Author Topic: If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?  (Read 10376 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 09:32:17 PM »
All people of all races are equal before G-d. All races have been given gifts to use wisely and challenges to overcome.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »
Sumerians are Semitic. Jews are Semitic. JEWS RUN THIS SITE. Do you have corn in your ears? We are semitic and we were Mesopotamian until Abraham (may G-d bless his name) settled in Israel.

Then stop disrespecting our ancestors by referring to them as "third world" people.

Moshe92

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 09:34:29 PM »
Sumerians are Semitic. Jews are Semitic. JEWS RUN THIS SITE. Do you have corn in your ears? We are semitic and we were Mesopotamian until Abraham (may G-d bless his name) settled in Israel.

Then stop disrespecting our ancestors by referring to them as "third world" people.

When did he say that Jews are third world people?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2009, 09:35:05 PM »
YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR POSTING A PIC OF MOHAMED ON THIS FORUM!

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2009, 09:36:51 PM »
All people of all races are equal before G-d. All races have been given gifts to use wisely and challenges to overcome.

Well said.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 09:38:31 PM »
You really think we believe that an "agnostic" would waste so much time trolling a Jewish forum with pro-Muslim propaganda?

(I don't think you are a Muzzie though, I think you're from Spermfront.)

I'm not from StørmFrønt although I do go to their opposing view section and debate their white supremacist opinions often. I decided to join the after your admin discredited Khwarizmi, the father of Algebra, and gave credit to Brahmagupta for that achievement.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 09:41:32 PM »
Major troll alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »

You mean you're from Africa???
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 09:42:21 PM »

That picture is a picture of Avicenna, the father of modern medicine. I don't believe Muhammad was a prophet.: http://www.greekmedicine.net/whos_who/Avicenna.html

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 09:42:25 PM »
You really think we believe that an "agnostic" would waste so much time trolling a Jewish forum with pro-Muslim propaganda?

(I don't think you are a Muzzie though, I think you're from Spermfront.)

I'm not from StørmFrønt although I do go to their opposing view section and debate their white supremacist opinions often. I decided to join the after your admin discredited Khwarizmi, the father of Algebra, and gave credit to Brahmagupta for that achievement.

Greeks also came up with a lot of math that filthy Muslims take credit for.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 09:43:01 PM »

That picture is a picture of Avicenna, the father of modern medicine. I don't believe Muhammad was a prophet.: http://www.greekmedicine.net/whos_who/Avicenna.html

If it was a picture of Mohammed, he'd be raping a little 6 year old girl.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 09:45:57 PM »

So you admit you're from Pedofront. You're too easy.  :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2009, 09:46:37 PM »
Stinking smelly filthy Muslims, if they all drop dead of cancer I would not shed a tear
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2009, 09:47:23 PM »

Filthy Northern Europeans made no contribution to any scientific discipline before 1500 AD. Greeks educated themselves in Egypt. Every major Greek Mathematician was educated in Egypt: http://james.fabpedigree.com/mathmen.htm

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 09:47:36 PM »

If it was a picture of Mohammed, he'd be raping a little 6 year old girl.

They usually depicted him with a bloody sword in his hand. He raped many young girls when he was not slaughtering his way across the middle east.

Shalom - Dox    :  )

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2009, 09:51:22 PM »
Stinking smelly filthy Muslims, if they all drop dead of cancer I would not shed a tear

That's what all White supremacists say when non-Whites expose the truth about White people. Face it, non-Whites all over the world were light years ahead of you morally and scientifically before colonialism. Not just Muslims but all non-Whites.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2009, 09:53:09 PM »
Then why so many non Whites are flooding to leave their stinking filthy pit called countries to flood in the majority white nations? You hypocrite.. Are you in the United States?  If so GET THE HELL OUT!!!!!

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »

Filthy Northern Europeans made no contribution to any scientific discipline before 1500 AD. Greeks educated themselves in Egypt. Every major Greek Mathematician was educated in Egypt: http://james.fabpedigree.com/mathmen.htm

When you say they educated themselves in Egypt, I'm assuming you mean Alexandria. According to wiki, ancient Alexandria was a mix of ethnicities, its largest being Greek, Jewish, and Egyptian. Furthermore:  

"Alexandria was not only a center of Hellenism but was also home to the largest Jewish community in the world. The Septuagint, a Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible, was produced there."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »
Avicena's IP address shows he's posting from Chicago, IL (Obama's home town).  

So answer Masterwolf.  If white people are so evil, what are you doing in America?  Why don't you move to any Middle Eastern or African country of your choice?  

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2009, 09:56:28 PM »

That's what all White supremacists say when non-Whites expose the truth about White people. Face it, non-Whites all over the world were light years ahead of you morally and scientifically before colonialism. Not just Muslims but all non-Whites.

Until now in most non white countries they are still figuring out how to eat.  They can't feed their own till they cry to Whitey to send food and medicine to save them.. You fake pig

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2009, 09:57:10 PM »
Then why so many non Whites are flooding to leave their stinking filthy pit called countries to flood in the majority white nations? You hypocrite.. Are you in the United States?  If so GET THE HELL OUT!!!!!

Because your people destroyed their nations by war and colonialism. England even sold opium to China to pay their debt. You need to get the hell out of America because you're an illegal immigrant who stole this land from the Indians. You're not welcome. Get out!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2009, 09:57:17 PM »

Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.....if you are so concerned for non whites, then go live in a 3rd world chit hole and fight their government who oppresses them. You are wasting your time here, unless of course you are desperate for negative attention.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2009, 09:57:27 PM »
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090911134624.htm

so lets see,

Living in a community
Hunting
tool making
short and long term planning
exploration

all from Africa 159, 000 to 10,000 years ago

No one perceived racial or ethnic group is superior. Each group has had its good and bad moments, so instead of condeeming a groups entire history, a dispassionate and measured approach needs to be taken.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2009, 09:57:57 PM »
Avicena's IP address shows he's posting from Chicago, IL (Obama's home town).  

So answer Masterwolf.  If white people are so evil, what are you doing in America?  Why don't you move to any Middle Eastern or African country of your choice?  

Lisa I smell a fake, if this creature doesn't tell the truth on who he is I will personally throw him out.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090911134624.htm

so lets see,

Living in a community
Hunting
tool making
short and long term planning
exploration

all from Africa 159, 000 to 10,000 years ago

No one perceived racial or ethnic group is superior. Each group has had its good and bad moments, so instead of condeeming a groups entire history, a dispassionate and measured approach needs to be taken.

Oh look who decided to show his face again