Author Topic: Jews admit they controlled the slave trade  (Read 9735 times)

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
Re: Jews admit they controlled the slave trade
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2010, 11:44:19 PM »
Key Controversies

Jews, the Slave Trade, and Slavery

1. The vast majority of New World slaves were captured, bought, traded, and employed by non-Jews.

http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/historyonline/slav_fact.cfm

The debate's officially over.

That's because the Jews were outnumbered 50 to 1 by Whites. They were twenty times as involved in the slave trade as were Whites (proportionately).

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2010, 11:45:17 PM »
Re:  "5. In the antebellum South, about 5,000 Jews (out of 20,000) owned one or more slaves, making up 1.25 percent of Southern slaveowners.
6. The largest Jewish slaveholders were Judah P. Benjamin owned 140 slaves near New Orleans; and Major Raphael J. Moses owned 50 slaves near Columbus, Georgia.
7. No southern Jewish intellectual questioned the injustice of slavery.
"

LIES AND MORE LIES!

Here are the true facts below:

In the antebellum South, about 500,000 Jews one or more slaves, making up 91.25 percent of Southern slaveowners.

The largest Jewish slaveholders were Judah P. Benjamin owned 140,000 slaves near New Orleans; and Major Raphael J. Moses owned 50,000 slaves near Columbus, Georgia.

No southern Jewish intellectual questioned the JUSTICE of slavery, because there was nothing to question.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2010, 11:48:10 PM »
Key Controversies

1. The vast majority of New World slaves were captured, bought, traded, and employed by non-Jews.

Oops.   Did you forget to distort that?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2010, 11:49:08 PM »
esselstyn:  "That's because the Jews were outnumbered 50 to 1 by Whites. They were twenty times as involved in the slave trade as were Whites (proportionately). "

FALSE!

Jews outnumbered Whites 500 to 1, AND STILL DO!

They were TWO HUNDRED times as involved in the slave trade as were Whites, because the Jews needed someone stupid enough to buy nigras at TWENTY TIMES THE RETAIL PRICE!

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2010, 11:52:05 PM »
Key Controversies

You're too dumb to understand the concept of proportion, kike.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2010, 11:53:05 PM »
Interesting that you're angry about the "Jews freeing the slaves" yet you say that no Jewish intellectuals of the south questioned slavery as an institution.   If that's true, that's a highly unlikely group to be the ones to abort slavery, wouldn't ya say?

What's also strange is that you are upset that the slaves were freed, but you are also upset that some Jews in the south owned slaves.         In other words, you are pro-slavery, but only for non-Jews.   According to your warped mind Jews should not be permitted to own black slaves but white people should.

The only thread that links all of this is your Jew-hatred.   You hate Jews no matter what they do because you're a typical scumbag who likes farm animals.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2010, 11:54:29 PM »
Key Controversies

You're too dumb to understand the concept of proportion, kike.

You're too dumb to understand that even given the proportions that existed, this blows up duke's argument.

Now go blow yourself up.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2010, 12:00:43 AM »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2010, 12:02:49 AM »
It's Ralph. Of course he is that dumb.

I'm not Ralph.
I'm not Iranian.
I'm not anti-Semitic.
I'm not a Nazi.
I'm not a White nationalist.
I'm not a Muslim.

I already told you who I am in Lisa's blog.

בס''ד

You certainly are Ralph. What a useless loser you are. You're banned. And yes, we know you'll sign up again and again because you have nothing else in your empty worthless life.

Offline New Republican

• New JTFer
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2010, 12:17:24 AM »
Interesting that you're angry about the "Jews freeing the slaves" yet you say that no Jewish intellectuals of the south questioned slavery as an institution.

Don’t put words in my mouth you lying kike. I said kikes ended segregation but Whites freed the slaves:

You scum brought the slaves here and then you ended segregation.

If that's true, that's a highly unlikely group to be the ones to abort slavery, wouldn't ya say?

Except that you fought tooth and nail to keep slavery alive as I mentioned here:

The Jews also fought tooth and nail to keep slavery legal.

What's also strange is that you are upset that the slaves were freed, but you are also upset that some Jews in the south owned slaves.

Distortion seems to be something you kikes have mastered very well. Where did I indicate that I’m upset with the slaves being freed? They should have never been here in the first place and you kikes brought them in.

In other words, you are pro-slavery, but only for non-Jews.   According to your warped mind Jews should not be permitted to own black slaves but white people should.

The only thread that links all of this is your Jew-hatred.   You hate Jews no matter what they do because you're a typical scumbag who likes farm animals.

How about this. Everyone should enslave kikes, torture you, and then incinerate you in ovens.

Offline New Republican

• New JTFer
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2010, 12:18:07 AM »

You certainly are Ralph. What a useless loser you are. You're banned. And yes, we know you'll sign up again and again because you have nothing else in your empty worthless life.

That’s rich coming from a moron who claims he “freed Soviet Jews” when the Soivets don’t even know who you were. I come here once a week or so while you spend your whole life behind the keyboard like a coward. You live in your mother’s basement and use donation money to feed yourself. You're the pinnacle of a loser.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2010, 04:06:24 AM »
I admit you're my slave

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2010, 04:41:37 AM »
By the way, why is Israel one of the highest human trafficking destinations in the world?

Ach, what a nonesense.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2010, 08:27:03 AM »
O.K. anyone who thinks he's an anti Jewish person is making a fool of themselves he simply enjoys getting a rise out of you.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2010, 11:33:01 AM »
Leviticus 25:44-46: Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Ess: Are you black? You seem overy concerned about 5000+ year old history, that is how blacks are, the ETERNAL malcontent.
Now lets look at the Scots. They were slaves of the English, the Irish slaves of the English. Chinese the slaves of the Japanese, ETC..  Must be a "JEWWWWWWWWWWWW Conspiracy" 
Poor Ess.... AZ, is one of the highest human-trafficing destinations. Stop being a Palestinian-firster. WORRY about human trafficing in AZ from illegal wetback Mexicans.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2010, 11:44:30 AM »
Ralph, this is really getting old. You keep posting the same nonsense over and over again.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2010, 11:49:26 AM »
What kind of loser posts on a forum he hates and doesn't believe in?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2010, 11:51:58 AM »
Leviticus 25:44-46: Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Ess: Are you black? You seem overy concerned about 5000+ year old history, that is how blacks are, the ETERNAL malcontent.
Now lets look at the Scots. They were slaves of the English, the Irish slaves of the English. Chinese the slaves of the Japanese, ETC..  Must be a "JEWWWWWWWWWWWW Conspiracy" 
Poor Ess.... AZ, is one of the highest human-trafficing destinations. Stop being a Palestinian-firster. WORRY about human trafficing in AZ from illegal wetback Mexicans.

I bet he feels sorry for the Arabs being 'mistreated' in Israel.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2010, 12:15:34 AM »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2010, 01:49:59 AM »
Good ol Ralphy.  I admit, my family controlled a large population of slaves on our plantation.   But we had the decency to send them back after we found out they were all defective.   ;D  (I'm still waiting for my refund)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2010, 08:04:59 AM »
Good ol Ralphy.  I admit, my family controlled a large population of slaves on our plantation.   But we had the decency to send them back after we found out they were all defective.   ;D  (I'm still waiting for my refund)

:::D :::D :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2010, 03:52:58 AM »
Blacks too lazy. Jews too smart to use lazy Africans as slaves.  :P :P
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein