages that included photographing, footprinting, handprinting, baptism, cremation, and arrangement for autopsy.

George Tiller personally killed more babies than America lost soldiers in Vietnam.  Although he specialized in killing handicapped children, most of his tiny victims were late term, fully-formed, healthy, and viable outside the womb.  He performed an average of roughly seven post-viable abortions per week and has admitted on tape to aborting babies a day before the mother's due date.

Despite his radical dealings in abortion extremism for over 35 years, Tiller has been met with physical violence only three times in his career of mass baby slaughter.  His clinic was bombed in 1985.  On August 19, 1993 he was shot in both arms outside of his Wichita clinic.  And on May 31, 2009 Tiller was shot to death as he served as an usher during church services.

Murder is murder, and it is something that we pro-lifers inherently deplore.  But I can't help but note - and my history is rusty so pardon me here - I'm trying to remember, did anyone mourn Lee Harvey Oswald when Jack Ruby gunned him down?  Or better yet, did anyone mourn the deaths of Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer, or any other mass murderer for that matter?  Even according to the harebrained pro-choice life-at-viability reckoning, Tiller was indisputably a mass murderer who was executed in a fashion far more humane than the tens of thousands of children that he mutilated and left to die in cuddle session bassinets.

I mean, think about it.  Someone just shot a Nazi guard manning the gas chamber at Aushwitz.  I should feel bad about this?  George Tiller the Baby Killer's acts are every bit as vile as the Nazi war criminals who were hunted down, tried, and sentenced after they participated in the "legal" murder of the Jews that fell into their hands.

The lone wacko who gunned Tiller down was not associated with any single pro-life organization or group.  He was working solo and his acts rest on his head alone.  So why, exactly, are pro-lifers doing back flips to appease the abortion mongering moonbats that seek to elevate Tiller to martyrdom and sainthood?

Instead of scrambling to feverishly denounce the pro-life community ("Anyone who thinks Tiller's death is in any way a positive thing is not a true pro-lifer"... huh?) we should be looking at a very serious fact:  If every single pro-lifer who is currently falling all over themselves to publicly mourn the "loss" of this abortionist displayed just a fraction of that outrage over just ONE of the children Tiller murdered on a regular nine to five, Baby Killer Tiller would have been put out of business long ago and he would not be dead today.

Over the years there have been multiple opportunities to peacefully and legally hold George Tiller accountable to his actions, thus shielding him from acts of extremism.  An example would be his trial that took place in March of 2009.  Being charged with 19 misdemeanors he got off scott-free through corrupt political ties and professional dishonesty.  Again, had justice been served in that courtroom, Tiller would be alive today and serving a sentence behind bars.

Is the pro-life position one of violence?  Of course not.  It is because we are so peaceful that lone acts of extremism immediately garner national attention.  In the course of a 36 year genocide, only five abortionists have been killed.  According to government statistics from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, for every abortionists killed, over thirty clergy members have been murdered.  Where are the candlelight vigils and 24/7 news coverage for these victims of political violence?

According to the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, every day more than 80 Americans die from gun violence - many of these being senseless death with the victims innocent of any wrong-doing.  And here we have a man who made a living peddling death, who reaped what he had been sowing for over 36 years at $5,000+ a pop. Does this honestly surprise anyone?

Pro-lifers need to stop hyperventilating over the pro-aborts who are having aneurisms synthesizing mock outrage at Tiller's demise.  We need, now more than ever, to keep things in proper perspective.

I know this is a huge loss for Tiller's family and they need our prayer and support.  I'm sure they are grieving bitterly, and it is heartbreaking to think of the pain that they must be feeling.  It is ultimately tragic that Tiller did not have an opportunity to properly prepare his soul to face his Maker.  Unless some miracle happened, he left this life with his hands drenched with innocent blood.

While it is imperative that we extend love and grace to the family of Tiller, we still cannot afford to lose sight of the fact that George Tiller was a mass murderer of the worst kind who made a living off of killing babies and harming women.  Unless you are radically against capital punishment, those who view abortion as murder agree that the penalty for the crime of mass child slaughter is death.  And although the method and means of his execution is deplorable, the ultimate outcome is not.

The man chose his fate the moment he dismembered his first infant.  I'm not embarrassed to say what the punishment for the crime is anymore than I'm embarrassed to admit that child killing is a crime.

Did I want him to be gunned down in church - even a hypocritical, Molech-worshiping fraud of a church like the one he was attending while shot?  No.  I would have much preferred him being tried and convicted in a court of law that is consistent with medical science and personhood as defined in our Constitution.  We can prevent the atrocious acts of violence against abortionists by holding them accountable to their actions.

There is no doubt that Tiller deserved to be executed for his crimes.  I just would have preferred a state sanctioned lethal injection, hanging, firing squad, electric chair, good old fashioned stoning, what have you.

The sooner pro-lifers stop giving pro-aborts wiggle room in their perpetual playing of the victim card, the better.  We need to reveal to the nation what this man did for a living and shed even more light on the grisly details of abortion.  Our pointless pacifism and back-peddling in the face of this tragedy is helping turn George Tiller into a hero for the pro-abort crowd.

Already, the pro-deathers are making absurd comments such as, "Tiller was truly pro-life, he helped women and was willing to sacrifice his own life for them!"  Well, if pro-aborts can dub Tiller "truly pro-life", then in all fairness I guess it's safe to say that his killer was truly "pro-choice".  He believed in the idea that if a person's existence troubles you, you have the right to kill them.  He also obviously strongly felt that every abortionist should be a wanted abortionist.  Is it not a personal decision?  His ammunition, his choice?  Everybody has an opinion... can't we all just get along?  Find common ground, like Obama asked us to?

I mean, I personally would not shoot an abortionist, but who am I to impose my morality on someone else?  If you are against shooting abortionists, then don't shoot one, right?  Hmm, suddenly pro-choice  rhetoric doesn't sound so warm and fuzzy and virtuous, does it?

Tiller was killed by a pro-choice act.  Pro-lifers need make no apologies.  Both men are guilty of bloodshed and this tragedy is a sad but all-too-real testament to the biblical truth that those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

- Gingi Edmonds
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Moshe92

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 03:03:32 PM »
In the past several days, there have been a lot of disgusting Boston Globe editorials and letters in favor of Tiller. They are calling him a hero and saying that he saved many lives.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »
In the past several days, there have been a lot of disgusting Boston Globe editorials and letters in favor of Tiller. They are calling him a hero and saying that he saved many lives.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.