Author Topic: normal atheist  (Read 45225 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: normal atheist
« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2010, 11:27:22 AM »

This whole genetic and race argument is ignoring the fact that Arabs and Hispanics are RACIALLY considered WHITE! IF you want to look at genetics the majority of Jews probably have more DNA similarities to Arabs than Europeans. Blond hair blue eyed Jews are a minority among the Jewish people.

Now if you want to ignore that fact and just focus on Europeans fine. Look at the barbaric EVIL acts of the Germans and Slavic nations towards the Jews. The fact is that all nations of all races have the capability of doing evil, and at some point in history have committed atrocious acts. The MAJORITY of Germans supported the Holocaust!

All this talk of the need for Jews to identify themselves as white, ignores the fact that Judaism is not about  race, and that hiding behind a white identity is NOT going to stop the Anti-semites whether they be black or white Nazis from attacking Jews. The Jewish nation is compromised of people based on their beliefs NOT race!

But by your own arguement you have admitted that there ar good germans. We have some fantastic german members, i love them. At the time of the world wars, the majority of germans were pro nazi. However we know that they were very rightous germans at the time, however, just because of a few, does that mean that the british, americans etc should not have fought back, just because they were a small minority of rightous germans. Of course not.

Sometimes you have to generalise, to look after yourself. I know you would not want to live in a black area, you would rather live in a jewish white area than a black area.

I am christian, and of course they are evil white christians, but southafrica is a black christian country, so on your logic i should be happy to move there..On the contary ,its horrific.

The gangsta rapper, and the US black "isarelites" claim to be jewish converts/original jews, would you allow your daughter near them, i hope you wouldnt.

I can see what you and muman are saying, and i really want to agree, with you, honestly i do. But unfortunately blacks are horrible 9 percent of the time. In the US, after white jews and white gentiles throwing money at them, they still have the worst single parent stas, highest unemployment levels, highest vd levels, lowest iq test scores...

Why do indians and chinese with no money spent on them and not even having english as their first language still destroy blacks at iq tests and achievement in life.

Lets face it, blacks are failures. They are acceptions, but on the whole the acceptions are "uncle toms" that hate other blacks.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 01:30:36 PM by christians4jews »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #201 on: May 21, 2010, 12:24:02 PM »
This is for skiie and those of who call themselves WN: I think somethings are getting lost in translation. Yes most of us including me woukd choose a white neighborhood over a black one. Not because of genetics, but because of the behavioral trend the vast majority of blacks have. If there was a black neighborhood where the opposite existed, like most white neighborhoods, then both are fine. Except the good black neighborhoods don't really exist.

I want the WN people here to know that what they hate about 99 percent of blacks is their culture and behavior. The trend they carry deserves a lack of trust and guilty until proven innocent. However the way you guys are expressing it makes it out that it is the genetics that makes them inferior... Klu klux klan and nazis say the same but they have no concept of reality. What makes an alan keyes and pastor manning noble is their behavior and fear of Gd and loving humanity. We don't acquire this from birth or in our y or x chromosomes. This is learned or divine intervention.
I hate it when people make excuses to hate because of someone elses genetic make up.

But to hate evil and love good: this is what JTF is about, Torah, and Kahane.

I see with ben that it is the genes. He is a boy without GD and Torah. And any Jew without either without humbility is as lost as a deformed jew. There is a limit with my patience and trust, benny. When you come around and if u do, I'll be here waiting. But until then, I will fight you until your heart bleeds. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #202 on: May 21, 2010, 12:55:05 PM »

This whole genetic and race argument is ignoring the fact that Arabs and Hispanics are RACIALLY considered WHITE! IF you want to look at genetics the majority of Jews probably have more DNA similarities to Arabs than Europeans. Blond hair blue eyed Jews are a minority among the Jewish people.

Now if you want to ignore that fact and just focus on Europeans fine. Look at the barbaric EVIL acts of the Germans and Slavic nations towards the Jews. The fact is that all nations of all races have the capability of doing evil, and at some point in history have committed atrocious acts. The MAJORITY of Germans supported the Holocaust!

All this talk of the need for Jews to identify themselves as white, ignores the fact that Judaism is not about  race, and that hiding behind a white identity is NOT going to stop the Anti-semites whether they be black or white Nazis from attacking Jews. The Jewish nation is compromised of people based on their beliefs NOT race!

you have a little mistake.only arabs can be considered as whites under some definitions.hispanics are racilay mixed.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #203 on: May 21, 2010, 01:02:44 PM »

I see with ben that it is the genes. He is a boy without GD and Torah. And any Jew without either without humbility is as lost as a deformed jew. There is a limit with my patience and trust, benny. When you come around and if u do, I'll be here waiting. But until then, I will fight you until your heart bleeds. 
i hope you have agreat will to fight.beacuse you will need all of it.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #204 on: May 21, 2010, 01:32:54 PM »

you have a little mistake.only arabs can be considered as whites under some definitions.hispanics are racilay mixed.

you can get white mexicans, white latinos, white brazilians etc...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #205 on: May 21, 2010, 01:47:05 PM »
Again, for the record:  White is a color, not a Race of homo sapiens.

Race is Caucasian, Mongoloid, Negroid with a very few minor subsets difficult to ascertain by scientists.

The more you talk "white" vs "black" for race, the more you waste time.

(Maybe it's just MassuhD who's wasting his time posting serious replies.)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #206 on: May 21, 2010, 02:13:51 PM »

you can get white mexicans, white latinos, white brazilians etc...
in theory you can get white people from latin america.most of them aren't whites but white/amerindian mix.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #207 on: May 21, 2010, 02:15:19 PM »
Again, for the record:  White is a color, not a Race of homo sapiens.

Race is Caucasian, Mongoloid, Negroid with a very few minor subsets difficult to ascertain by scientists.

The more you talk "white" vs "black" for race, the more you waste time.

(Maybe it's just MassuhD who's wasting his time posting serious replies.)

if you will look carefully you will see that: white=caucasoids. and blacks=negroids.it didn't convenient and it is sound lame to write all the time cucasoid/negroid so we are calling them whites'asians and blacks.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #208 on: May 21, 2010, 04:46:36 PM »
Someone has attributed a quote to me of which I have no connection whatsoever.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #209 on: May 21, 2010, 05:56:00 PM »
Skkie,

If you were dying from an incurable disease and a black man with the same blood type was available to donate an organ which you needed, would you refuse the organ because of these 'genetic differences' you talk about? I think you would be a fool to die rather than be saved by an organ from a black man. You do realize that some blacks have the same blood types as some whites...

Of course I would take the organ(although same race transplants go better) but that is completely irrelevant and is in no way conflicting with any ideology I hold.

This is for skiie and those of who call themselves WN: I think somethings are getting lost in translation. Yes most of us including me woukd choose a white neighborhood over a black one. Not because of genetics, but because of the behavioral trend the vast majority of blacks have. If there was a black neighborhood where the opposite existed, like most white neighborhoods, then both are fine. Except the good black neighborhoods don't really exist.

I want the WN people here to know that what they hate about 99 percent of blacks is their culture and behavior. The trend they carry deserves a lack of trust and guilty until proven innocent. However the way you guys are expressing it makes it out that it is the genetics that makes them inferior... Klu klux klan and nazis say the same but they have no concept of reality. What makes an alan keyes and pastor manning noble is their behavior and fear of Gd and loving humanity. We don't acquire this from birth or in our y or x chromosomes. This is learned or divine intervention.
I hate it when people make excuses to hate because of someone elses genetic make up.

But to hate evil and love good: this is what JTF is about, Torah, and Kahane.

You're ignoring something:

1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to do that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2010, 08:33:22 PM »
1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to do that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal.   

Translation:

"I am a pedophile and I love to screw little boys. I prefer little white boys but I'll do kids of any race. I hate those terrible, rotten Jews because their Bible forbids doing what I was born to do."

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2010, 02:31:01 AM »

Translation:

"I am a pedophile and I love to screw little boys. I prefer little white boys but I'll do kids of any race. I hate those terrible, rotten Jews because their Bible forbids doing what I was born to do."
you are completely idiot.i realy don't care what do you think.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2010, 02:31:40 AM »
Someone has attributed a quote to me of which I have no connection whatsoever.
?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2010, 04:13:39 AM »

Well said, Maimonides.  You hit the nail on the head with this.

As far as ethnicity, Jews are a middle eastern people descending from Avraham - a middle eastern man.  The limited amount of divergent genetics in today's populations is cultural and historical baggage/alteration, which occurred to a greater extent with Jews who were separated from Middle eastern land and culture for the longest.  It takes very little interbreeding/conversion to take on physical characteristics of the surrounding population over hundreds of years.  In any case, irrelevant. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #214 on: May 23, 2010, 04:14:42 AM »

But by your own arguement you have admitted that there ar good germans.

There are some good blacks too.  What's your point?

There are even some good "Muslims" who are not properly following their religion.   There are "some good" in every population.  This does not help your case.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #215 on: May 23, 2010, 04:32:07 AM »

There are even some good "Muslims" who are not properly following their religion.   There are "some good" in every population.  This does not help your case.
yes but the amount of good germans is prportionaly lager than the amount of good blacks.i don't belive in any good muslim apart from a dead one.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #216 on: May 23, 2010, 04:46:54 AM »

yes but the amount of good germans is prportionaly lager than the amount of good blacks.i don't belive in any good muslim apart from a dead one.

Are you kidding me?   :o

After the majority of Germans supported the holocaust and murdered 6 million Jews?!   How can you possibly say this?  Something is seriously wrong here, kid.  You are not thinking straight.

You are fooled by culture and 'white'/European political correctness and 'niceties.'   Germans Jews were also fooled until it all exploded.  History proved them wrong.   Now only the delusional can still be fooled because the delusional refuses to see.

Do you not understand that Europeans still hate Jews and that this underlies their positions regarding Israel and the Fakestinian nazis?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2010, 05:51:52 AM »

My point was a very good one, the reason i used germans was because we had a war with them, and gladly defeated them. My point was insinuating that if we went with this silly principle of 'because they are a few decent germans we should not fought back against germany". Same point stands with blacks, just because of pastor manning and alan keys, does not mean we cannot generalise  blacks since they hate jews.

Black people on the whole are scum. Thats not racist. The evidence completely backs this up. They score lower in iq tests whether they be in the uk.US or in africa/jamacia. Again this is fact.

I find it bizarre that lately some of the jewish members have gone all politcally correct on us, it shows even in our movement we need to wake up.

Thank goodness we have chaim, a leader for all. We are all pro jewish on this forum as far as i am aware, so i am fed up people like dr brennan fan, lisa and muman  etc acusing very good jewish and gentile mebers of being nazis when they are ust speaking the truth about blacks.

Diasgree, yes, we all cant agree, if you want to think blacks people are wonderful, and want israel to have spears being chucked iran instead of your brilliant air force then so be it. But please dont call people white supremacists/nazis then evidecen shows the opposite.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2010, 09:00:42 AM »

After the majority of Germans supported the holocaust and murdered 6 million Jews?!   How can you possibly say this?  Something is seriously wrong here, kid.  You are not thinking straight.

You are fooled by culture and 'white'/European political correctness and 'niceties.'   Germans Jews were also fooled until it all exploded.  History proved them wrong.   Now only the delusional can still be fooled because the delusional refuses to see.

Do you not understand that Europeans still hate Jews and that this underlies their positions regarding Israel and the Fakestinian nazis?
look it is true that a large proportion of the erupean population are anti israel.but a large population segment in europe is a muslim and this groups are overlapped,mostly/

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2010, 09:04:03 AM »

My point was a very good one, the reason i used germans was because we had a war with them, and gladly defeated them. My point was insinuating that if we went with this silly principle of 'because they are a few decent germans we should not fought back against germany". Same point stands with blacks, just because of pastor manning and alan keys, does not mean we cannot generalise  blacks since they hate jews.

Black people on the whole are scum. Thats not racist. The evidence completely backs this up. They score lower in iq tests whether they be in the uk.US or in africa/jamacia. Again this is fact.

I find it bizarre that lately some of the jewish members have gone all politcally correct on us, it shows even in our movement we need to wake up.

Thank goodness we have chaim, a leader for all. We are all pro jewish on this forum as far as i am aware, so i am fed up people like dr brennan fan, lisa and muman  etc acusing very good jewish and gentile mebers of being nazis when they are ust speaking the truth about blacks.

Diasgree, yes, we all cant agree, if you want to think blacks people are wonderful, and want israel to have spears being chucked iran instead of your brilliant air force then so be it. But please dont call people white supremacists/nazis then evidecen shows the opposite.

i agree about your points and about brennan.he sent me and sky a message with a porn posters saying that we want to be raped by white models.he is a sick person.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #220 on: May 23, 2010, 09:46:20 AM »
My point was a very good one,

Of course you think so.  Otherwise why would you have said it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #221 on: May 23, 2010, 09:48:31 AM »

look it is true that a large proportion of the erupean population are anti israel.but a large population segment in europe is a muslim and this groups are overlapped,mostly/

What are you talking about?  What do you mean by "overlapped"  ?

If you are saying that the European hatred for Israel stems from Muslims residing there, you are woefully uninformed and certainly mistaken.   However, I am not sure what exactly you are saying.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #222 on: May 23, 2010, 09:53:23 AM »
I think the non-Jewish members who are insulting Jewish members here are out of line.

It is not the Jewish way to spend a lot of time hating other people. It is not one of our commandments. A religious person should not spend a lot of time hating. Hate should only be used in order to rebuke those on the wrong path, and if they don't change and are enemies, they should be fought in a war.

I dont spend any time hating anyone. I hold onto my hatred of Islam and Nazism, and they are the only things I can say I truly hate. The black culture is something I rebuke and there are blacks who I have influenceed around me. I live in a mixed neighborhood but those who live around me respect me, and they do not blast their music because I have openly complained and protested to them. I have confronted gang bangers and triumphed. I do not fear them, I do not back down from them.

I find this anti-Black sentiment to be a detour on the road that JTF should really be pursuing. This is not the Racist center or another form of PedoFront {which we seem to attract a lot of members}... I am here only because I want to defeat the monster known as Islam. I also want to do what I can do same America from the Muslim Nazi who currently occupies the White House...

I will not join in hating races. It is not Jewish to do so, and I am a religious Jew who spends long hours davening, studing, and perfecting the world...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #223 on: May 23, 2010, 09:55:40 AM »

This is ludicrous.  The people you mention are the heart of this forum and movement.   If you are fed up with Lisa, perhaps I'm fed up with you.   And in that case, you know what you can do with yourself if you don't like the forum, but these people are the JTF.   I understand if you don't like certain things certain members may say or do and you can criticize, but to separate these people from JTF as a whole (or at least how you see JTF as its ideal sense) and say you are sick of them and call them out personally?  How dare you?

Diasgree, yes, we all cant agree, if you want to think blacks people are wonderful, and want israel to have spears being chucked iran instead of your brilliant air force then so be it.

Is this a threat?   It boggles the mind that you think threatening Israel is a positive contribution to this forum.  In your mind the "real JTF" is whatever your imagination fancies it, but the hilarious part is that you think Chaim is with you.  What you are saying is once again white supremacist bunk, and proves my point like I have said from the beginning.  Ultimately these white supremacist nazi scumbags support the enemies of the Jewish people.   They do not see Jews as belonging to their "white race."   I don't want to belong to your "white race" you muslim-loving criminal.  Jews don't "need" white supremacists nor do we "need" anyone.

But please dont call people white supremacists/nazis then evidecen shows the opposite.

Aww, are your feelings hurt?  

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #224 on: May 23, 2010, 10:04:25 AM »
I think the non-Jewish members who are insulting Jewish members here are out of line.

It is not the Jewish way to spend a lot of time hating other people. It is not one of our commandments. A religious person should not spend a lot of time hating. Hate should only be used in order to rebuke those on the wrong path, and if they don't change and are enemies, they should be fought in a war.

I dont spend any time hating anyone. I hold onto my hatred of Islam and Nazism, and they are the only things I can say I truly hate. The black culture is something I rebuke and there are blacks who I have influenceed around me. I live in a mixed neighborhood but those who live around me respect me, and they do not blast their music because I have openly complained and protested to them. I have confronted gang bangers and triumphed. I do not fear them, I do not back down from them.

I find this anti-Black sentiment to be a detour on the road that JTF should really be pursuing. This is not the Racist center or another form of PedoFront {which we seem to attract a lot of members}... I am here only because I want to defeat the monster known as Islam. I also want to do what I can do same America from the Muslim Nazi who currently occupies the White House...

I will not join in hating races. It is not Jewish to do so, and I am a religious Jew who spends long hours davening, studing, and perfecting the world...

There is no evidecne tha we attract StørmFrønt members, so thats a complete fallacy and scare mongering on your part, you are better than that muman.

Also non jews insulting jews is wrong, but where has that been happening. Tahe only insulting ive been seeing is dr brennan fan insulting gentile and jewish members, calling them and i quote "faggots" and wanting them to be banned, because they dispise black culture more than him.

As for this anti black sentiment, its becaiuse they are against israel, the vast majority of blacks hate jews, hate israel.

Wathc this video, do you want blacks in irael to be like this...blacks hate you, get use to it....