Author Topic: normal atheist  (Read 45355 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: normal atheist
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2010, 01:59:42 AM »
okay,the point isn't if king david existed or not but that he is very problematic as a cultural hero.he was a murderer and a rapist.this is the kind of person you want as your hero? why not to take for example yehuda the maccabee? he was a true hero! he gave us 110 years of independence.and why not to take saul? he created the first hebrew kingdom.or abraham.he was the first monotheistic.so please.don't bubble me about some great murderer.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2010, 04:07:30 AM »
okay let's clarify one point: i personally don't belive that king david ever exist.there is lack of evidence on the toppic but i think we should better adopt some other great cultural heroes al abraham,noah,saul,yehuda the macabee and so on that gave a lot of proud to our people.
You do know that Noah was never a Jew, right?

Did you know the great Rabbi Kahane [of blessed memory] said that anyone who converts to Judaism is, "Just as Jewish as Kahane".

Did you know, according to the Talmud, the souls of all converts were actually present at Mount Sinai when the torah was given (Talmud  - Shavuot 39a)?

You do know there are mitzvoth to treat converts well, don't you?

According to Maimonides,

It is a mitzvah "To love converts", based upon, Deut.  10:19.

It is a mitzvah "Not to insult or harm a convert with words", based upon, Ex.  22:20.

Do you hate the mitzvoth?

Last week you were an atheist, no?  I think it is great you want to become involved with Judaism.  Go study Torah.

:)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2010, 04:15:54 AM »
okay let's clarify one point: i personally don't belive that king david ever exist.there is lack of evidence on the toppic but i think we should better adopt some other great cultural heroes al abraham,noah,saul,yehuda the macabee and so on that gave a lot of proud to our people.

Did you know the great Rabbi Kahane [of blessed memory] said that anyone who converts to Judaism is, "Just as Jewish as Kahane".

Did you know, according to the Talmud, the souls of all converts were actually present at Mount Sinai when the torah was given (Talmud  - Shavuot 39a)?

According to Maimonides,

It is a mitzvah "Not to insult or harm a convert with words", based upon, Ex.  22:20.

Last week you were an atheist, no?  I think it is great you want to become involved with Judaism.  Go study Torah.

i will go study torah,what i said about david is that he was a murderer and rapist.this is not the stuff of a national hero.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2010, 04:29:16 AM »

According to Maimonides,

i will go study torah,what i said about david is that he was a murderer and rapist.this is not the stuff of a national hero.

I disagree with you on both accusations.

I think if you read these two articles you may understand things better.  It should take you less than 30 minutes to do so.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/463977/jewish/Davids-Trials.htm

http://shearim.blogspot.com/2009/05/king-david-batsheva-uriah.html

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2010, 05:22:44 AM »

According to Maimonides,

I think if you read these two articles you may understand things better.  It should take you less than 30 minutes to do so.

the author of the article in the second site have some serious problems with logic. incarnations? pleasethis is even against judaism.it is also against science.and the fact that he regret his did doesn't make him more siantyou know.it like if stalin will regret the gulags and the purifications he didi it will not erase his sins.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2010, 05:48:06 AM »

According to Maimonides,

the author of the article in the second site have some serious problems with logic. incarnations? pleasethis is even against judaism.it is also against science.and the fact that he regret his did doesn't make him more siantyou know.it like if stalin will regret the gulags and the purifications he didi it will not erase his sins.

Rabbi Yitzchak Luria, Rashi, and Rabbi Nachman of Breslov are three of the most respected Rabbis who have ever lived.  They espouse no beliefs against Judaism.  Comparing King David's sin vs. the sins of Stalin is so grossly mismatched I have no idea where to begin with you, aside from suggesting you go to a Yeshiva with your questions [and also ask them who Rabbi Luria, Rabbi Nachman, and Rashi are].

EDIT:  Why not ask Chaim in the Ask JTF program about your questions with David, and these Rabbis?  You may also be served well to ask Muman613 your questions as well, he also knows far more about Rabbi Nachman than I do [I believe Muman comes from a Breslov background].

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #106 on: May 20, 2010, 05:52:07 AM »

According to Maimonides,

Okay. I got it now. You aren't 16, you are 36. You studied "historic and religious revisionism and fact negation" at Al-Azhar University and got hired by Neturei-Karta University of Denial and Apologism.  :laugh:

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2010, 06:27:59 AM »
king david is a legend, he existed 100 percent.

In fact every historical artefact that they dig up ALWAYS proves the bible, the bible has never been proved wrong from a archaeology perpective.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #108 on: May 20, 2010, 06:44:36 AM »

According to Maimonides,

Rabbi Yitzchak Luria, Rashi, and Rabbi Nachman of Breslov are three of the most respected Rabbis who have ever lived.  They espouse no beliefs against Judaism.  Comparing King David's sin vs. the sins of Stalin is so grossly mismatched I have no idea where to begin with you, aside from suggesting you go to a Yeshiva with your questions [and also ask them who Rabbi Luria, Rabbi Nachman, and Rashi are].

EDIT:  Why not ask Chaim in the Ask JTF program about your questions with David, and these Rabbis?  You may also be served well to ask Muman613 your questions as well, he also knows far more about Rabbi Nachman than I do [I believe Muman comes from a Breslov background].
okay i will ask chaim

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2010, 06:45:08 AM »

In fact every historical artefact that they dig up ALWAYS proves the bible, the bible has never been proved wrong from a archaeology perpective.
post me some links,please.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2010, 07:08:54 AM »

post me some links,please.

of what mate...

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2010, 07:10:52 AM »
if you are referring to torah, whats these vids. skip past the new testament stuff as i do not wnat you to see those. But the torah stuff shows that the bible is always riight.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #112 on: May 20, 2010, 08:27:08 AM »
Referring to Rabbi Luria's metaphorical, metaphysical allusion to King David, Bathsheba, and Uriah the Hittite, as all being the reincarnations of, respectively, Adam, Eve, and the Serpent, the author of this article on the Shearim website writes:

"This kind of conclusion may sound rather off but there is also no proof for any opposing statement."

I must take serious issue with this first of the author's extrapolations put forth in this article, and my response follows:

THERE IS ALSO NO PROOF FOR ANY PROPOSING STATEMENT!

Furthermore, it is not possible to "prove" a negative, so of course there never could be "proof" of a statement opposing a metaphysical extrapolation, which in and of itself, is an article of faith and can not be "proven".

People whose thinking follows that of this author are dangerously imbalanced individuals.

Regardless of which religion or sect a person is raised up within, each and every one of them attracts people who share this mindset.

Borderline psychotics, simple schizoid personalities, and other semi-functional individuals are instinctively attracted to religious doctrines and cults which provide for them a convenient 'cover', for both their bizarre ideation as well as for their anti-social, dysfunctional, and reclusive personalities.

I am not writing this as an attack on Rabbi Luria or other Kabalists who spent their lives in search for the deepest possible meanings hidden within Torah.

But neither do I embrace every single word and Talmudic argument offered by a Rabbi as "infallible" on the basis of "if they're an esteemed Rabbi, or a student of an esteemed Rabbi, then I must accept their word as equal to or superceding that of G-d Himself".

I certainly don't believe, nor do I accept the proposition, that Rabbi Yitzhak Luria's studies in Torah were done for the purposes of my being forced to accept them or face condemnation.

It is most unfortunate that 'cults of personality' have long pervaded the Jewish religious world, which at their most extreme often resemble a Hindu Ashram inhabited by an infallible Guru - himself a disciple of a long-dead mystic Yogi reputed to have supernatural abilities, whose metaphysical doctrines and every utterance are accepted by followers as "the very word of G-d".

The classic hallmark of a cult of personality are the omnipresent framed portraits of the succession of leadership, usually with airbrushed halos surrounding their heads, hung on a wall in every room.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2010, 08:28:15 AM »
if you are referring to torah, whats these vids. skip past the new testament stuff as i do not wnat you to see those. But the torah stuff shows that the bible is always riight.

okay i will watch,but i meant scientific link and links to research.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2010, 09:38:23 AM »

You start being annoying.  >:(

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2010, 09:46:20 AM »

how exactly? i asked for a proof that's all.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2010, 09:53:06 AM »

Because no one here needs to prove you anything. Did you come here for confusion, denial and propagating your atheist white supremacist views, or to contribute something constructive? Until now I only see you clashing with half the people here, writing exactly what no one here wants to read. You should better look for another place for your weird accusations, denials and views.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2010, 11:30:44 AM »
Ben, all human genes are the same and all are animal genes.

uh no, thats definitely not the case.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2010, 11:54:25 AM »

Because no one here needs to prove you anything. Did you come here for confusion, denial and propagating your atheist white supremacist views, or to contribute something constructive? Until now I only see you clashing with half the people here, writing exactly what no one here wants to read. You should better look for another place for your weird accusations, denials and views.
so why you are replying to this? besides i hope that you will look at the first post here i think it is in paragraph too there is a beautiful sentence there about not acting like zombies.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2010, 11:56:11 AM »
Ben, all human genes are the same and all are animal genes.

uh no, thats definitely not the case.
agree!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2010, 11:58:08 AM »
oh and hyades do you know what i am thinking about this? that you are a coward.and yes you are (not only you specifically) doing this to other members as well.and i don't think you (specifically you) needs to tells me where i belong.if i will want your opinion i will ask for it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2010, 12:14:39 PM »
Oh so first king david doesn't exist but now he exists and he's a rapist and murderer.

Kookoo. Kookoo kookooreekoo
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2010, 12:31:18 PM »
Oh so first king david doesn't exist but now he exists and he's a rapist and murderer.

now,if i wil see proofs that david indeed existed (and christian4jews sent me the right kind of a video.i just need a more detailed video beacuse what hey said about david culminated in a half ambigious sentence) i will not have any problems to belive in david.the problem is that acoording to the torah david raped bath sheva and then killed her husband.this is not the way a cultural hero behave.we need to take example from yehuda the maccabeean for example or abraham or the rashbam or shlomo but not from david.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:45:11 PM by Ben m »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2010, 12:33:58 PM »
I'm sorry but as this thread has drifted off topic I will say a couple of things.

1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to achive that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal.   

2. There is nothing inherent to White Nationalism that dictates White Nationalists must believe in anything else besides the above.

Right Skkie. I have come across more White Nationlists than any other people on my own website. There are Jews that are White Nationalists. People seem to think that white nationalists are Nazis, and they aren't. Very different. Like TO THE MAX different.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2010, 02:01:13 PM »

now,if i wil see proofs that david indeed existed (and christian4jews sent me the right kind of a video.i just need a more detailed video beacuse what hey said about david culminated in a half ambigious sentence) i will not have any problems to belive in david.the problem is that acoording to the torah david raped bath sheva and then killed her husband.this is not the way a cultural hero behave.we need to take example from yehuda the maccabeean for example or abraham or the rashbam or shlomo but not from david.

What BS.... He did not Rape anyone and he did not kill anyone... These are lies which are leveled by people who don't know the facts... Do not listen to the neo-nazis you seem to fetishize.

I have posted on the Jewish understanding of the story of BathSheba... If you like I will repost it..

PS: The Maccabeas also had their dark side... So did Abraham and so did Shlomo.... Jewish heros are never perfect..

http://www.aish.com/jl/h/48936837.html

DAVID AND BATHSHEBA

The story of David's relationship with Bathsheba (II Samuel Chap. 11) is one of the most misread stories in the Bible, and we have to be careful in reading it as if it were some kind of soap opera. In summary, however, this is what happens.

Restless one night, David is pacing the roof of his palace from where he has a view of the homes and gardens in the city below(3). And there he spies a beautiful woman bathing. She is the wife of one of his generals, Uriah, the Hittite, who is away at war.

David sends for Bathsheba and spends the night with her. When she becomes pregnant, he commands that Uriah be placed on the front lines, where he dies in battle. David then marries Bathsheba.

At this point, the prophet Nathan is sent by God to reprove David. (See 2 Samuel 12.) He says that he has come to inform the king of a great injustice in the land. A rich man with many sheep, stole the one beloved sheep of a poor man, and had it slaughtered for a feast.

Furious at what he hears, King David, declares, "As God lives, the one who has done this deserves death."

Responds the prophet, "You are that man!"

David is humbled. "I have sinned before God," he says.

This is an enormously complex story and there is much more here than meets the eye. Technically, Bathsheba was not a married woman since David's troops always gave their wives conditional divorces, lest a soldier be missing in action leaving his wife unable to remarry.(4) However, the Bible states clearly that David acted improperly, and the Sages explain that while David did not commit adultery in the literal sense, he violated the spirit of the law(5).

As noted in earlier installments, the Bible takes a hyper-critical position of Jewish leaders. It never whitewashes anyone's past, and in that it stands alone among the records of ancient peoples which usually describe kings as descendants of gods without faults.

David's greatness shines in both his ability to take responsibility for his actions and the humility of his admission and the repentance that follows. This is part of the reason that the ultimate redeemer of the Jewish people and the world will descend from David's line -- he will be "Messiah son of David."

Shortly thereafter, Bathsheba gives birth, but the child becomes deathly ill as the prophet Nathan had predicted. David goes into a period of prayer and fasting, but the child dies nevertheless. David realizes that the death of the baby and later the revolt of his beloved son, Absalom (II Samuel 15-19), were divine punishment and also served as atonement for his actions. David "pays his dues," repents for many years and is ultimately forgiven by God.

Before long Bathsheba is pregnant again. And this time, she bears a healthy child -- who is named Solomon, and who will be the golden child, gifted with unusual wisdom.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14