Author Topic: normal atheist  (Read 45283 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: normal atheist
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2010, 02:21:12 AM »
I consider myself a White nationalist because 1) I am white, and 2) I want the white race to survive. The last thing I want is to live in a world of negroes and other mud peoples. And I don't want my children to have to live surrounded by them, G-d forbid raped and murdered by them.

I also believe white Western European civilization has given much to the world. I do not want it to die out, or the people who inspired and created it. Basically I hold the same views on this issue as Rabbi Mayer Schiller of Skver.

I realize that some people confuse white nationalist and white supremacist. I do my best to explain and educate people as to the differences.

I realize that neonazis also often call themselves white nationalists. I refuse to let neonazis define who and what I am, and I also realize they don't regard Jews as white. I say, screw them, I will identify as white because I AM white, and if they don't like it they can kiss my tuchis. :P

I'm not the only White nationalist Jew I know. As Ashedina said, there are many on her blog, such as WhiteDevil and others. There are also Jewish WN's who have their own blogs, such as Nicholas Stix, jewamongyou, Lawrence Auster, Michael Levin (author of "Why Race Matters"), Michael Hart, Rabbi Mayer Schiller of the Skver Chasidim, and others.

For more info see: http://www.amren.com/ar/1995/02/

i like this guy, top post mate.

jews are white(on the whole). Do you lot honestly let your daughter go out with a negro convert to judaism in prison?He jewish right?

What about this guy, hes a gangsta rapper called shyne and now a jewish convert, be honest would you let your daughter marry this man?

you see guys? when i am saying exactly the same things half the forum come on me.oh and jewish american patrio'welcome to the forum.and get prepared to defend your position.some people her can't even accept the existence of races.oh and christian4jews.i can't speak for jewish american patriot but i can speak about myself.and for me the answers to your questions are no and no.i would never let my offsprings to marry negroes.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #151 on: May 21, 2010, 02:22:39 AM »
Ben, all human genes are the same and all are animal genes.

uh no, thats definitely not the case.

Human beings are a type of animal..the same instincts as other mammals.  The only difference is that humans are capable of choosing right from wrong.  Animals, not really.  So human genes are the same essentially...same make up same brain same everything...it's the human's free will to choose right from wrong...every human has the capability.

The human body is a donation from Gd..the human is an animal..it's our soul's free will to choose good from bad.  Otherwise, we would be just animals, eating and breeding.
don't worry,some of us never exited this stage.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #152 on: May 21, 2010, 02:23:11 AM »
People, give me a damn break. What Jew goes on and on in defense of "white nationalism"?
look at the thread.lol

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #153 on: May 21, 2010, 02:24:26 AM »
Human beings are a type of animal..the same instincts as other mammals.  The only difference is that humans are capable of choosing right from wrong.  Animals, not really.  So human genes are the same essentially...same make up same brain same everything...it's the human's free will to choose right from wrong...every human has the capability.

The human body is a donation from Gd..the human is an animal..it's our soul's free will to choose good from bad.  Otherwise, we would be just animals, eating and breeding.

Part of the human brain is called "the R-complex". I think some people believe this to be part of a 'reptile' brain, and we also have 'tail'-bones.
So I have to say that the human body is at least some sort of hybrid.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #154 on: May 21, 2010, 02:26:20 AM »
Oh so first king david doesn't exist but now he exists and he's a rapist and murderer.

Kookoo. Kookoo kookooreekoo
now,if i wil see proofs that david indeed existed (and christian4jews sent me the right kind of a video.i just need a more detailed video beacuse what hey said about david culminated in a half ambigious sentence) i will not have any problems to belive in david.the problem is that acoording to the torah david raped bath sheva and then killed her husband.this is not the way a cultural hero behave.we need to take example from yehuda the maccabeean for example or abraham or the rashbam or shlomo but not from david.

Who taught you this crap of David being a rapist?!  And King Saul was 20 million times more evil than you realize!!! He was commanded by Gd to kill all the Amelakites and he ended u saving the King who later mated with someone to bring about Haman and all other Amalekites who continue till this day to try to kill Jews...You really need to think before you write and speak, Ben...you don't know anything about Torah and you should throw away any anti semetic filth that you have learned from anyone in the past such as some Arse or Nazi....
the answer to your question in in kings a i don't remember what chapter.and you know we can always replace saul with someone more decent like yitzchak and yoshiahu.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #155 on: May 21, 2010, 02:27:48 AM »
Dr. Dan, this creature is either an Arab troll or a WN troll. He's not worth your exasperation.
dr. brennan fan.do me a small favor.SHUT UP. don't you have a negroe march to lead?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #156 on: May 21, 2010, 02:42:46 AM »
He's probably a Shabak agent, Dr Brennan Fan.
I didn't think of that. I am sure that the Shabak is trying to bust right-wing, patriotic Jews, but no Jew supports white nationalism. Why would a Shabak agent pose as a "Jewish white nationalist"?

He does try to image himself as a right-winger on the Hebrew forum but he keeps talking obsessively about Roni the Nazi and other Lefties. Anyway he's either a Shabak agent or just a nutcase.
and who is exactly roni the nazi? i nver heard that name.and yes i am talking about the leftists beacuse i want every one of them out of the forum.especial the proud arab jew.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #157 on: May 21, 2010, 02:48:35 AM »
NA,

There is certainly something wrong with your head. I doubt you are a Jew. You do not display any wisdom, nor do you bring anything new to the table. You repeat the same old story that the nazis told, that there is a superior race and that race should subjugate all the other races. This is not a new idea, it is one which has been tried over and over again. Mostly against the Jewish people, but against many peoples in the world. You are young so you have been given a lot of slack around here. But you do not seem to learn, and I still think you are a troll.

You are not my people, nor will you ever be a Jew to me. And I think, though I can't speak for him, Rabbi Kahane would find your opinions quite contrary to the Jewish way. He was not a neo-nazi like some of the non-religious like to believe.

PS: I hope you enjoy all the attention you are getting. This just might be your 15 minutes of fame... Revel in it while it lasts...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #158 on: May 21, 2010, 02:53:01 AM »
Oh so first king david doesn't exist but now he exists and he's a rapist and murderer.

now,if i wil see proofs that david indeed existed (and christian4jews sent me the right kind of a video.i just need a more detailed video beacuse what hey said about david culminated in a half ambigious sentence) i will not have any problems to belive in david.the problem is that acoording to the torah david raped bath sheva and then killed her husband.this is not the way a cultural hero behave.we need to take example from yehuda the maccabeean for example or abraham or the rashbam or shlomo but not from david.

Who taught you this crap of David being a rapist?!  And King Saul was 20 million times more evil than you realize!!! He was commanded by Gd to kill all the Amelakites and he ended u saving the King who later mated with someone to bring about Haman and all other Amalekites who continue till this day to try to kill Jews...You really need to think before you write and speak, Ben...you don't know anything about Torah and you should throw away any anti semetic filth that you have learned from anyone in the past such as some Arse or Nazi....
the answer to your question in in kings a i don't remember what chapter.and you know we can always replace saul with someone more decent like yitzchak and yoshiahu.

Wow are you conceited boy... You will change the Torah with a wave of your fevered hand, eh? Wowie Kazowie! We have a hot one here!!!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #159 on: May 21, 2010, 02:58:29 AM »

Wow are you conceited boy... You will change the Torah with a wave of your fevered hand, eh? Wowie Kazowie! We have a hot one here!!!

nope,read the story of batsheba

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2010, 03:09:45 AM »

Duh, I have read it and I know the story. But you are conceited if you think you are better than King David, and you are conceited if you think you can rewrite the Torah because you don't like the Characters. Each and every great Jewish leader in the Torah has a reason to be there, you are nobody to even question whether King David should be our Greatest King and patriarch of the Davidic Dynasty which will yield the Mashiach Ben David. You don't even know what you are talking about concerning Bathsheba. I have tried to explain to you that the King had his faults, and your problem is one many have had with him, but the sages explained that it was not murder nor was it rape... She had a divorce from her husband, and he was supposed to die in battle because he had commited a capital offense. But because it looked bad that is why David has a mark on his record...

But every Jewish hero has a splotch on his record. You will not find a perfect Jewish character. I can name for you defects in each and every one, from Abraham, to Yitzak, to Yaacov, to even Moses... And each of the kings, including Shlomo HaMelech had deficiencies...

Apparently you consider yourself perfect and without blemish... But you are only a uneducated child who thinks too much of himself. You have a lot to learn.. I thought i knew a lot when I was 16... I already knew I would be a software engineer... But I learned a lot in my life, and 1st and foremost you learn that you didn't really know everything when you are 16.

The Jewish Torah is a lesson for life. The first thing you learn when you go out on your own is that things don't always go as you planned. Life throws curve balls at you, and you must adapt and learn. Each Jewish character in the Torah faced unique challenges, and they rose to meet most challenges, and they failed at some challenges. But that is the lesson of the Torah...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2010, 03:11:23 AM »

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/463977/jewish/Davids-Trials.htm

David and Bathsheba

The fact that he had been the cause, however indirect, of the destruction of the holy city of Nob and the fall of Saul and his house, troubled David's mind considerably. He knew that severe trials lay ahead of him, but he did not know how and when they would come.

It was during the war with the Ammonites that the first grievous sin was committed by David.

Being a prophet, David knew that his heir and successor would be the son that would be born to him and Bathsheba, a woman of renown, famous for her excellence of character, no less than for her unsurpassed beauty. David learned, however, that she was married to Uriah, a captain fighting under Joab's command. Now it was customary in those days for married men, before going to war, to obtain a divorce from their wives, so that, in the event of their being "missing" in battle, their wives could get married again. Uriah had accordingly obtained a divorce from his wife. David wished to marry Bathsheba at once. He summoned Uriah to him, and, in the course of discussion, Uriah insulted the king. David could have had Uriah tried for high treason, but he was afraid that the trial might be considered a means of getting rid of him. David permitted Uriah to return to the battle field but instructed Joab that he should not endanger the lives of other soldiers to save Uriah from any predicament, for he deserved death in any case. Joab acted upon these instructions and Uriah fell, pierced by an Ammonite archer. In due time, Uriah's widow became David's wife. But David was soon to learn that his deed had greatly angered G-d.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2010, 03:19:34 AM »

http://www.koltorah.org/Volume_15/1_Shoftim.htm
Even You
by Dani Yaros

In Parshat Shoftim in Perek 17, the Torah describes how a king should not take for himself too many wives and he should not own too many horses. The reason given for a king not having too many horses is in order that Klal Yisrael not return to Mitzrayim; a king should not have too many wives so that the king does not lead Klal Yisrael astray.
When Shlomo Hamelech was king he took 1,000 wives, much more than the eighteen-wife maximum allowed by the Torah. Shlomo also received as presents and bought many more horses than the Torah permits. The question is: how could a great Tzadik like Shlomo Hamelech violate this Aveirah? HaRav Leibush Charif answers as follows: Shlomo Hamelech knew the Halachah and the reason why HaKadosh Baruch Hu gave this as a Mitzvah to the king. Shlomo figured that this mitzvah did not apply to him; the reason given for a king not to have too many wives was in order that they not lead him and his nation astray. Shlomo decided he would be very careful not to lead Klal Yisrael astray. The reason given for a king not to have too many horses was in order not to lead Klal Yisrael back to Mitzrayim. Shlomo again decided that he would be careful not to lead Klal Yisrael to Mitzrayim. Therefore, the negative commandments of not taking too many wives and not having too many horses did not apply to him. In fact, Shlomo was wrong and was later punished very severely for these Aveirot. In fact, students of Sefer Melachim understand that Shlomo’s mistakes constituuted the first step towards the destruction of the first Beit HaMikdash.
We are now in the month of Elul, a time of repentance and introspection. Many of us tend to think that the act of Teshuvah does not apply to us; someone may think he is generally a “good guy” and does not do too many Aveirot, so he does not have to do Teshuvah. This outlook is wrong. Every single person, from the greatest Tzadik to someone who is not exactly the greatest Tzadik, must do Teshuvah. We should all learn from Shlomo’s mistake and not consider ourselves above Teshuvah. With this Teshuvah, may we be Zocheh to the rebuilding of the Beit HaMikdash BiMeheirah ViYameinu.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2010, 04:17:54 AM »

Duh, I have read it and I know the story. But you are conceited if you think you are better than King David, and you are conceited if you think you can rewrite the Torah because you don't like the Characters. Each and every great Jewish leader in the Torah has a reason to be there, you are nobody to even question whether King David should be our Greatest King and patriarch of the Davidic Dynasty which will yield the Mashiach Ben David. You don't even know what you are talking about concerning Bathsheba. I have tried to explain to you that the King had his faults, and your problem is one many have had with him, but the sages explained that it was not murder nor was it rape... She had a divorce from her husband, and he was supposed to die in battle because he had commited a capital offense. But because it looked bad that is why David has a mark on his record...

But every Jewish hero has a splotch on his record. You will not find a perfect Jewish character. I can name for you defects in each and every one, from Abraham, to Yitzak, to Yaacov, to even Moses... And each of the kings, including Shlomo HaMelech had deficiencies...

Apparently you consider yourself perfect and without blemish... But you are only a uneducated child who thinks too much of himself. You have a lot to learn.. I thought i knew a lot when I was 16... I already knew I would be a software engineer... But I learned a lot in my life, and 1st and foremost you learn that you didn't really know everything when you are 16.

The Jewish Torah is a lesson for life. The first thing you learn when you go out on your own is that things don't always go as you planned. Life throws curve balls at you, and you must adapt and learn. Each Jewish character in the Torah faced unique challenges, and they rose to meet most challenges, and they failed at some challenges. But that is the lesson of the Torah...

okay,i never said i am perfect.but try to find a defect in this characters (not all of them in the bible):yoshiyahu,yehuda the maccabee,avraham,kahane,flavius,the heroes of massada.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2010, 04:38:40 AM »
<snip>

okay,i never said i am perfect.but try to find a defect in this characters (not all of them in the bible):yoshiyahu,yehuda the maccabee,avraham,kahane,flavius,the heroes of massada.

You know I can and I will... I didn't make this stuff up..

Abrahams mistakes according to the Torah:

http://www.shemayisrael.com/Parasha/kahn/archives/shemos69.htm
Abraham’s mistakes

This dialogue raises some serious questions. How could Moses be in doubt, when G’d assured him that the Jewish people would listen to him and believe what he said? And why was it so important that the Jewish people should believe Moses as soon as he comes to tell them about his revelation? Obviously, if Moses would follow G’d’s instructions he would succeed to lead the Jewish people out of Egypt, irrelevant of whether they believed him or not. We may find the answers to these questions by analyzing what was the original cause that brought about the exile and bondage in Egypt. The Talmud (Nedarim 32a) asks why G’d punished our Patriarch Abraham by enslaving his descendants for 210 years. The Talmud offers three reasons. First of all, when Abraham was informed that his nephew Lot had been captured in the war between the four and five kings, it says (Bereishis 14:14): “And he armed his disciples … and he pursued till Dan.” Says the Talmud, this was a mistake. Abraham should not have taken his Torah disciples along into war. The second mistake for which Abraham was punished was in connection with G’d’s revelation to Abraham, when G’d promised him that his descendants would inherit the land of Israel. Abraham asked G’d (Bereishis 15:8), “How will I know that I will inherit it.” The Talmud explains that Abraham here over-stepped his relationship by asking such a question. The third of Abraham’s mistakes happened after the war where he rescued Lot. The King of Sodom asked Abraham for a favour and said (Bereishis 14:21): “Give me the people and take the spoils for yourself.” Abraham agreed to let the King of Sodom take the people back with him and even declined to take any of the spoils. Says the Talmud, Abraham here had the opportunity to influence a large group of people to believe in G’d and he failed to take advantage of the situation.

The mistake of the Maccabees:

http://www.aish.com/h/c/t/h/48942121.html
THE REIGN OF THE HASMONEANS

As noted above, Mattathias was a cohen, and so it is not surprising that his son, Simon, should become High Priest. But Simon also takes on himself the title of nasi meaning "prince/president/leader." He did not call himself king because he knew full well that a Jewish king could only come from the line of David, but for all practical purposes they assumed the role of kingship.

(The line of David -- the line of kings -- comes from the tribe of Judah, whereas the line of the cohanim, the priests, comes from the tribe of Levi, as per the blessing of Jacob on his twelve sons, the twelve tribes of Israel.)

This is a bad choice on the part of Simon because his descendants do not respect this distinction. They start a new ruling dynasty in Israel -- the Hasmonean dynasty -- which lasts for 103 years and which is marked by great territorial expansion but also by a terrible moral and religious decline. They should not have been kings in the first place and then they became corrupted by their own power.

The next ruler is Simon's son, Yochanan Hyrcanus, a powerful and ambitious ruler. Among his many errors, Yochanan Hyrcanus does a terrible anti-Jewish thing. As part of his effort to expand the borders of Israel and strengthen the country, he forcibly converts the newly conquered peoples. This is something Judaism has never done before nor since -- Jews discourage converts rather than the other way around.

One of the peoples that are forcibly converted at this time are the Idumeans. And this error costs the Jews dearly.

In Israel, not far from Beit Shemesh, there is a fascinating archeological site open to tourists called Beit Guvrin Maresha. It consists of thousands of man-made caves that are mostly cut into the soft limestone. This was one of the major cities of the Idumeans. And you can even play archeologist and go there and dig for a day. This is one of the places that the Hasmoneans conquered, giving the people a choice - convert or leave. Many of the inhabitants chose to destroy their houses and leave the country.

One of the Idumean families that is forcibly converted will become very significant for its role in the drama some years later when the Romans invade. A descendant of this family -- Herod -- will be appointed Jewish king and he will be a schizophrenic ruler. He will murder the High Priest, 45 members of the Jewish Supreme Court as well as several members of his own family, but he will also embark on a series of fantastic building projects that will include the city of Caesarea, the fortress at Masada, and a total re-building of the Temple. As we will see, Herod (who is only nominally Jewish) will have a very schizophrenic relationship with the Jews.

The 'heros' of Massada:

http://www.messiahtruth.com/jewfaq.pdf
After Judea was conquered by Rome and tensions with Rome began to mount, a fourth group appeared: the Zealots. The Zealots were basically a nationalistic movement, not a religious one. They favored war against Rome, and believed that death was preferable to being under Roman control. They would commit suicide rather than be taken prisoner. The most famous example of the Zealots was the defenders of Masada, who held the mountain fortress against the Roman Tenth Legion for months and ultimately committed suicide rather than surrender.

There are mistakes made by the best of them... We don't have perfect humans... This is one of the challenges of free will..

PS: Think of this Torah lesson... It is said that Adam HaRishon was the ultimate human being. He was the most intelligent, the strongest, the largest, and his wisdom was immense... And yet he still ate the fruit of the forbidden tree... That is one of the lessons of the story of Beresheit.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2010, 04:54:37 AM »
One more article relating to this topic of imperfect humanity:

http://shuvoo.com/articles/CR-concept-of-repentance.php
The Greatest Gift

Repentance is the greatest gift which G-d gave to man-so holy, so G-dlike, so completely above all logic or comprehension. The sages teach that the concept of repentance is one of seven things which G-d "thought of" even before He created the world. Thus He created repentance before He created man; this means that the ability for man to repent existed well before sin...it even existed before the beginning of time. Repentance was one of the pillars of creation; before He created man, the Holy One already knew that "the impulse of man's heart is evil from his youth" (Gen. 7:21), and that it would be impossible for even the best of men not to sin and stumble. "There is no righteous man on earth who does only good, and does not sin" (Ecc. 7:20). G-d knows that this is an integral part of human nature, and it cannot be avoided. Angels are perfect, people make mistakes...yet it is the service of man which G-d desires. Without mistakes, there can be no growth.

Thus, in the words of the rabbis, "G-d created the cure even before the illness," and the concept of repentance was prepared in advance of man and built into the very fabric of creation, so that when one transgresses the will of his Creator, a path is left open for him to return.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2010, 05:18:03 AM »
The only reason I wouldn't marry my daughter off to a former rapper converted Jew is because of his past. Heck, if it were a white convert it would be because his family and mine would be different.

But oh wait, what if it was a Jew with a Jewish family but he is twice divorced, no I wouldn't marry my daughter off.

Oh but what about that lovely american jew from a jewish family that I dated for two years and a sweet smart girl very educated. I didn't marry her because our family's culture had nothing in common.

Oh what about that Persian Jewish girl I dated for 9 months (and btw I'm a persian Jew). We were incompatible and our families didn't match.

And what about that persian jewish girl who's family was like mine and could have practically been related to me?  Well she was just a [censored], so that's why I didn't marry her.

But my wife, she's israeli persian who speaks hebrew who's family is amazing and who she herself is amazing and beautiful.

So allyou white nationalist dumbasses out there, friggin cares?  You don't marry someone off for political correctness or to prove a point. You marry your daughter off (if you are a Jew) to a good Jewish man froma good Jewish family even if that family is a convert. Your daughter chooses what attracts her physically. And just because you have a Jew doesn't mean anything if he or she is marryable. 

As far the "jewish gene" being on a y chrmosome or in mitochondrial DNA from the mother is irrelevant. There are countless "Jews" who might as well be Talibans. You WN "Jewish" whores know nothing and are either lost souls or just plain evil. You are not kahanists and don't even belong amongst us.

Dr brennan fan is an amazing intelligent person and I choose him on my team as my ally before any WN "Jewish" whore who denies Torah and has ethnocentric views that are against the spirit of Torah.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2010, 07:08:11 AM »
It is a pity that so many people here - Muman in first place - try to explain on and on again the same things to that guy, but he seems resistent to learning and understanding. I doubt it is even lack of IQ capacity, I think it is just his selfish, egocentric very very limited way of thinking and acting.
It is already dubious an atheist who calls Hitler a poor brainwashed victim and at the same time bashes King David! I mean this is just disgusting!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2010, 07:09:43 AM »
<snip>

You know I can and I will... I didn't make this stuff up..

Abrahams mistakes according to the Torah:

http://www.shemayisrael.com/Parasha/kahn/archives/shemos69.htm
Abraham’s mistakes

This dialogue raises some serious questions. How could Moses be in doubt, when G’d assured him that the Jewish people would listen to him and believe what he said? And why was it so important that the Jewish people should believe Moses as soon as he comes to tell them about his revelation? Obviously, if Moses would follow G’d’s instructions he would succeed to lead the Jewish people out of Egypt, irrelevant of whether they believed him or not. We may find the answers to these questions by analyzing what was the original cause that brought about the exile and bondage in Egypt. The Talmud (Nedarim 32a) asks why G’d punished our Patriarch Abraham by enslaving his descendants for 210 years. The Talmud offers three reasons. First of all, when Abraham was informed that his nephew Lot had been captured in the war between the four and five kings, it says (Bereishis 14:14): “And he armed his disciples … and he pursued till Dan.” Says the Talmud, this was a mistake. Abraham should not have taken his Torah disciples along into war. The second mistake for which Abraham was punished was in connection with G’d’s revelation to Abraham, when G’d promised him that his descendants would inherit the land of Israel. Abraham asked G’d (Bereishis 15:8), “How will I know that I will inherit it.” The Talmud explains that Abraham here over-stepped his relationship by asking such a question. The third of Abraham’s mistakes happened after the war where he rescued Lot. The King of Sodom asked Abraham for a favour and said (Bereishis 14:21): “Give me the people and take the spoils for yourself.” Abraham agreed to let the King of Sodom take the people back with him and even declined to take any of the spoils. Says the Talmud, Abraham here had the opportunity to influence a large group of people to believe in G’d and he failed to take advantage of the situation.

The mistake of the Maccabees:

http://www.aish.com/h/c/t/h/48942121.html
THE REIGN OF THE HASMONEANS

As noted above, Mattathias was a cohen, and so it is not surprising that his son, Simon, should become High Priest. But Simon also takes on himself the title of nasi meaning "prince/president/leader." He did not call himself king because he knew full well that a Jewish king could only come from the line of David, but for all practical purposes they assumed the role of kingship.

(The line of David -- the line of kings -- comes from the tribe of Judah, whereas the line of the cohanim, the priests, comes from the tribe of Levi, as per the blessing of Jacob on his twelve sons, the twelve tribes of Israel.)

This is a bad choice on the part of Simon because his descendants do not respect this distinction. They start a new ruling dynasty in Israel -- the Hasmonean dynasty -- which lasts for 103 years and which is marked by great territorial expansion but also by a terrible moral and religious decline. They should not have been kings in the first place and then they became corrupted by their own power.

The next ruler is Simon's son, Yochanan Hyrcanus, a powerful and ambitious ruler. Among his many errors, Yochanan Hyrcanus does a terrible anti-Jewish thing. As part of his effort to expand the borders of Israel and strengthen the country, he forcibly converts the newly conquered peoples. This is something Judaism has never done before nor since -- Jews discourage converts rather than the other way around.

One of the peoples that are forcibly converted at this time are the Idumeans. And this error costs the Jews dearly.

In Israel, not far from Beit Shemesh, there is a fascinating archeological site open to tourists called Beit Guvrin Maresha. It consists of thousands of man-made caves that are mostly cut into the soft limestone. This was one of the major cities of the Idumeans. And you can even play archeologist and go there and dig for a day. This is one of the places that the Hasmoneans conquered, giving the people a choice - convert or leave. Many of the inhabitants chose to destroy their houses and leave the country.

One of the Idumean families that is forcibly converted will become very significant for its role in the drama some years later when the Romans invade. A descendant of this family -- Herod -- will be appointed Jewish king and he will be a schizophrenic ruler. He will murder the High Priest, 45 members of the Jewish Supreme Court as well as several members of his own family, but he will also embark on a series of fantastic building projects that will include the city of Caesarea, the fortress at Masada, and a total re-building of the Temple. As we will see, Herod (who is only nominally Jewish) will have a very schizophrenic relationship with the Jews.

The 'heros' of Massada:

http://www.messiahtruth.com/jewfaq.pdf
After Judea was conquered by Rome and tensions with Rome began to mount, a fourth group appeared: the Zealots. The Zealots were basically a nationalistic movement, not a religious one. They favored war against Rome, and believed that death was preferable to being under Roman control. They would commit suicide rather than be taken prisoner. The most famous example of the Zealots was the defenders of Masada, who held the mountain fortress against the Roman Tenth Legion for months and ultimately committed suicide rather than surrender.

There are mistakes made by the best of them... We don't have perfect humans... This is one of the challenges of free will..

PS: Think of this Torah lesson... It is said that Adam HaRishon was the ultimate human being. He was the most intelligent, the strongest, the largest, and his wisdom was immense... And yet he still ate the fruit of the forbidden tree... That is one of the lessons of the story of Beresheit.

agree,you are right,muman613 i am hating to say this but i was wrong,you are a great man. and a very intellegent one.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2010, 07:11:30 AM »
The only reason I wouldn't marry my daughter off to a former rapper converted Jew is because of his past. Heck, if it were a white convert it would be because his family and mine would be different.

But oh wait, what if it was a Jew with a Jewish family but he is twice divorced, no I wouldn't marry my daughter off.

Oh but what about that lovely american jew from a jewish family that I dated for two years and a sweet smart girl very educated. I didn't marry her because our family's culture had nothing in common.

Oh what about that Persian Jewish girl I dated for 9 months (and btw I'm a persian Jew). We were incompatible and our families didn't match.

And what about that persian jewish girl who's family was like mine and could have practically been related to me?  Well she was just a kurva, so that's why I didn't marry her.

But my wife, she's israeli persian who speaks hebrew who's family is amazing and who she herself is amazing and beautiful.

So allyou white nationalist dumbasses out there, friggin cares?  You don't marry someone off for political correctness or to prove a point. You marry your daughter off (if you are a Jew) to a good Jewish man froma good Jewish family even if that family is a convert. Your daughter chooses what attracts her physically. And just because you have a Jew doesn't mean anything if he or she is marryable. 

As far the "jewish gene" being on a y chrmosome or in mitochondrial DNA from the mother is irrelevant. There are countless "Jews" who might as well be Talibans. You WN "Jewish" whores know nothing and are either lost souls or just plain evil. You are not kahanists and don't even belong amongst us.

Dr brennan fan is an amazing intelligent person and I choose him on my team as my ally before any WN "Jewish" whore who denies Torah and has ethnocentric views that are against the spirit of Torah.
wow.you realy need to control your emotions.and besides if we love white people it is our right to do so.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2010, 07:12:42 AM »
It is a pity that so many people here - Muman in first place - try to explain on and on again the same things to that guy, but he seems resistent to learning and understanding. I doubt it is even lack of IQ capacity, I think it is just his selfish, egocentric very very limited way of thinking and acting.
It is already dubious an atheist who calls Hitler a poor brainwashed victim and at the same time bashes King David! I mean this is just disgusting!
if you want to know,my intellegence is 125.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2010, 07:14:57 AM »
Skkie,

If you were dying from an incurable disease and a black man with the same blood type was available to donate an organ which you needed, would you refuse the organ because of these 'genetic differences' you talk about? I think you would be a fool to die rather than be saved by an organ from a black man. You do realize that some blacks have the same blood types as some whites...

muman you are wokring with incredibly minute statistics.

Its like saying i agree with aborition becuase the 99.99 percent chance a women gets raped, and actually gets inpregnated, means we should legalise abortion. Or if the mother will die, if a abortion isnt done, again a very rare incident, that does that does not warrant being pro abortion.

We all agree here that they are good black people. as chaim would say they are aceptions, blacks on the whole are very unattractive, but in some cases they can be attractive, like halle berry.

The blacks we usually like are hated by the self hating white media and 99.99 percent of blacks as they are referred to as "uncle toms".

Pastor manning and alan keyes dont like black people, dont like affirmative action, and are hated by the media and the black cummunity.

if god said to you you had to live in a random black area(anywhere in the world) or a random white area in the world(anywhere), i know you would pick the white area. Yes you may end up in a bad area, as they are some. but 80 percent of white areas are decent and 99.99999999999 black areas are evil and horrible and would hate you muman.

I live in the UK and there is not one nice black area, not one. Same with american, philly, detroit, atlanta are all disgusting areas, all filled with blacks.

africa i would much rathe rlive in the white areas, then black areas..these are facts muman. Black people are horrible people if you want to generalise, but have a few very decent acceptions.

Should we as a society let them have freewill just because 2 percent of them are decent.

Event he so called black role model tiger woods has been shown for a sodomite....

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2010, 07:21:05 AM »

Now I also start to doubt your IQ. Read what I have written: I said I DOUBT it is lack of IQ... That means in other words: I don't think you are nuts, you just behave like one...

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2010, 07:41:25 AM »
Only once did I meet a White Jewish woman who had married a negro Jew. They were both Torah observant, too...I met them at a concert of a Chasidic music group.

But you know...she said the shadchan matched them up because they were both converts. She said the shadchan told her that born Jews try not to marry converts because they want impeccable yichus (lineage). I already knew that about a lot of frum Yidden, its a shame its that way, but why should this woman have had to settle for a negro just because she was a convert? I would have stayed single until a better match came along, but you know, in the frum community being single past a certain age is like the kiss of death.

In the frum community I grew up in, no one was a fan of negroes. The only Jews who seemed to be were the liberal Jews, most of whom were not religious (yet as soon as a negro moved into their neighborhood, the for sale sign went up and BAM! they were off to the lily-white suburbs.) Those of you of a certain age KNOW what I am saying is true.

And like another poster said, you have to admit that if you had the choice, you would want to live in a white neighborhood as opposed to a negro one. Look at what the negroes did to Rhodesia, South Africa and the former Belgian Congo after they raped and murdered the whites to the point where they almost all left? All those places are sh*tholes now, and you know it! They have also ruined every city they became the majority in, including my own! NYC, Philly, Detroit, the list goes on and on.

As General Robert E Lee once said, Whereever we see the white man, we see things being built up. Wherever we see the negro, we see things being torn down. AND THAT WAS IN THE 1800s! Its much worse now.

Those of you who did not personally know Rav Kahane HY"D, might not know that he was no great lover of negroes. He recognized that most of them hate Jews.  I knew him personally and volunteered for him in the JDL office when he would visit NYC after he made aliyah.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 07:51:28 AM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2010, 07:53:14 AM »

Now I also start to doubt your IQ. Read what I have written: I said I DOUBT it is lack of IQ... That means in other words: I don't think you are nuts, you just behave like one...
sorry,my mistake. ???