Author Topic: normal atheist  (Read 45193 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: normal atheist
« Reply #225 on: May 23, 2010, 10:05:00 AM »
KWRBT,

I don't think Chaim is watching closely what these 'people' are saying. I know that over time he will realize that we are dealing with some really far-right neo-nazis or something. They are certainly not Jewish... They seem to be attracted to JTF in order to express their hatred of the Black. .. We somewhat share that sentiment but not in a racial way. We at JTF have said many times that we support Jewish culture, righteous gentile culture, and stand against immoral black culture. But it is going too far to claim that individuals are born evil because of the color of their skin.

What I state is not moderate position. It is the position I believe that Kahanism espouses. I do not believe Kahanism=Racism... That is a cannard that the enemies of Kahane invented...

I hope that Chaim sees the true nature of these new members soon.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2010, 10:07:17 AM »
I don't believe people are born evil, but I do think all people are born with a tendency toward evil, which they must learn to combat in their daily lives with God's help. I will say I don't think you can entirely divorce genes from culture, but that never means that someone can't overcome the challenges that are set before them and be a good person regardless. I don't think God ever gives someone a challenge that they are unable to overcome.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #227 on: May 23, 2010, 10:09:25 AM »

Are you kidding me?   :o

After the majority of Germans supported the holocaust and murdered 6 million Jews?!   How can you possibly say this?  Something is seriously wrong here, kid.  You are not thinking straight.

You are fooled by culture and 'white'/European political correctness and 'niceties.'   Germans Jews were also fooled until it all exploded.  History proved them wrong.   Now only the delusional can still be fooled because the delusional refuses to see.

Do you not understand that Europeans still hate Jews and that this underlies their positions regarding Israel and the Fakestinian nazis?

look it is true that a large proportion of the erupean population are anti israel.but a large population segment in europe is a muslim and this groups are overlapped,mostly/

What are you talking about?  What do you mean by "overlapped"  ?

If you are saying that the European hatred for Israel stems from Muslims residing there, you are woefully uninformed and certainly mistaken.   However, I am not sure what exactly you are saying.
yep'you understood correctly what i am saying.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #228 on: May 23, 2010, 10:10:37 AM »
Not all blacks hate Jews. I live in a neighborhood where everyone knows I am a Jew. I live in a mixed neighborhood, I daven in my front yard, I have my mezzuzah up, wear tzittzits and kippah... They know I am a Jew and you know what... They all seem to love me... At the grocery store the black security guard loves to talk to me... My black neighbor used to love to read scripture with me. I also know a few black Jews... A few are Jewish by birth and another is a convert... All are righteous people..

I also am quite aware of the dark side of black culture. I lived with crack addicts for a year when I was in my 20s... I got my nose broken in a fight with the LA CRIPS back in the 80s also... I have many reasons I could hate them... But it is not good for a Jew to hate, it destroys the soul {If you like I will find the writing either in Ethics of the Fathers, or in other sources of scripture}.

The best that a Jew can do is to educate his children, and his family, and his community to the truth. In my opinion the only truth which will save all mankind is the Torah. The way we can change the world is to learn, and to teach the Torah to the Jewish people and eventually to the nations.

Exclusion, Extermination, etc... They will always fail...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2010, 10:12:33 AM »
I don't believe people are born evil, but I do think all people are born with a tendency toward evil, which they must learn to combat in their daily lives with G-d's help. I will say I don't think you can entirely divorce genes from culture, but that never means that someone can't overcome the challenges that are set before them and be a good person regardless. I don't think G-d ever gives someone a challenge that they are unable to overcome.

Exactly. Last night I listened to a Shuir by a Rabbi entitled "Ordeals" @ which says exactly what you brought out... That Hashem doesn't give us challenges if we are not able to overcome it...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2010, 10:14:14 AM »
KWRBT,

I don't think Chaim is watching closely what these 'people' are saying. I know that over time he will realize that we are dealing with some really far-right neo-nazis or something. They are certainly not Jewish... They seem to be attracted to JTF in order to express their hatred of the Black. .. We somewhat share that sentiment but not in a racial way. We at JTF have said many times that we support Jewish culture, righteous gentile culture, and stand against immoral black culture. But it is going too far to claim that individuals are born evil because of the color of their skin.

What I state is not moderate position. It is the position I believe that Kahanism espouses. I do not believe Kahanism=Racism... That is a cannard that the enemies of Kahane invented...

even if they are neo nazies trolls they are far better than some of the people here like dr. brennan you are a faggot fan.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #231 on: May 23, 2010, 10:17:58 AM »
KWRBT,

you have to use evidence to back these points up muman. Calling people pedophiles and nazis when you do not have a shread of evidence is very damaging thing to do. Put it this way this is why chaim is the leader and not you, because whether jew or gentile, he rallies everyone behind for israel. Show me anti israel posts. Show me an anti semitic thread? Show me hatred towards israel from any jew or gentile on here.

The closest you have is ben, and hes  a jew living in israel whos only 16. He learning, and from where i am sitting seesm more mature then some of the older members on here.

Who has claimed that people are born evil? Its hightly likely blacks will be raised to do evil things as statisically 70 percent of them are single parent homes. But borm evil?i have not seen that.

As for the treatment of RWG, i think its been disgraceful, The guy has jewish friends, and has a photgraphic memory of all of chaims shows dating back from the beggining. His jewish frend with his name beggining with g" is jewish, but also proud to be white, whats wring with that?How does that make you nazi?

RWG has said no different things to what chaim has said, chaim has said tongue in cheekly that black people should claim the real history back such as "king kong". Also RWG asked a post about a black in his question, usinig his posting style, directly to chaim last week. Chaim did no bat an eyelid.

Chaim is a very intelligent experienced politician, more astute than all of us. So i trust his judge of character over me or you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #232 on: May 23, 2010, 10:19:32 AM »

After the majority of Germans supported the holocaust and murdered 6 million Jews?!   How can you possibly say this?  Something is seriously wrong here, kid.  You are not thinking straight.

You are fooled by culture and 'white'/European political correctness and 'niceties.'   Germans Jews were also fooled until it all exploded.  History proved them wrong.   Now only the delusional can still be fooled because the delusional refuses to see.

Do you not understand that Europeans still hate Jews and that this underlies their positions regarding Israel and the Fakestinian nazis?

look it is true that a large proportion of the erupean population are anti israel.but a large population segment in europe is a muslim and this groups are overlapped,mostly/

If you are saying that the European hatred for Israel stems from Muslims residing there, you are woefully uninformed and certainly mistaken.   However, I am not sure what exactly you are saying.

In that case, where did you get that from?  You are completely wrong.   Muslims or no Muslims, Europe hates Israel.  You can't blame Muslims for european behavior and actions.  You have to face facts.  We, as Jews, are not Europeans and never were Europeans.  And they will never see us that way.   It may hurt for you but it's the reality.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #233 on: May 23, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »

In that case, where did you get that from?  You are completely wrong.   Muslims or no Muslims, Europe hates Israel.  You can't blame Muslims for european behavior and actions.  You have to face facts.  We, as Jews, are not Europeans and never were Europeans.  And they will never see us that way.   It may hurt for you but it's the reality.  Sorry to burst your bubble.
i get that from statistical data.and i don't know about you but i am considering myself as a proud WHITE jew.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #234 on: May 23, 2010, 12:06:16 PM »
I don't believe people are born evil, but I do think all people are born with a tendency toward evil, which they must learn to combat in their daily lives with G-d's help. I will say I don't think you can entirely divorce genes from culture, but that never means that someone can't overcome the challenges that are set before them and be a good person regardless. I don't think G-d ever gives someone a challenge that they are unable to overcome.

Exactly. Last night I listened to a Shuir by a Rabbi entitled "Ordeals" @ which says exactly what you brought out... That Hashem doesn't give us challenges if we are not able to overcome it...

That's really cool Muman.  :)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #235 on: May 23, 2010, 12:10:47 PM »

i get that from statistical data.and i don't know about you but i am considering myself as a proud WHITE jew.

The fact that you capitalize WHITE over JEW shows that you are misguided. Jews come in all colors. As for the black hebros, those are NOT GENUINE Jews. However, there are genuine black JEWS that live mostly in Israel. As for the Sephardic and Mizrachi Jews, they are as dark as Arabs and certainly do not look like European whites, BUT they are some of the most devout Jews in the world. Your ideology is not Judaism, but a white version of the black herbros that seeks to twist the Jewish nation into a nation that is NOT based on belief in Hashem, but a belief in racial purity.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #236 on: May 23, 2010, 12:19:02 PM »

The fact that you capitalize WHITE over JEW shows that you are misguided. Jews come in all colors. As for the black hebros, those are NOT GENUINE Jews. However, there are genuine black JEWS that live mostly in Israel. As for the Sephardic and Mizrachi Jews, they are as dark as Arabs and certainly do not look like European whites, BUT they are some of the most devout Jews in the world. Your ideology is not Judaism, but a white version of the black herbros that seeks to twist the Jewish nation into a nation that is NOT based on belief in Hashem, but a belief in racial purity.

Right on!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #237 on: May 23, 2010, 12:20:51 PM »

now,as half mizrahi jew i know what they look like.they are still caucasoids.i don't accept ANY black jew beacuse there are no such a thing as a black jew.they aren't genuine jews they are christian imposters.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #238 on: May 23, 2010, 12:22:00 PM »
Ethiopian Jews are more Jewish than you will ever be. They were even Black Jews in the JDL who are superior to you, filthy WN.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #239 on: May 23, 2010, 12:23:20 PM »

It's sad that you have no idea what you're talking about.  What statistics?  You invented them?

Can you please tell me what the British Muslims have to do with British policy decisions?   How did they influence them?

Was it British Muslims who decided to invade Iraq along side the US troops?  Was it British Muslims who decided that the #1 partner in the war on terror with the US and the invasion of Iraqi muslims would be Britain?    And is that why jihadis blew up trains in london?   Because they were angry with Muslim policymakers?    Let's please start making sense.  The british govt policy is not made by muslims.

Even if muslims present in Europe influenced policy decisions, which they don't (look at france they banned the muslim veil so how much do they care about resident muslim "opinion"?   Muslims are not in power there), but even if they did, why does that excuse whites for their own actions and their own decisions in your opinion?   Just because they have white skin?  They get a free pass do try to destroy Israel?  And they get a free pass to be influenced by Muslim nazism?   

How do you distinguish between these things:   German nazism?  Muslim Nazism?  European Jew-hatred and Israel-hatred influenced by Muslim nazism?  And European Israel-hatred independent of any resident Muslim nazism in the local mosques?    Do you distinguish between these morally?   And from where do you draw your ethics?

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 12:29:37 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #240 on: May 23, 2010, 12:32:43 PM »
Ethiopian Jews are more Jewish than you will ever be. They were even Black Jews in the JDL who are superior to you, filthy WN.
and i thought we had this conversation a moment before in the msn.i will not listen to this idiotic [censored].i am prout white beacuse this is my race.and i am proud in my race and yes.i know many ethiopians and all of them are scum.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #241 on: May 23, 2010, 12:34:34 PM »
and i thought we had this conversation a moment before in the msn.i will not listen to this idiotic excrement.i am prout white beacuse this is my race.and i am proud in my race and yes.i know many ethiopians and all of them are scum.

I know Russians and I prefer Arabs over them.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2010, 12:34:53 PM »

It's sad that you have no idea what you're talking about.  What statistics?  You invented them?

Can you please tell me what the British Muslims have to do with British policy decisions?   How did they influence them?

Was it British Muslims who decided to invade Iraq along side the US troops?  Was it British Muslims who decided that the #1 partner in the war on terror with the US and the invasion of Iraqi muslims would be Britain?    And is that why jihadis blew up trains in london?   Because they were angry with Muslim policymakers?    Let's please start making sense.  The british govt policy is not made by muslims.

Even if muslims present in Europe influenced policy decisions, which they don't (look at france they banned the muslim veil so how much do they care about resident muslim "opinion"?   Muslims are not in power there), but even if they did, why does that excuse whites for their own actions and their own decisions in your opinion?   Just because they have white skin?  They get a free pass do try to destroy Israel?  And they get a free pass to be influenced by Muslim nazism?   

How do you distinguish between these things:   German nazism?  Muslim Nazism?  European Jew-hatred and Israel-hatred influenced by Muslim nazism?  And European Israel-hatred independent of any resident Muslim nazism in the local mosques?    Do you distinguish between these morally?   And from where do you draw your ethics?

you can ask christian4jews this questions,he knows much more than me about the muslim plague in the united kingdom.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2010, 12:35:43 PM »
and i thought we had this conversation a moment before in the msn.i will not listen to this idiotic excrement.i am prout white beacuse this is my race.and i am proud in my race and yes.i know many ethiopians and all of them are scum.

what this had to do with this conversation?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2010, 12:38:01 PM »
now,as half mizrahi jew i know what they look like.they are still caucasoids.

Wow!  Not only are fully ashkenazi Jews not considered "white" by europeans and by "white nationalists" and white supremacists, but you're even half Mizrachi and you think you have a chance!   LOL.  Funny if it wasn't so sad.   Mizrachim do not have white skin color, no matter how you wish to theoretically analyze things.  And no "white nationalist" will ever buy your arguments to explain away middle eastern skin color.  Needless to say, you are not the only one on the forum who knows what sephardi and mizrachi Jews look like.  So you're not fooling anyone by calling them fancy names.  

i don't accept ANY black jew beacuse there are no such a thing as a black jew.they aren't genuine jews they are christian imposters.

Really?  All the rabbis disagree with you.  Why would they have accepted imposters?   You think they are interested in doing that?   Do you realize how strict conversion standards are and how strict these rabbis are with potential olim that do not have proven Jewish background?   And you think they'll just allow a bunch of christian phonies to walk in pretending they're Jewish?   Even AFTER they've gone through official/formal gerus on the side of caution to remove any doubts, that you call them imposters and not genuine is simply baseless hatred.  

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2010, 12:39:15 PM »

You really are dumb enough to ask that? who are YOU to say that all Ethiopians Jews are bad being based on knowing some of them?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2010, 12:40:34 PM »

you can ask christian4jews this questions,he knows much more than me about the muslim plague in the united kingdom.

Did "christian4jews" show you statistics?  Or were you not being fully honest before when you said you were basing your opinion on statistics.  Come on, don't hide behind some other guy knowing answers for you.   You are just admitting your ignorance here.   Your mistaken views are built on a house of cards.   They are built on ignorance.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2010, 12:40:43 PM »
now,as half mizrahi jew i know what they look like.they are still caucasoids.

Wow!  Not only are fully ashkenazi Jews not considered "white" by europeans and by "white nationalists" and white supremacists, but you're even half Mizrachi and you think you have a chance!   LOL.  Funny if it wasn't so sad.   Mizrachim do not have white skin color, no matter how you wish to theoretically analyze things.  And no "white nationalist" will ever buy your arguments to explain away middle eastern skin color.  Needless to say, you are not the only one on the forum who knows what sephardi and mizrachi Jews look like.  So you're not fooling anyone by calling them fancy names.  

if i hadn;t told you you would never guest i am half mizrachi.i look like a pure ashkenazi and even whiter than some.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2010, 12:42:12 PM »

Russians are white.

That was his point.   It also makes your statement above look ridiculous.   We can all say silly subjective things and then build belief systems off of them.   But that is very misguided.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2010, 12:43:05 PM »

Russians are white.

That was his point.   It also makes your statement above look ridiculous.   We can all say silly subjective things and then build belief systems off of them.   But that is very misguided.

Correct.