Author Topic: Michael savage on 'gay Rabbis'  (Read 8422 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Michael savage on 'gay Rabbis'
« on: April 12, 2007, 09:47:30 AM »
 ;D ;D :D  http://mediamatters.org/items/200704020011

Mon, Apr 2, 2007 6:28pm EST
Send to a friend Print Version
Savage "agree[d] 100 percent" with caller who said that gay rabbis would likely "rap[e] teenage boys"
On the March 30 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, Michael Savage stated that he "agree[d] 100 percent" with a caller who said: "I'm very concerned that the Jews are now accepting gays as rabbis. And as a Catholic, I can tell you it almost destroyed our church when we accepted gays as priests." The caller added, "[T]hey were raping teenage boys, and if you allow them to come into your churches, I'm sorry, your synagogues, I have no reason to believe they're not going to do the same thing." Savage responded: "The idea of a gay rabbi is an oxymoron. Think about it: 'Rabbi' means teacher. You cannot have a homosexual teacher teaching boys how to be a Jew," adding, "I'm not going to mince words for fear of offending homosexuals. They're everywhere, anyway, trying to tell me what to say and what not to say and what to think. I know what's right and what's wrong. And that's all there is to it."

As Media Matters for America has documented (here, here, and here), Savage has a history of attacking gays and lesbians. He has repeatedly referred to "the homosexual mafia," claimed that "the homosexual dance of death" is the "seminal issue of our time," and compared gays to "drug addicts." Savage has also recently taken to attacking the transgender community. On the March 20 broadcast of his show, he called a transgender woman who was murdered and left near a freeway outside San Francisco a "psychopath" and a "freak," and on the March 23 broadcast of his show, he blamed sexual reassignment surgery for the Columbine massacre.

As Media Matters has also noted, Savage was signed by Hollywood's Creative Artists Agency (CAA) for "representation in all areas" -- including television and film -- but was dropped by the agency after he attacked singer and CAA client Melissa Etheridge for thanking her wife during her Academy Awards acceptance speech.

The Savage Nation reaches more than 8 million listeners each week, according to Talkers Magazine, making it the third-most-listened-to talk radio show in the nation, behind only The Rush Limbaugh Show and The Sean Hannity Show.

From the March 30 broadcast of Talk Radio Network's The Savage Nation:

SAVAGE: Yes [caller], go ahead quickly.

CALLER: Yeah, I'm very concerned that the Jews are now accepting gays as rabbis. And as a Catholic, I can tell you it almost destroyed our church when we accepted gays as priests. They raped young boys, and the media covered them for years, as well as the bishops. And the media uses the word "pedophile" to describe these rapist priests. They're not pedophiles, they were raping teenage boys. And if you allow them to come into your churches, I'm sorry, your synagogues, I have no reason to believe they're not going to do the same thing. I still --

SAVAGE: I agree 100 percent. It makes my stomach turn. But you're looking at one branch of Judaism, Reform Judaism, and then you're looking at another branch of false Judaism, in my opinion, called so-called Conservative Judaism. The only true Judaism is the Bible-believing Orthodox Jewish branch of Judaism. They are vehemently opposed to homosexuality and homosexuals in the ministry, so to speak. So make no mistake about it: This Reform and liberal branches, the liberal branches of Judaism, fundamentally have eschewed the religion itself.

CALLER: You're right, they're going to, it's destroying -- as a matter of fact, it's interesting, the only branch that's growing within Judaism is the Orthodox branch.

SAVAGE: Well, that's right. The other branches are dying out for a number of reasons, and I don't have to delineate them for you. But if you look at Christianity itself, the largest growing segment that I understand to be is the so-called evangelical branch of Christianity, because they are the people who truly believe in God's word, and they act upon it. The others have, you know, basically walked away from their religion, and I'm not here to condemn the other people, but that's how religions live and die.

And the fact of the matter is you're 100 percent right. The idea of a gay rabbi is an oxymoron. Think about it: "Rabbi" means teacher. You cannot have a homosexual teacher teaching boys how to be a Jew. OK? I mean, let's lay it on the line here. I'm not going to mince words for fear of offending homosexuals. They're everywhere, anyway, trying to tell me what to say and what not to say and what to think. I know what's right and what's wrong. And that's all there is to it. And that's it, and now we'll move on. I'll be right back.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Michael savage on 'gay Rabbis'
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 09:55:05 AM »
Very commendable.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 10:00:24 AM »
That's the attitude.  People need to fight back and not give in to any homosexual agenda. 

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 10:18:59 AM »
Well, Chaim bashes Michael savage...but I've got to say he sounds 100% right on there.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 10:20:54 AM »
True now here is Savage on Clinton and Obama    http://mediamatters.org/items/200701300008?f=i_related

Search this siteAdvanced Search
Search
 Go 
You are not logged in.

Login / Sign Up
Home Issues/Topics About Us Take Action Press/Bloggers Donate Tue, Jan 30, 2007 4:06pm EST
Send to a friend Print Version
Savage "doubt" Obama and Clinton "would take our side" after terrorist attack
On the January 29 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, Michael Savage stated that, rather than "tak[ing] our side should there be some kind of catastrophic attack on America," Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) would "march thousands of us into the hands of the enemy." He also said that Obama and Clinton -- whom he identified as "Hussein Barack Obama" and "Hillary Rotten Clinton" -- "would gladly take the guns of the American military and turn them first on the American patriot, rather than turning the guns of the American patriot on the enemy within."

Talk Radio Network, which syndicates Savage's show, says that Savage is heard on more than 350 radio stations. The Savage Nation reaches more than 8 million listeners each week, according to Talkers Magazine, making it the third most-listened-to talk radio show in the nation, behind only The Rush Limbaugh Show and The Sean Hannity Show.

From the January 29 edition of Talk Radio Network's The Savage Nation:

SAVAGE: Now, are you going to tell me that Obama, Hussein Barack Obama, is going to take our side should there be some kind of catastrophic attack on America? I don't think so. Do you think Hillary Rotten Clinton would take our side should there be some kind of catastrophic attack on our soil? I kind of doubt it. I believe that the appeasement that we have seen is only a prelude to what they would do. I think they'd march thousands of us into the hands of the enemy in order to gain what they would think would be a long-term peace. I think that they would gladly take the guns of the American military and turn them first on the American patriot, rather than turning the guns of the American patriot on the enemy within.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 10:44:35 AM »
Hey Mord, I agree Savage is very good at some things but horrible in others.  Him sticking up for Pellosi (spelling) visit to Syria and too his "history" of the Philistine...I mean Balestinian people and flip flopping on Israel is appalling.  One minute Savage is demanding another Terrorist Muslim State in Judea and Samaria and the other he is slamming Olmert and Sharon for making that happen.  He is good on many Issues but Jewish Issues in general, he is terrible in my opinion. 

I called twice to debate with Savage on the "history of the balestinians" and twice he cut me off and didn't let me get on.  Another area that [censored] me off is when Savage stated "Evolution is a fact" well...

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 10:58:48 AM »
Hey Mord, I agree Savage is very good at some things but horrible in others.  Him sticking up for Pellosi (spelling) visit to Syria and too his "history" of the Philistine...I mean Balestinian people and flip flopping on Israel is appalling.  One minute Savage is demanding another Terrorist Muslim State in Judea and Samaria and the other he is slamming Olmert and Sharon for making that happen.  He is good on many Issues but Jewish Issues in general, he is terrible in my opinion. 

I called twice to debate with Savage on the "history of the balestinians" and twice he cut me off and didn't let me get on.  Another area that [censored] me off is when Savage stated "Evolution is a fact" well...

What i think savage does when talking about Israel is what i do often when speaking to moderate Jews.I tell them i'm fed up with Israel they always elect terrible govts since they elect these lib govts let them suffer and not cry to the U.S. i really don'nt mean it but Lib/moderate Jews get upset :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 11:03:40 AM »
Well, Chaim bashes Michael savage...but I've got to say he sounds 100% right on there.
I don't think its bashing I think Chaim gets the same feeling I do the few times I have listened to Savage and that feeling is confusion. Savage makes good points at times but for a lack of a better way to put it the man is nuts and his opinions change by the moment. I like a talk show host to have some positions  that they stick to that don't change. I don't have to agree with them but I like to know where they are comming from. In Savages case you don't get that. Each day is a new ball game.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 03:21:24 PM »

What i think savage does when talking about Israel is what i do often when speaking to moderate Jews.I tell them i'm fed up with Israel they always elect terrible govts since they elect these lib govts let them suffer and not cry to the U.S. i really don'nt mean it but Lib/moderate Jews get upset :D

He's also said that the Palestinians should have a state. That's what pisses me off.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 05:55:12 PM »
Trump...I agree.  He also stated that the Bolistinians were descendants of the Philistines....  THEY MUST GO!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 08:05:36 PM »
Screw this crap. How can Michael Faggot be against fag rabbis if HE's a faggot? Screw him and every rotten "principle" he and his Faggot Nation (of brain-dead, zombie followers) stand for. I'm with Chaim all the way, not faggot establishment loudmouth talk-show hosts.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 08:24:11 PM »
Screw this crap. How can Michael Faggot be against fag rabbis if HE's a faggot? Screw him and every rotten "principle" he and his Faggot Nation (of brain-dead, zombie followers) stand for. I'm with Chaim all the way, not faggot establishment loudmouth talk-show hosts.
What evidence do you have that he's a fag?
Look up his wikipedia bio. He has had homosexual encounters with polenesian tribesmen in the early 70's. Last time I looked it was on there. He documented it in his journal. If I can find the link still I will post the actual letters that he wrote.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 08:54:09 PM »
What evidence do you have that he's a fag?
Umm, how about that he says WETBACKS should TAKE OVER AMERICA? How about that he believes Israel should surrender half its territory to create an ISRAELI ARAB NAZI TERROR STATE?
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 08:56:58 PM »
Look up his wikipedia bio. He has had homosexual encounters with polenesian tribesmen in the early 70's. Last time I looked it was on there. He documented it in his journal.
Thanks for helping me out with that, Cosmo. You are one of our best posters. I did not even know this about him.

PS: I bet he's also had homoerotic experiences with members of that other P-word tribe  ;)(it sort of sounds like Polynesian), you know--the one that is a phony word used to denote a people who do not exist. I say this because of the fact he wants to give these fictitious people a country.  >:(

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 10:58:51 PM »
I think Savage is intelligent. I will still listen to him from time to time. He has great stories and great guests. Only he can't be our right-wing savior like many hoped.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 11:07:27 PM »
I don't think its bashing I think Chaim gets the same feeling I do the few times I have listened to Savage and that feeling is confusion. Savage makes good points at times but for a lack of a better way to put it the man is nuts and his opinions change by the moment. I like a talk show host to have some positions  that they stick to that don't change. I don't have to agree with them but I like to know where they are comming from. In Savages case you don't get that. Each day is a new ball game.

Everytime i have listened to Mike Savage, he has been as consistent as Chaim is consistent with his views. I have never heard him defend terrorism nor a "Palahwateverstein".. Lot of you guys on this forum a bit kookoo...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

leo

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 11:12:52 PM »
Michael Savage is not perfect. But I have to say it boggles my mind how when Savage defends the Jewish People that is insincere yet the occaisonal times he does not that is the REAL MICHAEL SAVAGE. I don't agree with JTF 100% OF THE TIME. Are the times I disagree with JTF THE REAL JTF. I sure as hell hope not.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 11:17:54 PM »

Everytime i have listened to Mike Savage, he has been as consistent as Chaim is consistent with his views. I have never heard him defend terrorism nor a "Palahwateverstein".. Lot of you guys on this forum a bit kookoo...

Here: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3097.0
http://somebodyhelpme.info/Michael_Savage/savage_031307-Savage_Sells_Out_Israel.mp3

Start at the 1.00 minute mark. That's where the problems begin.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 11:24:26 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 11:25:14 PM »
Re:  "...Savage is intelligent. I will still listen to him from time to time. He has great stories and great guests. Only he can't be our right-wing savior like many hoped..."

America would be ever so much the worse had Savage not been on the air the last 10 years.

I have his name on my "friends" list.

I doubt he'll actually run for President, but it's important that he forces real issues into the political debate; whether or not he decides to run.

Outside of JTF, he's the only mainstream source for intelligent thinking who reaches a wide audience across not only the U.S. but worldwide.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2007, 12:09:33 AM »
I agree Mussah.  My only gripes with Savage is his position on the Bolistinians, his self righteous attitude and how he flip flops on many issues and then claims he was right all along, a prophet, a genius with a real Ph.D.    Aside from that he is very good.  Then again, I feel many people would sound that intelligent sitting in front of multiple computer screens to brush up on facts before he speaks...(as he did with my friend who called to contra his statement of "evolution is a fact" utilizing the Scopes Monkey Trial as a direct example with direct connections/agenda to/with the ACLU and dealings with the British Fabian Society solely to negate Intelligent Design and take G-d from the School System....  No matter the Rockefeller Foundation, with its elitist associates, managed to do that a few years later in any event when they managed to capture the teachers union and dictate educational policy for the Federal Government.)

He is very good.  I do also like Dr. Stanley Monteith, even though from a Christian perspective.  He is very good as well...  If I was going to rate them I'd put Shai from Deprogram Program first, Tovia Singer tied with Savage at number two and Stanley Monteith at number 3...... ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 07:30:42 PM »

after listening to that, my answer to you is, Mike Savage needs a bit of CHaim ben Pesach to convince how wrong he is....

Here: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3097.0
http://somebodyhelpme.info/Michael_Savage/savage_031307-Savage_Sells_Out_Israel.mp3

Start at the 1.00 minute mark. That's where the problems begin.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 08:21:28 PM »
I think Savage is intelligent. I will still listen to him from time to time. He has great stories and great guests. Only he can't be our right-wing savior like many hoped.

What's your view of Dennis Prager?  He bashed the use of the Koran for the Muslim who was sworn into the H.O.R. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2007, 11:36:06 PM »
I think Denis Prager is too Liberal for my liking.  The debate with Rabbi Kahane is actually a joke.  I thought Prager would have been more learned and more logical than that.  I think Denis is quite detached from reality to be honest especially when not being able to see the moral and logical difference between murders of Jews in Israel at the hands of the Islamic savages to that of deaths in automobile accidents.  The last time I heard such idiocy was the argument between Gerry Rivers and Bill O'Reilly in that Rivers couldn't understand the logic behind a strong immigration system and deporting all of the illegal aliens from American soil as they are breaking the laws by actually being in America.  Rivers tried his hardest, which was total lunacy, to make the relationship not of the illegal alien not being here in the first place to cause the accident but to drunk driving....    This is both the illogical and immoral mind of the "enlightened" Socialist/Liberal. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 12:11:56 PM by MarZutra »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 12:21:32 AM »
Re:  "Dennis Prager"

Sad case.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2007, 07:23:46 PM »
Sounds just like Chaim on this issue, but Chaim doesn't appear to like that he's being copied and then Savage makes ridiculous statements about the so called Palestine to boot.  It would be nice if Chaim had Savage's bank account to help out the cause too.