Author Topic: CNN's Rick Sanchez fired for anti-semitic inferences towards Jon Stewart  (Read 6036 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/01/rick-sanchez-fired-from-c_n_747607.html

Sanchez made references to Jews controlling the media, and his enemy, Jon Stewart, being a part of the evil "cabal."  I'd like to ask Sanchez why CNN is so anti-Israel, if it, like all the other networks, is controlled by Jews?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: CNN's Rick Sanchez fired for anti-semitic inferences towards Jon Stewart
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 10:15:04 PM »
I listened to the interview, it was bad, but not as bad as some people are making it seem.  I actually Jon Stewart far more offensive than snachez (prior to this).  Jon Stewart is an arrogant American/Israeli bashing creep who thinks he is G-d's gift as the ultimate expression of superior human intellect.  Yimach Schemo to him.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 11:00:15 PM »
John Stewart is one of the worst self-hating Jews in America and he is brainwashing the younger generation into not caring about the problems that America faces. He's making them think everything is a joke and nothing is serious. Basically making people stupid so the little elitists can pass whatever the [censored] they want. The damage this animal has done is unbelievable. He is also the kind of Jew who causes anti-Semitism by acting like a little worm piece of drek.

Sanchez was spot on with that piece of excrement Stewart, who is one of the sorriest excuses for Judenrat scum on the face of the planet. I hope he dies of cancer and his soul is obliterated in the bowels of hell.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 11:35:59 PM »
John Stewart is one of the worst self-hating Jews in America and he is brainwashing the younger generation into not caring about the problems that America faces. He's making them think everything is a joke and nothing is serious. Basically making people stupid so the little elitists can pass whatever the deleted they want. The damage this animal has done is unbelievable. He is also the kind of Jew who causes anti-Semitism by acting like a little worm piece of drek.

Sanchez was spot on with that piece of excrement Stewart, who is one of the sorriest excuses for Judenrat scum on the face of the planet. I hope he dies of cancer and his soul is obliterated in the bowels of hell.
There was no reason for him to say that Jews control the media and are "not a minority" though.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 12:49:55 AM »
Rich Sanchez is a discussing Liberal. The first time I herad this scumbag he had an entire segment attacking the Dailycaller.com which is a great Conservative website.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 07:18:16 AM »
Personally I don't have a problem with anyone eating anything (within reason) they want to eat. However one time he had on his show a box of "pizza bagel bites" and was making the point that it was very ironic that a Jewish product had pepperoni on top, as if pointing out specifically that it wasn't kosher. Then he made a point of eating them. The point was, I think, to distance himself from Jewish culture, in a public way, not just that he liked them.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 07:43:55 AM »
I could care less if Jews control the media but the fact he got fired a day after making these comments makes it look like he was absolutely right. You can slander Christians all day on the major liberal networks but when one of their employees dares mention something halfway anti-Semitic like Sanchez. I'm glad someone finally went after that piece of excrement John Stewart who has done so much damage to America by rotting the minds of young people with his garbage.

And I hate Rick Sanchez too. How can he be a Cuban immigrant and be a liberal? Insane. Did he say Jews aren't a minority or Jews aren't a deprived minority?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 07:58:14 AM »
I could care less if Jews control the media but the fact he got fired a day after making these comments makes it look like he was absolutely right. You can slander Christians all day on the major liberal networks but when one of their employees dares mention something halfway anti-Semitic like Sanchez. I'm glad someone finally went after that piece of excrement John Stewart who has done so much damage to America by rotting the minds of young people with his garbage.

And I hate Rick Sanchez too. How can he be a Cuban immigrant and be a liberal? Insane. Did he say Jews aren't a minority or Jews aren't a deprived minority?

בס''ד

This is a lie. The news media slanders Israel and the Jewish people day and night. They work relentlessly to help the Arab Muslim Nazis perpetrate a holocaust against 5.5 million Israeli Jews, G-d forbid. While the media is also anti-Christian, their incitement and hatemongering against the Jews far exceeds what they do to anyone else. The same is true in Hollywood: their portrayal of Jews as Woody Allen-type wimps is pure Nazi propaganda. By calling Sanchez's Nazi remarks "halfway anti-Semitic" and by claiming that the Nazi media protects the Jews, you are revealing a great deal about yourself.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 08:57:31 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/01/rick-sanchez-fired-from-c_n_747607.html

He said that Jews aren't an oppressed minority like blacks or hispanics. You know what, Jews are NOT an oppressed minority. Jews work hard and get in a position of power from their own hard work. He said that while Jews today are not an oppressed minority he agreed Jews of Stewart's father's generation could definitely relate.

Chaim, what are you objecting to here? You are saying Jews are just like blacks or hispanics in America? That's a load of excrement. Comparing Jews as a minority to blacks/hispanics is ridiculous. It's like saying orientials or indian-asian people are minorities just like blacks/hispanics. He wasn't objecting to the fact that Jews are a minority, he was objecting to the fact that they aren't a "powerless" minority like blacks/hispanics. Really what he is saying is that Jews don't need help from the government like blacks/hispanics. What's wrong with that?

And what's wrong with acknowledging the truth that there are a disproportionate amount of Jews in the front offices of media companies compared to other peoples/minorities? It's not racist, it's the truth. While many are sick and self-hating, they got to their positions through hard work and not welfare/affirmative action. When someone says Jews control the media, Jews should say, "We don't control the media. We're just here because we work harder than you and are smarter. Why don't you cry about it some more?"

Chaim, the media portrays Jews as weak because in America a lot of Jews are like Woody Allen. That's why JTF isn't big and groups like the ADL/Bnai Brith have 10s of millions of dollars to help blacks. The majority are not strong, religious people. I disagree a thousand percent about the media being more against Jews than Christians. If you say anything even remotely anti-Semitic like Sanchez you're gone in a day but you can slander Christians all day and keep your job. If you wanna strawman me and say I said the media protects Jews, go for it. That shows a lot about you. Listen to the whole recording of what Sanchez said. In fact, it shows the self-hating Jewish mindset where the interviewer says Jews support the 9/11 mosque because they fear after the muslims are persecuted, the rest of America(re: CHRISTIANS) will inevitably come after the Jews next. How insane is that? I guess my bloodlust for religious minorities will not be sated with muslims I'll need to go after the Jews after. So stupid ridiculous.

It's sad that you're so willing to promote Jewish victimhood from one side of your mouth and preach Jewish strength from the other. So what's the appropriate way to combat someone like Sanchez if you think he is anti-Semitic? To fire him and put out a terse goodbye message to the media? Please. I ask this: If Jews are so hated by the media as you say, why does someone like Sanchez or Octavia Nasr(CNN person who tweeted in support of some hezbollah cleric) get fired the second they say something anti-Semitic? Why is that? I'm just asking.

It's sad that people are going after Sanchez when John Stewart gets off scot-free after doing a thousand times more damage to America and Jews in particular with his disgusting anti-American satire. All he does is indoctrinate people with far-left ideology that inevitably leads to anti-Semitism.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 09:05:14 AM by The Coon »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 09:05:32 AM »
This is a lie. The news media slanders Israel and the Jewish people day and night. They work relentlessly to help the Arab Muslim Nazis perpetrate a holocaust against 5.5 million Israeli Jews, G-d forbid. While the media is also anti-Christian, their incitement and hatemongering against the Jews far exceeds what they do to anyone else. The same is true in Hollywood: their portrayal of Jews as Woody Allen-type wimps is pure Nazi propaganda. By calling Sanchez's Nazi remarks "halfway anti-Semitic" and by claiming that the Nazi media protects the Jews, you are revealing a great deal about yourself.

Very good.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 09:12:18 AM »
Coon,

I think Chaim would agree with many of the points in your latter post.  Sanchez said that Jews aren't an oppressed minority, and implied that Jews are all in positions of power and have money.  To me, that was clear ( I listened to the interview).  This always bothers me because I know plenty of Jews that don't have money and live paycheck to paycheck.  It happens to be that, as you said, that many Jews work hard (or their parents did) and they get ahead in the world.  I agree with you that Christians are bashed in the media constantly and you're right that you can say anything you want about Christianity and no one seems to care except the Catholic League.   It's also true that Israel is the whipping boy of the media and Jews are blamed in many different media sources for all of the world's problem.  

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 09:17:14 AM »
Coon,

I think Chaim would agree with many of the points in your latter post.  Sanchez said that Jews aren't an oppressed minority, and implied that Jews are all in positions of power and have money.  To me, that was clear ( I listened to the interview).  This always bothers me because I know plenty of Jews that don't have money and live paycheck to paycheck.  It happens to be that, as you said, that many Jews work hard (or their parents did) and they get ahead in the world.  I agree with you that Christians are bashed in the media constantly and you're right that you can say anything you want about Christianity and no one seems to care except the Catholic League.   It's also true that Israel is the whipping boy of the media and Jews are blamed in many different media sources for all of the world's problem.  

Sanchez has the idiotic liberal mindset that minorities are still oppressed and need help from the government. I assume that's why he says "oppressed minority" in the first place. Taking that further, he says Jews are not an oppressed minority presumable like blacks/hispanics who nearly all liberals would say are considered oppressed. So again, what did Sanchez say was wrong? Are Jews "oppressed" and need government help like dumb blacks or hispanics? Of course not.

We are in agreement on most points, JTFEnthusiast. You are a voice of reason on the matter. Though I would disagree that Chaim would agree with anything I said. In fact, both he and his little yes-man imply I'm an anti-Semite in this matter. But hey, them's the breaks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 09:22:32 AM »
Coon,

Sanchez has the idiotic liberal mindset that minorities are still oppressed and need help from the government. I assume that's why he says "oppressed minority" in the first place. Taking that further, he says Jews are not an oppressed minority presumable like blacks/hispanics who nearly all liberals would say are considered oppressed. So again, what did Sanchez say was wrong? Are Jews "oppressed" and need government help like dumb blacks or hispanics? Of course not.

It's a little sad to see Chaim and his little yes-man imply I'm an anti-Semite in this matter. But hey, them's the breaks.

It is obvious Sanchez is an antisemite... I don't know about you Coon...

Jews are the smallest minority in the world, smaller than Blacks, smaller than Mexicans... Jews account for almost .01% of the worlds population. Nobody can say that Jews are not a minority. Now who brings up 'Oppressed people'? There is no question that Jews have been oppressed in every generation, in every nation on the face of this earth. 2000+ years of oppression at the hands of the christians and muslims... We have suffered slavery, threats of extermination, destruction of our holy sites, Inquisitions and crusades, pogroms and holocausts.

If the non-Jewish members do not understand that I believe they are fooling themselves. Jews have been one of the MOST OPPRESSED people in this world. Antisemitism is not like any other ism, it has no real reason.

Sanchez should have been fired for his obviously antisemitic opinions.

BTW, I stopped watching Stewart over six years ago... I never liked his shtick... But I will not say that he deserved being the brunt of an antisemitic attack. Sanchez could have said something against stewart without bringing the Jewish issue into the picture..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 09:25:25 AM »
It's true that John Stewart/Leibowitz is leftist, self-hating Jew that has done everything in his power to disassociate himself from Judaism.  Despite this, he is identified as Jewish by everyone.  This is the dillema and irony of self-hating Jews like Stewart and Woody Allen; The harder they try to dissassociate themselves from Judaism, the more they are identified as Jews.
In today's extreme P.C environment, any public denunciations of racism, anti-Semitism and statement considered to be religious bigotry, are dealt with harshly and severely by the extreme-left, mainstream media.  However, anti-Israel bashing is allowed and encouraged.  I do believe that far more latitude is allowed when it comes to criticizing Christianity.  Extreme Leftists view Christianity as one of the greatest evils on earth.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 09:31:13 AM »
It doesn't matter what a self-hating twerp Jon Stewart is. Nothing, nothing, nothing ever justifies making a Nazi statement like Sanchez made.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 09:32:51 AM »
בס''ד

1. You damn well that Sanchez is a Jew-hater and brought up phony "Jewish" issues because of his hatred, jealousy and resentment toward Jews. In your dishonest reply, you again try to create the impression that Sanchez was not motivated by anti-Semitism. In fact, you now say that Sanchez was actually complimenting the Jews for not being like blacks or Hispanics. You know that it is a lie.

Sanchez was claiming that the Jews get special unfair privileges, that there is discrimination in favor of the Jews, and yet they still whine as though they are a persecuted minority. What Sanchez is saying is precisely what the Nazis and the Muslims say about the Jews. The truth is the opposite: Jews are treated far worse than any other group - there is a concerted campaign for several decades to destroy the Jewish people by assisting the Arab Muslims in their war to destroy little Israel. No one could ever get a job as a journalist in the establishment media if he is truly pro-Israel or reports the simple truth about the Middle East. You are required to lie about Israel in order to undermine the struggle for Jewish survival if you want a job in the establishment media. You are not even allowed to fairly present the pro-Israel side. There is no hatred greater than that of individuals who work obsessively to bring about a holocaust against Israeli Jews.

2. People are automatically fired for anti-Semitism? The Nazi Pat Buchanan who wrote a book defending Hitler has been fired by NBC and General Electric? If he had written a book defending slavery, would he still have a job? If he had written a book simply quoting the Koran and exposing it, would he still have a job? Virtually of the journalists in the establishment media bash Israel with Nazi lies. Could they do the same thing to Africa or to the Muslims?

3. I am promoting Jewish victimhood? That means Jews should not defend themselves when they are under obsessive attack by a media that seeks their extermination? That is victimhood?

4. You say the media portrays Jews as weak because a lot of them are like Woody Allen. Does the media portray blacks as criminals (after all, a majority of black males have criminal records)? Does the media portray blacks and Arabs as stupid, ignorant and jealous losers (after all, that is what the overwhelming majority of them are)? Does the media portray the Arabs and the Muslims as supporters of genocide? Does the media even portray Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton or Barack Hussein Osama as racists and anti-Semites? The media and Hollywood portrayal of Jews is Nazi anti-Semitism.

5. Sanchez was fired because he insulted Jon Stewart, who is popular with the media because he is a leftist and because he is a self-hating Jewish anti-Semite. Oh yes, Jewish anti-Semites who betray and seek to destroy their own people are popular with the media.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 09:33:09 AM »
How the hell can anyone say Jews are an oppressed minority along the lines of blacks or hispanics?

We have suffered slavery, threats of extermination, destruction of our holy sites, Inquisitions and crusades, pogroms and holocausts

Where the hell has any of this happened in America? Listen to what Sanchez said. Some of you need to improve your listening skills, for real. It's funny how Sanchez even said the older generation of Jews definitely were an oppressed minority yet nobody acknowledges that. I'm curious, muman. How were you oppressed as a Jew in your lifetime living in California which you still currently do in a high-paying computer field job that you were able to earn without government assistance? Explain to me because maybe I am missing something or don't understand your perspective.

And please don't say I'm throwing aside thousands of years of Jewish oppression because I'm not. I am simply putting it in terms of John Stewart's generation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 09:39:02 AM »
2. People are automatically fired for anti-Semitism? The Nazi Pat Buchanan who wrote a book defending Hitler has been fired by NBC and General Electric? If he had written a book defending slavery, would he still have a job? If he had written a book simply quoting the Koran and exposing it, would he still have a job? Virtually of the journalists in the establishment media bash Israel with Nazi lies. Could they do the same thing to Africa or to the Muslims?

Yep. If the worst anti-Semite in America is gleefully employed by MSNBC and CNN, then how can it be claimed that the media only employs people who are pro-Jewish? This is the same old laughable Nazi lie ad nauseum. Don't forget about Geraldo Rivera (ys) and Fox also.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 09:46:26 AM »
His show was being canceled in any event they have a new show with ex Gov Spitzer and some woman .Btw no one mentions Sanchez while DUI hit a guy with his car and killed him

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/TLRMRML2J424655G7/p2   

Here is an article from the St Petersburg Times Feb 17th 1991:

LINK:
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/access/50...

ARTICLE EXERPT:
Quote:
A Miami television anchorman has been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol in a December accident in which police say he left the scene after hitting a man and returned later.

Rick Sanchez, anchor for WSVN, was charged Friday with one count of DUI, a first-degree misdemeanor in the Dec. 10 accident outside Joe Robbie Stadium, prosecutor Kathleen Hoague said.

If convicted, Sanchez faces a maximum of six months in prison and a $500 fine.

A blood test showed Sanchez had a blood-alcohol level that night of .15 percent. A person with a .10 level is considered legally drunk in Florida.

The man Sanchez hit was critically injured and remains in a coma at North Shore Hospital.

Ms. Hoague said Friday that she thinks Sanchez was driving drunk at the time of the accident, but prosecutors decided not to charge him with causing bodily injury while driving drunk, a third-degree felony.

"The victim came out of nowhere and walked right into his pathway," she said. "Sanchez was not speeding and would not have been able to avoid the accident."

After the accident, Sanchez, 32, drove home to retrieve his driver's license and insurance card.

Credit: Associated Press
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 09:51:33 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 09:52:14 AM »
I have no idea what Sanchez' motivation is in the matter. Looking at his past gaffes on his idiotic show he is probably partially retarded. I would definitely agree he is anti-Semitic but no worse than other scum in the media. He's just too dumb to keep his mouth shut. He contends Jews are not an oppressed minority like blacks or hispanics. Are we in disagreement with this? I suppose we can just agree to disagree on the matter. I don't feel Jews are a minority along the lines blacks/hispanics are just like orientals are asian-indians aren't simply because Jews/indian/orientals accomplish without government welfare and aren't lazy/dumb/complainy. We need to agree to disagree that Jews are an oppressed minority and that's fine. It's a mutual disagreement.

The media portrays Jews/Christians as evil or stupid because the left always favors an evil underdog because their moral compass is upside down. That's why they always make the black, muslim, arab, etc virtuous in all the television shows. It just so happens unfortunately that many self-hating Jews are portrayed in the media as they exist in the world. Definitely anti-Semitism plays a part in some portrayals like Law and Order making a rabbi who raped a black woman and in the case of Christians the beltway snipers being portrayed as a white Christian father/son duo.

I disagree and say Sanchez was fired for relating the idea that Jews control the media and not for calling Stewart a bigot. His comments about Jews running CNN and other networks was far more objectionable and bigoted.

I will say this. I think people are confusing pro-Israel and pro-Jewish. I know a great deal of self-hating Jews and regardless of whether they hate Israel or not, they still enjoy being amongst their fellow Jews. We all know a lot of self-hating Jews disagree that being pro-Jewish and pro-Israel are the same thing. Look at groups like JStreet for instance that are most made up of Jewish members yet they hate Israel. So in that case they are still Jews yet anti-zionist. While the self-hating Jews who help run media networks(not just them, gentiles as well) definitely promote anti-Israel hatred, they likely don't see the connection between supporting Israel and being pro-Jewish. So when someone like Sanchez makes a comment against Jews they feel it is an attack on them as Jews and take action against it. Though at the same time someone like Sanchez on his show could say things against Israel and they wouldn't bat an eyelash.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 09:58:24 AM by The Coon »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 10:05:45 AM »
Sanchez is a typical fool who probably believed that his "minority status" background would assure him a successful career in the media industry.

Instead, he found himself swimming in shark infested seas where the most vicious, lying, and sociopathic sexual deviants (usually talentless) rise to the top by betraying anyone naive enough to trust them.

What idiots fail to recognize is that "the Jews controlling the media" whom they so envy and resent, got to where they are by cutting the throats of other Jews.

Sanchez's "world view" reveals his incredible naivety in thinking that Jews are some kind of monolithic "guaranteed success private club" with each Jew giving a 'hand up' to all other Jews.

Sanchez has been a sardine swimming with sharks.

He should go back home, work for a local newspaper or television station, and consider himself lucky that "he got out while the getting was good".

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 10:23:38 AM »
How did Sanchez get away with that DUI death in 1991?  He must have had connections with the district attorney?  I guess he was able to hide this fact in those pre-internet days?  Either that, or he could say: "You're not hiring me because I'm Hispanic."  TV stations were afraid of this, so they hired him. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2010, 10:40:41 AM »
The Coon:  "He contends Jews are not an oppressed minority like blacks or hispanics. Are we in disagreement with this? I suppose we can just agree to disagree on the matter. "

The reason that this argument is flawed is because an ethnic minority is not defined by their economic status or overall achievement level, but only by their being a member of an ethnic minority group.  Period.

Furthermore, an ethnic minority group member can be deemed socially unacceptable by the majority population, be reviled, despised, and excluded from activities and memberships in organizations based strictly on their ethnicity or religious affiliation, and yet still become accomplished in their field of work and achieve a high standard of living.

Being a top NBA star of African or Hispanic descent does not in and of itself make you welcome at exclusive Country Clubs or welcome to move into all white neighborhoods, regardless of your income level, and becoming internationally recognized as a famous Jewish screen star or doctor or lawyer doesn't mean that you're no longer considered a "G-  D  - dirty Jew" by non-Jewish members of a majority population harboring an extreme dislike for Jews.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2010, 11:15:08 AM »

Coon-What you said here is standard Nazi Propoganda, course a.  This lie is the building block and the part of the foundation for another holocaust againt the Jews.  This exact lie was used against the Jews in Germany which eventually lead to the Jewish Holocaust.  It makes me wonder what your intentions are when you say, "I could care less if Jews control the media but the fact he got fired a day after making those comments makes it look like he was abolutely right."  And then you play the Christian card, and say, " You can slander Christians all day on the majot liberal networks but when one of their employees dares mention something halfway antisemitic....."

I hope you realize Chaim wasn't going  let you get away with that, that unchallenged, on a Jewish forum.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2010, 11:36:57 AM »

Coon-What you said here is standard Nazi Propoganda, course a.  This lie is the building block and the part of the foundation for another holocaust againt the Jews.  This exact lie was used against the Jews in Germany which eventually lead to the Jewish Holocaust.  It makes me wonder what your intentions are when you say, "I could care less if Jews control the media but the fact he got fired a day after making those comments makes it look like he was abolutely right."  And then you play the Christian card, and say, " You can slander Christians all day on the majot liberal networks but when one of their employees dares mention something halfway antisemitic....."

I hope you realize Chaim wasn't going  let you get away with that, that unchallenged, on a Jewish forum.

Well I apologize in advance for setting the ground work for the 2nd holocaust then. Let's not exaggerate too much, shall we. I didn't realize what I said was akin to calling Jews subhuman rodents like the nazis did. Thanks for enlightening me.

What a bizarre individual.