Author Topic: BNP is antisemitic  (Read 6771 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: BNP is antisemitic
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »
All political parties have both pro Jewish and anti Jewish elements

Some more anti-Jewish than others... Remember the Nazi party... It was a political party which had a small pro-Jewish element...

8)

There is the sister party of the BNP the Jobbik. (Movement for a better Hungary) they said that they want invite Iranians to Hungary and muslims, because muslims are equal, and the Iranian Army should control Hungary, because they don't trust in the "Judeo-communist Hungarian police" and they also have JEWISH MEMBERS! They are selfhaters.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2009, 10:09:02 PM »
The Jobbik's own guard the Magyar Garda (Hungarian Guard, I'm sure you have heard about it) said that the Holocaust is a big joke...and there is a holocaust surviver Jew in the Hungarian Guard. One word: TRAITOR!!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2009, 10:29:53 PM »
I don't trust the BNP at all.

They are pretending to be more moderate now towards Jews, but it is just that...pretending.

They are still Nazis underneath it all.

Let's look at it a different way. The BNP is the only party that will save Britain from the Muslim and third-world invasion. I know that some of their members have said things that are antisemitic. I also think they are civilized and take lessons from history. G-d forbid a Muslim sharia law regime were to be introduced in a matter of years. Israel won't even be recognized by Britain, and it will be recognized as Palestine and provides funds to Hamas. Attacks and violence against Jews and synagogues will become permissible and nonpunishable under sharia law. Jewish women will become concubines under sharia law. So sometimes you have to choose. Choose between the better of two evils that is. BNP or sharia law?

They would turn on us the first chance they got.  It's quite simple...they have wizened up. They know if they preach against da joos they will be more marginalized and get no mainstream support.  So they bring a few Jews into the fold, and act like they love us.  Question is, how long do you think that love will last? Who do you think they will target after they have reached their aims re: muslims and immigration?

It won't be the Germans I'll tell ya that much.

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing...

Well, let's encourage aliyah among British Jews and quit playing the "Who is the Anti-semite Game." Read my first post on this forum if you would like to be exposed to some good Kahanist logic. You still didn't answer my question. Would the BNP OR sharia law be best for Britain AND the Jews. Once the BNP executes their plan for dealing with their temporary residents in Britain; maybe Israel - when Kahanists take over - will have less "guilt" with the expulsion of the Arabs.

Genesis 16:11-12
11. The angel of the L-RD also said to her:
      "You are now with child
      and you will have a son.
      You shall name him Ishmael,
      for the L-RD has heard of your misery.

12. He will be a wild donkey of a man;
     his hand will be against everyone
     and everyone's hand against him,
     and he will live in hostility
     toward all his brothers."
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2009, 10:52:47 PM »
I don't trust the BNP at all.

They are pretending to be more moderate now towards Jews, but it is just that...pretending.

They are still Nazis underneath it all.

Let's look at it a different way. The BNP is the only party that will save Britain from the Muslim and third-world invasion. I know that some of their members have said things that are antisemitic. I also think they are civilized and take lessons from history. G-d forbid a Muslim sharia law regime were to be introduced in a matter of years. Israel won't even be recognized by Britain, and it will be recognized as Palestine and provides funds to Hamas. Attacks and violence against Jews and synagogues will become permissible and nonpunishable under sharia law. Jewish women will become concubines under sharia law. So sometimes you have to choose. Choose between the better of two evils that is. BNP or sharia law?

They would turn on us the first chance they got.  It's quite simple...they have wizened up. They know if they preach against da joos they will be more marginalized and get no mainstream support.  So they bring a few Jews into the fold, and act like they love us.  Question is, how long do you think that love will last? Who do you think they will target after they have reached their aims re: muslims and immigration?

It won't be the Germans I'll tell ya that much.

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing...

Well, let's encourage aliyah among British Jews and quit playing the "Who is the Anti-semite Game." Read my first post on this forum if you would like to be exposed to some good Kahanist logic. You still didn't answer my question. Would the BNP OR sharia law be best for Britain AND the Jews. Once the BNP executes their plan for dealing with their temporary residents in Britain; maybe Israel - when Kahanists take over - will have less "guilt" with the expulsion of the Arabs.

Nazis are always the worst.  I mistrust (and even hate) most Muslims as much as anyone else on here. 
A Nazi is a Nazi though, and a Nazi is much worse than a Muslim IMO.

Yes, we all know that some, even many Muslims are Nazis...but not every single Muslim is a Nazi.
Every single Nazi is a Nazi however, and the BNP is populated by Nazis, regardless of the propaganda they spew to try and show people how moderate they have become.

The enemy of our enemy is not ALWAYS our friend.  As long as the BNP is populated by former Blackshirts and Nazi supporters, I will NEVER trust them, regardless of their stance on Islam.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 03:52:56 AM »
Within the BNP, as with any UK party, you will find antisemitism if you look for it. It is undoubtedly true that, in the past, one or two of the existing BNP leadership amused themselves in the company of continental Nazis. As I do not have accesss to any London Clubs, I do not know how much antisemitism there is in the Consevative Party, but I suspect much more. While the Conservative Party has every chance of being the next UK government, the BNP has none.

So, the conclusion is obvious. The BNP is a protest vote which the UK badly needs. However, unlike one of the previous UK contributors, I do not talk about the "danger of the extreme right". Personally I wish daily for that "danger" to become a reality, not just in regard to immigration, but also in regard to any number of other issues which have/are ruining the UK. And let's not forget that in the UK we already have a Muslim Council, which is the equivalent of a Parliament; we already have partial Sharia Law; we have zero integration between Muslims and the other populations; and that within the lifetimes of our children the Muslims will become the majority vote. Is that good for Israel? I am not Jewish but I believe that the dangers should be sensibly prioritised.     

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 04:09:38 AM »
Don't forget that some Nazi parties support Israel strongly! Because after kicking the muzzies out, they have a place also where they can kick the Jews - Israel! No joke! I heard some Nazi speeches from German Nazis who stated that there should be a Stae for Jews where they can live on their own and where they all should be sent to! And I think that the non-spoken thought behind it was "and if the muzzies nuke them, we get rid of them" - some thought of "final solution"... >:(

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 04:13:15 AM »
Don't forget that some Nazi parties support Israel strongly! Because after kicking the muzzies out, they have a place also where they can kick the Jews - Israel! No joke! I heard some Nazi speeches from German Nazis who stated that there should be a Stae for Jews where they can live on their own and where they all should be sent to! And I think that the non-spoken thought behind it was "and if the muzzies nuke them, we get rid of them" - some thought of "final solution"... >:(

I know it is not joke! And also a problem!! YOU ARE RIGHT BROTHER! If I lived in London I wouldn't support the BNP. Geert Wilders is the best politician. Conservative, anti-muslim and pro-Jewish. G-d bless him!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 04:18:07 AM »

The Muslims in the UK are going nowhere. Gadaffi is right, the battle is won. No-one need "worry" about the BNP. Their votes are declining. Those of you who criticise the BNP should lie back and enjoy it, you will have what you want, and you will understand all.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 06:17:06 AM »
Have a look at:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 08:51:55 AM »
Have a look at:

Nothing wrong with it i think it's a good advertisement except for socialized medicine. But if thats what the U.K. wants at least let the ones who came first get it first
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 10:29:40 AM »
Have a look at:
let the ones who came first get it first
Exactly. The Welsh before the English.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 10:35:33 AM by David »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 10:34:41 AM »
Have a look at:
let the ones who came first get it first
Exactly. Welsh before the English.
Thats true  ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 10:38:52 AM »

I know it is not joke! And also a problem!! YOU ARE RIGHT BROTHER! If I lived in London I wouldn't support the BNP. Geert Wilders is the best politician. Conservative, anti-muslim and pro-Jewish. G-d bless him!
If you lived in London, you might feel differently about taking a few small risks rather than handing the country over to the Muslims.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2009, 02:24:03 PM »
Nothing wrong with it i think it's a good advertisement except for socialized medicine. But if that's what the U.K. wants at least let the ones who came first get it first

The British National Health Service was actually a good service at one time in Britain from my understanding. Their system was said to be a good model for how a NHS could work anywhere. It paid doctors well and it looked after the British people when it was there. Now, the immigration invasion has lowered the bar for the NHS. Immigrant doctors from the Philippines and Muslim countries are coming into Britain and working at lower wages. British doctors are actually leaving Britain because they cannot afford to work at those wages. Which is going to happen in America if Obama's plan falls through. From what I heard, British doctors are moving from Britain to either Canada or Australia to seek better paying positions in their field.

The Muslims in the UK are going nowhere. Gadaffi is right, the battle is won. No-one need "worry" about the BNP. Their votes are declining. Those of you who criticise the BNP should lie back and enjoy it, you will have what you want, and you will understand all.

This statement displays how weak you are. Yes, I mean that will all sincerity. Your saying that the battle is lost before it had ended, so lets roll over and play dead. NEVER!!!! This is the same kind of attitude that Western Civilization is giving in to and you are being a part of that. Nonsense... They just had two MEPs elected into the European Parliament  in June. Nick Griffin said after the victory about the ruling liberal elite, “The dam wall has been broken, and the waters of truth will flow out over this country to correct all that is wrong with our land."

Something about this party that has me sold to it is that it is a party full of British patriots that love their country. They are the one who are frustrated at the lack of effort on behalf of the current liberal establishment to address Britain's problems. They are frustrated that Britain is being invaded by third world immigrants, and are going to lose their country in a matter of years. They are the ONLY party with policies geared towards preserving Britain's ethnic, historical and cultural heritage. They want to restore Western and family values that have gone down the tube over the past few decades. I listen to everything they say, and what they tell people is the problem and a solution, and everything they are saying is the only way to get Britain out of its mess. Simply the only party I believe that puts its money where its mouth is.

So my conclusion is that when the British people see the seriousness this party has, and sees what it is doing while having members in European Parliament. They will get more voters. Especially the from the crowd who did not vote because they believe that all the parties are the same. Their budget is getting bigger and so are they. Their website is the most visited political party in Britain. We can only see what the future has in store for Britain and the BNP
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »
Nothing wrong with it i think it's a good advertisement except for socialized medicine. But if that's what the U.K. wants at least let the ones who came first get it first

The British National Health Service was actually a good service at one time in Britain from my understanding. Their system was said to be a good model for how a NHS could work anywhere. It paid doctors well and it looked after the British people when it was there. Now, the immigration invasion has lowered the bar for the NHS. Immigrant doctors from the Philippines and Muslim countries are coming into Britain and working at lower wages. British doctors are actually leaving Britain because they cannot afford to work at those wages. Which is going to happen in America if Obama's plan falls through. From what I heard, British doctors are moving from Britain to either Canada or Australia to seek better paying positions in their field.

This statement displays how weak you are. Yes, I mean that will all sincerity. Your saying that the battle is lost before it had ended, so lets roll over and play dead. NEVER!!!! This is the same kind of attitude that Western Civilization is giving in to and you are being a part of that. Nonsense... They just had two MEPs elected into the European Parliament  in June. Nick Griffin said after the victory about the ruling liberal elite, “The dam wall has been broken, and the waters of truth will flow out over this country to correct all that is wrong with our land."

Something about this party that has me sold to it is that it is a party full of British patriots that love their country. They are the one who are frustrated at the lack of effort on behalf of the current liberal establishment to address Britain's problems. They are frustrated that Britain is being invaded by third world immigrants, and are going to lose their country in a matter of years. They are the ONLY party with policies geared towards preserving Britain's ethnic, historical and cultural heritage. They want to restore Western and family values that have gone down the tube over the past few decades. I listen to everything they say, and what they tell people is the problem and a solution, and everything they are saying is the only way to get Britain out of its mess. Simply the only party I believe that puts its money where its mouth is.

So my conclusion is that when the British people see the seriousness this party has, and sees what it is doing while having members in European Parliament. They will get more voters. Especially the from the crowd who did not vote because they believe that all the parties are the same. Their budget is getting bigger and so are they. Their website is the most visited political party in Britain. We can only see what the future has in store for Britain and the BNP
I am not weak - I support the BNP among my friends, in the polling booth, and on the web. I just happen to believe that in order to eventually win you should never lose touch with reality.

By the way, Nick Griffin has only one eye. The other was blown out while he was fiddling with explosives in the company of a well known French Nazi. Real-world politics exists in shades of grey.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 02:56:51 PM by David »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 12:10:06 AM »
I can't put myself in the shoes of every single right-leaning Briton sincerely concerned with the rise of Eurabia, but neither can I get very excited about a party with many Nazi leaders in it.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 01:55:14 PM »
I get a sense that BNP is pro-Israel anti-islamic cult party. I have a lot of youtube friends from BNP who positively comment on my videos. So, no I do not view BNP as antisemitic. To be anti-Semitic, anti-Israel and anti-islamic at the same time takes an incomprehensible modern Greek brain.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 02:08:36 PM »
I get a sense that BNP is pro-Israel anti-islamic cult party. I have a lot of youtube friends from BNP who positively comment on my videos. So, no I do not view BNP as antisemitic. To be anti-Semitic, anti-Israel and anti-islamic at the same time takes an incomprehensible modern Greek brain.

Well, here in Germany ALL rightist parties are also Holocaust deniers, anti-Semitic (sometimes pro-Islamic as long as it concerns Muslims OUTSIDE Germany  :::D ) and clear Pally supporters. Their anti-Islamism is reduced to Islam in Europe, they don't care for Islam elsewhere. This is short-sighted. Because what if they kicked all of them out of Europe and the Muslim countries' populations continued exploding? They would see it as a necessity to conquer new land - which would be near Europe!
The rightists are also anti-American and see it as a Zionist country and they do not even support Geert Wilders or other pro-Israel parties.
Those who are strictly pro-Israel and anti-Islam (hidden but you notice it even though) are the conservatives. And the neo-liberal party which is criticized for calling itself liberal but supporting the "imperialistic Zionists" and opposing the construction of megamosques as well as feeding the immigrants who do not work by our social welfare system. In fact their label "Neo-Liberal" is very old and their profile changed to strictly conservative in many belongings. The only "liberal" in their party is the liberal way of treating the economy as and aggressive medium for development (but this also is NOT leftist). For our leftists these neo-librals are even racist and xenophobic...