Author Topic: Elena Kagan MUST be a saintly person, she had an "ORTHODOX" BAT MITZVAH....  (Read 8967 times)

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer
please show me where I said I was Satmar.

Please give me the name of one LIVING Rabbi who approves of what is being written here by you. All I want is to ask the shyla. 

I will not respond to any of your other comments unless and until you direct me to your rabbi.

Muman, please tell me what I have written about AsheDina that you believe I should apologize for. If I have said anything except that she is wrong to spread hatred for other jews in front of goyim, I certainly apologize. My only argument with her and the rest of you is your lashon hara, and nothing you quoted from the Chofetz Chaim allows you to make the kind of comments about Elana Kagan that you have made. 

That is the only reason I comment here or anywhere. Now, how many of the rest of you are going to abide by the TOS that you want be to abide by?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

and nothing you quoted from the Chofetz Chaim allows you to make the kind of comments about Elana Kagan that you have made. 

I was told you were Satmar.  It's also ok if you aren't.  I was just going with what I was told.

I am too disinterested to find out who Elana Kagan is, and I have not said anything about her.  But I'm sure there is a good explanation for whatever is being said.

You should also know that, I know you may find this shocking, but apparently not all rishonim agree with Chofetz Chaim's interpretation of lashon Hara, and in fact many disagree.  That is neither here nor there, however, since I do not even know what is being said about Kagan nor whether she deserves it.  Nor do I particularly care.   I like how you attack our whole forum over what one of our great members said, though.   Does the Chofetz Chaim say anything about accusing people of something they didn't do, or ascribing the actions of one person to other people?  In any case, despite the fact that Ashe Dina may not know complicated halachic matters, I give her the benefit of the doubt until I am shown otherwise!

Our very own Rabbi Kahane ZT"L used to say Yimach Shemo to Yossi Sarid's name.   So we go in that derech on this website with regards to national enemies.  I am sure that this difference with you is quite relevant to this discussion.  Then again, I do not know about the subject at hand (Kagan).

• Gold Star JTF Member
In all honesty, from what little I have seen, it may be that you two (Ashe Dina and frumyid) have had a misunderstanding.

Ashe Dina, he may not intend his comments to attack you, but rather to challenge your opinion or ask for clarification.  If so, you should not be distraught over it. 

And frumyid, it looks as if Ashe Dina has perceived your persistent commenting as an affront of sorts, so she has reacted to it as such.  Maybe you need to reassure Ashe Dina of your good intentions and that you are not meaning to attack her or call her names but merely to warn her against mistake or at least challenge her opinion.  However, questioning her "frumkeit" is no way to achieve this.  It is important to be understanding of people who are not yet "frum yidden" or weren't always, or at least not as "frum" as where you define the ideal.  It is easy to see how someone can perceive as an attack when their religiosity is called into question.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chaim ben Pesach, who runs our forum, is very knowledgable both in Judaism and about the current events, so he will surely have something to say about judge Kagan (maybe he already did and I missed it).  I would be interested to hear Chaim's take on this matter.  I hope he will chime in to this thread.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Please give me the name of one LIVING Rabbi who approves of what is being written here by you. All I want is to ask the shyla. 

I will not respond to any of your other comments unless and until you direct me to your rabbi.

Muman, please tell me what I have written about AsheDina that you believe I should apologize for. If I have said anything except that she is wrong to spread hatred for other jews in front of goyim, I certainly apologize. My only argument with her and the rest of you is your lashon hara, and nothing you quoted from the Chofetz Chaim allows you to make the kind of comments about Elana Kagan that you have made. 

That is the only reason I comment here or anywhere. Now, how many of the rest of you are going to abide by the TOS that you want be to abide by?

This turkey brain lives in NY, and lied to me and David. He said he lives in Israel, now he wants my TOS? I have been an active member of this forum for over 3 years. My husband David, the second chair, this little PUTZ is crying his guts out because I called him a k+ke with the ASTERIX. No wonder people want us dead.
He also LIED to JAP, he is a LEFT WING pig.
He has THREATENED to turn me over to the "attny General" he has THREATENED to have me 'cut off' from HIS people- go ahead :laugh: He NEVER goes against ANY left wingers, just the Mad Jewess website, where 4 of us write, he is STALKING me and David and JAP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member

This turkey brain lives in NY, and lied to me and David. He said he lives in Israel, now he wants my TOS? I have been an active member of this forum for over 3 years. My husband David, the second chair, this little PUTZ is crying his guts out because I called him a k+ke with the ASTERIX. No wonder people want us dead.
He also LIED to JAP, he is a LEFT WING pig.
He has THREATENED to turn me over to the "attny General" he has THREATENED to have me 'cut off' from HIS people- go ahead :laugh: He NEVER goes against ANY left wingers, just the Mad Jewess website, where 4 of us write, he is STALKING me and David and JAP.

This is the same guy that said you should be "cut off " from the Jewish people?!   Good grief.  And to think this guy comes in here lecturing us about lashon hara.   I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well, its a live wire, for sure. I am a Jewish POLITICAL ACTIVIST, I see a Jew OR Gentile drek-king all over this nation, and no matter WHAT they are, they are NOT exempt.

I do not criticize good Jews, they are linked up all over my blog, on the side bar. I have been linked up on articles all over the net. My fellow Jews that are not as religious as many of you, love me and I love them. We stick together.
 Geller calls them the 5th column, not exempt from HER blog, BNI, a hard core against ISlam blog is the same, Yid With Lid, the JIDF- too many to count- but he targets ME- Yes, I will say FLAT OUT that this IS Lashon Hara against ME.

I am a SPIRITUAL Jew. I am not religious, nor have I ever been & probably wont ever be.
G-d knows that I LOVE him, fiercely. My prayers get answered, my life is Mitzvah oriented. TO THE MAX. I am a righteous person, I read the torah and Tanach on a daily basis.

Just because I am not religious, does not make me LESS of a Jew, AND I get TIRED of this. US Crypto/Marrano Jews get the SHAFT from fellow Jews. It is like everyday soul persecution from neo-Nazis, and then the Jewish people who act more like a bunch of damned 'missionaries' with their forced indoctrinations like the inquisition like FRUMP.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
AsheDina,

I would not close the possibility that you might do teshuva some day and come to full Jewish observance. That would be an ideal situation because Judaism, the religion, believes that in order to fully live as Hashem wishes us to live we should observe the mitzvot of the Torah. You claim you do mitzvot but it seems your definition is not clear. It is a violation of the commandments to eat pig meat and bacon. It is a violation of commandments to violate the Shabbat. Each transgression is weighed and you are judged for. It is not good to go around proudly claiming that you do not observe the commandments. You should say that you are trying to do them but that at this time you have not been able to fully observe the commandments.

To do otherwise makes you just as bad as the reform Jews...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "Please give me the name of one LIVING Rabbi who approves of what is being written here by you."

OK.

That's easy.

Rabbi Schmendrik.

;D

You must be late for the Michael Jackson Special, so run along!      :P      >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re:  "Please give me the name of one LIVING Rabbi who approves of what is being written here by you."

OK.

That's easy.

Rabbi Schmendrik.

;D

You must be late for the Michael Jackson Special, so run along!      :P      >:(

I heard that Rabbi Moshe Schmedrik has passed on... But his brother Rabbi Chaim Schmendrik is a mohel in Brooklyn...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
AsheDina,

I would not close the possibility that you might do teshuva some day and come to full Jewish observance. That would be an ideal situation because Judaism, the religion, believes that in order to fully live as Hashem wishes us to live we should observe the mitzvot of the Torah. You claim you do mitzvot but it seems your definition is not clear. It is a violation of the commandments to eat pig meat and bacon. It is a violation of commandments to violate the Shabbat. Each transgression is weighed and you are judged for. It is not good to go around proudly claiming that you do not observe the commandments. You should say that you are trying to do them but that at this time you have not been able to fully observe the commandments.

TY Muman, talk to someone else about it. I am not ready.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
AsheDina,

TY Muman, talk to someone else about it. I am not ready.

I am just saying that it is best to be open to the idea that maybe someday you will be fully observant... I am not here to force you to do it... But I also hope that someday you will be inspired to take on more observance...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "But his brother Rabbi Chaim Schmendrik is a mohel in Brooklyn..."

That's so sad!

You'd think that other Jews would have already bought him a Greyhound Bus ticket to try and help the poor guy out ... you know -- like sending him to one of those trade schools down in Mississippi where they learn to cut up meat.

Oh!...and by the way --- you spelled 'more hell' wrong!

I just called Rabbi Pupik and he approves of these messages.

So there! 

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
Muman

Are you some kind of nut?  I usually dont follow what you say.  In fact, I never follow what you write on here, but isnt someone who prays from their heart a far better person than someone who follows written rules to the letter but has no loyalty to their own?  Why is it that Jews are almost never loyal, even to their own but Christians usually are?
David Ben Moshe

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
AsheDina,

The Lubavitcher Rebbe (zt"l) once said that we should never ridicule or dismiss any Jew who is not Torah observant, yet who keeps ONE mitzvah....because if he is stringent about keeping ONE, eventually he will be led to keep more, or even all.

I have been having dealings with "frumyid" elsewhere as well as here, and in what MJ has sent to me. It strongly appears that he is not a frum Yid, but may have been at one time, or was raised as such...and is now a leftist who is USING his knowledge of Torah Judaism to try to turn religious Jews into leftists.

Note that he attacks MJ but NEVER, not even ONCE, any leftist jews...even when he is clearly shown that they are violating Halacha.

This lesbian Kagan woman started out life as a non-religious Jew. The ONLY reason she and her family went to Lincoln Square (Riskin's MO synagogue) was due to kiruv being done by his synagogue in the area. Not long after that, they left to join a reconstruction heretical house of worship. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall back then...I bet we would have heard Kagan and her parents having a good laugh over how "we really snowed that Orthodox fool....got him to violate his own rules with that bat mitzvah business!" Leftists get a KICK out of doing things like that! I recently had one hard time of it, with a non-frum family that came to my shul, and they insisted on their daughter having a bat mitzvah, etc too. It was almost the same thing.

And you know something? Some of the men of the shul were almost about to give in, but the WOMEN of the shul, myself included, made a big stink about it and it was CALLED OFF! The WOMEN did what the men were AFRAID to do!

Getting back to our resident leftist jew, I highly doubt frumyid cares if MJ is fully observant or not. He is USING what he sees as a vulnerability in her to bash her over the head and try to discredit her in the eyes of religious Jews. I have seen leftist jews do this before, offline, many times.

I saw emails from him in which he wanted to know why any Jews would care what Gentiles and Christians think. He used very insulting terms to refer to Christians, something I take offense at, since I have friends who are Christians and committed Americans, who love the Jewish people.

This man is a fake "frum yid", USING his background and/or knowledge of Torah to try to turn truly frum Yidden into leftists. As I said, I have seen leftists use religion for this purpose before. Obama's government is doing it as we speak, sending Nancy Piglosi into churches to try to convince them that they should follow Obama's agenda.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Muman

Are you some kind of nut?  I usually dont follow what you say.  In fact, I never follow what you write on here, but isnt someone who prays from their heart a far better person than someone who follows written rules to the letter but has no loyalty to their own?  Why is it that Jews are almost never loyal, even to their own but Christians usually are?
David Ben Moshe

I dont know what you are talking about...

Judaism requires several things... Prayer is one of them... It is a mitzvah to daven to Hashem three times a day {the three times reflect the three major sacrifices which took place in the Holy Temple}. If you read the Torah, find a Rabbi to teach, and learn what Torah says you can understand what Hashem asks of a Jewish person. I have heard that you are not observant but wish to be... I recommend that you invest a little time in order to learn. If it is not in your heart to invest that time, then maybe you can pray that you can find the time.

I also don't know what you mean about Jews not being loyal... I exhibit Love of my fellow Jew in everything I do. This is not the place to go into detail but there are many things I do {including giving money and time to charities} in order to show my love for my fellow Jew. I also have stood up against those who malign AsheDina and other great JTF members.

Judaism is like a ladder, some people are ascending to higher levels while others are descending to lower levels. It is my hope that every Jew who reads JTF can elevate themselves to higher and higher levels. I have nothing but hope and desire to see both you and AsheDina rise to the highest highs of Jewish understanding.

PS: My comment has nothing to do with this frumyid character... My advice is the same to any Jew who wants to know his heritage and wants to work toward the mission which the Jewish people were placed here to do. We have a job of fixing the World known as Tikkun Olam. This Tikkun Olam is not the same as the vision which the lefties call Tikkun Olam, but it does involve helping raise the world up, to elevate the sparks of holiness which are contained in the vessels of the physical world. I hope that my words will help bring the reader to discover more...

The Reform movement attempts to take away the divinity of the Torah. They say a person can be a good Jew without mitzvah observance, without Torah learning, and without Kedusha... If we want to be able to preserve the Jewish people we need to be able to keep the Torah. Without the Torah the Jewish people are no different than any other people. The Religious Jew believes that we were CHOSEN to be Hashems people because we accepted the Torah at Sinai {which we remember this coming Wednesday on Shavuot}...

PS: Most Orthodox Jews are right wingers ... This is my experience...

« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 08:50:33 PM by muman613 »

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
By the way, I really don't place rabbis on the level of G-d. I have known of too many rabbis who were child molesters, goniffs, and criminals of various other kinds. I know they are human like everyone else, and can and do make many mistakes. So, I'm under no illusions on that.

I'm tired of all this "my rav is better than your rav", or this "who is your rabbi" crap. Its beginning to remind me of the Catholics who would place the word of their priest above all else, and who accept the word of their priest no matter what.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
By the way, I really don't place rabbis on the level of G-d. I have known of too many rabbis who were child molesters, goniffs, and criminals of various other kinds. I know they are human like everyone else, and can and do make many mistakes. So, I'm under no illusions on that.

I'm tired of all this "my rav is better than your rav", or this "who is your rabbi" crap. Its beginning to remind me of the Catholics who would place the word of their priest above all else, and who accept the word of their priest no matter what.

And why are you saying this? Who said anything like "My rav is better than your rav"? I did not see that here at all. The only discussion of Rabbis was when frumyid said Rabbi Shlomo Riskin poskined that it is ok to support this Elena Kagan character... We basically replied that just because Rabbi Riskin poskined that way doesn't mean that everyone must accept that opinion.

Nowhere in the Torah does it say that Rabbis are on the level of Hashem. Rabbis are here to be teachers and to decide Halachic decisions. Prophets are the only ones who could talk with G-d, and the era of Prophets ended 2000+ years ago...

Also it is pretty sleazy to besmirch all Rabbis because of a few bad apples. I think that is a really low blow to the backbone of the Jewish people. All the Rabbis who I personally know are very excellent examples of kind and giving human beings.. I hope you have more respect for Rabbis than you indicate in this post..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
For any Jews interested in the Orthodox vision of the Jewish mission to spread the light of Torah in the world please watch this video at Koshertube.com.

http://koshertube.com/videos/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=4&task=videodirectlink&id=4984

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer

This is the same guy that said you should be "cut off " from the Jewish people?!   Good grief.  And to think this guy comes in here lecturing us about lashon hara.   I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

My understanding of the halacha is  that it is not lashon hara if you are having a dialogue or an argument. I have never published anywhere my criticisms of AsheDina except in direct response to her comments.

And, if I remember correctly, I said that she "will" not "should" be cut off from her people if she continues to spread hate for her fellow Jews. I believe that is direct from Torah.

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer
sorry, I'm still getting used to the quote command

My understanding of the halacha is  that it is not lashon hara if you are having a dialogue or an argument. I have never published anywhere my criticisms of AsheDina except in direct response to her comments.

And, if I remember correctly, I said that she "will" not "should" be cut off from her people if she continues to spread hate for her fellow Jews. I believe that is direct from Torah.

Hag Semayach

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer

And why are you saying this? Who said anything like "My rav is better than your rav"? I did not see that here at all. The only discussion of Rabbis was when frumyid said Rabbi Shlomo Riskin poskined that it is ok to support this Elena Kagan character... We basically replied that just because Rabbi Riskin poskined that way doesn't mean that everyone must accept that opinion.

Nowhere in the Torah does it say that Rabbis are on the level of Hashem. Rabbis are here to be teachers and to decide Halachic decisions. Prophets are the only ones who could talk with G-d, and the era of Prophets ended 2000+ years ago...

Also it is pretty sleazy to besmirch all Rabbis because of a few bad apples. I think that is a really low blow to the backbone of the Jewish people. All the Rabbis who I personally know are very excellent examples of kind and giving human beings.. I hope you have more respect for Rabbis than you indicate in this post..

Muman, I did not say that everyone has to accept Rav Riskin's position, I said that his support means that opposition to his position should be moderated in deference to the respect he merits. You don't have to agree with him, but to be vicious in your opposition disrespects him as well as the candidate.

I have never made any comments about a person's political opinion. I have only reacted to the viciousness of opposition to Jews with whom some here disagree. I have to learn to be careful how I phrase my sentences, since others here have interpreted some of  my comments as being directed toward everyone. I want to make it clear that I am simply trying to live within the TOS here and still don't understand how others can be so vicious.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
YOU LIE.
YOU told me that you wanted ME to meet you in NY, (not Israel where you LIED and said you were from). We have your IP, you said "I will meet you in New Castle" (some place in NY) where you will have me "CUT OFF" from our people, my soul cut off... Let me tell you, G-D DECIDED who HE will CUT OFF, not you.

You cannot even tell the truth. You told ME that you were going to have ME 'CUT OFF' from my people, THAT is what you said.

These people KNOW me here, I am an HONORABLE person, they KNOW that I do NOT LIE like you.

You want me to "SHUT UP" because you ARE a LEFT WING LUNATIC, thats the bottom line.

Well, you can kiss my .  I wont shut up, the only reason that you are lucky in your crusade to shut me  up, is b/c I am going on vacation. 

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TREATS THE JEWISH PEOPLE LIKE CRAP! LOOK HOW YOU ARE HERE WITH ME! Crying like a BABY, begging for my TOS.

I have been here for YEARS, I am LOYAL, unlike YOU. I didnt get my little wings here for nothiung dummy. I work for ISRAEL all the time, I am LOYAL, I fight for OUR people, you are BUSY cutting them DOWN, oppressing them.
YOU SHOULD just keel over and croak for your hate of righteousness and LOVE for EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline frumyid

• Junior JTFer
Well, I guess that AsheDina has her way of looking at what I said and I have mine. She has my comments, let her publish them here so others can decide which of us is more correct in our interpretation. Until then, I see no point in argument. I will point out that she admits I called her to a Din Torah in New Square. That was the context in which my comment about her being cut off was made.

As for my "begging" for her TOS, I have to again disagree. I think the record here is clear. I simply asked whether the TOS was binding because she obviously violates it. I don't care what you do to her, I am concerned only that I not find myself being sanctioned for behavior she is permitted.  I have the feeling that if I were to respond to her in the manner in which she responds to me, I would face immediate banishment. But this misinterpretation is consistent with her complaint about my coming here to "stalk" her after she sent me the link to this very thread in an email I could not reply to.

My objection stands. AsheDina obviously treats others in ways she would deem hateful if applied to her. Just as I suspect that the moderators here would throw me off the minute I spoke to anyone else the way she speaks to me.

The only question that none of us can answer is whether AsheDina and her allies enjoy the thought that their comments might be causing me pain. That would, of course, make them sadists.

I renew my guarantee that I shall post nothing except replies while she is on vacation. If the rest of you want to end this controversy, all you need to is remain as silent as I.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
You need to GET something, we ALL have your emails. We ALL have your comments.
Now, LEADERS are not exempt, it has ZERO to do with Jew hate. ZERO.
We criticize left wing Jews here in office in America, we do so, because we belive we are SUPPOSED TO DO SO, because they are EVIL.

Go listen to:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45860.0.html

Are you going to tell Chaim Ben Pesach that HE is a Jew hater b/c HE criticizes Kaga, PLUS PLUS? Yes or NO.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל