General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask christian4jews if you dare...

<< < (9/13) > >>

~Hanna~:
fyi, many Christians have been burned at the stake.

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: ~Hanna~ on January 01, 2010, 04:31:57 AM ---fyi, many Christians have been burned at the stake.

--- End quote ---
Yes but who burned them.

looserivet:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on January 01, 2010, 02:52:10 AM --- First thing you must understand that you can't ask any Jew to stop complaining, that's like asking him to stop being Jews, its in our blood to complain and complain about everything.
--- End quote ---

Well no wonder we have so many schizophrenics in the UK, it's not the done thing in the UK to complain even when we should. That's why we get appalling levels of service. British Jews must be in a right quandary :dance:

Rubystars:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on January 01, 2010, 02:52:10 AM ---Let me try to understand what you say- First thing you must understand that you can't ask any Jew to stop complaining, that's like asking him to stop being Jews, its in our blood to complain and complain about everything.

--- End quote ---

I have to admit this made me laugh even though it is stereotypical.  ;D

--- Quote ---Now Anti-Christian Jews don't want Christian as friends. They also tend to have chutzpa to say that in your face- how they don't believe you and what they think of your faith etc. So you can't be friends but you still don't have to fight. Basically these guys ask you to leave them alone and then they want come to you.

On the other way, the Anti-Jewish Christians, they will come to us Jews of every variety, they will try to convert us, or condemn us, or inquisite us, or burn us at the stake. I just can't see the symmetry.

Besides Ruby, I thought as a Christian aren't you supposed to give the other cheek and stuff like that ?

--- End quote ---

I think when people are nasty to Christians on a personal level, we are, ideally, supposed to forgive them.  What irritates me is the hypocrisy. If you dont' like anti-Semites, then why turn people who don't want to be anti-Semitic away?

christians4jews:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on December 31, 2009, 09:25:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: christians4jews on December 31, 2009, 09:05:36 AM ---no one going to ask me questions :(

--- End quote ---
I must apologize for diverging this thread.

You said you have Jewish ancestors, can you be a little more explicit ?

--- End quote ---

uncle and cousins...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version