Author Topic: Why is Aruts Sheva covering for Lieberman??  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Why is Aruts Sheva covering for Lieberman??
« on: July 12, 2010, 09:35:09 PM »
Aruts Sheva is doing a diservice to it's readers by wording articles like this. Lieberman is actually advocating for a two state solution although he deceptively doesn't word it that way.  And Aruts Sheva covers for him! 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138540

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Why is Aruts Sheva covering for Lieberman??
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 11:04:46 PM »
Lieberman clearly favors the establishment of a Palestinian State.  He favors letting Israel keep more of the Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria and letting the Arabs have the large  Arab towns in Galillee.  Some view him as a right winger.  He reminds me more of Sharon, a tough guy whose self promotion is his real ideology.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 11:16:53 PM »
Lieberman clearly favors the establishment of a Palestinian State.  He favors letting Israel keep more of the Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria and letting the Arabs have the large  Arab towns in Galillee.  Some view him as a right winger.  He reminds me more of Sharon, a tough guy whose self promotion is his real ideology.

I agree with you!!  But why are they covering for him?  Unless Aruts Sheva wants an Arab State.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 11:19:18 PM »

I agree with you!!  But why are they covering for him?  Unless Aruts Sheva wants an Arab State.

I dont believe for a minute that A7 wants an arab state... I listen to them every day, and they are adamantly against it... But the fact that some articles are not critical of him doesn't mean that they support the suicide solution...

I have seen other articles which I dont necessarily agree with. But I think that A7 is the best news source for Israeli news... It is the only news source which has a right-wing and pro-Kahanist message.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 11:21:53 PM »

I dont believe for a minute that A7 wants an arab state... I listen to them every day, and they are adamantly against it... But the fact that some articles are not critical of him doesn't mean that they support the suicide solution...

I have seen other articles which I dont necessarily agree with. But I think that A7 is the best news source for Israeli news... It is the only news source which has a right-wing and pro-Kahanist message.

Muman, this article is really deceptive.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 11:41:12 PM »
I dont see the deception...

It is saying that Lieberman is proposing a population transfer..

Instead of trying to base negotiations with the Palestinian Authority on the concept of “land for peace,” as it has in the past, Israel should focus on exchanging territory and populations, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said this week. The minister spoke in an interview for Middle East Magazine, on Voice of Israel state-run radio.

While I do not agree with the concept, it is much better than land for peace {which basically is not worth anything because peace with the arabs is not possible}... True it could be misconstrued as resembling the plan to relocate the arabs according to Rabbi Kahanes vision, but it is clear when I read the article that all Lieberman is proposing is that some cities with Jewish majorities become Jewish and some with arab majorities become a part of the proposed arab state {G-d forbid}...

I am not upset at A7 for printing the story. If you would like to write an editorial for A7 they may be interested in your opinion....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 01:33:01 AM »
Are we talking Avigwhore Lieberman or Joey "Pruneface" Lieberman? They are equally rotten.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 01:35:40 AM »
Are we talking Avigwhore Lieberman or Joey "Pruneface" Lieberman? They are equally rotten.

The article was about Avigor Lieberman...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 07:43:46 AM »
Re:  "letting the Arabs have the large  Arab towns in Galillee."

This is incredibly short-sighted reasoning and will prove FATAL for Israel, because the Arabs breed out of control.

If anyone in Israel takes the position (and many already do) that Jews' claim to the Land is based ONLY on whether or not it is a majority population in that area, then the Arabs have already won the right and legitimate claim over ALL of Eretz Yisrael, because they will outbreed the stupid Jews in less than ten years and then claim what has been promised them in the already established legal precedent.

What kind of imbecilic filth is Israel producing these days?

It's literally beyond my comprehension to consider that someone who thinks like this "Lieberman" is in the top echelon of Israeli leadership, and putting forth treason and Auschwitz as his "peace plan"!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 08:00:32 AM »
Re:  "letting the Arabs have the large  Arab towns in Galillee."

This is incredibly short-sighted reasoning and will prove FATAL for Israel, because the Arabs breed out of control.

If anyone in Israel takes the position (and many already do) that Jews' claim to the Land is based ONLY on whether or not it is a majority population in that area, then the Arabs have already won the right and legitimate claim over ALL of Eretz Yisrael, because they will outbreed the stupid Jews in less than ten years and then claim what has been promised them in the already established legal precedent.

What kind of imbecilic filth is Israel producing these days?

It's literally beyond my comprehension to consider that someone who thinks like this "Lieberman" is in the top echelon of Israeli leadership, and putting forth treason and Auschwitz as his "peace plan"!

Absolutely!!  POPULATION TRANFER = TRANSFER OF ISRAELI PROPERTY TO ARABS.  I can't read this Israeli news anymore!!  These Jews deliberately use words like population transfer to mislead!  This is the how you make an Arab State inside Israel, which Lieberman knows damn well.  I wish he would have stayed in Russia.  He's going to do a lot of harm to country, that has been harmed enough.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 08:16:30 AM »
Letting the Arabs continue their occupation of Israel will make the Arabs even more hungry for Jewish land and blood. Arise the resistance and re-conquest of Israel.