Author Topic: Jews admit they controlled the slave trade  (Read 9871 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jews admit they controlled the slave trade
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2010, 11:05:56 PM »

You're quoting the Bible and saying that that is the Jews "admitting" something.   If you don't like what the Bible says, take it up with G-d because those are His words.

The Jews regard all non-Jews as goyim
 Yes, because goyim means non-Jews.  

that can be exploited.    

Nope, that part's not true.

But show me in the Jewish rabbinical writings and expositions of Jewish law that Jews were orchestrating "slave trade" (with this you refer to blacks of course - which any moron knows anachronistic to try to compare their situation with the Bible which was many centuries earlier) or else you have nothing useful to say and are draining people's intelligence by presenting the crap you just regurgitated here.

Quote from: nazi_moron
In the video Duke quotes several Jews who were involved with the slave trade and admitting their involvement.

Your reading comprehension still hasn't improved after all this time.  Don't you see how you didn't address my request?
"show me in the Jewish rabbinical writings and expositions of Jewish law"

Moron.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2010, 11:08:27 PM »

it's the Jews themselves that have admitted their role in the trans-atlantic slave trade. 

Aren't WE "The Jews?"   We are doing no such thing.

Aren't "The Jews" defined in their history by their writings especially by the rabbis and the expositions of Jewish law which always described the traditions Jews practiced?

Not only that they openly admit their disproportionate role of enslaving Europeans for the past two thousand years.

Moronic claim.   Europeans enslaved the Jews... Then tried to murder us all.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2010, 11:09:31 PM »
Your reading comprehension still hasn't improved after all this time.  Don't you see how you didn't address my request?

Moron.

I don't jump through hoops for an oven magnet vermin like you. I don't give a damn about what your bloodsucking kike rabbis said. The kikes who were involved with the slave trade admitted it and went into detail about it.

Thanks for showing everyone the nature of you oven magnets, to change the subject and obfuscate the truth.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2010, 11:10:28 PM »

The relation is that you still view non-Jews the same way you have since the beginning of your illustrious, superior Judaic, existence, which makes me seethe with jealousy. With utmost visceral hatred.

So you speak for the Jews?   Clown.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2010, 11:11:16 PM »

Kikes justify enslaving all non-kikes in their bible. You're kike snake and you will see how the truth will slowly come out about your wicked subhuman race.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2010, 11:12:09 PM »

Moron.

to change the subject and obfuscate the truth.

Projection.

Don't blame us for your hypogonadism dude.   We didn't steal your bris.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2010, 11:13:07 PM »

Blah Blah Blah

Continue to play the anti-Semitic card rather than debate historical truth.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2010, 11:15:31 PM »

Kikes justify enslaving all non-kikes in their bible. You're kike snake and you will see how the truth will slowly come out about your wicked subhuman race.

The "truth" that you and your Jew-hating friends invented?  

Slowly, huh?  You mean to tell me that the nation of islam freaks and your own regurgitation of their lies hasn't succeeded!?   Big surprise, you shmuck.

I guess you're going for the Goebels method.   If you repeat a lie enough times eventually people will believe it?    Some lies don't actually work especially when the ones repeating them are complete morons like yourself.   Go kill yourself.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »
Jewish Involvement In
Black Slave Trade
To The Americas

By Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael
2-24-6

The following passages are from Dr. Raphael's book Jews and Judaism in the United States: A Documentary History (New York: Behrman House, Inc., Pub, 1983), pp. 14, 23-25.

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

Dr. Raphael discusses the central role of the Jews in the New World commerce and the African slave trade (pp. 23-25):

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2010, 11:16:31 PM »
Yeah...Right.... (yawn)

Rense is about as reliable a source as the Southern Poverty Law Center.

He publishes about 4% truth and 96% outright lies and absurdities.

And YOU sucker for it, schmuck.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2010, 11:17:39 PM »

Blah Blah Blah

Continue to play the anti-Semitic card rather than debate historical truth.

You played your own card.  I simply point out the obvious that you're a [censored].  

Go get penetrated by one of your nation of islam friends.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2010, 11:19:37 PM »

The "truth" that you and your Jew-hating friends invented?  

Slowly, huh?  You mean to tell me that the nation of islam freaks and your own regurgitation of their lies hasn't succeeded!?   Big surprise, you shmuck.

I guess you're going for the Goebels method.   If you repeat a lie enough times eventually people will believe it?    Some lies don't actually work especially when the ones repeating them are complete morons like yourself.   Go kill yourself.

Gee, who do I believe, you or the Jews who admitted it:

Jewish Involvement In
Black Slave Trade
To The Americas

By Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael
2-24-6

The following passages are from Dr. Raphael's book Jews and Judaism in the United States: A Documentary History (New York: Behrman House, Inc., Pub, 1983), pp. 14, 23-25.

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

Dr. Raphael discusses the central role of the Jews in the New World commerce and the African slave trade (pp. 23-25):

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2010, 11:21:15 PM »
This so-called "rabbi" doesn't even practice Judaism!   He's a fraud.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2010, 11:23:04 PM »
This so-called "rabbi" doesn't even practice Judaism!   He's a fraud.

HAHAHAHA!

And these Jews are frauds too?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2010, 11:29:38 PM »
Hi Ralph!
your bathhouse appointment cancelled on you last minute, so now you pissed at us again... :'(

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2010, 11:32:32 PM »
Hi Ralph!
your bathhouse appointment cancelled on you last minute, so now you pissed at us again... :'(

I enjoy watching you morons displaying your dumb tactic of playing the anti-Semitic card to all that browse this forum.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2010, 11:33:36 PM »
Key Controversies

Jews, the Slave Trade, and Slavery

1. The vast majority of New World slaves were captured, bought, traded, and employed by non-Jews.

2. Some Jews participated in the slave trade, owned slaves, and even helped formulate and disseminate the pro-slavery ideology. Other Jews, including the Cincinnati abolitionist Max Lilianthal, Isaac Wise, and Rabbi David Einhor of Baltimore attacked slavery.

3. The Jewish expulsion from Spain coincided with establishment of trading links between Africa, Europe, and the Americas. As a result, the Sephardim found themselves dispersed over critical nodes of the new system, transferring assets and information.

4. The only place where Jews came close to dominating a New World plantation system was the Dutch colonies of Curacao and Surinam.

5. In the antebellum South, about 5,000 Jews (out of 20,000) owned one or more slaves, making up 1.25 percent of Southern slaveowners.

6. The largest Jewish slaveholders were Judah P. Benjamin owned 140 slaves near New Orleans; and Major Raphael J. Moses owned 50 slaves near Columbus, Georgia.

7. No southern Jewish intellectual questioned the injustice of slavery.

http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/historyonline/slav_fact.cfm

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2010, 11:37:11 PM »
This pathetic dunce just parrots all of his arguments concerning Jews and slavery from the NOI (visit www.blacksandjews.com).

The truth is that the Jews played a minor, minor, minor, infinitesimal role in the slave trade.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2010, 11:37:41 PM »
Leviticus 25:44-46: Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

This is a problem because?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2010, 11:38:03 PM »
Esselstyn,

You need to "come out" and admit that the only reason you worship Duke and like to stare at all those propaganda photos and posters of the blonde haired blue eyed young boys is because you are a homo.

Just admit it.

Freud knew long ago that the projection of repressed homo equals hate.

It's all about how you want to have a butt baby and catch aids and stuff like that.

You're just a girly-butt-boy and the whole world knows it.

Even Rense knows it, but there's no money in it for him to write about your being a sick pervert phallus worshipper.

That's why The Third Reich had to die because it was the dictatorship of, by, and for the homosexual.

Hey, by the way, lose any bad genetic material in the Fire Bombing of Dresden?

Wanna' hear a funny joke?

My Daddy wrote secret Jew incantations cursing the defeated and humiliated Teutonics on each and every magnesium bomb he dropped out of his plane over Dresden.

He told me that his plane alone dropped four thousand high intensity incendiaries over Dresden.

I remember asking him, Rabbi! - Why did you burn alive every Pure White Blue Eyed Blonde Haired Goyim Seed of Cattle in Dresden?  They were pure and good and innocent!  Why did they have to burn to death alive and suffer for hours upon hours of hellish torment?

He just laughed as hard as he could and said, "It was fun!"

Daddy Jesuit Rabbi Judaic Mason continued:

When we circled around after the drop, we saw the entire city in flames, and laughed all the way home, singing...

"White Meat, White Meat, Burn So Black, HAVE SOME BOMBS!"

"White Meat, White Meat, Burn It Black WITH JEW-MADE BOMBS!"

"White Meat, White Meat, BurnED So Black, WHERE'S YOUR TOWN?!"

"White Meat, White Meat, Burn So Black, DREK IS CHEAP!"

After that, I understood that just because they were all burned alive didn't really matter to anybody, see?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2010, 11:38:55 PM »
if you're not an Anti Semite then what are you?
it seems that you enjoy it there on the JTF forum, so next time bring better material to a discussion.
 Where do you draw your inspiration from- Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan or Jimmy Carter,

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2010, 11:39:59 PM »
This pathetic dunce just parrots all of his arguments concerning Jews and slavery from the NOI (visit www.blacksandjews.com).

The truth is that the Jews played a minor, minor, minor, infinitesimal role in the slave trade.

I never even went to that website you lying kike. Just before this worthless post of yours I posted this source: http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/historyonline/slav_fact.cfm

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2010, 11:41:47 PM »
Almost a hundred posts and not one of you oven magnets can pose a credible argument. Pathetic.

Let Duke do the talking unopposed and watch what the consequences will be. You can go to the comment's section and see how he destroys everyone that challenges his facts.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2010, 11:43:00 PM »
Key Controversies

Jews, the Slave Trade, and Slavery

1. The vast majority of New World slaves were captured, bought, traded, and employed by non-Jews.

http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/historyonline/slav_fact.cfm

The debate's officially over.