Author Topic: I disagree with Lisa about the Imerica situation.  (Read 18331 times)

Allen-T

Re: I disagree with Lisa about the Imerica situation.
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2007, 06:55:50 PM »
Where does it say in the Bible that Moses had only one wife?

You are asking someone whose ancestors lived at the time of Moses and who saw everything, even the Revelation at Mt. Sinai, and heard the Decalogue from amidst the burning mountain.   :)

Stick to what you know.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2007, 06:58:27 PM »
Stick to what you know.

Is it true that the person who wrote 'Revelations of John' was high on mind-altering drugs?  And if so why did it get put into the Christian 'Bible'?  Is it true that King James originally wrote the Bible in 1611?  Please enlight me, I am a mere simpleton.   ???
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2007, 07:05:48 PM »
Stick to what you know.

Is it true that the person who wrote 'Revelations of John' was high on mind-altering drugs?  And if so why did it get put into the Christian 'Bible'?  Is it true that King James originally wrote the Bible in 1611?  Please enlight me, I am a mere simpleton.   ???

Now I know you are a black woman, probably the pastor of some Ebeneezer New Wine Deliverence Church of The Final Exhaustion.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2007, 07:21:22 PM »
Converts yes that i know BTW this thread is getting good.Was the Ethiopian girl i posted there
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 07:23:07 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2007, 07:35:44 PM »
Zipporah is mentioned by name only 3 times in the Bible; Exodus 2:21, 4:25 & 18:2. Her father Jethro is only mentioned by name 10 times between Exodus 3:1 & 18:12. The Ethiopion woman is mentioned after the last mention of both Zipporah and Jethro,and this is historically later as well,isn't it? Where is the Biblical proof that Moses didn't remarry? I am not pushing this notion as fact, but it's a reasonable question. 

Allen-T

« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2007, 07:42:23 PM »
Furthermore, contextually, why would Moses brother and sister speak out against his wife for being beautiful? Envy? Possibly. I never hear any evil talk around here about beautiful women except from that black woman FOTL. On the other hand if his wife was black....... ???

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2007, 08:18:33 PM »
How on Earth can you think that I am a black woman?  Even if it were true it would mean I also had very intense lesbian urges.   :-\
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2007, 11:05:56 PM »
Zipporah is mentioned by name only 3 times in the Bible; Exodus 2:21, 4:25 & 18:2. Her father Jethro is only mentioned by name 10 times between Exodus 3:1 & 18:12. The Ethiopion woman is mentioned after the last mention of both Zipporah and Jethro,and this is historically later as well,isn't it? Where is the Biblical proof that Moses didn't remarry? I am not pushing this notion as fact, but it's a reasonable question. 

You should ask Chaim about this. Jimmy told me he answered your question about wanting a Christianity section. So why don't you ask Chaim about this subject instead?

I am going to speak to someone from my church's Bible college tomorrow.

ihkili18

« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2007, 11:12:13 PM »
I know I make comments on here that make me seem racist but I am not a racist and heres an example of why. When I was in Israel, I remember seeing Ethiopian jewish girls who were really smoking hot. And I like all ethiopian jews so how can I be a racist as they are black. Proof positive that I do not judge people by their skin color. I judge them by their actions and African shvartzas are vilde chayos.