Author Topic: Imerica pulls all JTF response videos, starts "ask a black person" show.....  (Read 21527 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
But why insult real monkeys?  The monkeys in the zoo behave better.

And real animals are cute.

but black babies are really cute too...

besides monkeys throw feces at each other and eat bananas
black people throw balls to each other and eat lots of fraaaaaaaad chicken!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
and eat lots of fraaaaaaaad chicken!

HMM UMM! ;D

hmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   i got the fly! hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm ::)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
This racism got stop, people on Stromfront are saying why are Jews allowed to be racists but not Whites. Alot of this i got admit what Chaim does get us luaghed at by the White Nationalists and Arabs. Arabs come to this site and show who Jews hate Black people.  Their are many pro-Jewish blacks.  this an example Not all Blacks are bad people!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This racism got stop, people on Stromfront are saying why are Jews allowed to be racists but not Whites. Alot of this i got admit what Chaim does get us luaghed at by the White Nationalists and Arabs. Arabs come to this site and show who Jews hate Black people.  Their are many pro-Jewish blacks.  this an example Not all Blacks are bad people!

I like black people and Chaim doesn't hate people just becuase of the color of their skin...but he tells the hard truth about evil cultures...He articulated nicely in this askjtf about imerica...i woudl suggest you listen to it..

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I don't like blacks.  They are very ugly and they spend all day impregnating white women.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer

We don't need to love blacks.  The white women love them excessively already.  And they are very privileged because the Anglo-Saxons use them in their plans for the world, and the Anglo-Saxons reward and protect blacks from all criticism.  Everyone who is anyone today, any successful person in business or media or finance, is either black or female.  Black men and white women run the world.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Your concerned about what StørmFrønt & Arabs think you have to be joking. Chaim gets us laughed at by White Nationalist and Arabs?  Their are pro Jewish Blacks?
First off I would not even taint my computer by going onto StørmFrønt's site so who really cares what a group like that thinks. Secondly I am sure Arabs are loosing nights of sleep worrying about what people on JTF are saying about blacks. Then again who really cares about what the filthy Arabs think anyway I for one don't. Worst of all and the thing that really disturbs me the most is that you  say Chaim gets us laughed at. Chaim always says its not being black that makes the person bad its the behavior. Chaim's opinions are worth a thousand of them evil animals opinions and don't ever forget it. Why shouldn't Blacks be pro Jewish. Jewish folks have done more for Blacks than Blacks have done for themselves. You really need to open your eyes to reality!! 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew

Your concerned about what StørmFrønt & Arabs think you have to be joking. Chaim gets us laughed at by White Nationalist and Arabs?  Their are pro Jewish Blacks?
First off I would not even taint my computer by going onto StørmFrønt's site so who really cares what a group like that thinks. Secondly I am sure Arabs are loosing nights of sleep worrying about what people on JTF are saying about blacks. Then again who really cares about what the filthy Arabs think anyway I for one don't. Worst of all and the thing that really disturbs me the most is that you  say Chaim gets us laughed at. Chaim always says its not being black that makes the person bad its the behavior. Chaim's opinions are worth a thousand of them evil animals opinions and don't ever forget it. Why shouldn't Blacks be pro Jewish. Jewish folks have done more for Blacks than Blacks have done for themselves. You really need to open your eyes to reality!! 

I think your right,Chaim has alot to say about Black behaviour and i agree with him, I do agree that Jews have done a a lot of Blacks and they should be pro-Jewish, some them are, most aren't, though. Actually i did not mean Chaim i meant the people on the fouram.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
SEX LIFE OF THE KORAN
(complete with interpretations)

Koran 78:31
As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high- bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.

-size 44D no doubt!

Koran 37:40-48
...They will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

-what th'?...all of them on one squatter toilet?...nasty!

Koran 44:51-55
...Yes and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris. (beautiful virgins)

-you spelled "whores" wrong@!

Koran 52:17-20
...They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris (virgins) we shall wed them...

-yes!...to dark-eyed, 450lb. whoris!

-and they're "reclining" because A-rabs haven't invented the cranes needed to haul their fat butts off the couches!

Koran 55:56-57
In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before.Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

-neither man nor Jinn, but probably every jig in Harlem's passed 'em around like a bottle of MD2020!

Koran 55:57-58
Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

-well, for starters, how about Coralinenema J. Calhoun, & Reldeshonda "Ruby" Lipsuhmilyun

Koran 56:7-40
...We created the houris (the beautiful women) and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand.. "

-tell those whoris to get their fat butts off of my right hand!...tell 'em to shift on to my left hand (that's the hand I call "toilet paper"!)

Koran 55:70-77
"In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair... Dark eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom neither man nor Jin will have touched before..

-could've sworn I saw "Rastus" slippin' out of those tents about fifteen minutes ago...his eyes all bloodshot, and smackin his watermelon lips like a gator chompin' on some meat!

In the Hadiths, Mohammed goes one step further and expands the promise of virgins to include a free sex market where there is no limit of the number of sexual partners. Women and young boys are on display as if in a fruit market where you can choose the desired ripeness.

-free sex market?....that camel jockey's a day late, and a dollar short!

Quote from Hadiths

Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34
Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."

-by "beauty", the Profit here intends a description of the fragrant rectal excretions of the Sacred He-Camel.

-but how about when a Mohammedan wants to "do it" with a woman?...then what?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Imerica be back, UMM HMM!

Be nice. It's not right. Be positive. 

Imerica

Yes, I'm back for a little while but I assure you that the insults aren't welcomed on this end. However, I'd take a '[censored]/coon' over "Your child is ugly, she should be killed" any day. Because in the end, '[censored]' is a word... "coon" is a word... Ape and monkey are words... "Your child should be killed" is a verbal threat.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Yes, I'm back for a little while but I assure you that the insults aren't welcomed on this end. However, I'd take a 'schvartza/coon' over "Your child is ugly, she should be killed" any day. Because in the end, 'schvartza' is a word... "coon" is a word... Ape and monkey are words... "Your child should be killed" is a verbal threat.

No a verbal threat would be if he said "I'm going to kill your child". Saying what you'd like to see done is not a verbal threat.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Imerica

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Farakkhan have said the same things that you're saying here. Jesse Jackson calls you Hymies and you say he should be dealt with... Al Sharpton says something derrogatory about Jews and you're up in arms... and Farrakkhan calls you white devils/Jew devils and you want him dead. Where in the world does that leave me? I shouldn't worry about the connotation of what that idiot said about my daughter but you have every right to hate Jackson, Sharpton and Lewis for the equally idiotic, irresponsible things they say?

I've never called Jews out of their name, neither here nor  in my life because I was brought up to respect those who are different from me. Why do you feel that my daughter deserves this treatment. It was STILL a threat to me. If a black man had said the same thing about your nephews, neices, sons, daughters or grandchildren, you'd hunt him down and kill them before they got to you. Help me make sense of what I'm reading here.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Farakkhan have said the same things that you're saying here. Jesse Jackson calls you Hymies and you say he should be dealt with... Al Sharpton says something derrogatory about Jews and you're up in arms... and Farrakkhan calls you white devils/Jew devils and you want him dead. Where in the world does that leave me? I shouldn't worry about the connotation of what that idiot said about my daughter but you have every right to hate Jackson, Sharpton and Lewis for the equally idiotic, irresponsible things they say?
We just love blacks so much that we indeed copy your black leaders  :).  Isn't that the purest form of love?  BTW I don't support that remark made on your video
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Imerica

We just love blacks so much that we indeed copy your black leaders  :).  Isn't that the purest form of love?  BTW I don't support that remark made on your video
I'm not worried about you guys imitating Jesse, Sharpton and Farrakkhan. They don't belong to me, like I said. They don't represent anything I've ever thought in my life about Jews or any other vile thing they've ever said. I'd like NOT to be linked with their personal, political or other beliefs. They aren't MY leaders. They are the leaders of people who need them. Am I angry about their insolence? Heck yes. (because I don't want to use profanity here.) Am I supportive of the job programs? Heck yes. But that dosen't mean that I dont' still think they're worthless wastes of space as humans because they subscribe to hating other races. They're only 40% correct...the black community needs job centers... the other 60% of them need wake-up calls. I'm not a fan of theirs. I don't stand up and clap when I see them on television. I don't break my neck to hear their broadcasts on the radio either. 

And I'm glad you don't support the remark. Thanks.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Imerica - please explain to me why black people need a job center?  What exactly is that?
I think white people might also like a job center!  Is it a place where you are given a job based on the color of your skin?  That sounds great.
Just tell me that you think that is right! Unbelievable - blacks don't want to be equal they just want a leg up or a handout.
Why bother posting here - you are not going to change the minds of many people with an attitude like that.
I think it is time for white affirmative action . 40+ years of a leg up is long enough.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...please explain to me why black people need a job center?..."

Three things JTF can never give to a negro:
1.  a fat lip
2.  a black eye
3.  a job!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer

I've never called Jews out of their name, neither here nor  in my life because I was brought up to respect those who are different from me. Why do you feel that my daughter deserves this treatment. It was STILL a threat to me. If a black man had said the same thing about your nephews, neices, sons, daughters or grandchildren, you'd hunt him down and kill them before they got to you. Help me make sense of what I'm reading here.

I don't support that statement made either. BUT...you just haven't a clue who you are dealing with. You're dealing with Jews here. In every generation we are a small minority and in every generation the powers that be have arisen to try and destroy us. Not long ago we were in the gas chambers because of the German Nazis. Now comes Farakhan and Jackson adopting a similar Nazi ideology making statements that they wish to see the Jews destroyed and most blacks support them! Even you support them "40%" of the way!

You may as well have come on this forum saying you support Hitler, in part, for being a good speaker and trying to help the German economy. Some Jews here have learned a thing or two from history and we reazlie we are simply too small and hated to adopt the loving accepting attitude you'd like us to have. Jews who tried to see the good in Nazi Germany wound up in mass graves.

So forgive us if we generalize too much. Maybe we are sometimes overly-skeptical. And yes we are hateful when confronted with a Nazi ideology and millions of others who would like to those leaders take power. We've been here before, and some won't lay down like sheep to the slaughter again. We don't have the luxury of looking for the good in everyone and wishing for the best. We'll fight back. It's called survival.

And if you're coming here trying to weaken our resolve to confront these dangers to our existence, then you're a Jew-hater too.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:33:59 AM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

1.  a fat lip
2.  a black eye
3.  a job!

;D ;D ;D

Imerica

I don't support that statement made either. BUT...you just haven't a clue who you are dealing with. You're dealing with Jews here. In every generation we are a small minority and in every generation the powers that be have arisen to try and destroy us. Not long ago we were in the gas chambers because of the German Nazis. Now comes Farakhan and Jackson adopting a similar Nazi ideology making statements that they wish to see the Jews destroyed and most blacks support them! Even you support them "40%" of the way!

You may as well have come on this forum saying you support Hitler, in part, for being a good speaker and trying to help the German economy. Some Jews here have learned a thing or two from history and we reazlie we are simply too small and hated to adopt the loving accepting attitude you'd like us to have. Jews who tried to see the good in Nazi Germany wound up in mass graves.

So forgive us if we generalize too much. Maybe we are sometimes overly-skeptical. And yes we are hateful when confronted with a Nazi ideology and millions of others who would like to those leaders take power. We've been here before, and some won't lay down like sheep to the slaughter again. We don't have the luxury of looking for the good in everyone and wishing for the best. We'll fight back. It's called survival.

And if you're coming here trying to weaken our resolve to confront these dangers to our existence, then you're a Jew-hater too.

Actually, I was initially asked to come here to share my point of view and ask Chaim a couple of questions. Before I left the first time, someone told me that they wouldn't mind if I stayed a little while. Its clear to see that I've become the jtf's resident whipping child.

On the subject of me being a Jew-hater, that's totally inaccurate. I like jobs. It dosen't mean that I have to like the people who give them away. As I've said many times before, Jesse and Al don't speak for me. They're better suited to work in an office distributing jobs rather than 'trying to be' civil rights leaders and political analysts. They suck at that. I know you're still going to read "I SUPPORT THEM 100%" so I won't try to explain my stance again on Al Sharpton, Jesse and Louis. And for you to say that what I said is like me saying that I respect HITLER because of what he did with the German economy is totally inaccurate also. Hitler actually KILLED people. MILLIONS of Jews died at the hands of this evil, devil-like monster. That's not similar to Al, and the rest. They did evil deeds by word of mouth; paying lip service to racial intolerance all the while they're asking for people to accept blacks. They're hypocrites who think they're supermen and can save the black community from itself. HITLER called for a master race of children to be born...blonde haired  blue-eyed, pure white people. He annialated MILLIONS of Jews for his own sick pleasure. Gas chambers, burning people alive... OMG its too painful to think about!

I still stand firm on the fact that I think the 'black leaders' are hypocrites. I can STILL like the fact that jobs are out there for black people. It dosen't diminish the fact that I still think that they, Al, Jesse, and Farrakhan are extremely flawed men and need to apologize for their disrespect of other cultures.

And by all means, hate the evil. I've never said that evil is a good thing, never. I hate the what the KKK stands for...that's evil to me. But at the same time, just because you've been hurt by black people in your life, it dosen't give you or anyone else here a reason to bash those who have done nothing to hurt you...and there are plenty of people like me in the world.

And if I'm trying to do anything, I'm trying to give you insight on how different your view of the black community is on my side of the street. I've only had one fight in my life, I've never owned a gun for the purpose of shooting white people, I've never looked down my nose at Jewish people, I've never committed a hate crime, and I've never hated Jews. Never. I've always thought it was stupid to call Jewish people out of their names. Also, to clarify, for those who listened to my questions being aired on JTF on the 22nd, I want to debunk some other things. First of all, I thank God for everyone who stood up during the civil rights movement...this includes the two Jewish men who were killed while helping to make sure that blacks got equal treatment in America. This also includes all of the Jewish protesters who risked their lives to help out the cause. I am more than grateful. I owe it to my girls to educate them on this fact. That will make them well-rounded and even MORE accepting of different cultures than they are today. So I'm doing my part. I never spat on what the Jewish people have had to offer blacks of my past so that I can receive the education I'm getting right now...its because of a lot of people that I'm here now and not sitting in the back of a bus, using rear entrances and kowtowing to unfairness.

Imerica

Imerica - please explain to me why black people need a job center? 
What exactly is that?

A job center for blacks, or whoever might need a job is a place where people go to be evaluated on the jobs they'd be good at if they have no work experience and would like to make better decisions for themselves or their families.

I think white people might also like a job center!  Is it a place where you are given a job based on the color of your skin?  That sounds great.

Its not a place where you are given a job based on your skin color but based on your need for work. Homeless people have the opportunity to work out of these centers if placed. Not everyone in America is a low-income black person. There are white people who look for jobs through these centers also. So its safe to say that the job centers are for the disinfranchised people of America.

If white people had a job center, that would be great, I agree. This isn't about race for me, its about getting ahead in life.

Just tell me that you think that is right! Unbelievable - blacks don't want to be equal they just want a leg up or a handout.

Unfortunately, there are blacks who look for hand-outs and don't apply themselves enough to want more or better. Read my signature below... "If you always do what you always did, you always get what you've always got." That simply means that if you're looking to sponge off of the govt. because you don't want to work, you'll always be met with the kind of attention you don't want. Actually the message in my signature could apply to a lot of negative situations where if the attitude dosen't change, the outcome dosen't change.

I see things differently every single day. Sometimes its crappy, but I have the power to change the outcome. That's what I'm attempting to do now.

Why bother posting here - you are not going to change the minds of many people with an attitude like that.
I think it is time for white affirmative action . 40+ years of a leg up is long enough.

You're right, I'm never going to change the minds of people here with a positive attitude like the one I have. What was I thinking? And whites in America have never needed affirmative action. They've always had privilage, power and pigment on their side. If you weren't white, back in the olden days, you couldn't enter an establishment throught the front door. If you weren't white, you couldn't attend a mostly-white school. If you wern't white, you couldn't make as much money as they did.

And I'm going to agree with you on affirmative action for blacks. It needs to be taken away. Affirmative action was first founded on the belief that it would help women, disabled people as well as blacks get a fair shake in life. Now its turned into this black privilage thing. It needs to end. Perhaps some of the racial tention would stop. Perhaps even, the white people who see blacks in college will even respect them more by not labeling the educated blacks as affirmative action people. Maybe we'll be judged on OUR merit? Seem far-fetched?

Imerica

1.  a fat lip
2.  a black eye
3.  a job!

You make fun of black people because we have full lips (as if we could do anything about that) , black eyes (I have no idea where you got that one seeing as though blacks with darker eyes than your own are actually dark-brown eyed.) lol
And a job? Well, I'm glad I'm not looking for a job in jtf's organization. It looks like I'm going to have to do what I've been doing; going to school so that I can get my own job.

Plus that joke is really old. And boring, to boot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
black eye - i believe is not referring to eye color  :o
Who is paying for your college education Imerica - if you don't mind my asking.
Are you working while you go to school?
I worry every day that I won't be able to afford to send my child to college.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer

Actually, I was initially asked to come here to share my point of view and ask Chaim a couple of questions. Before I left the first time, someone told me that they wouldn't mind if I stayed a little while. Its clear to see that I've become the jtf's resident whipping child.

On the subject of me being a Jew-hater, that's totally inaccurate. I like jobs. It dosen't mean that I have to like the people who give them away. As I've said many times before, Jesse and Al don't speak for me. They're better suited to work in an office distributing jobs rather than 'trying to be' civil rights leaders and political analysts. They suck at that. I know you're still going to read "I SUPPORT THEM 100%" so I won't try to explain my stance again on Al Sharpton, Jesse and Louis. And for you to say that what I said is like me saying that I respect HITLER because of what he did with the German economy is totally inaccurate also. Hitler actually KILLED people. MILLIONS of Jews died at the hands of this evil, devil-like monster. That's not similar to Al, and the rest. They did evil deeds by word of mouth; paying lip service to racial intolerance all the while they're asking for people to accept blacks. They're hypocrites who think they're supermen and can save the black community from itself. HITLER called for a master race of children to be born...blonde haired  blue-eyed, pure white people. He annialated MILLIONS of Jews for his own sick pleasure. Gas chambers, burning people alive... OMG its too painful to think about!

I still stand firm on the fact that I think the 'black leaders' are hypocrites. I can STILL like the fact that jobs are out there for black people. It dosen't diminish the fact that I still think that they, Al, Jesse, and Farrakhan are extremely flawed men and need to apologize for their disrespect of other cultures.

And by all means, hate the evil. I've never said that evil is a good thing, never. I hate the what the KKK stands for...that's evil to me. But at the same time, just because you've been hurt by black people in your life, it dosen't give you or anyone else here a reason to bash those who have done nothing to hurt you...and there are plenty of people like me in the world.

And if I'm trying to do anything, I'm trying to give you insight on how different your view of the black community is on my side of the street. I've only had one fight in my life, I've never owned a gun for the purpose of shooting white people, I've never looked down my nose at Jewish people, I've never committed a hate crime, and I've never hated Jews. Never. I've always thought it was stupid to call Jewish people out of their names. Also, to clarify, for those who listened to my questions being aired on JTF on the 22nd, I want to debunk some other things. First of all, I thank G-d for everyone who stood up during the civil rights movement...this includes the two Jewish men who were killed while helping to make sure that blacks got equal treatment in America. This also includes all of the Jewish protesters who risked their lives to help out the cause. I am more than grateful. I owe it to my girls to educate them on this fact. That will make them well-rounded and even MORE accepting of different cultures than they are today. So I'm doing my part. I never spat on what the Jewish people have had to offer blacks of my past so that I can receive the education I'm getting right now...its because of a lot of people that I'm here now and not sitting in the back of a bus, using rear entrances and kowtowing to unfairness.

First of all "Al and Louis" as you fondly seem to refer to them are responsible for the deaths of Jews as evidenced in the Crown Heights riots and Farakan's calls on Arab television chanting "death to America" has encouraged and caused an increase in terrorism agains non-Muslims. The only difference between Hitler and Farakan is that Hitler came to power and was able to execute what he wanted to do. Farakan wants the same thing, in fact he's said Hitler is a very great man and has got on Arab television calling for the end of Israel which would mean the end of millions of Jews lives.
You giving him or "Al" any credibility at all IS the same as giving Hitler credibility for his leadership qualities because it is support by people like you that will G-d forbid give Farakan and "Al" the opportunity to fulfill their Nazi wishes. And if you support a Nazi you are a Nazi.

I don't mind if you stay. But I don't want to hear one more positive word from you about these Jew haters. Nothing positive they do is worth mentioning when they would commit another holocost if given the chance. That kind of talk endangers the Jewish people and is a despicable thing to do when we Jews face so many external and internal threats to our survival.

Hitler also claimed to improve unemployment and all social ills, and most Germans supported him for that reason.  So I really don't see a distinction here. Only difference is one is before the fact and one after. Those Germans empowered the Hitler of the past because of their own self-interest, and you're empowing the next Hitler because of your own self interest. It doesn't matter if he's actually committed the holocost yet, if you allow him to take power so he can do it that is just as bad.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 02:09:54 PM by lubab »

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew

1.  a fat lip
2.  a black eye
3.  a job!

You make fun of black people because we have full lips (as if we could do anything about that) , black eyes (I have no idea where you got that one seeing as though blacks with darker eyes than your own are actually dark-brown eyed.) lol
And a job? Well, I'm glad I'm not looking for a job in jtf's organization. It looks like I'm going to have to do what I've been doing; going to school so that I can get my own job.

Plus that joke is really old. And boring, to boot.

Full lips occur among many races their not confined to Blacks, and usually Caucasiod full lips looks different from a Mongoliod full lip, and the Mongoliod full lip looks different from the Caucasiod and Blacks so on.  A Caucasiod race that often supports full lip are the Armeniod and the Orintealid Arabids.