Author Topic: I disagree with Lisa about the Imerica situation.  (Read 18332 times)

ihkili18

I disagree with Lisa about the Imerica situation.
« on: May 02, 2007, 12:32:05 AM »
Lisa stated that "We should leave the 2 year old out of this." I don't know why. Our children are put into physical harm by these monkeys on a daily basis and all that was done to that little welfare recipient was a couple of jokes. If whitey goes into harlem we will not be treated as well as we treated that 2 year old.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I disagree with Lisa about the Imerica situation.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 12:34:00 AM »
DWI has a good point; Erica's two-year-old daughter is darn lucky Mom didn't decide to drop the ax on her. No child is safe with that baby butcher. Erica is as evil as a Nazi doctor.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 12:34:53 AM »
I largely agree but we have to be rational here. Instead of worrying about that monkey, why don't we all go rate youtube videos, favorite them, and leave comments? I did this for 10 minutes yesterday, blew off some steam, and helped the cause!

ihkili18

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 12:42:03 AM »
If Erica needs to support her habits and the welfare check is lost in the mail, she is gonna chop her baby up and sell it's body parts to get her fix. Can you imagine the nerve to get offended by a measely comment when a Jew has never killed a black in history. I personally know a few people who have had their children killed by blacks in drive by shootings and the sort.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 12:46:04 AM »
If Erica needs to support her habits and the welfare check is lost in the mail, she is gonna chop her baby up and sell it's body parts to get her fix. Can you imagine the nerve to get offended by a measely comment when a Jew has never killed a black in history. I personally know a few people who have had their children killed by blacks in drive by shootings and the sort.

I think she would do the opposite. She'll have more illegitimate kids in order to protect her welfare stream of income.

ihkili18

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 12:49:20 AM »
Yeah but she is too lazy to support the child. She would prob stick it in a garbage bin or something, this is not uncommon in the African community.

Imerica

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 04:41:46 AM »
Lisa stated that "We should leave the 2 year old out of this." I don't know why. Our children are put into physical harm by these monkeys on a daily basis and all that was done to that little welfare recipient was a couple of jokes. If whitey goes into harlem we will not be treated as well as we treated that 2 year old.
Did I do anything to your children, if you have any? Did I threaten the life of your child? Lisa was only saying that innocent children have nothing to do with what's going on here with us. If you want to insult me, go right ahead but leave my little one out of this. She didn't do anything to hurt you at all. Nothing.

Some of the memebers of this site are no better than the KKK. You both think blacks are coons, [censored], monkeys and other horrible names and you both want to rid the country of people in my culture. Not to mention the fact that you are both so hateful that you don't think twice about someone threatening the life of someone who will grow up to love everyone dispite their culture difference. Its really sad to know that once my children are grown up, have finished college, have married and had their own children that JTF and everyone who has ever hated me (for what, I don't know) will still be on this site, hating up a storm.

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 04:56:16 AM »
Yeah but she is too lazy to support the child. She would prob stick it in a garbage bin or something, this is not uncommon in the African community.
I want to let you know something. The Bible says "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you". When I leave here, I'll leave with the confidence of knowing that I treated each of you like you wanted to be treated. I didn't call you out of your names, Well, I did call DownwithIslam "O'Negative One" ..that's because its true. But I didn't ONCE call you names mirroring the insults you gave me. [censored],coon, cuntrag, whore and other things... those words are more representative of YOU than they are of me.

My children aren't illigitimate. My children are ALL by the same man and I'm STILL with him. We've been happily married for 13 years. I'm NOT on welfare, I take excellent care of my daughters, my husband, and my household. If you didn't know that before, now you know. Take what you will from it...it really dosen't make me a difference because in the end, I'll be able to sleep comfortably with the knowledge that I showed respect, by apologizing when I'm wrong (calling Chaim an idiot) and accepting that not everyone wants to do good in the world. I'm a freak of nature. Yes. I'm an animal... We all are. But I'm NO ONE's [censored] and neither are my children. I DON'T support Farrakhan, Sharpton or Jackson on political issues and what they want people to think is their "Civil RIghts Activism". And I don't normally subscribe to  the hateful poison  displayed daily on this site by some of you.

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 05:41:25 AM »
I largely agree but we have to be rational here. Instead of worrying about that monkey, why don't we all go rate youtube videos, favorite them, and leave comments? I did this for 10 minutes yesterday, blew off some steam, and helped the cause!

Very good point. Right wrong or indifferent all this ranting about Imerica,which I myself participated in, and Imerica's comments as well are adding up to nothing more than alot of pages of conversations that will go along way in driving newcomers away as fast as they arrive, again, I state, be the comments right, wrong or indifferent. The general vibe just stinks.  It's just not worth it. Posting polls about Imerica's feces can have no positive result, only negative.   

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 07:59:18 AM »
Imerica - I'm not trying to attack you.
I'm just asking a question - from one woman to another.
Why post a video of your child on youtube?
With all the crazy people in the world - Why would you want to expose her in that way?
I would be very leary to do that!
That was my first thought when I saw your video.
I may be too old fashioned to see the benifit of doing it.
I can think of a million reasons not to.
Ultimately - you are the one who exposed her to any kind of abuse - by posting her video for the whole world to see.
I just thought I would ask you since it was the first thing to come to my mind when I saw her video.  :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 10:29:03 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 08:18:14 AM »
Actually, I didn't think that posting a beautiful 2 year old singing a song on Youtube would incite hate towards her. I'm just proud of her that's all. I even shared a video of her big sisters singing "Happy Birthday" to their daddy and I didn't get any negative feed back from that.

I guess I thought of Youtube as a video show like "America's Funniest Home Videos".. how many children were negatively spoken about on that show?

All the same though, I'm sorry that people decided to be angry towards her. I'm not ashamed that her video is on Youtube though. I just wanted others to see my beautiful 2 year old's ability to sing and play pretend with me. That's all.

Scriabin

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 12:29:56 PM »
Those who cannot debate, defame.

RABBI MEIR KAHANE Zecher Tzadik Livracha

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 01:41:38 PM »
Maybe I wasn't clear in my post.
I wasn't saying that posting your beautiful daughter singing a song would or should incite hate toward her.
You should be proud of her!
I just wondered if it is safe to put her out there for all the world to see - I'm not sure that I would.  Really - I'm not sure.
I've attended talks given by the Parents for Megans Law director Laura Ahearn -
www.parentsformeganslaw.com.
She often speaks about children and internet saftey.
Do I think you should be able to post a video of your daughter without inciting hate towards her? Yes - but that would be in a perfect world.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 01:44:28 PM »
On rereading your post - I just want to clarify mine - I did not say you should be ashamed of her!
I was just thinking of internet saftey - that's all.
If you post your child on the web - then you have put her out there all sorts of people to see.

ftf

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 02:03:04 PM »
Those who cannot debate, defame.

RABBI MEIR KAHANE Zecher Tzadik Livracha
Never a truer word said.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »
I don't think black children are very beautiful.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Imerica

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 03:35:58 PM »
On rereading your post - I just want to clarify mine - I did not say you should be ashamed of her!
I was just thinking of internet saftey - that's all.
If you post your child on the web - then you have put her out there all sorts of people to see.
When we take her and her sisters out to amusement parks and out to eat at restaurants, we put the same amount of risk out there. People comment on how well-behaved my children are all of the time. However I understand what you're saying. Thanks for the PSA. I often think the same about people who put their child on Youtube so that the world can see them dancing provocatively is a genuine risk also. Especially with all of these teen girls (of every color) using Youtube as a way to show how 'sexy' they are.

Imerica

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 03:37:24 PM »
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe one day, you'll feel differently about yourself...at least I hope so.

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 03:39:36 PM »
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe one day, you'll feel differently about yourself...at least I hope so.

Fruit is really black.

ftf

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 03:40:25 PM »

Fruit is really black.
Would be funny if it was true.

Scriabin

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 03:42:04 PM »

Fruit is really black.

I do think that he's playing with us.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 03:43:11 PM »

Fruit is really black.

I do think that he's playing with us.

Wouldn't that be a surprise...

ftf

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 03:44:03 PM »
He's been here since the forum was started, that's a long time to keep up a pretense.

Imerica

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 04:00:51 PM »

Fruit is really black.
I was actually commenting on his low self-esteem when it comes to him feeling unattractive to white women. Or any woman for that matter. Take it from someone who once thought she was ugly and didn't think I'd have much of a social life. Once you accept yourself for who you are, warts and all, life becomes a lot easier to deal with.

Allen-T

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2007, 04:01:52 PM »
Doesn't it seem though that he really doesn't want to solve any of his problems? He may have initially thought that dumping his delusions about white women here would get alot of us riled up. But it hasn't. If he is black, it would explain why he periodically becomes very melodramatic, the frustration of not getting whitey crazed at his denegration of white women becomes too much. People have basically accepted him here, heck I think he's amusing and creative at times, but let's cut the crap already. He's black. And his primitive jungle lusts will not be satisfied until we all start agreeing with his absurd evil hatred of white women, who by and large, across the planet still have enough sense to go with WHITE MEN. Let's continue to love him, but he is black.  :-*