Author Topic: Pro White Jewish Blog  (Read 7489 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Pro White Jewish Blog
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2010, 03:24:26 AM »
They're different people, Bones, from the same views. Trust me.
It is extremely easy for someone who knows how to set up a proxy to very effectively appear to be in another country. Trust me.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2010, 03:27:18 AM »
They're different people, Bones, from the same views. Trust me.
It is extremely easy for someone who knows how to set up a proxy to very effectively appear to be in another country. Trust me.

As long as you have no absolute proof I doubt that. There are many people like Ben and Skkie out there.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2010, 03:30:33 AM »
As long as you have no absolute proof I doubt that. There are many people like Ben and Skkie out there.
Think about it, they have the exact same views, are always defending the other, and never post at the exact same time. Come to think of it, RWG isn't posting right now either.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2010, 03:32:32 AM »
Think about it, they have the exact same views, are always defending the other, and never post at the exact same time. Come to think of it, RWG isn't posting right now either.

But he and C4J were defending each other too

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2010, 07:28:50 AM »
Re  "It is extremely easy for someone who knows how to set up a proxy to very effectively appear to be in another country. Trust me."

Do tell!  Please private message me and explain if possible.  Thanks!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 08:51:56 AM »
ammmmmm nope.i only defended skkie.it is c4j that defended both of us.and what is the matter with rwg anyway? (just asking i am not defending him or something).
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 08:53:59 AM »
He posted about JTF on his blog http://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/j-t-f/

He is quite a hypocrite. He is criticizing us for "hatred" against Arabs, but he believes in white supremacy. In some ways, he's similar to Ben Mizrahi.
nope i never criticised you beacuse of your racism against arabs.when it comes  there  no one  hates the arabs more than me.but it will be intersting if you post quots from this blog so i can do the comparison between his view and mine's.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 09:36:08 AM by Ben m »
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Moshe92

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 10:30:15 AM »
He posted about JTF on his blog http://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/j-t-f/

He is quite a hypocrite. He is criticizing us for "hatred" against Arabs, but he believes in white supremacy. In some ways, he's similar to Ben Mizrahi.
nope i never criticised you beacuse of your racism against arabs.when it comes  there  no one  hates the arabs more than me.but it will be intersting if you post quots from this blog so i can do the comparison between his view and mine's.

He praises Neo-Nazi groups in his blog post for creating marriages between whites. You have praised Neo-Nazis many times before.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 10:50:20 AM »
This is what I told him months ago:

But, one thing, before I go..
The PLO Hamas Charter calls for the destruction of Israel, an Arab named El Sayid Nosair MURDERED Kahane, and a FAKE Jew lawyer ‘represented’ the murderer.

At a funeral, you could not see or feel this pain, and why they thought like this?

I see your disclaimer, J.A.Y., unfortunately, you call ONE of us this, and you call ALL of us this.

Maybe the Jews so worried about the A-rabs should LEAVE Israel, and just give the remaining 28% of their land==Peace?
I think NOT.

We all know what Bolshevik brainwashing has done in Israel. And how it is NOT “Zionism” that is the evil.
“Zion” means highest point, for Christians and Jews, it means “G-D is the cornerstone.”
Shalom.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 10:52:38 AM »
The mad Jewess has apparently broken off ties with this blog and removed her link to it. I should have warned her, from the beginning, that it wasn’t a good match. <<NO SH*T!

^^That is what he replied to me. Of course I cannot 'go on' with a person that does not like my husband David, and my sweet friend Chaim. DUH.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2010, 11:16:17 AM »

He praises Neo-Nazi groups in his blog post for creating marriages between whites. You have praised Neo-Nazis many times before.
no i didn't praised neo nazies.but i support marriages to be held between same race people only.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2010, 04:16:36 PM »
This is interesting.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2010, 04:31:43 PM »
I know a lot of WN's are Jew haters but I found this blog to be interesting. This guy is Jewish, pro-white, and a libertarian.

http://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/
I know him! He is one of the Jews who is involved with AMREN.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2010, 04:39:03 PM »
I know a lot of WN's are Jew haters but I found this blog to be interesting. This guy is Jewish, pro-white, and a libertarian.

http://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/
I know him! He is one of the Jews who is involved with AMREN.

Cool read.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2010, 04:57:57 PM »
Well you guys, this Rhayat/Jewamongyou just badmouthed JTF on his blog for our hatred of Arabs.  Frankly, I find that hypocritical considering how he posted here about having friendly conversations with Holocaust "revisionists" at the American Renaissance conference.  He's also a regular commenter at Amren. 

Now regarding Amren, they do allow Jews on their site, and they have had Jewish speakers at their past conferences.  On the other hand, they also had David Duke as a speaker.  Plus, they also have a pedofront contingent there as well.  It was at that conference where Dr. Michael Hart, who is a Jew, rose up and called David Duke a f-----g Nazi.  This was after one of the speakers said something about Israel being destroyed, to a major round of applause.  Also, Amren approached Chaim to be a speaker at that conference where David Duke spoke.  To his credit, Chaim turned them down. 

I used to know another Jewish man who used to attend the Amren conferences.  People would come up to him and demand to know why he was there. 

So I don't want to see any more posts here defending Amren. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2010, 05:02:09 PM »
Well you guys, this Rhayat/Jewamongyou just badmouthed JTF on his blog for our hatred of Arabs.  Frankly, I find that hypocritical considering how he posted here about having friendly conversations with Holocaust "revisionists" at the American Renaissance conference.  He's also a regular commenter at Amren. 

Now regarding Amren, they do allow Jews on their site, and they have had Jewish speakers at their past conferences.  On the other hand, they also had David Duke as a speaker.  Plus, they also have a pedofront contingent there as well.  It was at that conference where Dr. Michael Hart, who is a Jew, rose up and called David Duke a f-----g Nazi.  This was after one of the speakers said something about Israel being destroyed, to a major round of applause.  Also, Amren approached Chaim to be a speaker at that conference where David Duke spoke.  To his credit, Chaim turned them down. 

I used to know another Jewish man who used to attend the Amren conferences.  People would come up to him and demand to know why he was there. 

Wow,

I am one who never got a good feeling from that rhyat1 guy. He constantly was attacking the Kabbalah, trying very hard to discredit the Zohar... He also did not seem to take the Rabbis seriously... I believe he made some derisive comment about some of the great Rabbis... I am not surprised he is a white national type also..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2010, 05:10:12 PM »

But according to you Arabs are whites, so how can you hate them?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2010, 05:12:27 PM »

Wow,

I am one who never got a good feeling from that rhyat1 guy. He constantly was attacking the Kabbalah, trying very hard to discredit the Zohar... He also did not seem to take the Rabbis seriously... I believe he made some derisive comment about some of the great Rabbis... I am not surprised he is a white national type also..

I wasn't bothered by his comments in the Torah section for the most part.  I am actually shocked to hear some of these other nutty things he has said and done (and the psychotic race-babble he supports).  I guess you had the right instinct that something was off there.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2010, 08:16:56 PM »
Lisa,

Where are the comments on his blog about JTF?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2010, 09:14:23 PM »
I thought this guy was our friend.  I read what he wrote and clearly he is not our friend.  Did you see the vicious beating those animals gave our Jewish Brothers today. what filth, what vile filth. I hope those murderous bastards are shot

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2010, 09:23:24 PM »
I thought this guy was our friend.  I read what he wrote and clearly he is not our friend.  Did you see the vicious beating those animals gave our Jewish Brothers today. what filth, what vile filth. I hope those murderous bastards are shot

The problem with these "race realist" Jews is that they always try and suck up to white nationalists, which to me, is the same thing as a white supremacist.  I've seen this first hand.  Now we know full well that wn's always take the side of the moosie terrorists since they're against Jews.  That post of his was his way of sucking up to the Amren people. 

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2010, 03:09:39 AM »
I hate it when German people are demonized. I lived in the Ukraine. The Ukrainian were just as bad as Germans during WWII. The only difference was that they weren't armed and organized as well, and so they couldn't kill as many Jews. The same thing (murderous rampage against the Jews) happened in Poland, Estonia, and Latvia. Moreover, England and France have traditionally been very antisemitic, to speak nothing of Spain, where they turtured, murdered, and expelled the Jews. So you would have to demonize all European countries (except for Serbia, who helped Jews during the WWII). Or it's better not to demonize European countries but only the phenomenon of antisemitism, which is a spiritual disease.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2010, 03:14:49 AM »
  Now we know full well that wn's always take the side of the moosie terrorists since they're against Jews.  That post of his was his way of sucking up to the Amren people. 

If you hate the Jews with a blind pathological hatred, then the only logically consistent position you can take is that of siding with the muslims, who want to murder Jews. Not all WNs are like that though. In Europe, we can see the rise of nationalist parties who have repudiated antisemitism. Even in the US there WNs who are not antisemitic (see the blog of Guy White, for example).

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2010, 03:28:02 AM »
I hate it when German people are demonized. I lived in the Ukraine. The Ukrainian were just as bad as Germans during WWII. The only difference was that they weren't armed and organized as well, and so they couldn't kill as many Jews. The same thing (murderous rampage against the Jews) happened in Poland, Estonia, and Latvia. Moreover, England and France have traditionally been very antisemitic, to speak nothing of Spain, where they turtured, murdered, and expelled the Jews. So you would have to demonize all European countries (except for Serbia, who helped Jews during the WWII). 

I'm fully willing to do that, and I have no qualms with anyone else who does.   Their antisemitism still persists to this day and expresses itself in Israel-hating.

Or it's better not to demonize European countries but only the phenomenon of antisemitism, which is a spiritual disease.

Maybe better to demonize both.   Not sure.