Author Topic: Two Jewish Women Viciously Stabbed By Arabs In Israel; One Dies  (Read 7713 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Two Jewish Women Viciously Stabbed By Arabs In Israel; One Dies
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2010, 04:16:09 AM »
As for the missionaries, do remember too that in the eyes of Islam, they were considered Jews.

WTF?

They werent. Jews dont have crosses on their necks, don't sell Xtian books, etc. Even if they did think they would have found out they aren't soon, just like we did. And we should praise this unintentional Kidush Hashem just like we should praise a Muslim killing another Muslim, and more because Nazi missionaries murder Jews spiritually is worse than murdering them phsyically. An attack on a Jewish symbol, although a fake one, is not the same as attacking Nazi Crusader terrorists who were looking for Jews to murder spiritually.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2010, 06:24:24 AM »
As for the missionaries, do remember too that in the eyes of Islam, they were considered Jews.

WTF?

They werent. Jews dont have crosses on their necks, don't sell Xtian books, etc. Even if they did think they would have found out they aren't soon, just like we did. And we should praise this unintentional Kidush Hashem just like we should praise a Muslim killing another Muslim, and more because Nazi missionaries murder Jews spiritually is worse than murdering them phsyically. An attack on a Jewish symbol, although a fake one, is not the same as attacking Nazi Crusader terrorists who were looking for Jews to murder spiritually.

The survivor woman described how the Arab took of her Magen David necklace and stabbed her on the spot where it lied.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2010, 06:35:42 AM »

WTF?

The survivor woman described how the Arab took of her Magen David necklace and stabbed her on the spot where it lied.

Anyway, its not the point. I dont care if the Arabs thought she's Jewish or not. Missionaries are not Jews or Jewish to defend but rotten terrorists who should at least be fried/given to Muslims.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 06:41:24 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2010, 10:39:07 AM »
So you think that these Arabs were specifically out to defend the Holy Land from missionaries, Ron?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2010, 10:08:23 PM »
It actually far from certain that the bath house temple was actually a target so all this discussion is pretty much hypothetical. Lisa I am not sure what you were trying to say. The reform movement is a disgusting, rebellious, assimilationist abomination that worships conceptual idols such as "diversity" and "tollerance" and mocks Judaism. Are you saying that I have no right of calling this beast for what it is, or that I can because I'm a Jew and DBF can't cause he isn't ? If that is what you say then gentiles are also suppose to recognize "messianic Judaism" as authentic type of Judaism, and black Israelites too for that matter.

Zelhar, I'm NOT defending the Reform movement.  I do not believe in diversity and tolerance.  So call them whatever you like.  All I'm trying to say is that many people who are members of these places are (most likely) Jews born of Jewish mothers.  So we can dislike these people and disagree with them as much as we like.  But technically, many of them are still Jews according to Jewish law, and according to non-Jews.  So if such a place were to really be attacked by terrorists, it would be in our interest to come to their defense.  That way, Jews as a group look strong, as opposed to looking like wimps. 

Here's another example for you guys to ponder. Back in the days of the old JDL, Rabbi Kahane and Chaim fought against affirmative actions in the New York City public schools and city colleges.  Now we all know how bolshevik the public schools are, and forget about colleges.  In other words, your average liberal Jew (many of whom probably attended deformed and conserved "temples") were getting screwed over in favor of less qualified minorities.  Nonetheless, Chaim and Rabbi Kahane never cherry-picked which Jews they would defend.  They fought on behalf of Jews as a group. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2010, 10:25:49 AM »
So you think that these Arabs were specifically out to defend the Holy Land from missionaries, Ron?

Your love of your fellow missionaries turns your arguments into an excellent reflection of your insanity.

I dont care why these Arabs killed the Nazi missioary. They killed a murderer of my people. Im rejoiced even more than I do when a Muslim Nazi dies because spiritual holocaust is worse than a physical one.    

Or maybe we should mourn the death of the pro-Israel, Jew-loving, peaceful Nazi PLO terrorists who were butchered by Hamas terrorists and defend the PLO just because Hamas terrorists thinks they are Zionist agents and because they would kill Jews as well.  
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 04:16:49 PM by Ron Ben Michael »