Author Topic: Canadian Radio reports Israel has attacked the Gaza Flotilla!  (Read 6264 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Canadian Radio reports Israel has attacked the Gaza Flotilla!
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2010, 02:38:49 AM »
Israel has been more than fair to our enemies to an insane degree which has gone so far as to be unfair to the IDF soldiers who have been attacked and injured.  These terrorists could have been militarily deterred from a distance where no Israeli lives were put in jeopardy.  Instead multiple Jews were harmed.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2010, 02:45:17 AM »
Not a single one of these creatures should be left alive, they should be killed and killed as swiftly as possible.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2010, 02:46:35 AM »
Not a single one of these creatures should be left alive, they should be killed and killed as swiftly as possible.

Amein.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2010, 02:47:15 AM »
If it is time, it is time... But I am tired of arguing with everyone about this...

Forgive me if you think I am being soft on evil, I do not see it like that at all. I will deal with evil as evil needs to be dealt with... But I also do not take pleasure in this battle... I only want to see what we all hope for, as the prophets wrote, the ingathering and the rise of Israels power in the world...

Is it time? You tell me?

So you want the Moshiach do the job for us? You want us back in the Galut or something? cause by acting like you suggest, we will go back there really soon.

Do I want Moshiach to do it for us? Not unless he has to... I think Israel should become strong, with a strong government with the will to accomplish the goal... If there are governments like Olmert, or even Bibi, the will wont be there.

My will is that we do it. But as I said multiple times I am concerned that Israel is not really prepared for the big war at this time..

"For with wise advice thou shalt make thy war; and in the multitude of counsellors there is safety." Proverbs 24:6 = Human effort

"A king is not saved by the multitude of a host; a mighty man is not delivered by great strength." "A horse is a vain thing for safety; neither doth it afford escape by its great strength." - Psalms 33:16-17

All the horses and chariots and power in the world, couldn't be saved and run away from Hashem, he decides the result of a war, the human effort we're doing is a Mitzvah for itself, that Hashem commands us to do, because He wants us to do, and not just sit down and depend on miracles, but wants to see that we trust Him and do Mitzvoht even if they're dangerous, the point is that we'll trust Him and He will assist us.

How is human effort expressed? the point is to get ready to the task the best we can.. It means, what we can do, we need to do.. but if there's not enough weaponary G-D forbid, it doesn't mean we should abandon the Mitzvah, but to do our best with the current methods and have our Trust in Hashem to assist and save us.

And of course if we have good tools,  it's not the Way of Torah to abandon them from another way of thinking, because "anywho" the point is to have our Trust in Hashem only and do His Commandaments, so we shouldn't invest too much. No, we need to do every human effort we can possible do in order to ensure the best preparedness from the human aspect (in the level of reason, it doesn't mean we shouldn't go to war when it's needed, if we don't have enough swords, but do that with what we have).

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; {N}
but we will make mention of the name of the LORD our G-d."

is the most important thing to remember. They're those who depend on horses and chariots, tanks and aircrafts, we use them and develop them because of human effort, but we rely on Hashem and His great name,

"Our soul hath waited for the LORD; He is our help and our shield."
"For in Him doth our heart rejoice, because we have trusted in His holy name."
Psalms 33:20-21,

Our enemies are -
"They are bowed down and fallen;" Psalms 20:9

and we are - "but we are risen, and stand upright" Psalms 20:9

"4 For not by their own sword did they get the land in possession, neither did their own arm save them; {N}
but Thy right hand, and Thine arm, and the light of Thy countenance, because Thou wast favourable unto them.
5 Thou art my King, O G-d; command the salvation of Jacob.
6 Through Thee do we push down our adversaries; through Thy name do we tread them under that rise up against us.
7 For I trust not in my bow, neither can my sword save me.
8 But Thou hast saved us from our adversaries, and hast put them to shame that hate us.
9 In G-d have we gloried all the day, and we will give thanks unto Thy name for ever. Selah"

The Torah commands us, "For with wise advice thou shalt make thy war" - that's the Torahnic way of War and Survival.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2010, 03:57:22 AM »
I hope that they dont have to kill them all...

We need to bomb them from the air and make sure nobody escaped.
we then need to bomb turkey to prevent such things from happening.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2010, 04:36:09 AM »
Israel did the right thing. Who knows what was on board of this ships. They had for shure weapons.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2010, 06:07:11 AM »
Only today did I learn that it was the new Prime Minister of Turkey, who in collusion with Hamas, instigated this "flotilla" against Israel.

The boats were warned to turn back and they refused.

All the boats should have been blasted out of the water, and the parties who organized and financed the event should be hunted down and killed.

Only by taking this kind of action will the gullible "volunteers" realize that next time they'd better decide to stay home and "help" their own countries.

Chaim is 100% right -- these are professional terrorists bent on commiting genocide against us.

Their phony propaganda claims that "a Holocaust Survivor" is one of their members lacks any credibility whatsoever.

In New York City it's easy to find a mentally ill Bolshevik in their 80's or 90's who survived a Nazi Concentration Camp and who is still a committed activist and member of every Marxist front group and terrorist organization.

This is as cynical a propaganda ploy as Josef Stalin hosting concert tours by Paul Robeson, the famous American Negro singer and actor who was a Communist, as "proof" to the Russian people that Americans believed in Communism.

If these "activists" really wanted a better world, they would be in Louisiana right now saving wildlife and cleaning oil damage off of America's shores and beaches.

Supporters of Hamas and the PLO deserve death without pity.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2010, 06:28:09 AM »
any aid going to people who breed nursery of terror should be blocked, well done Israel!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2010, 07:26:22 AM »
Kill all these pro-terrorist scum. I hope Israel kills everyone of these animals.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2010, 07:48:55 AM »
Israel should have bombed that flotilla into smithereens by air.  What is this business about having our precious Jewish soldiers risking their lives by boarding that ship?  The lives of Israeli soldiers are not worth it!  And of course Israel will be criticized in the media and the usual anti-semite commentators.  Israel should have just blown the flotilla out of the water, and then held a press conference saying "We realized world opinion will be against us no matter what, so we no longer care.  That ship of terror supporters in our waters was completely destroyed.  Let that be a lesson to anyone who tries to harm the Jewish state."

Also, they should completely destroy Gaza. 

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2010, 08:14:56 AM »
flotilla members shouted "Khaybar Khaybar ya yahud, Jaish Muhammad saya'ud" ( 'Jews, remember Khaybar, the army of Mohammed is returning), thats when the Jewish soldiers realized the threat to their life, and attacked flotilla.

Got this from a hindu nationalist twitter channel
http://twitter.com/ZoomIndianMedia

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2010, 08:18:38 AM »
flotilla members shouted "Khaybar Khaybar ya yahud, Jaish Muhammad saya'ud" ( 'Jews, remember Khaybar, the army of Mohammed is returning), thats when the Jewish soldiers realized the threat to their life, and attacked flotilla.

you see.you get pakistani terrorists on  boats and we get turkish psychos on boats.find the difference.this will make a great movie.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2010, 08:19:07 AM »
That Israelis aren't issued or trained with bayonets is criminal stupidity. That the Israeli Tavor rifle can't even accept a bayonet because IMI were not prepared to pay the 5 cents per gun to have a bayonet lug welded on to the end of the barrel is tight & stupid.

The Israeli naval commando would never have had his gun snatched from him if they would have boarded with bayonets fixed - "Fix Bayonets!"

For a naval commando with a bayonet to rappel from a helicopter would  very dangerous they should have had a large boarding ship where the boarding party could have boarded in large numbers at once.And the idiocy of paintball guns
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2010, 09:36:56 AM »

Flotilla participants chanted Islamic battle cry invoking killing of Jews
Reporter: "Despite the Israeli threats and several unexpected delays, the arrival of the ships at the meeting point before sailing to the Gaza Strip inflamed the emotions and the enthusiasm of the participants."
Visuals from Gaza flotilla ship of young Muslims shouting Islamic battle chant invoking the killing and defeat of Jews in battle:
"[Remember] Khaibar, Khaibar, oh Jews! The army of Muhammad will return!"
[Khaibar is the name of last Jewish village defeated by Muhammad’s army and it marked the end of Jewish presence in Arabia in 628.]

Reporter: "While singing songs reminiscent of the Palestinian Intifada (Palestinian terror war against Israel, 2000 - 2005), participants expressed their longing to reach Gaza."

A participant: "Right now we face one of two happy endings: either Martyrdom or reaching Gaza." [Based on Islamic call before battle: "Either victory or Martyrdom".]

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2010, 09:50:43 AM »
Just sink the stupid boats and kill everyone aboard. And if more boats come, sink them too. Enough is enough. Show strength to these animals and they'll give up and go home. Better they hate Jews in their disgusting home countries than hate Jews on Jewish land.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2010, 10:03:03 AM »
They also should have had high power  fire houses to keep the qurananimals down
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Moshe92

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2010, 10:18:37 AM »
Lets turn the flotilla into the sink-tilla.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2010, 10:21:25 AM »
They also should have had high power  fire houses to keep the qurananimals down

I agree with you Mord.  From watching the videos, I thought Israel put her commandos in a very bad situation. They were under-manned and not enough fire power.  The soldiers were vastly outnumbered- from what I could tell from the videos that the people here posted.  They soldiers boarded that flotilla and were sitting ducks for those Turks, who were stabbing them and beating them with pipes.  Who ever sent those commandos into battle like that should be fired.  Two Jewish commandos are in critical condition because of that mistake, and ten more are wounded.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2010, 10:22:57 AM »
Israel always puts enemy "civilians" ahead of its own soldiers.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2010, 10:24:23 AM »
Israel always puts enemy "civilians" ahead of its own soldiers.

No doubt about that, Thunderbolt!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2010, 10:33:49 AM »
Turkey is now threatening militay action against Israel, after their Turks stabbed and beat israeli soldiers on board the flotilla. The Turks left two Israeli soldiers in critical condition, and wounded ten others.  I sure hope Israel isn't afraid of that threat, and will hit Turkey hard if, if Turkey attacks.