Author Topic: Do you have stories of unbelievable encounters with affirmative action people?  (Read 26933 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
There have been many types of incidents such as the 'Crossbay' one that happened last night. The DA's will NEVER prosecute a black on white crime as a 'hate crime' since it would keep these primates in jail for even a longer time. By declaring this a hate crime, they would be a considerable amount of more prison time given to these creatures and thus, we the taxpayers would be paying for an additional 20 years. Besides the cost involved, you would hear from the likes of amy goodman, al shakedown, jesse jerkson and the rest of the white haters that this is 'overkill' prosecution, that the blacks were only speakin 'ghetto' and that 'cracker', 'honkey', 'mf honkey', 'white bithch', 'kike'' etc are only 'fun names' that blacks use on a day to day basis and therefore it shouldn't count as a hate crime. Take my word on this, if this incident will not be taken seriously by the self hater DA brown. I only wish this happens to his grandchildren

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
I've encountered many black democratic professors that are pro-affirmative action and encountered one that said eracism. Erase Racism. Nonsense, I knew he was probably anti-semetic anyways. I think when they say that they have their own agenda and only want to promore black supremacy, malcolm X ideology etc. and want to rule.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
I've encountered many black democratic professors that are pro-affirmative action and encountered one that said eracism. Erase Racism. Nonsense, I knew he was probably anti-semetic anyways. I think when they say that they have their own agenda and only want to promore black supremacy, malcolm X ideology etc. and want to rule.
Of course.  I wonder how he/she got their job in the first place or their education towards the justification for their position?  I'm so tired of this "racism" and shvartzism to be honest.  I wish all of them would acutally so their respect for their own people and their own "blackness", same for the Arabs and all other Turd Worlders and Communist trash, and return to their own nations and actually HELP their own.  At least we could shut off the yearly billions in International "Humanitarian" Relief: Welfare: Dole spigette...   I think the UN would virtually collapse should that ever happen, as they are nothing more than the "broker" for the Marxist "Robin Hood" ideology of raping the rich/productive and giving to the poor, lazy and unproductive: Wealth Transfer...

I have so many "Affirmative Action People" stories one's ears would bleed.  Like another member here from Alabama, I'm from America's Negro dumping ground....the end of the "underground railroad".....  Afrikville....   Just like there are no "Israeli Arabs", there are no "African Canadians"......imo
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
I would not be surprised if that creature Kyle brown is now an 'activist'. They all become reverends and activists after they serve a stretch in the pen. By becoming activists they can get a federal grant and make life for whites more miserable that what it is now. They form tax exempt organizations, collect 'donations', wind in jena, create a group of other activists that they can call at the drop of a hat to produce a 'rent a riot' to shakedown a white public official to give them whatever they want. It is a nice racket.

I would not be surprised if this ape thug is now a professor of Sociolgy or African Studies who walks around campus in a dashiki and those ridiculous colored caps they wear. And you can be sure he is leering at all the white females on campus as well...

You can also be sure that if his white students give him poor marks on those so-called evaluation forms, he will claim TENURE as immunity from being let go.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 03:25:45 PM by ChaimBenMordechai »

• Pro JTFer

Two words: Leonard Jeffries

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Two words: Leonard Jeffries

haha.. what a great example. a truly traitorous animal :::D :::D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
this animal is also a doctor  :::D
with a anti-semetic site: http://africawithin.com/jeffries/leonard_jeffries.htm

• Pro JTFer
this animal is also a doctor  :::D
with a anti-semetic site: http://africawithin.com/jeffries/leonard_jeffries.htm

Why in G-d's name is he still among us?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
The 'sun king' lenny jeffries has a PH.D in political science. Don't bother to look for his dissertation cause there isn't one. He was exempt from writing one. He appears qute often on Queens public access tv on a show called WAT. It airs on Wednesday afternoon at 1pm and on Thurs. night at 9 pm. It is runned by a anti white bunch of africans that have an organization called CEMOTAP. One of the founders is an affrimative action psychiatrist. The sun king lenny is not the only one that hates whites but loves taking white taxpayer money. Try and google Tony Martin, Yusef Ben Jochanan, John Henrik Clark and the rest that are on the africanwithin web site. As a matter of fact I saw John Henrik Clarks 'widow' on the show I mentioned and she went on a real 'jew hating' rant. She is an illiterate moron who has no knowledge of grammar or vocabulary. Her dead husband, John Henrid Clarke called himself a Dr. but never received a college degree from any college even a black affrimative action college. Did that stop White colleges from hiring this idiot. No! He was hired at Rutgers and Hunter colleges and recieved a nice check for trashing whites and Jews in particular. There is also another screwball named James Small who has no formal education but white colleges fight over him to give he a pulpit to spread anti semitism, white hatred in general and anti American garbage. They may hate this country but they love our money.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Hah, I didn't see all the reaction to my post. Erica, it wasn't "traumatic", I was a relatively tough kid. I just look back and couldn't believe that that happened in the third grade.

In the 4th grade, I had a conversation with a black girl (don't remember the context).. so she said "I'm proud to be black" - and so I said "I'm proud to be white" - her and her friends laughed, and she slapped me in the face.

In the 5th grade, and melangian pulled a magazine I was reading away from me so he could see it, so I pulled it back, and then he punched me in the senstitive area of my chest - I couldn't breath for about 15 or 20 seconds. Nothing happened to him.

About 7 years ago, I was in a card store, and the little melangian (maybe 5) came up to me and started hitting me in my leg with a cardboard tube. I moved away and he got closer and continued. So the mother finally saw this, and continued looking at cards. I looked straight at her, she looked back, and I kept direct eye contact for a good 5 seconds until she finally pulled him away - not saying anything to him!

I probably have a million more stories... give me some time to reminisce  :D

Just Erica

Hah, I didn't see all the reaction to my post. Erica, it wasn't "traumatic", I was a relatively tough kid. I just look back and couldn't believe that that happened in the third grade.

In the 4th grade, I had a conversation with a black girl (don't remember the context).. so she said "I'm proud to be black" - and so I said "I'm proud to be white" - her and her friends laughed, and she slapped me in the face.

In the 5th grade, and melangian pulled a magazine I was reading away from me so he could see it, so I pulled it back, and then he punched me in the senstitive area of my chest - I couldn't breath for about 15 or 20 seconds. Nothing happened to him.

About 7 years ago, I was in a card store, and the little melangian (maybe 5) came up to me and started hitting me in my leg with a cardboard tube. I moved away and he got closer and continued. So the mother finally saw this, and continued looking at cards. I looked straight at her, she looked back, and I kept direct eye contact for a good 5 seconds until she finally pulled him away - not saying anything to him!

I probably have a million more stories... give me some time to reminisce  :D
I have some evil white people stories also.

In 1st grade I had the displeasure of having a racist teacher. She hated black children and happened to say it on a daily basis...TO US. She use to downgrade children in front of each other and she would separate the smart black kids (whom she considered her special tokens...because to her, they reminded her of smart little white kids. )

This one incident occured as I was heading towards the front door of the school. Before I could reach the door, this hulking boy had pushed his way out of the building, through the door, then knocked me down on the concrete; head first. The next thing I remember is getting up, dusting myself off, checking my scraped left elbow and running into the classroom so that I wouldn't be late. I must have been knocked out because when I went into the classroom, it was full. Roll had already been called and now, I was officially late. When I t ried to tell her why I was late, she told me to shut up and sit down.

For my punishment, my teacher asked me to sit next to her during the lunch period and write 20 lines.."I will not be tardy and I will wear my glasses"(which was my only infraction. I couldn't see woth a damn.) During class (before lunch) I had interrupted the class to ask if I could go to the nurse's office because I felt sick. I was dizzy and couldn't keep my eyes open. Whenever I opened my mouth to ask her for help, she'd cut her eyes at me and tack on 5 additional lines.

During the lunch period, I laid my head down on the desk (she didn't allow me to eat lunch) feeling light-headed. She caught me and basically told me that I was a nuissance and that I was faking. I don't know how I got through the day without breaking down, but it wasn't until I went home and 'got sick' in one of the first floor offices that I was taken to the doctor by my mom. When I told the doctor what happened, he verified that I had a concussion from falling on my head.

When I told my mom what happened and why my teacher didn't allow me to go to the nurse's office, she came up to the school the next day and gave the teacher a peice of her mind. The teacher kept saying "I thought she was faking..I though she was faking." She pulled a few more stunts like that with other students and was finally fired for her actions.

Second incident

I was walking to school at 15 years old and a white man pulled up while i was crossing the street. He asked me if I was "working". I told him I was going to school and then he pulled off, calling me a whore. I wasn't dressed provocatively and I had my books in my hand...yet, I was a whore because I didn't stop to let him take advantage of me. I'm convinced that if I wasn't street smart, I would have died that day at the hands of a pedophile.

Third incident

Church trip to Minnesota. A pastor who's church we were going to be singing at invited the choir to his home. The home was beautiful and I think it had two kitchens. All of the young people were invited to go bike riding around the property and a few blocks up the road on the pastor's kids' bikes. While we were riding, I witnessed some white neighbors peer out to see who 'we' were...rolling their eyes. We weren't rowdy at all. We were just in  a place where there were NO black people.

And guess what? Through all of that, I STILL don't hate ALL white people because ALL white people did anything to me.
First year in college, 1992. Witnessed swastika's being painted on our college campus walls. Some messages left were "Go home, ngrs!"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
These acts of violence are the result of ethnical tension, that is programmed in most of us.
The only solution is apartheid.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

These acts of violence are the result of ethnical tension, that is programmed in most of us.
See how my experience is minimized and others are maximized? It's because some of you here see crimes (when white people  commit them) as nothing important. Apartheid is a symptom of racial tension. It can't be a solution because it winds up working against itself every time.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
See how my experience is minimized and others are maximized? It's because some of you here see crimes (when white people  commit them) as nothing important. Apartheid is a symptom of racial tension. It can't be a solution because it winds up working against itself every time.
I am just realistic .
I don't believe blacks and whites can live in peace under the same roof,
as I can't believe Jews and Arabs can't.

That doesn't mean that you , or other righteous blacks , that experienced racism, are to be minimised,
but the only solution, is separation.
That's best for BOTH of us.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

I am just realistic .

That doesn't mean that you , or other righteous blacks , that experienced racism, are to be minimised,

Actually, that may be best for you. Only I know what's best for me and what's best for me is to be around as many diverse cultures and people as I want. Besides, my kids would be upset if I just took them out of an environment where they are fee to pick their friends.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I am just realistic .

Actually, that may be best for you. Only I know what's best for me and what's best for me is to be around as many diverse cultures and people as I want. Besides, my kids would be upset if I just took them out of an environment where they are fee to pick their friends.
than you are a self-hating black multi-culturalist.

We don't need to like eachother.

I don't want any diverse culture.
Only my own.
That's more than good enough.

all those immigrants here
are just trying to colonise our countries.

Creating no-go zones for whities,...
of even kill them...
no worry,...
the press even doesn't bother to talk about it...
instead they talk about the wonders of multi-culture....

I say the only solution is apartheid.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I am just realistic .

Only my own.

of even kill them...
no worry,...

What is the crime rate in comparison with the pre-MLK days?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

:::D

There is NO comparison...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

:::D

There is NO comparison...
so, my point is valid. USA must enforce the law, if needed, by deporting troublemakers.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
so, my point is valid. USA must enforce the law, if needed, by deporting troublemakers.

I will eventually campaign in 'certain' neighborhoods, telling them that if you don't like America, we'll pay you (with welfare tax) a lump sum to leave America, be stripped of your citizenship and never be able to come back. I think they would go for it..
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:43:33 PM by Hail Columbia »

Just Erica

Only my own.

of even kill them...
no worry,...

I hate myself because I want my children to make friends with every child of every culture? That made a WHOLE lot of sense.  ::) LOL It's because I love myself and my children that I'm not willing to live in a bubble just because you don't want to make friends with other races. That's YOUR problem. I'm happy.

And you're right...we don't need to like each other, but it sure is nice to have the freedom to like who you wish to like. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

I could say that you hate everyone else in the world who has it all together. People who are happy in their lives. Who are you to tell someone..no you can't make friends with THOSE PEOPLE... you must make friends with your OWN people. Surely if I only liked black people, I would be labled a racist.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:42:41 PM by Hail Columbia »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I hate myself because I want my children to make friends with every child of every culture?

yes
That made a WHOLE lot of sense.  ::) LOL It's because I love myself and my children that I'm not willing to live in a bubble just because you don't want to make friends with other races. That's YOUR problem. I'm happy.
not a problem, just the truth. Apartheid is the only solution for the USA.

And you're right...we don't need to like each other, but it sure is nice to have the freedom to like who you wish to like. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

I could say that you hate everyone else in the world who has it all together. People who are happy in their lives. Who are you to tell someone..no you can't make friends with THOSE PEOPLE... you must make friends with your OWN people. Surely if I only liked black people, I would be labled a racist.

I never heard such naive crap.
To choose who you like...

These gettho-schvartzzas are mobilising agaist us.
This is a war.
read this :
http://jtf.org/america/america.when.whites.fight.for.blacks.htm
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:40:20 PM by Hail Columbia »

Just Erica

I never heard such naive crap.
To choose who you like...

These gettho-schvartzzas are mobilising agaist us.
This is a war.
read this :
http://jtf.org/america/america.when.whites.fight.for.blacks.htm
You don't get to make decisions for anyone. And again, you are paranoid. Also, you mean to tell me that you would advocate someone saying "You can't walk down the street with *insert race here*! "? Are you kidding me? What kind of crap is that? You want to be told who to associate with?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:38:35 PM by Hail Columbia »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Do you have stories of unbelievable encounters with affirmative action peopl
« Reply #148 on: February 01, 2008, 01:22:01 AM »
You don't get to make decisions for anyone. And again, you are paranoid. Also, you mean to tell me that you would advocate someone saying "You can't walk down the street with *insert race here*! "? Are you kidding me? What kind of crap is that? You want to be told who to associate with?
I am not paranoid. I am just very aware of what immigrants are doing to destroy us. That is realism.
The matter of the fact is, that in Amsterdam, Paris , Brussels, every day muslims and blacks are behaving worse and worse.
I must defend myself, and my country.

You are not going to convince me, of the peaceful intentions of these people.
They are our enemies, that need be destroyed.

As for the USA, it is just the same.

Those who can't behave like moral people should do,
need to be kicked out of the country.
Even African countries, understand this principle, and practice it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:34:22 PM by Hail Columbia »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
How many of you had to witness the gang of thugs, when you traveling by train with their basketball, and boombox and throwing litter everywhere and bothering others?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!