Author Topic: david haivri interviewed on cnn  (Read 7072 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: david haivri interviewed on cnn
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2010, 11:02:08 PM »
Yimach schmo to that Nazi.
Do you just get up on the wrong side of the bed every day?  I know Chaim and he don't get along but even Chaim would not say he is a Nazi.  He is a Kahanist Jew who spent six months in an Israeli jail for opposing suicidal appeasing policies.  He is a resident of Kfar Tpuach, a Kahanist stronghold.  He is a spokesman for many of the Shomron communities.  I asked him once about the feud with Chaim and he was evasive, only saying that he never interacted with Chaim (that does not mean he has not said some nasty things).  The point is that there are so few truly nationalist Jews that to trash ones you have disagreements with seems wasteful at best.

בס''ד

I know Chaim and he don't get along but even Chaim would not say he is a Nazi.

You're right, I do not call him a Nazi. But HaIvri allowed the slime on his evil forum to call me a Nazi and to even call me Hitler.

He is a Kahanist Jew who spent six months in an Israeli jail for opposing suicidal appeasing policies.

First, HaIvri is not a Kahanist and he himself said that he is not a Kahanist. He sells Kahanist material to make money, but he is not a Kahanist.

Second, HaIvri did not spend six months in Israeli jail.

He is a spokesman for many of the Shomron communities.

HaIvri is not a spokesman for any community. He works with the evil Yesha Council which deliberately sold out the Jews in Gush Katif and collaborated with the Sharon regime to undermine any resistance to the expulsion.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2010, 11:08:57 PM »
Fine, Chaim, because you said so I will not say ys to David Haivri any longer. How about an English curse instead. F**k David Haivri.

In any case Haivri is exactly what he called you, a Jewish Hitler. I remember how in addition to calling you a Jewish Nazi, he also called the great righteous Gentile Jimmy Sullivan a dirty goy.

David Haivri is the Jewish David Duke.

בס''ד

You are correct in stating that HaIvri's forum referred to gentiles as "dirty goyim". The fact that I work with gentiles is one of the reasons HaIvri's forum spewed so much hatred against me.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2010, 11:11:49 PM »
Didn't David Ha Ivri rat out Yekutiel and his whole dog progam to the Shabak?  What was the story with that?

בס''ד

Yup, HaIvri complained to the police against Guzofsky's dog program. If that's not informing on your fellow Jews, I don't know what is.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2010, 11:20:11 PM »
You are correct in stating that HaIvri's forum referred to gentiles as "dirty goyim". The fact that I work with gentiles is one of the reasons HaIvri's forum spewed so much hatred against me.
It's interesting logic that that chazir and his ten followers use. So--you, probably the most tolerant and nonprejudiced Jewish activist out there (you even made a German a moderator!), are a "Nazi", but Haivri, who hates the vast majority of the world's population because of their birth and/or religion, isn't?

ROTFLMAO.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2010, 11:22:59 PM »
Yup, HaIvri complained to the police against Guzofsky's dog program. If that's not informing on your fellow Jews, I don't know what is.
That just shows that there is no honor between phony rightist cockroaches. It's like when Pedofront and Vanguard go at each other. But yeah, you are right, he informed on that pig Dyke Guzofsky and his three-dog kennel operation. Personally I'd like to see Guzzy's dogs turn on the both of them and rip both of their hearts out of their fat, diseased chests.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2010, 11:32:23 PM »
That just shows that there is no honor between phony rightist cockroaches. It's like when Pedofront and Vanguard go at each other. But yeah, you are right, he informed on that pig Dyke Guzofsky and his three-dog kennel operation. Personally I'd like to see Guzzy's dogs turn on the both of them and rip both of their hearts out of their fat, diseased chests.

בס''ד

Dr. Brennan Fan, this language is much too strong.

I can't stand HaIvri and Guzofsky. I consider them to be phonies who have hurt the Jewish cause. But I do not curse or wish terrible things on them because they are both husbands and fathers. They deserve to be criticized, but not cursed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2010, 11:43:08 PM »

I can't stand HaIvri and Guzofsky. I consider them to be phonies who have hurt the Jewish cause. But I do not curse or wish terrible things on them because they are both husbands and fathers. They deserve to be criticized, but not cursed.
I hope their children are able to see what slime their fathers are.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2010, 12:48:54 AM »

בס''ד

Chaim,    as a learning point for myself and many other JTFers  ,     how does HaIvri differ from the self hating Jewish leaders in Israel and in the United States in terms of why you believe they can be cursed but you are being more cautious with him despite of the horrific things he said about you?       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2010, 12:57:08 AM »
Chaim,    as a learning point for myself and many other JTFers  ,     how does HaIvri differ from the self hating Jewish leaders in Israel and in the United States in terms of why you believe they can be cursed but you are being more cautious with him despite of the horrific things he said about you?       
Good post.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2010, 01:00:16 AM »
Good post.

Thank you.   

To your credit,    you brought out points in the discussion that ultimately lead to my question.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2010, 08:52:49 AM »
Chaim
Not to split hairs but doesn't the loathing of informers apply to the Galut?  I know you can make the case that informing to an evil Jewish government is bad also.  And what is there to inform?  The Jewish Legion and their dog training was no secret.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2010, 08:59:54 AM »
For what it is worth on his Facebook page HaIvri lists Never Again by Meir Kahane among his favorite books.  If you are saying he is being dishonest by listing it I have no argument with you but that would be strange
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2010, 09:25:13 AM »
For what it is worth on his Facebook page HaIvri lists Never Again by Meir Kahane among his favorite books.  If you are saying he is being dishonest by listing it I have no argument with you but that would be strange
It's an act. He is a phony Kahanist like PM Lewinsky is a phony rightist. That is what Chaim means.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2010, 10:54:33 AM »
Perhaps, but given the limited market for Kahanism that would be strange.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2010, 11:12:35 AM »
From Chaim
You're right, I do not call him a Nazi. But HaIvri allowed the slime on his evil forum to call me a Nazi and to even call me Hitler.<< Shame on him if that is the case.  He owes you an apology.

He is a Kahanist Jew who spent six months in an Israeli jail for opposing suicidal appeasing policies.<<SB

First, HaIvri is not a Kahanist and he himself said that he is not a Kahanist. He sells Kahanist material to make money, but he is not a Kahanist.

Second, HaIvri did not spend six months in Israeli jail.<<CBP

Chaim, both his Wikipedia page and the New York Times article on him say he spent six months in jail.  Are they both wrong?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2010, 11:23:56 AM »
בס''ד

Chaim, both his Wikipedia page and the New York Times article on him say he spent six months in jail.  Are they both wrong?

Yes. Anyone can put anything they want on wikipedia, and he told the New York Nazi Times that he spent 6 months in prison. I would like to know when was he in prison and what was the charge? Mike Guzofsky claims that he spent years in prison, which is also baloney.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2010, 11:24:52 AM »

You can like a book and still not be a kahanist.

I did quote his view in a thread about his interview in Maan, a PLO news agency, and he was promoting the idea of negotiation with the arabs, only without foreign intervention.  He was not promoting Kahanism there, even though what he said leaves room for it.   It certainly does not sound like the view of a Kahanist or what we would promote if they interviewed us.

See here: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,49308.0.html

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2010, 11:31:19 AM »
בס''ד

Yes. Anyone can put anything they want on wikipedia, and he told the New York Nazi Times that he spent 6 months in prison. I would like to know when was he in prison and what was the charge? Mike Guzofsky claims that he spent years in prison, which is also baloney.

The charge supposedly was desecrating a Mosque.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2010, 01:24:44 PM »

I did quote his view in a thread about his interview in Maan, a PLO news agency, and he was promoting the idea of negotiation with the arabs, only without foreign intervention.  He was not promoting Kahanism there, even though what he said leaves room for it.   It certainly does not sound like the view of a Kahanist or what we would promote if they interviewed us.

בס''ד

In the interview, HaIvri claims that peace can be achieved with the Arab Muslim Nazis but only through local solutions. He does not advocate encouraging the Arab Muslim Nazis to leave. This is the way the phony "right" demagogues of the Yesha Council speak all the time. HaIvri fits in with them very well. No wonder he hates me.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2010, 01:30:00 PM »

בס''ד

In the interview, HaIvri claims that peace can be achieved with the Arab Muslim Nazis but only through local solutions. He does not advocate encouraging the Arab Muslim Nazis to leave.

Right, I was alluding to this - certainly we'd have something very different to say if they interviewed us.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2010, 05:33:45 PM »
From everything I am reading here, it seems as if the Yesha council act "as if" they were true Zionists.  The have every superficial appearance of being strong zionists, but when the chips are down, they not only squeal, they attack.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2010, 05:44:31 PM »
Chaim, how can we curse evil Jews like Sergey Brin and Larry Page but not curse evil Jews like David Haivri and Dyke Guzofsky?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2010, 03:40:28 AM »

Bingo. CNN knows that haivri is not effective but if was chaim or noam federman that would be a view from the true right wing and quite frankly for right wing group is a moderate group.

בס''ד

In the interview, HaIvri claims that peace can be achieved with the Arab Muslim Nazis but only through local solutions. He does not advocate encouraging the Arab Muslim Nazis to leave.

Right, I was alluding to this - certainly we'd have something very different to say if they interviewed us.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2010, 07:17:09 PM »
Chaim, how can we curse evil Jews like Sergey Brin and Larry Page but not curse evil Jews like David Haivri and Dyke Guzofsky?

I won't speak for Chaim but I will give you my opinion.  Haivri, whatever his faults, is still a Jew who identifies clearly as a Jew, he is a nationalist, a settler etc.  Whatever his shortcomings, and perhaps they are as profound as Chaim says, he is still one of us.  It is like having someone in your family who is a jerk, or does bad things.  They are still part of your family.  Page and Brin are cooperating with savage Jew haters who want to murder us.  You might not like either one but there is still a huge difference between the ones who would kill you and the one who is doing a lousy job defending you.