Author Topic: I disagree with Lisa about the Imerica situation.  (Read 18329 times)

Allen-T

Re: I disagree with Lisa about the Imerica situation.
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2007, 02:10:43 PM »
I think that black women should get reconciled with white men and the two of us should be friendly and cordial because we have a common enemy in the white woman, the real supremacist in this situation.

How is it any different for a white man to to date a black woman than for a white woman to date a black man? You are a hypocrite.

Yacov, he's a black hypocrite. And I am strongly suspecting he's a she. a black woman who hates white women because of their natural superiority in the looks dept., but also worshipful for the very same reason. Fruit may very well be Cleopatra Jefferson. This I now believe is really the deal. Fruit is an angry black woman...uummmm hmmmmm!!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2007, 04:11:10 PM »
How is it any different for a white man to to date a black woman than for a white woman to date a black man? You are a hypocrite.

THEY STARTED IT.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2007, 04:31:51 PM »

THEY STARTED IT.

I think both are the same. Why would you be sexually attracted to a black woman? I would never date a black woman, even if she was Jewish.

C'mon, Yacov. Have you ever heard the old Lenny Bruce routine about the white,white,white,white woman and the black,black,black,black,black woman? In the end the black woman is Lena Horne and the white woman is Kate Smith?? [google some pictures, they may be before your time]. C'mon Pam Grier circa 1972 was the epitomy of beauty and she's black. Any white man who says he'd pick any ugly white girl over a hot black woman, assuming both were morally upright, is either a liar or crazy!!! :o   

Allen-T

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2007, 04:51:05 PM »
I wouldn't take an ugly white woman or a black woman.

You just say that because you were involved with a black woman in the past and have a son from her. That must be your taste but it's not mine.

It's human nature.  :D

Allen-T

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2007, 04:55:09 PM »
I think it is un-natural to be attracted to other races. Besides dating, people are generally more comfortable around members of their own race. Even within a race, people are more comfortable around people of their own culture.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Moses have a black wife? Yup, Numbers 12:1, knew it!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 05:02:39 PM by Allen-T »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2007, 04:55:23 PM »
What about a beautifull Ethiopian Jewish Israeli girl
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2007, 05:06:53 PM »
I wouldn't take an ugly white woman or a black woman.

You just say that because you were involved with a black woman in the past and have a son from her. That must be your taste but it's not mine.

Moses had a black wife. I'd say I'm in pretty good company, no?

Allen-T

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2007, 05:17:01 PM »
Hey, this story in Numbers 12 is kinda interesting, Mose's brother and sister started talking some crap about Moses for marrying a black woman and thinking they were all important and what not and G-d whacked Miriam with some disease!!

Allen-T

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2007, 05:20:17 PM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=4352.0

Any man who wouldn't date her because she's brown must be............Can you imagine how hot Moses wife must have been?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2007, 05:26:23 PM »

Any man who wouldn't date her because she's brown must be............Can you imagine how hot Moses wife must have been?
Yes she lives in ashdod Israel ???

Shot at 2010-01-03

Imerica

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2007, 05:52:01 PM »
Quote from: Erica the [censored
]Did I do anything to your children, if you have any? Did I threaten the life of your child?
No, coon, you just MURDERED your own child because he or she would have been more money that could have been used for a heroin fix out of your paycheck.
Chaimfan, I'm trying my best to be civil. I'm trying. But you're treading on dangerous ground here. I've told you and everyone else why I made the decision and apparently it isn't good enough for you. You choose to believe that I'm 'just a coon on heroine, getting pregnant, and having an abortion just for kicks' ...that idea sounds just as dumb as your last assumption that I blamed the baby I aborted for anything. How dare you? You can call me all of the names in your bigoted dictionary because I did something you don't approve of, as if you could have changed my mind or my condition...but like I said, you can and never will steal my joy.

Get Ye Behind me!

Was your life truly in danger? Because Judaism permits abortions if the mother's life is in danger.

Yes, my life was in danger.

Allen-T

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2007, 06:12:01 PM »

Do you know her? ;)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2007, 06:22:24 PM »
I think both are the same. Why would you be sexually attracted to a black woman? I would never date a black woman, even if she was Jewish.

Because as you know there are some black women with Caucasian features who have the black skin.  It may be that modern pharmaceuticals and beauty therapy are responsible for some of their occasional attractiveness.  In the course of, say, a whole summer, I might have seen out of thousands of people one or two black women who I liked but several hundred or even thousands of white women I liked.  White women cannot turn round and accuse me of being racist against them because none of them are being denied white men because of white men dating black women.  HOWEVER white women have a legitimate claim about homosexual men because that is a real threat to them, many otherwise decent young males become homosexual which must infurirate any righteous woman.

And now someone might say to me, 'If you think white women have nothing to fear from black women then why do you think white men have anything to fear from black men?'  Because the white women who choose black men are doing it for very profound reasons.  And also bear in mind that I have never actually kissed or come close to a black woman.  It may be that they smell and I would be repulsed.

How can a white woman point at me and suspect me of foul play?  I look into their eyes and beg them to marriage and children all the time.  They brush me off.  So what if I want to go and cry into a shapely black bosom now and then?  The white women are more than welcome ot me if they want me.

The ratio of attractive black women to white women, at a most conservative estimate, is 1: 100.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2007, 06:25:23 PM »

Do you know her? ;)
No but i sent her a im on the other site :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2007, 06:26:36 PM »

Do you know her? ;)

Moses would be proud!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2007, 06:27:26 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2007, 06:29:06 PM »
For example I once saw a very elegant black woman who was also very young, and she smiled at two white children passing her, and seemed to be really a nice person (anyone who smiles genuinely at children is blessed in the eyes of G-d): and I just had to look at her.  And I once saw one in the university library, in the basement near the Africana studies books, I saw a young black woman who was just like a white woman, all smiles and niceness, with a soft-featured face and glasses, but with black skin.  Now when you have a hard time fitting in with majority culture, like I do, it is a relief and a sweet savour to catch sight of friendly outsiders.  I can identify with some of these people.  I cannot identify with aggressive black males who have their own cultural values and do evil in my sight.  I imagine even the black women don't want them.  But I must get down on my knees and confess that I, humble and inconsequential I, would be honoured if a friendly, beautiful black woman wanted to get to know me.  

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2007, 06:31:10 PM »
THAT BEING SAID, MOST BLACK WOMEN ARE HIDEOUS AND THEY ARE NOT A FAIR EXCHANGE FOR BEAUTIFUL WHITE WOMEN: IT WILL TAKE ME HOURS AND MANY WORDS TO ADEQUATELY EULOGIZE THE WHITE WOMEN IN ALL THEIR FLAVOURS, SHAPES AND COLOURS AND EVEN THEN IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED IMMODEST.

So any white woman reading this has no right to think that I fancy exclusively blacks.  Liking one black woman out of a thousand does not make me a racist against the white woman, whose beauty makes me shiver and get down on all fours before the Alm-ghty.   ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2007, 06:33:03 PM »

Do you know her? ;)

She's a Caucasian black. Her features are Caucasian, not Negro. The black skin comes from the hot African Sun. Chaim says it is from mixing with African Negroes.

She's from Ethiopia Lives in Israel

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2007, 06:33:16 PM »
I think it is un-natural to be attracted to other races. Besides dating, people are generally more comfortable around members of their own race. Even within a race, people are more comfortable around people of their own culture.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Moses have a black wife? Yup, Numbers 12:1, knew it!!

She wasn't black. She was a Midianite. Kushit in that context means beautiful. That's what you get when you read The Torah without The Oral Torah.

That's 100% incorrect. Your putting man's opinion over G-d's word. It means exactly what it says. If I had a Hebrew keyboard I'd give you the word.  

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2007, 06:46:57 PM »
This thread has waay too many posts.

Allen-T

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »

She wasn't black. She was a Midianite. Kushit in that context means beautiful. That's what you get when you read The Torah without The Oral Torah.

That's 100% incorrect. Your putting man's opinion over G-d's word. It means exactly what it says. If I had a Hebrew keyboard I'd give you the word.   

What you say is heretical. The Oral Torah is also from Mount Sinai.

It says in Exodus that Tzipora was a Midiante, the daughter of Jethro. Moses only had one wife.

Where does it say in the Bible that Moses had only one wife?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2007, 06:50:22 PM »
The hypothesis that environment causes changes in skin colour was rejected even by Darwin who stated that it is sexual not natural selection that caused racial divisions.  So people who say environment causes skin colour to change are not even advocating a Darwinist approach, more like a kind of 'common sense' logic.  I know that Yacov Menashe knows very well the spiritual/symbolic lesson taught by the Bible that blackened skin is a sign of a blackened soul.  Maybe blacks have blackened souls because they were once animals while Caucasians and Orientals were created miraculously from the dust of the Earth.  What G-d is doing by causing white/black inter-racial attraction is pulling the blacks out of a state of animality by whitening their offspring and at the same time reducing effeminacy in the white race by reinjecting the primeval [censored] genes back into the white pool.  The result is these brown mulattoes with incredibly silly, frizzy hair that one sees even in rural Scotland.  It is a punishment from G-d but gentiles cannot resist the temptation to fornicate with all and sundry.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2007, 06:54:14 PM »
Where does it say in the Bible that Moses had only one wife?

You are asking someone whose ancestors lived at the time of Moses and who saw everything, even the Revelation at Mt. Sinai, and heard the Decalogue from amidst the burning mountain.   :)