General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask me about arabs.

<< < (9/14) > >>

The One and Only Mo:
What's with all the b.o.?

Madmarv:

--- Quote from: Hyades on August 04, 2009, 11:05:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: YimachShemotoIslam on August 02, 2009, 10:30:02 AM ---What is your opinion on the Maronite Christians living in and outside Lebanon? Would you consider them pro-Israel?

--- End quote ---

I've been living in Sao Paulo for 2 years. And I can tell you Maronites are very anti-Israeli! Sao Paulo has the biggest Maronite community outside the Middle East and about 4 million people there are of Arab descent. They are not anti-Semitic at all, but very anti-Israel!

--- End quote ---

But, isn't most of the world are anti-israel? because of all the media propaganda in islam's favor, most of the world believe muslims and palestinians are the victims while we're the predators. imo its unfair starting to point fingers on arab christians, overlooking the fact that most of the world are like that. arab christians are the most confused people on the earth. Arab christians that are pro-israel should get a medal, because its like going through hell trying to figure out the truth. They are arabs... living among muslims... watching muslim tvs, propagandas... they were tought about palestine, and never about israel.. if anything, they are the most misleaded people on the face of earth. Its very normal to find them against israel, in my case, I'm a VERY, very different case that you won't find in many places here or outside israel. However, most christians (if not all) are aware of the threat of islam. If they are against israel, they are DIFFENETLY against islam as well. They are just misleaded and lost thats all.

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: YimachShemotoIslam on August 02, 2009, 10:30:02 AM ---What is your opinion on the Maronite Christians living in and outside Lebanon? Would you consider them pro-Israel?

--- End quote ---

I've been living in Sao Paulo for 2 years. And I can tell you Maronites are very anti-Israeli! Sao Paulo has the biggest Maronite community outside the Middle East and about 4 million people there are of Arab descent. They are not anti-Semitic at all, but very anti-Israel!

--- End quote ---

Being anti Israel is inclusive in being anti Jewish.

Hyades:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on August 04, 2009, 02:40:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
No, it is not. Many people see their national Jewish communities as part of their population and Israel as another country with another government. For many people there is a huge difference between being Jewish and being Israeli citizen!
And brazilians are quite pro-Zionist also and very pro-Israel, except the millions of Arabs (who themselves are not very beloved in Brazil as they have a bad reputation). But these Arabs see Brazilian Jews as Brazilians and thus as a compatriot, while Israelis for them are Jews living in a country where they don't belong, which they have "stolen". And I think this is the same with many Christian Arabs. They have nothing against Jews as long as they live outside Israel. While Muslims think Jews have NO place in this entire world and have to be wiped out. I find both views very irritating and they make me angry!  >:(

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: Hyades on August 04, 2009, 03:39:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zelhar on August 04, 2009, 02:40:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
No, it is not. Many people see their national Jewish communities as part of their population and Israel as another country with another government. For many people there is a huge difference between being Jewish and being Israeli citizen!
And brazilians are quite pro-Zionist also and very pro-Israel, except the millions of Arabs (who themselves are not very beloved in Brazil as they have a bad reputation). But these Arabs see Brazilian Jews as Brazilians and thus as a compatriot, while Israelis for them are Jews living in a country where they don't belong, which they have "stolen". And I think this is the same with many Christian Arabs. They have nothing against Jews as long as they live outside Israel. While Muslims think Jews have NO place in this entire world and have to be wiped out. I find both views very irritating and they make me angry!  >:(

--- End quote ---
If someone tries to deny or severe the link between the Jewish reliigon and the Jewish nationality he is a Jew hater. Jews who identify themselves as, say, A German of the religion of Moses, are self hating Jews.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version