Author Topic: Every White man, woman, and child should be tortured and exterminated  (Read 19131 times)

Offline Jamal Johnson

• New JTFer
The White race, or human excrement, is the most vile, wicked, hideous, satanic creature that has ever existed on Earth. Past and present they are responsible for most of the world's wars, slavery, colonialism, lynchings, mass murder, serial killings, rape, land theft, economic exploitation, hatred, lies, and every other evil deed possible. Travel all over the non-White world and ask the natives which "people" they hate most and the White devil will be the most common answer. It's a fact that they are the most universally hated. The pig-faced crackers on this forum are angry that their piece of [censored] of a race will soon thankfully be destroyed.

The only reason why the White devil was able to successfully conquer non-Whites was because non-Whites mistook them for human and gave them the benefit of the doubt. The White devil saw that some non-Whites were hostile to another and exploited this situation to their advantage. They would arm and assist one tribe to conquer another and kept doing this until the non-Whites wore themselves out and then they'd conquer everyone. Today, non-Whites, or humans, have become aware of this devilish tactic and so there is now unity to oppose the cracker. The White devil has never defeated any non-White nation since then. America was defeated in Vietnam. The Soviet Union was defeated in Afghanistan. America is being defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan and soon will be replaced as a superpower by China. The best way to exterminate all crackers is by a Black-led race war. The clean and honorable Blacks that raped, tortured, dismembered, mutilated, set on fire, and executed these cracker scum should be role-models and idols for all non-Whites around the world:

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Yet another troll

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oh yeah

What have most of your people ever accomplished? 

The picture of those people on the right sure look like upstanding citizens to me. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Oh yeah

The picture of those people on the right sure look like upstanding citizens to me. 

Ron is right, he's obviously a troll. Don't waste your time.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oh yeah

Ron is right, he's obviously a troll. Don't waste your time.

I know hes a troll.  I'm just trying to debate this well educated upstanding citizen.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Jamal Johnson

• New JTFer
I know hes a troll.  I'm just trying to debate this well educated upstanding citizen.

It's a fact that crackers and oven magnets (Jews) are the biggest mass murderers in human history. Just look at the world. Most of the world's wars and genocides were committed by them. When Blacks commit crime it's because of their low socioeconomic status but when kikes and Jews do it it's because they're innately evil. The theft of Palestine, America, Canada, South America, Australia, etc. was committed only by the cracker race.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
These trolls are quite humorous... I thought this was a joke when I first read it.

What is there to debate with such an idiot?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

It's a fact that crackers and oven magnets (Jews) are the biggest mass murderers in human history. Just look at the world. Most of the world's wars and genocides were committed by them. When Blacks commit crime it's because of their low socioeconomic status but when kikes and Jews do it it's because they're innately evil. The theft of Palestine, America, Canada, South America, Australia, etc. was committed only by the cracker race.

Uh,

The Arabs stole Israel from the Jews you idiot. Look at history... Or is that something they never learned ya?

Blacks commit crimes because they are lazy and greedy, not because of their low class..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Its a joke.
Did you see that pic? by belly is acing! :::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
It sounds like a sarcastic post depicting some fundamentalist black organizations. A troll, a joke or a madman? If he is real, he must too crazy and ignorant because he said that Iraqis and Afgans are Black. In fact most Iraqis are White Arabs or Assyrians and Afgans peoples are racially close related to Persians.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
To idiots like this I say:

Go back to africa..

Offline Jamal Johnson

• New JTFer

Uh,

The Arabs stole Israel from the Jews you idiot. Look at history... Or is that something they never learned ya?

Blacks commit crimes because they are lazy and greedy, not because of their low class..

Recent DNA evidence has proven that the Jews are Khazars:

"Jews were found to be more closely related to groups in the north of the Fertile Crescent (Kurds, Turks, and Armenians) than to their Arab neighbors."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/?tool=pmcentrez

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Dont club Asians with Blacks. We are way more civilized. Even being a non-White, i dont have problems with Whites. But certainly have issues with blacks who think like you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Uh,

"Jews were found to be more closely related to groups in the north of the Fertile Crescent (Kurds, Turks, and Armenians) than to their Arab neighbors."

The Kahzar myth has been debunked so often it shows your ignorance to try to pull that crap here... The Khazars converted to Judaism in 740 CE, long after the diaspora of Jews around the world... The dispersion happened in 70 CE...

The Jewish people have many ethnicities, Ashkenaz and Sephardi and both have genetic relations to the original tribes of Israel.

Offline Jamal Johnson

• New JTFer
Dont club Asians with Blacks. We are way more civilized. Even being a non-White, i dont have problems with Whites. But certainly have issues with blacks who think like you.

Blacks are superior to Indians. While ancient Black Egypt was flourishing Indians were uncivilized savages.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Blacks are superior to Indians. While ancient Black Egypt was flourishing Indians were uncivilized savages.

Egyptians WERE NOT black dummy!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
One thing is clear, Jamal abdul is a complete moron and is a racist... He should be banned..

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer

Uh,

Khazaria will rise again!!!  >:(
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
While were at it maybe we should beat the crap out of any black man we see on the streets. It is sad because this morning I met a nice black fellow... But idiots like Jamal give them all a black eye {pun intended}.

• Master JTFer

:::D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Uh,

What are you? A black supremacist converted to Nazism? Haw haw haw  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

I guess Jamal it's true what they say about the negro they have a lower intelligence then all other races.If you could read the highest amount of European DNA amongst Ashkanazi Jews is a little above 12%.Yes Jamal you need to study.

Ashkenazi Jews
Ashkenazi Jews consolidated into a distinct ethnicity in Germany during the Middle Ages and spread eastwards to Poland and Russia in the 13th century (Ben-Sasson 1976). Previous studies of Y chromosome polymorphisms reported a small European contribution to the Ashkenazi paternal gene pool (Santachiara-Benerecetti et al. 1993; Hammer et al. 2000). In our sample, this low-level gene flow may be reflected in the Eu 19 chromosomes, which are found at elevated frequency (12.7%) in Ashkenazi Jews and which are very frequent in Eastern Europeans (54%–60%; Semino et al. 2000). Alternatively, it is attractive to hypothesize that Ashkenazim with Eu 19 chromosomes represent descendents of the Khazars, originally a Turkic tribe from Central Asia, who settled in southern Russia and eastern Ukraine and converted en masse to Judaism in the ninth century of the present era, as described by Yehuda Ha-Levi in 1140 a.d. (Dunlop 1954).
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
guys lets not give reply to this sicko. cause i feel that this guy will get aggressive after reading all our posts, and then will go hunt around for a white,jew,asian to kill.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I know this is a white person pretending to be black? How?

Black peepel be typin like dis!

And as Chaim would say, "Really you should change yo name, Johnson be a slave name!"
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!