Author Topic: I disagree with Lisa about the Imerica situation.  (Read 18330 times)

Scriabin

Re: I disagree with Lisa about the Imerica situation.
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 04:05:01 PM »

He writes too well to be black.

Allen-T

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 04:07:32 PM »
He's been here since the forum was started, that's a long time to keep up a pretense.

Not if you are a narrow-minded bored black guy.

ftf

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 04:08:52 PM »
He's been here since the forum was started, that's a long time to keep up a pretense.

Or a narrow minded bored white guy for that matter....

Fake plastic trees kept a pretense going here for a very long time...

Allen-T

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2007, 04:13:35 PM »

Nonsense, I have known educated blacks. Often they feel detached from da 'hood, so they go out of their way to have pseudo experiences to feel like a real schvartza. He's an educated black that has been enamored to some degree by that sick ghetto mentality that everything evil is good and vice versa, etc. So he safely puts his feet in the water by coming here and doing what he does.  
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 04:15:20 PM by Allen-T »

Allen-T

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 04:15:50 PM »

Or a narrow minded bored white guy for that matter....

Fake plastic trees kept a pretense going here for a very long time...

What was fake plastic trees deal?

Scriabin

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 04:20:16 PM »

Nonsense, I have known educated blacks. Often they feel detached from da 'hood, so they go out of their way to have pseudo experiences to feel like a real schvartza. He's an educated black that has been enamored to some degree by that sick ghetto mentality that everything evil is good and vice versa, etc. So he safely puts his feet in the water by coming here and doing what he does.  

You are corect.  Alan Keyes writes EXTREMELY well I'm sure. 

However, I'm speaking of probabilities.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 04:30:04 PM »
I don't think black children are very beautiful.
On that I must respectfully disagree.
Despite my many prejudices (based on my life experiences ;)) I still think
all children are beautiful.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Allen-T

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 04:33:48 PM »
I used to know a guy named Esau, an educated black guy that only dated white women. But deep down inside he really hated white women because he knew that the screwed up white girls that dated him 1]only did so out of novelty, 2]had nothing to say to him except the most surface conversations, 3] IT NEVER LASTED for a plethora of reasons. Fruit is such a black guy, I think. He gets a few stupid white girls, or maybe has one REALLY stupid white girlfriend and on one level that's his way of "strikin' back at da man" he probably genuinely realizes that an ugly white woman often still looks better and behaves better than some female Idi Amin. But he also realizes that in reality, she's still a demented person for being with him in the first place. He's displacing on us what he doesn't have the courage to put on her/them.    

Imerica

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 05:07:52 PM »
What I've read of Fruit's laments is that he feels inferior to the black man (or hates him to the point of insisting that the black men has stolen his white women.) I thought he was black, honestly.lol

As for his writings, when he stays on topic, he makes perfect sense, eventhough I don't agree with everything he says. But when he goes out on various tangents as if he's daydreaming about life without black men in it, he confuses me. I actually found myself so enamored with his sadness, I attempted to help in my own little way. I think he's lost. If he's black and looking to be involved with white women, I think he should straighten himself out first before looking for a relationship with ANYONE. You can't expect anyone to love you if you don't love yourself. That just brings about more issues for someone else to deal with.

That's my $ 0.02 ;)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 05:08:46 PM »
Guys, if you read my posts in the past you will know that I am not one to bite my tongue when  it comes to issues about black folks and their behaviors. I saw the video of Imerica and her daughter last night and  even someone with my set opinions on black folks could not find fault with this little child. We really should avoid commenting on that particular video. Imerica is fair game since she seems more than able to hold up her end in a debate.
I really think we are giving Imerica much to much attention. Last week it was a love fest on here with some of the members and Imerica this week you want to bash her brains in. What happened? For me she has a one sided message that is fictional to say the least. She may be one of the better Blacks but I lost all interest in listening to her when she said that we need to overlook the bad behavior of the majority of other blacks. Thats a PC message I want no part of. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Imerica

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2007, 05:22:04 PM »
Guys, if you read my posts in the past you will know that I am not one to bite my tongue when  it comes to issues about black folks and their behaviors. I saw the video of Imerica and her daughter last night and  even someone with my set opinions on black folks could not find fault with this little child. We really should avoid commenting on that particular video. Imerica is fair game since she seems more than able to hold up her end in a debate.
I really think we are giving Imerica much to much attention. Last week it was a love fest on here with some of the members and Imerica this week you want to bash her brains in. What happened? For me she has a one sided message that is fictional to say the least. She may be one of the better Blacks but I lost all interest in listening to her when she said that we need to overlook the bad behavior of the majority of other blacks. Thats a PC message I want no part of. 
By all means, if focusing on the bad behavior of those blacks who commit crimes do it. All I was saying was there is more to the black community than just the evil you've witnessed. Part of my reason for posting the ASK Imerica videos was NOT to copy Chaim but to give open forum to those who want to know about the good in the black community. Or if they have any questions about the black community in general, ask me. There are plenty of other Ask a Black Person series on Youtube. I admittedly didn't do my homework (to check before I entered mine) but we all have the same message. I don't call out Muslims in my videos, I don't call out Chaim Ben Pechach on my videos (not to start nonsense) ..I just offer what I know about the black community...the good parts...to anyone who wants to know about it.

ftf

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2007, 05:25:44 PM »
Imerica, what do you think of Islam?

Imerica

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2007, 05:35:46 PM »
Imerica, what do you think of Islam?
As it pertains to Osama Bin Laden and other terrorists, I think it is flawed. Now,I'm not as fluent in speaking about the affairs and such concerning Islam but from what I know about jihad, its bad business. I don't like evil. I wish it didn't exist. There have been people in Islam who have suffered at the hands of their own people. I'm on the little man's side. Just like I'm on the underdog's side in the black community and white community. Hope that made sense.

ihkili18

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2007, 06:19:12 PM »
lets not let this aids infected parasite fool us again. I have no pity for her. She is a jealous piece of drek. Befoe you stick up or have any pity for her, imagine yourself walking through the halls of a housing project, the stench of fecal matter in the doorway and a shvartza with a .22 trying to pull off a drug deal. I would continue attacking but Chaim explained this for the last 2 weeks so I have no need.

Imerica

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2007, 06:28:19 PM »
lets not let this aids infected parasite fool us again. I have no pity for her. She is a jealous piece of drek. Befoe you stick up or have any pity for her, imagine yourself walking through the halls of a housing project, the stench of fecal matter in the doorway and a shvartza with a .22 trying to pull off a drug deal. I would continue attacking but Chaim explained this for the last 2 weeks so I have no need.
Jealous of what? DownwithIslam? You don't have anything I want that I can't obtain myself..I wouldnt' trade my tolerance for your hate at any given time.

And I don't have AIDS. You have obviously been hurt so many times by black people that the only thing you see that black people are good for is hurting Jewish/white people. That's unfortunate. But dispite what you think of me,I'd never pretend to come in here and know what you went through. You obviously need some therapy if your hate runs this deep.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2007, 06:57:46 PM »
I was shocked when I first started to realize that many attractive blondes prefer black men.  So many events, hitherto unexplained, in my life fell into place when I began making this realization three years ago.  The expression of horror on my face when I knew what all those things meant ... white women hankering for the black man.  I have been taunted by many coloured men who have told me how easy it is to get a white woman, even a nice one.  They humiliated me, this coalition of the racists.  Now I want vengeance but I'm impotent to achieve it.  Everyone should read the Isis Papers.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Imerica

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2007, 07:39:45 PM »
Before I leave for good, I'm saving the Isis Papers in my Favorites. Thanks for the link...and seek help, man. :) Love yourself and you'll be loved back, even by those blonde haired white women you're in search of. *that wasn't meant as an insult, Fruit, but I hope that you took it in the seriousness in which it was given.*

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2007, 07:53:41 PM »
The Isis papers is the psychoanalysis of race which the white supremacists suppress and call 'racist' and ignore off-hand.  It reveals all the symbolism and subtleties of how white people react to blacks.  It shows how white male aggression against black men is based on inferiority complex, among many other things.  It also makes the most beautiful statement ever in the whole history of English literature, viz, 'The white woman yearns for the black man's babies.'  Henry Champly's exquisite parodies of the white supremacists are a delight unmatched.  The white woman is an angel, she is not a human being.

I weep as I read this ... yes, I am cocooned in the Holy Spirit, I am truly untouchable.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2007, 08:14:07 PM »
JTF Imerica had nothing to do with skin color or racism. It has to do with evil people. It simply tells the truth. Black culture is evil. For some reason it wasnt before civil rights but now it is,  but when I see my own racial group act like beasts most of the time I have to agree with JTF. Thats why I joined this forum. I agree with what they say and Black culture is very, very evil. There are evil Whites also. I will be balance here. If you want to see a real black leader look up Alan Keyes. He is a real leader for his people. Now Imerica you might ask yourself, you said you were black cosmokramer, but Alan Keyes is good for his own people? Yes he is. I say his people because he is a Gentile and I am a Jew. I have to help my people the Jews. I am a Negro racially but the Jews are my people and I have to help the good ones and weed out ther bad ones. Just like what needs to happen with evil people of every race. As for Moslems, they are doomed for acting the way they have been acting. Thats my opinion.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2007, 08:20:18 PM »
Yacov and Jimmy, sorry about the poll. Since I'm the one responsible, would it be possible to post this up top? I hope we can still have free speech.

I apologize for escalating this into a divisive argument. I'm not fully sure who and for what to apologize to though since my actions were both good and bad. I'm not going to bow down like Imus, but out of my free will want to apologize for what I did wrong.
   After Erica had posted ugly rants against JTF and an immoral and sexist statement that "all men like women's behinds", I responded to the video of her daughter. Since the video was a response related to the topic of abortion, I joked about how her daughter should have been aborted even though I am generally against abortion. This started the fire. I understand how she would rightfully be insulted by my comment, however, this was in response to all the insulting things that she said. She responded with an ebonics filled message full of obsenities and we exchanged insults. I then went onto the JTF website and saw her arguing with some of my fellow JTFers. I misread some of the posts and it appeared that she was supporting racists such as Sharpton, Jackson, Obama/Osama, and Farrakhan. I took my joke a step further by placing the poll.
   A general rule is that you have to expect insults to come back at you when you make them. She started this, but I amplified it. I was wrong to bring her daughter into this so I apologize to her daughter(not her) but was right to fight back against her and I appreciate those who have supported me and left some very intelligent comments on this page. I would like to thank everyone for their insight. I don't mind having her post here, but would like to be able to return the insults. I hope that my actions do not impede future free speech on this forum.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 08:22:52 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2007, 09:53:18 PM »
Quote from: Erica the [censored
]Did I do anything to your children, if you have any? Did I threaten the life of your child?
No, coon, you just MURDERED your own child because he or she would have been more money that could have been used for a heroin fix out of your paycheck.

Imerica

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2007, 01:48:40 AM »
Quote from: Erica the [censored
]Did I do anything to your children, if you have any? Did I threaten the life of your child?
No, coon, you just MURDERED your own child because he or she would have been more money that could have been used for a heroin fix out of your paycheck.
Chaimfan, I'm trying my best to be civil. I'm trying. But you're treading on dangerous ground here. I've told you and everyone else why I made the decision and apparently it isn't good enough for you. You choose to believe that I'm 'just a coon on heroine, getting pregnant, and having an abortion just for kicks' ...that idea sounds just as dumb as your last assumption that I blamed the baby I aborted for anything. How dare you? You can call me all of the names in your bigoted dictionary because I did something you don't approve of, as if you could have changed my mind or my condition...but like I said, you can and never will steal my joy.

Get Ye Behind me!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2007, 04:52:06 AM »
I think that black women should get reconciled with white men and the two of us should be friendly and cordial because we have a common enemy in the white woman, the real supremacist in this situation.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2007, 12:41:48 PM »
I think that black women should get reconciled with white men and the two of us should be friendly and cordial because we have a common enemy in the white woman, the real supremacist in this situation.

LOLOLOL