General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask normal atheist

<< < (14/15) > >>

christians4jews:

--- Quote from: muman613 on May 13, 2010, 02:28:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rubystars on May 13, 2010, 12:43:12 PM ---Normal atheist if you support the New World Order agenda you might as well be saying to me that you're a Satanist. If you mean something else you shouldn't use that terminology. Do you want the whole world to be one people, one religion, one country?

--- End quote ---

I agree... The New World Order is a product of the fevered minds of the Illuminati and the CFR... There is no place for such an idea with Jewish Nationalists... The NWO would be the 1st to kick Jews out of Israel..

PS: Your selection of Japanese is quite strange. You realize they were some of the most brutal and evil people we ever fought. They raped and pillaged China during WWII. I do not consider them the most civilized of people. Indeed there are some smart Japanese, but they are not more superior than any other asian...

And Hindus? While there are many bright Indians... As I said before, there are far more illiterate Indians than smart Indians... India is a HUGE country which suffers much poverty..

--- End quote ---

I think you are missing the point of what me and normal atheist are getting at. Yes they are very stupid and evil indians and japenese people, and white people, and they are a few(and i mean a few) black great minds.

But you take those poor indians you mention, or poor chinese, or poor russians, and they will have higher iq's then the average black.

As i say, you can take chinese, indians, russians and even arabs, you you will find golden periods in there history. You will not find one shred of a golden moment for blacks, whether it be in modern western civilization, or thousands of years ago.

Im generalisng of course, i dont hate all blacks, but the few blakcs i like are hated by the black community and called "uncle toms".

People can sugar coat it as much as they want but for whatever reason due to evil culture, over the years blacks iq has shrank.

Without white influence and even arab influence i honestly believe blacks would still be bathing in their own excrement.

Harsh but im going by the over whelming evidence.

However, did G-d make us all equal, absulutely, no doubt in that...

muman613:

--- Quote from: christians4jews on May 13, 2010, 03:13:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rubystars on May 13, 2010, 12:43:12 PM ---Normal atheist if you support the New World Order agenda you might as well be saying to me that you're a Satanist. If you mean something else you shouldn't use that terminology. Do you want the whole world to be one people, one religion, one country?

--- End quote ---

I agree... The New World Order is a product of the fevered minds of the Illuminati and the CFR... There is no place for such an idea with Jewish Nationalists... The NWO would be the 1st to kick Jews out of Israel..

PS: Your selection of Japanese is quite strange. You realize they were some of the most brutal and evil people we ever fought. They raped and pillaged China during WWII. I do not consider them the most civilized of people. Indeed there are some smart Japanese, but they are not more superior than any other asian...

And Hindus? While there are many bright Indians... As I said before, there are far more illiterate Indians than smart Indians... India is a HUGE country which suffers much poverty..

--- End quote ---

I think you are missing the point of what me and normal atheist are getting at. Yes they are very stupid and evil indians and japenese people, and white people, and they are a few(and i mean a few) black great minds.

But you take those poor indians you mention, or poor chinese, or poor russians, and they will have higher iq's then the average black.

As i say, you can take chinese, indians, russians and even arabs, you you will find golden periods in there history. You will not find one shred of a golden moment for blacks, whether it be in modern western civilization, or thousands of years ago.

Im generalisng of course, i dont hate all blacks, but the few blakcs i like are hated by the black community and called "uncle toms".

People can sugar coat it as much as they want but for whatever reason due to evil culture, over the years blacks iq has shrank.

Without white influence and even arab influence i honestly believe blacks would still be bathing in their own excrement.

--- End quote ---

Please tell me you revile the entire New world order plan... It is completely against Torah and the Jewish way..

Ben m:

--- Quote from: muman613 on May 13, 2010, 03:27:49 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Please tell me you revile the entire New world order plan... It is completely against Torah and the Jewish way..

--- End quote ---
how exactly? in the part that will constitute israel there would be a halacha state.

muman613:

--- Quote from: normal atheist on May 13, 2010, 03:48:49 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
how exactly? in the part that will constitute israel there would be a halacha state.

--- End quote ---

I dont think that is what the NWO wants... Maybe that is what you think. But NWO is very much against any state having its own national identity, let alone religious affiliation..

--- Quote ---http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
In general, the new security structure arising from superpower cooperation seemed to indicate to observers that the new world order would be based on the principles of political liberty, self-determination, and non-intervention. This would mean an end to the sponsoring of military conflicts in third countries, restrictions on global arms sales, and greater engagement in the Middle East (especially regarding Syria, Palestine, and Israel). The U.S. might use this opportunity to more emphatically promote human rights in China and South Africa.[11]

On March 6, 1991, President Bush addressed Congress in a speech often cited as the Bush administration’s principal policy statement on the new world order in the Middle East, following the expulsion of Iraqi forces from Kuwait.[18][19] Michael Oren summarizes the speech, saying; “The president proceeded to outline his plan for maintaining a permanent U.S. naval presence in the Gulf, for providing funds for Middle East development, and for instituting safeguards against the spread of unconventional weapons. The centerpiece of his program, however, was the achievement of an Arab-Israeli treaty based on the territory-for-peace principle and the fulfillment of Palestinian rights.” As a first step Bush announced his intention to reconvene the international peace conference in Madrid.[18]

--- End quote ---

Torah also is against a One World Government. Even during the Messianic age there will exist other nations besides the Jewish nation, but all nations will know that the G-d of Israel is the one true G-d!

http://mobile.askmoses.com/article/247,18737/In-the-Messianic-Era-what-will-become-of-the-world-as-we-know-it.html

Ben m:

--- Quote from: muman613 on May 13, 2010, 03:56:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: normal atheist on May 13, 2010, 03:48:49 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I dont think that is what the NWO wants... Maybe that is what you think. But NWO is very much against any state having its own national identity, let alone religious affiliation..

--- Quote ---http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
In general, the new security structure arising from superpower cooperation seemed to indicate to observers that the new world order would be based on the principles of political liberty, self-determination, and non-intervention. This would mean an end to the sponsoring of military conflicts in third countries, restrictions on global arms sales, and greater engagement in the Middle East (especially regarding Syria, Palestine, and Israel). The U.S. might use this opportunity to more emphatically promote human rights in China and South Africa.[11]

On March 6, 1991, President Bush addressed Congress in a speech often cited as the Bush administration’s principal policy statement on the new world order in the Middle East, following the expulsion of Iraqi forces from Kuwait.[18][19] Michael Oren summarizes the speech, saying; “The president proceeded to outline his plan for maintaining a permanent U.S. naval presence in the Gulf, for providing funds for Middle East development, and for instituting safeguards against the spread of unconventional weapons. The centerpiece of his program, however, was the achievement of an Arab-Israeli treaty based on the territory-for-peace principle and the fulfillment of Palestinian rights.” As a first step Bush announced his intention to reconvene the international peace conference in Madrid.[18]

--- End quote ---

Torah also is against a One World Government. Even during the Messianic age there will exist other nations besides the Jewish nation, but all nations will know that the G-d of Israel is the one true G-d!

http://mobile.askmoses.com/article/247,18737/In-the-Messianic-Era-what-will-become-of-the-world-as-we-know-it.html

--- End quote ---
look,when i said new world order i din't meant that nwo but i meant we need to change the current world order and to alter it to our own good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version