Author Topic: BNP is antisemitic  (Read 6772 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
BNP is antisemitic
« on: July 16, 2009, 09:05:32 PM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1911033.ece

A TOP Euro neo-Nazi leader has secretly set up home in Britain, The Sun can reveal.
Hungarian Zoltan Fuzessy, 35, uses his terraced house in Gravesend, Kent, as an HQ to promote his far-right movement.

Fuzessy is vice-president of the Jobbik party, whose members freely boast of their hatred towards Jews and make sick jokes about the Holocaust.

The party, called “the shame of Hungary” by the country’s PM, has paramilitaries who dress in black uniforms like Hitler’s SS and has close ties to the British National Party.

Leader ... Zoltan Fuzessy
Dad-of-two Fuzessy runs a website promoting Jobbik from his modest family home. The site, on which he is described as “head of international relations”, carries streams of bile-filled postings by members including a host of anti-Semitic attacks.

One comment, denying the Holocaust happened, read: “Gassing? Appears to have been delousing.”

Another said Jews were “full of lies” about the atrocities committed by Nazis and had “miscalculated” the reaction they would get.

A third sick comment bragged about giving Asian immigrants “a whack around the head” and then asking them if they felt like staying in Britain.

When The Sun confronted Fuzessy at his house he claimed he was not racist, saying: “My party is radical but it is patriotic, not nationalist. Millions in Hungary support us. Those who call us Nazi are just Communists.”

Fuzessy, who insisted he was not claiming benefits, refused to say when he had moved to Britain or what motivated him to come.

Advertisement

Minutes later the sick racist comments were removed from the website.

But The Sun can reveal Fuzessy has held meetings with UK-based extremist leaders, including BNP chairman Nick Griffin, who was the star speaker at a Jobbik rally in front of 5,000 supporters in Budapest last month.

Last night Gravesend’s Tory MP Adam Holloway said: “Any website which is anti-Semitic or racist in tone or content should be investigated.”

Hungarian MEP Viktoria Mohacsi said: “It is Nazism and it is serious.”

BNP HAS PRO-MUSLIM NAZI SISTER PARTY!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
Re: BNP is antisemitic
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 05:49:41 PM »
The BNP is not pro-Muslim or anti-semitic. They are anti-immigration, and plan to expel any foreigner with a criminal background and ban halal ritual slaughter. I have even heard them say that they will pay Muslims to leave the country. They stand up for the indigenous British population to live as first class citizens in their only country. Plus, even if they are anti-semitic, it would be good because British Jews might consider making aliyah. Just like when Kahane said he is on the side of the gentile country club that doesn't accept Jews: referring to the "spiritual holocaust" of Jews that is taking place via assimilation. Anti-semitism is everywhere you go, many express it and many hold it in

The British liberal pro-Muslim and anti-semitic media tries to demonize the party because they are against the current corrupt establishment that has let mass immigration occur in the first place (just like the liberal media did to Kahane's Kach party), and they will shout and call names like "racist" "fascist" "xenophobe" "intolerant" "Hitler clone" "nazi." If Israel, Europe and the US are going to solve their demographic problems that threatening their survival: expect these words to be hurled and have lies printed about your policies. The liberals said that "Kahane wants to do to the Arabs what the Nazis did to the Jews during the Holocaust," and thats why Kahane made statements like: "everyone has heard about Meir Kahane, and so few have heard Meir Kahane." Remember Pim Fortuyn? The far-right and openly gay politician from the Netherlands was the first politician in Europe to address the Muslim issue. Later, Fortuyn was assassinated nine days before Dutch elections by a leftist who bought all the media's lies, and because his party was expected win the most seats in parliament and would make him the prime minister.

I think that this party is Britain's only hope for survival and for economic revival. I been watching some of the BNP's speeches from Nick Griffin and Arthur Kemp, and what they are saying is pretty solid. Anything from departing the EU (common among far-right parties), giving loans to establish British industries in order to provide jobs for British people, sea wind as an alternative energy source for Britain (they are in the best spot for this), rebuilding the British automobile industry, ending the welfare state. These are not the typical policies of the Labour, Torries, and Liberal Democrats. I think what they offer what is best alternative for Britain and the British people, just as what the Kahanists have to offer is best for Israel and the Jewish people. They want to give the white British people their pride back, just as much as Kahanists want to give the Jew their pride back. That is me seeing the BNP through Kahanist eyes, and I am not the one to hold double standards.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 10:08:33 PM »
I agree with Geert Akbar.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 10:15:48 PM »
Yup, they are.  But those who are so blinded by their hatred for Muslims will never listen to reason.  Since the BNP is the only "anti Islam" party, everyone jumps on the bandwagon.  It just so happens it is run by holocaust denying, Jew-hating neo nazis.   There's no value in that.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 10:32:04 PM »
Yup, they are.  But those who are so blinded by their hatred for Muslims will never listen to reason.  Since the BNP is the only "anti Islam" party, everyone jumps on the bandwagon.  It just so happens it is run by holocaust denying, Jew-hating neo nazis.   There's no value in that.

Agree...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 10:39:37 PM »
What is the use of a party being anti-Islam if it is also anti-Judaism?

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 11:08:42 PM »
There is a guy on this forum who is part of the BNP.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,30345.msg312259.html#msg312259

I guess the BNP has some members who are Nazis and some members who aren't Nazis, but I don't think any of their policies have much to do with Jews or Israel anyway. I have no problem with British people voting for them.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 11:18:08 PM »

I guess the BNP has some members who are Nazis and some members who aren't Nazis, but I don't think any of their policies have much to do with Jews or Israel anyway. I have no problem with British people voting for them.

Its leaders are antisemitic, not like Geert Wilders! If they kicked the muslims, then they will hate the Jews.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 11:57:07 PM »

Right, I mean I'm sure not all the members are nazis.   Like I said, lots of people jumped on the bandwagon.   But the founder of the party and the high-ups in the party apparatus certainly are nazis.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 05:34:47 AM »

Personally I vote for them. Some of their leaders have had an anti-semitic past, but their present association with the European ultra-right is largely a device to obtain EEC electoral funding for political blocks. Currently the BNP is reviled by all elements in the UK Establishment such that even the Church of England asks its members not to vote for them. At the time of the recent EEC elections they couldn't even afford an extra computer required in their party headquarters. I do not believe that they are greatly more anti-semitic than the other UK parties. I still believe that it is a delusion to consider that there is any solution to the UK's immigrant problems other than through the BNP.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 07:50:30 AM »
Any sane Briton would support the BNP.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 08:12:39 AM »
The BNP wants to prevent shariah from taking over the the UK. The BNP recognizes that if Israel is eliminated then there is nothing to stop the muslims taking over India and creating a Mughalstan..........taking over Europe and bringing Shariah there!

The BNP is neither anti-Jewish nor anti-Hindu. They are Pro-British and against Jihadi terror. I cant be critical of that, if I was I would be a hypocrite. I want India for Hindus, I dont want India dominated by an alliance of Muslims, and Marxist Evangelical Christians 'converting' my people, turning them against their families and undermining our social structure. Thats Marxism, and I am a firm Anti-Communist! The same way Israel should be a JEWISH state. Israel is but one state for Jews, India is but one state for Hindus (now that Communists have seized Nepal).

We should support the BNP 100%!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2009, 02:14:45 PM »

Agreed!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2009, 02:36:48 PM »
I am not an expert but I think there are several different examples of right wing parties and I rank them bellow:

1. Geert Wilders - A freedom loving liberal, as far as I know without fascist, anti-jewish or racist past in the party.

2. Gianfranco Fini (Italy), his party used to be neo-fascist but he cleared its rank and its attitude has changed completely. The fascist as far as I know left his party to form their own fascist party.

3. BNP, Vlaams Blok- BNP's leader and its official policy is acceptable, but it has also racist and Jew-haters activists. I believe it was established by the British Nazis, and it is still racist.

Vlaams Blok are also not Jew-friendly from what I understand, they have Nazi-collaborators amongst them. Both BNP and VP accepted to their ranks holocaust deniers.

They both should take as example Geert Wilders rather than Le Pen. They will never succeed without serious shifts in image and ideology. Until then, I think a Jew must not vote for them.

4. Jean Marie Le Pen, Jörg Haider - They are Old school Nazis, and traitors to Europe. They literally are selling Europe to the muslims.

Offline Osher

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2009, 03:02:36 PM »
I voted for the BNP in the European elections.
There is no other anti-Islamic party in Britain, and I think that a Muslim controlled Britain is a much greater threat than a few new Nazis in the BNP.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2009, 07:00:50 PM »
All political parties have both pro Jewish and anti Jewish elements
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2009, 07:26:59 PM »

Some more anti-Jewish than others... Remember the Nazi party... It was a political party which had a small pro-Jewish element...

8)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2009, 07:30:25 PM »

Some more anti-Jewish than others... Remember the Nazi party... It was a political party which had a small pro-Jewish element...

8)
True but from reading BNP online many people who write into the site seem to be pro Jewih
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2009, 08:16:47 PM »
The BNP is not pro-Muslim or anti-semitic. They are anti-immigration, and plan to expel any foreigner with a criminal background and ban halal ritual slaughter. I have even heard them say that they will pay Muslims to leave the country. They stand up for the indigenous British population to live as first class citizens in their only country. Plus, even if they are anti-semitic, it would be good because British Jews might consider making aliyah. Just like when Kahane said he is on the side of the gentile country club that doesn't accept Jews: referring to the "spiritual holocaust" of Jews that is taking place via assimilation. Anti-semitism is everywhere you go, many express it and many hold it in

The British liberal pro-Muslim and anti-semitic media tries to demonize the party because they are against the current corrupt establishment that has let mass immigration occur in the first place (just like the liberal media did to Kahane's Kach party), and they will shout and call names like "racist" "fascist" "xenophobe" "intolerant" "Hitler clone" "nazi." If Israel, Europe and the US are going to solve their demographic problems that threatening their survival: expect these words to be hurled and have lies printed about your policies. The liberals said that "Kahane wants to do to the Arabs what the Nazis did to the Jews during the Holocaust," and thats why Kahane made statements like: "everyone has heard about Meir Kahane, and so few have heard Meir Kahane." Remember Pim Fortuyn? The far-right and openly gay politician from the Netherlands was the first politician in Europe to address the Muslim issue. Later, Fortuyn was assassinated nine days before Dutch elections by a leftist who bought all the media's lies, and because his party was expected win the most seats in parliament and would make him the prime minister.

I think that this party is Britain's only hope for survival and for economic revival. I been watching some of the BNP's speeches from Nick Griffin and Arthur Kemp, and what they are saying is pretty solid. Anything from departing the EU (common among far-right parties), giving loans to establish British industries in order to provide jobs for British people, sea wind as an alternative energy source for Britain (they are in the best spot for this), rebuilding the British automobile industry, ending the welfare state. These are not the typical policies of the Labour, Torries, and Liberal Democrats. I think what they offer what is best alternative for Britain and the British people, just as what the Kahanists have to offer is best for Israel and the Jewish people. They want to give the white British people their pride back, just as much as Kahanists want to give the Jew their pride back. That is me seeing the BNP through Kahanist eyes, and I am not the one to hold double standards.

The BNP is the ONLY hope that I believe UK has left
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2009, 08:18:17 PM »
The BNP wants to prevent shariah from taking over the the UK. The BNP recognizes that if Israel is eliminated then there is nothing to stop the muslims taking over India and creating a Mughalstan..........taking over Europe and bringing Shariah there!

The BNP is neither anti-Jewish nor anti-Hindu. They are Pro-British and against Jihadi terror. I cant be critical of that, if I was I would be a hypocrite. I want India for Hindus, I dont want India dominated by an alliance of Muslims, and Marxist Evangelical Christians 'converting' my people, turning them against their families and undermining our social structure. Thats Marxism, and I am a firm Anti-Communist! The same way Israel should be a JEWISH state. Israel is but one state for Jews, India is but one state for Hindus (now that Communists have seized Nepal).

This is a SICKO leftist smear tactic.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2009, 08:19:06 PM »

8)
True but from reading BNP online many people who write into the site seem to be pro Jewih

My only concern is whether they are anti-semitic or not... I don't care if they are anti-Islam... As long as there is a trace of Nazi members in the party I think that a Jew cannot vote for such a party. The same kind of arguments could be used for the Nazi party.. I don't know the facts about BNP but I hope that those who do know investigate whether there are nazi elements in the bnp party...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2009, 08:37:01 PM »
I don't trust the BNP at all.

They are pretending to be more moderate now towards Jews, but it is just that...pretending.

They are still Nazis underneath it all.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2009, 09:23:49 PM »

They are pretending to be more moderate now towards Jews, but it is just that...pretending.

Let's look at it a different way. The BNP is the only party that will save Britain from the Muslim and third-world invasion. I know that some of their members have said things that are antisemitic. I also think they are civilized and take lessons from history. G-d forbid a Muslim sharia law regime were to be introduced in a matter of years. Israel won't even be recognized by Britain, and it will be recognized as Palestine and provides funds to Hamas. Attacks and violence against Jews and synagogues will become permissible and nonpunishable under sharia law. Jewish women will become concubines under sharia law. So sometimes you have to choose. Choose between the better of two evils that is. BNP or sharia law?
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2009, 09:38:01 PM »

Let's look at it a different way. The BNP is the only party that will save Britain from the Muslim and third-world invasion. I know that some of their members have said things that are antisemitic. I also think they are civilized and take lessons from history. G-d forbid a Muslim sharia law regime were to be introduced in a matter of years. Israel won't even be recognized by Britain, and it will be recognized as Palestine and provides funds to Hamas. Attacks and violence against Jews and synagogues will become permissible and nonpunishable under sharia law. Jewish women will become concubines under sharia law. So sometimes you have to choose. Choose between the better of two evils that is. BNP or sharia law?

They would turn on us the first chance they got.  It's quite simple...they have wizened up. They know if they preach against da joos they will be more marginalized and get no mainstream support.  So they bring a few Jews into the fold, and act like they love us.  Question is, how long do you think that love will last? Who do you think they will target after they have reached their aims re: muslims and immigration?

It won't be the Germans I'll tell ya that much.

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing...
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2009, 10:05:54 PM »

I agree Ze'ev!

Today muslims, tomorrow Jews...