Author Topic: McNair Shot Dead by his 20 year old girl friend.  (Read 9106 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: McNair Shot Dead by his 20 year old girl friend.
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2009, 05:37:52 PM »
A class act.  :::D  He wouldn't have put himself, and in turn his family, at risk. 
That was the point of what I was saying.  They THOUGHT he was...

Class Act  :::D  His wife thought he was?  I wonder what she is thinking now.

That was exactly the point of what I was saying.  The wife thought he was a good husband.  For every wife that gets cheated on, if it's a somewhat normal marriage, that's what every wife thinks until they are betrayed.   Same thing for husbands that get cheated on.  Until they find out they think everythings great.
Sorry if I misunderstood the point of your post.  ;D 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2009, 06:40:41 PM »
She put him out like he was a sick pet. Disgusting whore. Anyway I couldn't care less about this story.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2009, 09:14:48 PM »
Ag337,

You aren't a troll, and I certainly responded to you too quickly and angrily, but you attacked me for absolutely no reason in the world. You certainly APPEARED to be defending this female Islamic murderer. That is why I called you pro-Muslim. Based on this one particular instance, the shoe fit. I don't know you and don't know what your other positions are, so I will refrain from further comment, but that one singular comment of yours looked pro-Muslim.

I also was very upset that you have sent me PMs in the past taking a friendly attitude towards me (I have them, still) and then now, without warning, not only turned on me, but created a faction or "camp" on the forum. This is the kind of thing that Tina Greco did, and I am very wary of this kind of behavior after what happened here a year ago. Your attitude and behavior are still not something I can explain.

Granted--I get your point now. You felt like I was only picking on the woman. Even though I wasn't (as I think I made clear in my OP), even if I did exclusively blame her and defended McNair, it would not justify your response to me in the least. You are entitled to my opinions as much as I am, but I do think it takes a considerable stretch of imagination to apply my views on one particular female Arab Muslim murderess to womankind in general. Moreover, I could take your logic in turn to make the case that you are misanthropic. I also wonder why you are bothered by my attacks on Muslim Nazi or Muslim Nazi-sympathizing evil women, but are silent when people make outright racist statements in the very same thread here (i.e. "this nighera got what he deserved").

For the record, and for the last time, I do not think McNair was a good man, but there is a whole world of difference between committing adultery and committing murder. I don't know if the guy was a wanton "player" or he had a crappy marriage or what, but nothing puts cheating on a par with homicide, period. If he deserved death, G-d should have judged him. Nobody deserves to be the victim of a Muslim Nazi shahid.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2009, 11:31:59 PM »
Mcnair was an evil shvartze beast who was cheating on his wife and that led to his murder. But lets be real, his wife was an evil shvartze beast too. I have to agree with serb avenger here that this muzzie whore was indeed trying to go after him for his dough and in principle committed murder. I say that because if Mcnair supported Islam, then I couldn't give a damn if he was murdered. In principle, a person who commits this type of affair shouldn't be murdered if they just made a mistake but if mcnair was indeed a muzzie supporting beast then who cares.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2009, 02:38:01 AM »
Ag337,

You aren't a troll, and I certainly responded to you too quickly and angrily, but you attacked me for absolutely no reason in the world. You certainly APPEARED to be defending this female Islamic murderer. That is why I called you pro-Muslim. Based on this one particular instance, the shoe fit. I don't know you and don't know what your other positions are, so I will refrain from further comment, but that one singular comment of yours looked pro-Muslim.

I also was very upset that you have sent me PMs in the past taking a friendly attitude towards me (I have them, still) and then now, without warning, not only turned on me, but created a faction or "camp" on the forum. This is the kind of thing that Tina Greco did, and I am very wary of this kind of behavior after what happened here a year ago. Your attitude and behavior are still not something I can explain.

Granted--I get your point now. You felt like I was only picking on the woman. Even though I wasn't (as I think I made clear in my OP), even if I did exclusively blame her and defended McNair, it would not justify your response to me in the least. You are entitled to my opinions as much as I am, but I do think it takes a considerable stretch of imagination to apply my views on one particular female Arab Muslim murderess to womankind in general. Moreover, I could take your logic in turn to make the case that you are misanthropic. I also wonder why you are bothered by my attacks on Muslim Nazi or Muslim Nazi-sympathizing evil women, but are silent when people make outright racist statements in the very same thread here (i.e. "this nighera got what he deserved").

For the record, and for the last time, I do not think McNair was a good man, but there is a whole world of difference between committing adultery and committing murder. I don't know if the guy was a wanton "player" or he had a crappy marriage or what, but nothing puts cheating on a par with homicide, period. If he deserved death, G-d should have judged him. Nobody deserves to be the victim of a Muslim Nazi shahid.

You also had many anti-women posts before. By the way I don't see your apologize. You were insulting Ag337 with her feelings and it is disgusting. So you must apologize now! She lost her relatives, but you don't respect her feelings. And she didn't protect that muslim woman. No one has problem with Ag337. Only you have...

But I'm going to help you, here is an example about apologize.

"Dear Ag337,

I'm really sorry that I called you troll, I know you are not. I just was very upset, because I felt you were protecting that muslim though my reaction was not right. I imagine how you feel about your relatives. I would never never hurt you. I would never give you pain. I'm ashamed. I will respect you, you are a great girl. Please forgive for my mistake.

And the best wishes,
Serb Avenger"
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2009, 11:02:20 AM »
sorry both the girl and Mcnair deserved their end...a cheating husband and an accomplice to him cheating..both equally evil..both equally got what was coming.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2009, 11:53:34 AM »
Although both used very poor judgement in this case, two lives have now been destroyed and their families are suffering the pain of that loss. So I do have compassion for them in that respect.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »
sorry both the girl and Mcnair deserved their end...a cheating husband and an accomplice to him cheating..both equally evil..both equally got what was coming.
I don't see where cheating is an equal crime to homicide, especially an Islamic shahidic homicide.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2009, 12:33:34 PM »
Mcnair was an evil shvartze beast who was cheating on his wife and that led to his murder. But lets be real, his wife was an evil shvartze beast too. I have to agree with serb avenger here that this muzzie whore was indeed trying to go after him for his dough and in principle committed murder. I say that because if Mcnair supported Islam, then I couldn't give a damn if he was murdered. In principle, a person who commits this type of affair shouldn't be murdered if they just made a mistake but if mcnair was indeed a muzzie supporting beast then who cares.
I don't necessarily think McNair was a Muslim sympathizer--just a dumb schvartze who thought with his pecker and fell for a smoothtalking trampola. At least that's what I got out of the story. He wasn't a good guy or innocent victim by any stretch, but he didn't deserve to be murdered in his sleep by this Muslim Nazi shahid whore, and it's incredible that people here are defending her.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »
Why is she less evil than he is just because she is younger and female?

She was a typical Muslim shahid. He was a bad man also but he didn't commit murder. We don't even know how the affair started. Maybe she came on to him (not that that excuses it, but it does happen).

yea, right.  She did it to be a "shahid", and not because she was angry that someone was cheating on her, because, you know, that never, ever happens.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2009, 01:27:12 PM »
Well, besides the fact that she was a Muslim, and killed herself in the process of murdering a non-Muslim, gee whiz, there's no reason to call her a shahid at all. Do you even know what the definition of shahid is?

I do find it kind of amusing though that an adulteress would be upset at being "cheated" on (not that we have any way of knowing if that was actually the motive).

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2009, 01:31:09 PM »
Why is she less evil than he is just because she is younger and female?

She was a typical Muslim shahid. He was a bad man also but he didn't commit murder. We don't even know how the affair started. Maybe she came on to him (not that that excuses it, but it does happen).

yea, right.  She did it to be a "shahid", and not because she was angry that someone was cheating on her, because, you know, that never, ever happens.

McNair was already married with kids. So he was already cheating on her. This whole story is ridiculous. She hoped he would leave her wife and live with her instead but she suspected he was having another affair with another woman. If this is true, then can you imagine how mentally deranged this woman was? She clearly wasn't mentally sane. The fact that she killed him because of it proves her state of insanity. Of course, the fact that she may be a muslim probably has nothing to do with this murder in this case.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2009, 03:01:58 PM »
Well, besides the fact that she was a Muslim, and killed herself in the process of murdering a non-Muslim, gee whiz, there's no reason to call her a shahid at all. Do you even know what the definition of shahid is?

I do find it kind of amusing though that an adulteress would be upset at being "cheated" on (not that we have any way of knowing if that was actually the motive).

any proof to back up this fact? hint: you thinking or assuming she is doesn't make it fact. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2009, 05:03:10 PM »
OK, there is a 3% chance she was a Maronite or Orthodox Arab, you know, one of those people who dedicates services to Sheik Nasrallah and paints their hair green and yellow. Satisfied?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2009, 09:06:29 PM »
I don't necessarily think McNair was a Muslim sympathizer--just a dumb schvartze who thought with his pecker and fell for a smoothtalking trampola. At least that's what I got out of the story. He wasn't a good guy or innocent victim by any stretch, but he didn't deserve to be murdered in his sleep by this Muslim Nazi shahid whore, and it's incredible that people here are defending her.
It is not a matter of defending her.
If you play with fire you're going to get burned.  Some times burned to DEATH.
 :nono:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »
It is not a matter of defending her.
If you play with fire you're going to get burned.  Some times burned to DEATH.
 :nono:

The muzzy let him off the hook way to  easy...He never saw it coming...As I said in an earlier post she should aimed lower for starters and worked up... And yes... The carousing niggeraa got just what he had coming.... Like someone I knew use to say " You play with the bull you get the horns "   v.finizio (r.i.p)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »
I don't see where cheating is an equal crime to homicide, especially an Islamic shahidic homicide.

They aren't equal crimes..true...but both are evil and both would spread evil in this world if still alive today..so good riddance for both...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2009, 10:06:03 PM »
I read on the comments of another blog that this McNair guy would routinely have sex with prostitutes.  The man just wouldn't control himself. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2009, 10:50:38 PM »
I read on the comments of another blog that this McNair guy would routinely have sex with prostitutes.  The man just wouldn't control himself. 
Fine, it's well-established he was a pig. That doesn't justify murder.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2009, 11:08:13 PM »

Lisa, that sounds like a typical American shvartza. I am sure we would be hard pressed to find a young black male who doesn't do that. Anyhow Mcnair is a piece of drek and I agree with Serb Avenger than this 20 year old kurva was indeed a shahid. Its true that she happened to murder an evil shvartza who deserved to go to gehenom but I am sure she had allah in mind and the shihadah when she killed him. In any event, whether or not this shvartza deserved it, it's no loss for the world now that he is gone.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2009, 11:15:46 PM »
Agree...
                I can always count on you two guys (Serb Avenger + DWI) to put it in perspective... Thanks!
                                                                                                                                                 :clap:

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »
Thanks Dan

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2009, 11:24:48 PM »
Let's put it this way, he was a typical black pig, but she was a Muslim shahid. I think the latter is worse. No, he was not a great loss for humanity, but a Muslim Nazi murderer is a Muslim Nazi murderer.

One comment that I will throw out is that I doubt that Mrs. McNair is 100% innocent either. I don't know the woman but it's incredibly naive to assume that she was a completely innocent victim of an affair and a totally good wife.

Moshe92

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2009, 11:31:03 PM »
I agree completely with Serb Avenger.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2009, 06:14:31 AM »
Money and fame probably bought the wife's silence.  She does have four boys to consider though.  Maybe she was sticking it out for them.  I don't think that the girlfriend was thinking a thing about allah or her religion.  She was controlled by the green eyed monster, who didn't want to loose the money or the 'fame'. :crazy:   Who should really care though.  Two less animals walking the streets. 
Do you really think it's racist to call it as you see it ?  I don't.  This wasn't a human being that was killed here.  This was an animal, pure and simple.  Over and over again we see the same theme.  Fame and fortune can't cover up what a person is at their core.  That goes for whte trash too.