Author Topic: An olive branch to the members of the JTF forum from the RWG  (Read 2772 times)

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
To all:

I have read all the posts today since I got home from work, and I agree with most of you that state that we must be a united front in order to combat the evil, insidious left-wing media/arab-muslim nazi terrorist scum.

I am more than willing to extend an olive branch to people like Muman, who wrote an impassioned plea defending himself last night. Muman, I appreciate what you wrote, but please take care in the future to be more understanding of myself and other gentile members on the forum.

As for Dr. Brennan Fan, well, I still await an apology for you telling me to "choke on my own vomit and die". Then, perhaps, you will get an olive branch as well.

As for the rest of you: I am who I am, and I make no apologies. I am an extreme right-wing JTF'er, and I believe that my positions encapsulate what JTF is all about. For those of you who argue against "racism" against the schvartzas, let me once again state: have you watched JTF before? Have you ever heard our great leader preach?

I will continue to make posts against (what I perceive to be) the evil schvartzas and the heinous attempts by the media - including Disney and the NY Nazi Times - to glorify their grotesque and hideous culture. If you disagree, well, too bad. This is what I believe to be right, and what I believe is a central tenet of JTF.

You can rail against me and call me a WN, or accuse me of being from StørmFrønt, but it's just a waste of your time and energy. The truth is, I want what you want. I want an Israel where the Jewish people live freely and a righteous America run by true right-wingers in the fashion of the great Founding Fathers.

I still hold that I will defend myself when under attack, but I will try to be less combative - lest I be provoked.

In closing, let me relay one of my personal favorite Bible verse, from the Book of Psalms, Chapter 23, Verse 4: "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy rod and staff comfort me". Although we as a united front will face malefactors at every angle, we most constantly be vigilant and remember this important verse. No matter how bad it may get in America and Israel, there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel. Shalom.

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: An olive branch to the members of the JTF forum from the RWG
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 06:02:25 PM »
Very well stated...

Thank you very much for the good word..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 06:37:29 PM »
Thank you, Rightwinggentile. 

Now can you please tell us what else you like about JTF.  We can tell already that you don't like black culture and how the media makes them look better than they are.  What other positions of JTF do you agree with?  Which ones do you disagree with?  What kind of America do you want to see?  Do you believe in American exceptionalism?  What kind of Israel do you envision?  Are you against land concessions by Israel?  How do you think Israel should deal with her fifth column fakestinian population? 

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 06:51:42 PM »
I agree with everything that Chaim Ben Pesach has said on prior JTF programs, with the exception of all Jews having to live in Israel - because I'd be losing some great friends, the great Gimatria included!

I believe that America is the most exceptional place in the world, ergo I believe in American exceptionalism.

I want an America run by real right-wingers, and I want America to be the capital of the Christian world. I want to see abortion outlawed. I want strict immigration. I want a return to conservative values and the kind of culture that the Founding Fathers envisioned (one without homosexuals and blacks!).

I envision an Israel that will one day be entirely free of the Muslim Nazi threat and run by those who follow the Torah.

I am absolutely against any land concession by Israel.

I believe that all Arabs should be forcibly expelled from Israel - just as I believe all schvartzas should be sent to Africa, where those animals can swing from vines in the jungle like they were meant to! ZOT HI UVDA!

RWG

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 07:08:52 PM »
Rwg great post. You are an awesome jtfer. I might have some future disagreements of HOW you express yourself, but I love you anyway. Keep fighting for what's right
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 07:23:41 PM »
Here here, i agree with 98 percent of what RWG has to say, i think he goes a bit far with the racial slurs, but to be fair, i have been guilty with that, so thats is something i have to improve on.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 07:35:05 PM »
RWG,

As distasteful and outrageous and poorly behaved as some of them are, you, nor I,  are the arbiters of who gets to live in this country. I would not want to live in a country run by anyone who thinks as you do.  You are obsessed with hatred.  You are yet another person who does not look at his own sinfulness, preferring to completely focus on supposedly externalized sources of sinfulness.  While you have every right to be on this forum, you do not represent at least some of us here.  You need to stop speaking as if you are Chaim Ben Pesach and as if you are the personification of the ideal Jtfer.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 07:40:05 PM »
You call yourself an "enthusiast", yet you are missing the ball on this critical issue. Chaim has said many times that he feels the blacks should be expelled to Africa - so how is my position so ridiculous? And, better yet, how am I speaking as if I'm Chaim when I'm merely repeating the words of our brilliant leader? I think that you are looking for any reason to tear me down, quite frankly.

RWG

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 07:41:10 PM »
And I would also love to know how I purport to be "speaking for everyone in JTF". Please explain.

RWG

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 07:45:21 PM »
You call yourself an "enthusiast", yet you are missing the ball on this critical issue. Chaim has said many times that he feels the blacks should be expelled to Africa - so how is my position so ridiculous? And, better yet, how am I speaking as if I'm Chaim when I'm merely repeating the words of our brilliant leader? I think that you are looking for any reason to tear me down, quite frankly.

RWG

Quite Frankly, I don't need to look very hard.  All of your posts , without exception, are obsessed with hatred to the exclusion of anything else.  Fine, your body, your mind, your choice.  But you demand that other people follow your lead or else you threaten them with Gehenom.  That is not your place to do in a forum where the rule is to show a modicum of respect for other people

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 07:47:50 PM »
Did you not read the title of this thread?

RWG

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2010, 07:49:36 PM »

RWG

What can I say RWG, then you are like all of us at one point or another: saying "A" with one breath and taking it away with the next. 

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2010, 08:14:29 PM »
rWg - it seems clear to me that anyone who would respond to such a humble and reconciliatory message with open hostility, and ineloquent aggression is not worthy of a response.
There will always be those that are misguided and prone to contrarian-style conflict. It seems preposterous to me that after you clearly articulated your wonderful vision for this world, some would look to provoke you by shamefully going on the attack. Chaim used to say that we should "arm ourselves with facts and information", and you are clearly armed with substantial amounts of facts and information to back the positions you've articulated in this thread - yet some people will deny a simple truth even when it is presented cogently and politely. We must pick our battles, and embrace even those who are misguided and disagree with our ideology.
Gimatria

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 08:16:49 PM »
As always, the great and courageous Gimatria speaks naught but truth! Perhaps, one day, the so-called "enthusiast" will be able to let go of the hatred in his heart and embrace his JTF brothers and sisters!

RWG

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2010, 08:28:45 PM »

RWG

I like you RWG.
 ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 09:53:05 PM »
Nice post!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 10:02:52 PM »
RWG,

As distasteful and outrageous and poorly behaved as some of them are, you, nor I,  are the arbiters of who gets to live in this country. I would not want to live in a country run by anyone who thinks as you do.  You are obsessed with hatred.  You are yet another person who does not look at his own sinfulness, preferring to completely focus on supposedly externalized sources of sinfulness.  While you have every right to be on this forum, you do not represent at least some of us here.  You need to stop speaking as if you are Chaim Ben Pesach and as if you are the personification of the ideal Jtfer.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 10:27:04 PM »
DBF has once again proven to be a villain. I offer an olive branch in exchange for an apology - which, by the way, was for him telling me to choke on my own vomit and die - and he refuses, and takes shots at me. DBF- why must you go against the wishes of our brave moderators and righteous leader, who have preached peace on this most patriotic of forums?

RWG

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 11:31:29 PM »
DBF has once again proven to be a villain. I offer an olive branch in exchange for an apology - which, by the way, was for him telling me to choke on my own vomit and die - and he refuses, and takes shots at me. DBF- why must you go against the wishes of our brave moderators and righteous leader, who have preached peace on this most patriotic of forums?

RWG
You never even answered my 3 questions.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 11:35:59 PM »
If I receive an apology, I will consider answering your questions.

RWG

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 11:38:08 PM »

RWG
I have seen nothing to indicate that your apology was sincere. You are still talking down to people and boasting about what an amazing JTFer you are, as well as constantly throwing out your favorite word, "patriot" (which is a codeword for anti-Semite).

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 11:40:34 PM »

RWG

Did someone hurt your feelings?

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 11:46:00 PM »
Just to be clear, DBF - are you saying I'm an anti-semite?

RWG

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 11:48:26 PM »
I am personally dismayed at all the infighting going on here in the last couple of days, WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM! And we should RESPECT each other!

We all want to see a prosperous, moral, conservative, traditional, America with her greatness restored, and a Prosperous, secure, traditional, Jewish Israel.

We are all friends here! Act like it!  
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2010, 11:50:03 PM »
New Yorker - I couldn't agree more. The title of this thread says it all. Even though I preach peace, I have detractors who seek to tear me down! True right-wingers, however, don't stop in the face of adversity - they push forward! ZOT HI UVDA!

RWG