Author Topic: Serious 9/11 discussion PLEASE PARTICIPATE  (Read 12531 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Serious 9/11 discussion PLEASE PARTICIPATE
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2010, 06:58:25 PM »
I asked a simple question about a building.

If you feel the need to yell at me and degrade me for it, go right ahead.

If it makes you feel any better.

God bless you.

I am sorry, but I don't wast my time interacting with someone who hurls insults and degrades people like you do here.

Have a great day.

Well, you got one thing right....

You are sorry.

And if you're a 'controlled demolition' conpiracy supporter, you're a sorry moron.

I don't say that to insult you, but it needs to be said.

The memory of the victims of 9/11 and a true account of how and why they died that day demands that you be told off.

If you can't handle that, too bad.

Have a nice day too.

Now run away.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2010, 07:22:23 PM »
They saw 3 of the planes trail off their course. It took time for the plane to travel to its final destination. Cheney was told how many miles away the plane was, he was being updated. This is Washington D.C. the most protected airspace in the world. That plane should have not gotten close to the Pentagon. And the plane that hit the second tower was being talked about over the radios. Any plan that is found over airspace that is protected or any plane that tails off course is tracked by the air force (and the like). I don't believe for one second that they couldn't shoot down at least one plane (particularly the Pentagon one).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2010, 07:41:52 PM »
They saw 3 of the planes trail off their course. It took time for the plane to travel to its final destination. Cheney was told how many miles away the plane was, he was being updated. This is Washington D.C. the most protected airspace in the world. That plane should have not gotten close to the Pentagon. And the plane that hit the second tower was being talked about over the radios. Any plan that is found over airspace that is protected or any plane that tails off course is tracked by the air force (and the like). I don't believe for one second that they couldn't shoot down at least one plane (particularly the Pentagon one).

I believe it 100% that they couldn't shoot down the planes... The policies required to do so had not been implemented. There was a great disconnect between what was supposed to happen and what happened. In the September 10th world nobody would have dreamed that this kind of attack was possible. Truth is that some of the intelligence community knew that these kinds of attacks were planned but because nobody believed it could happen, nobody heeded the advice of this intelligence.

I do not believe for one second that an American president who is beholden to the American taxpayer would allow Americans to be killed on American soil. In order for a conspiracy to be succesfull requires many to be involved. There is no way that the American lives were sacrificed in order to create a 'holy war' as the conspiracy theorists assert. The Holy War of Jihad has been declared 30 years before the 9/11 attacks, if anyone is old enough to remember the 1980s Lebanon Marine barracks massacre.

The problem, as the 9/11 commission concluded, was poor communication between domestic and foreign intelligence agencies due to the Firewall between the CIA and the FBI created by the Clinton white house...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2010, 07:59:04 PM »

I believe it 100% that they couldn't shoot down the planes... The policies required to do so had not been implemented. There was a great disconnect between what was supposed to happen and what happened. In the September 10th world nobody would have dreamed that this kind of attack was possible. Truth is that some of the intelligence community knew that these kinds of attacks were planned but because nobody believed it could happen, nobody heeded the advice of this intelligence.

I do not believe for one second that an American president who is beholden to the American taxpayer would allow Americans to be killed on American soil. In order for a conspiracy to be succesfull requires many to be involved. There is no way that the American lives were sacrificed in order to create a 'holy war' as the conspiracy theorists assert. The Holy War of Jihad has been declared 30 years before the 9/11 attacks, if anyone is old enough to remember the 1980s Lebanon Marine barracks massacre.

The problem, as the 9/11 commission concluded, was poor communication between domestic and foreign intelligence agencies due to the Firewall between the CIA and the FBI created by the Clinton white house...

Excellent post. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2010, 09:11:26 PM »

But they (NORAD) had exercises where they simulated planes hitting the WTC, Pentagon, and White House. I'm sure they knew it was possible. There's a difference between knowing something is possible and seeing it coming. The second that plane came withing 50 miles of the Pentagon it should have been shot down or something like that. These planes were being tracked, on radar, and the second a plane goes off course/communication is lost something should be done. I don't believe that the people who supervise Pentagon airspace were unable to do anything.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2010, 09:26:30 PM »
The conspiracy theories have now started about Haiti

http://reason.com/blog/2010/01/20/chavista-experts-say-us-milita

:::D
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Moshe92

« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2010, 10:40:59 PM »
Don't be like this guy.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2010, 11:12:09 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2010, 11:13:55 PM »
Mo2388, Im disappointed in you... I think your left wing associates have been getting to you. Please look for reality and not fantasy.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2010, 12:29:27 AM »
                                                 בס"ד

בס"ד

Once again everything goes to hell when I'm not here. People watch this..

What is this garbage, Ron?   People making uninformed conjectures about what they THINK they are seeing does not make it what actually IS happening.   

Simple question:   If it was a demolition, then why did it take longer than free fall speed to for the buildings to fall?    They clearly did not fall at freefall speed but hit resistance at each floor as the floors on top came pancaking down onto each successive floor.     Demolitions are done at freefall speed.   The explosives are placed inside the building so that the foundations are blown out simultaneously so that there is no resistance on the way down.    It falls like if you dropped something in the air.  This is called freefall.   The only resistance would be air resistance.   In the case of tons of metal and steal and concrete, as that which fell, air resistance would be negligible.   It is very clear the buildings did NOT fall at free fall speed.   One of them took at least 20 seconds to reach the bottom.      That is proof that it was not a controlled demolition.

Peter Jennings reacted to what he saw and guessed at what happened.   But the evidence requires us to analyze what actually did happen.   No explosives planted.   No freefall.    Therefore, no demolition.

One question: did you even watch the video? (maybe I confused it with another video)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2010, 12:49:45 AM »
Mo2388, Im disappointed in you... I think your left wing associates have been getting to you. Please look for reality and not fantasy.

Actually, out of the both of them, they don't buy in to any of the conspiracies. At all. I don't either. I just don't understand a few things. I'm not making any statements, I'm just asking a few questions. But if you want to base breaking up our friendship, something I cherish, on a couple of questions then the only person you should be disappointed in is yourself.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2010, 01:22:33 AM »

Actually, out of the both of them, they don't buy in to any of the conspiracies. At all. I don't either. I just don't understand a few things. I'm not making any statements, I'm just asking a few questions. But if you want to base breaking up our friendship, something I cherish, on a couple of questions then the only person you should be disappointed in is yourself.

No it is not the asking questions, this is always a good thing.

The issue is that by even discussing this in the open it gives those who believe the conspiracies pleasure in seeing the confusion they have spread. I could have seen this day coming, when Americans would doubt their own government. But I am open to discussion... But to me it is similar to discussing whether Hitler was really the one who planned the Holocaust. The history is clear, yet the deniers of the Holocaust are many...

This is why I am against 'open discussion' on the topic, it invites those who doubt and want to create doubt.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2010, 06:26:36 AM »
                                                 בס"ד

בס"ד

What is this garbage, Ron?   People making uninformed conjectures about what they THINK they are seeing does not make it what actually IS happening.   

Simple question:   If it was a demolition, then why did it take longer than free fall speed to for the buildings to fall?    They clearly did not fall at freefall speed but hit resistance at each floor as the floors on top came pancaking down onto each successive floor.     Demolitions are done at freefall speed.   The explosives are placed inside the building so that the foundations are blown out simultaneously so that there is no resistance on the way down.    It falls like if you dropped something in the air.  This is called freefall.   The only resistance would be air resistance.   In the case of tons of metal and steal and concrete, as that which fell, air resistance would be negligible.   It is very clear the buildings did NOT fall at free fall speed.   One of them took at least 20 seconds to reach the bottom.      That is proof that it was not a controlled demolition.

Peter Jennings reacted to what he saw and guessed at what happened.   But the evidence requires us to analyze what actually did happen.   No explosives planted.   No freefall.    Therefore, no demolition.

One question: did you even watch the video? (maybe I confused it with another video)

I watched the beginning, it quotes about 30 people saying 'explosions, explosions' 'controlled demolition.'   After a few minutes of that, I'm not going to keep watching.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2010, 07:01:47 AM »

But they (NORAD) had exercises where they simulated planes hitting the WTC, Pentagon, and White House. I'm sure they knew it was possible. There's a difference between knowing something is possible and seeing it coming. The second that plane came withing 50 miles of the Pentagon it should have been shot down or something like that. These planes were being tracked, on radar, and the second a plane goes off course/communication is lost something should be done. I don't believe that the people who supervise Pentagon airspace were unable to do anything.

Are you kidding me? Based on the time line, the first information that the aircraft was hijacked came about 11 minutes before it hit the Pentagon. Assuming a groundspeed of about 400 mph it would take about 7.5 minutes to travel 50 miles. With the aircraft transponder turned off, air traffic control could not track them with detailed information. If they were flying low enough, they may have had no or sporadic radar returns. As I indicated in my previous post, the procedures in place prior to 9/11 were not sufficient to intercept and shoot down hijacked airliners in a timely manner. Only flight 93, which was hijacked nearly a half hour later, would have been a candidate for a fighter jet shoot down and, as I again stated in my previous post, it may have in fact been shot down by fighter jets.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2010, 08:17:52 AM »
                                                  בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

I watched the beginning, it quotes about 30 people saying 'explosions, explosions' 'controlled demolition.'   After a few minutes of that, I'm not going to keep watching.

I know what you think. That's what I thought when I saw it first. It's a video containing 9/11 so-called truthers' arguments and the answers to these arguments.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2010, 12:59:05 PM »
                                                  בס"ד

I know what you think. That's what I thought when I saw it first. It's a video containing 9/11 so-called truthers' arguments and the answers to these arguments.

Ah ok, I didn't realize they were going to start speaking about the facts.   I've already heard these arguments and their refutations many times, but it looks like other people on this site definitely need to watch it.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2010, 01:09:21 PM »

Are you kidding me? Based on the time line, the first information that the aircraft was hijacked came about 11 minutes before it hit the Pentagon. Assuming a groundspeed of about 400 mph it would take about 7.5 minutes to travel 50 miles. With the aircraft transponder turned off, air traffic control could not track them with detailed information. If they were flying low enough, they may have had no or sporadic radar returns. As I indicated in my previous post, the procedures in place prior to 9/11 were not sufficient to intercept and shoot down hijacked airliners in a timely manner. Only flight 93, which was hijacked nearly a half hour later, would have been a candidate for a fighter jet shoot down and, as I again stated in my previous post, it may have in fact been shot down by fighter jets.
So you're saying whoever monitors D.C. airspace is helpless?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2010, 01:22:25 PM »
Those people who think 9/11 was an inside job are the very same people who insist that muslims are peaceful and islam is a religion of peace.

This is also a slap in the face to all 9/11 victims and their families. Muman, again I am so sorry for your terrible loss on 9/11....I don't blame you for being upset about this tread.

How can any of our forum members have doubts about 9/11 ?

For those of you who think 9/11 was an inside job let me say this.........the muslim nazis appreciate your doubts and you give them the incentive to keep it up.

Shalom - Dox  

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2010, 06:19:27 PM »
That's good stuff Ariel, exactly what I was looking for. However, why has the government not answered these  questions? Basically, it's just one word against the other here, and my knowledge of science is not good enough to worry about controlled demolitions or melting steel, cordite, thermite, or any other chemical reaction. The other thing that bothers me is how not even one plane was traced by a fighter jet.
To repeat, Rumstead confirmed, albeit inadvertently, that flight 93 had been shot down. This is unrelated to any conspiracy theory, but shows yet again how the US media can be manipulated such that stating the obvious becomes stating the eccentric.

Oh this is just classic.  What a perfect example of how unreasonable and irrational people get about these things.

First of all, it's RUMSFELD, not Rumstead.   Secondly, when he said that (to a group of soldiers, I saw the speech on youtube) it was obviously a slip of the tongue.   Or else why wouldn't he have said so before or after?   Why did no one else in the govt ever say such a thing.   And if he was saying something completely new (since no one had said it before), why was there no shock at all and no expression whatsoever that he was saying anything new or unknown.  It's quite clear that that statement was said accidentally.    Do you think there's a whole army of US soldiers out there who think it is common knowledge that we shot down the plane, so all of them didn't blink when he said that?  lol.   Yes, it's a big govt secret yet thousands of US soldiers are in on it, and not one has come forward and not one has spoken about it.   What a joke!

Now let's demonstrate how silly this is.   If you or I, or any member of the press asked Donald Rumsfeld point blank:  Was flight 93 shot down?    Would he say yes or no?     Clearly he would say no.    So what are you claiming, that when he slipped up it was a "freudian slip" - that's the real truth they're 'secretly' hiding, yet he was not the slightest bit upset or disturbed that he let it slip out and nobody came out to deny it afterwards vigorously?   Even tho he let slip out the big secret?     

Now if I ask you, Do you really think his name was Rumstead?   Would you say yes or no?   And if you say no, that it was a slip of the tongue, or otherwise known as a typo, should I assume that was a freudian slip and really the big secret you've been hiding all along that Rumsfeld's name as a child was Rumstead and everyone has been hiding that?   But you just sort of let it slip in a side comment when no one was paying attention, just to mess with us, as a and/or as a freudian slip.   Or should I supposed that all JTF members know this secret that his name is really Rumstead?  And that is why no one else thought twice about it except me?  Calling an incorrect statement a "freudian slip" is silly conjecture about psychology and has nothing to do with fact or evidence.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2010, 06:33:13 PM »
Donald Rumsfeld was one of the best people in the Bush Administration. He actually left his office the day of the attack and went into the damaged section of the Pentagon building to help rescue the injured from the burning building. People like Rumsfeld took there responsibility to the American people seriously. If the liberals in congress would have let him do his job unhampered things would have gone quite differently in Iraq and Afghanistan.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2010, 05:38:11 AM »

So you're saying whoever monitors D.C. airspace is helpless?

No, that is not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that pre-9/11, when no one expected this type of attack, the procedures were not in place to intercept and shoot down a civilian airliner in a timely manner. Today, any irregular behavior by passengers aboard an aircraft, let alone an actual attempted hijacking, would be reported in a much more timely manner and procedures are in place to dispatch fighter jets to intercept that aircraft and, if necessary, shoot it down.

Your questions and confusion are simply a matter of looking at pre-9/11 events with a post-9/11 mentality.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson