Author Topic: Two Jewish Women Viciously Stabbed By Arabs In Israel; One Dies  (Read 7712 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Two Jewish Women Viciously Stabbed By Arabs In Israel; One Dies
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2010, 09:36:26 PM »
Similarly, we would like to slam the door shut on missionaries because they do not belong in Israel.   They should be deported and not allowed in in the first place.  I agree though that these arab nazis were looking to murder Jews and for that reason they should be executed and cursed.   But I don't feel bad for what I feel is an evil person.   Of course, I'm only speaking for myself here.
Your comments are fine. I just don't think anybody should be making out the Muslim Nazis who murdered this woman out to be heroes. That's very dangerous. Even if someone hates missionaries, it's a wild stretch to think that these Muslims wouldn't also gladly kill Jews, or Christians who were not proselytizing.

Would you say the same about a Muslim killing a traitor?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2010, 09:45:29 PM »
I didn't alter any posts, and Lisa knows exactly what I wrote too, so nice try. But you didn't answer my question.  :P

Any attack on any Jew for being a Jew is my concern.  And I absolutely know what you wrote and Lisa's quote proves it.  She didn't make her statement out of thin air.  That doesn't even make any sense.  You are such a liar.  Trying to impune someone else's character to cover your own hateful thinking is pathetic, evil, and not going to get further commentary from me on this thread.

Asked and answered Jew hater

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2010, 09:47:41 PM »
I didn't alter any posts, and Lisa knows exactly what I wrote too, so nice try. But you didn't answer my question.  :P

Any attack on any Jew for being a Jew is my concern.  And I absolutely know what you wrote and Lisa's quote proves it.  She didn't make her statement out of thin air.  That doesn't even make any sense.  You are such a liar.  Trying to impune someone else's character to cover your own hateful thinking is pathetic, evil, and not going to get further commentary from me on this thread.

Asked and answered Jew hater

JTFE2,

I don't know how this thread re-started this fued. I was hoping that these things were behind us...

I would like this confrontation to end here. Just let it go, please...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2010, 09:48:28 PM »
JTFE: Find this post you "know" I made and then we'll talk.

Ron: What do you mean? If a Muslim murders anyone, he is still guilty of murder.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2010, 09:49:55 PM »

Every Jew should be armed at all times. Atrocities like this murder make that self evident.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2010, 10:09:13 PM »
Ok, so she was an evangelical missionary mistaken in her theology that Jews should be Christian.  She still loved Israel and supported Israel and hated Arabs and Muslims.  I don't think this is something I would celebrate.

Support for Israel does not include proselytizing to Israel.   It should be made clear to Christians that we do not want them doing that in Israel.  And we do not want to hear about their gospels.

Granted, I have less problem with these people than with Jews4J who do this or with so-called Christians who claim they are Jews (who believe in Jesus).    But I still think missionaries are evil and are trying to destroy the Jewish people.   If they get significant #'s of Jews to embrace their foreign religion, then there is no more Jewish people.   It's just as insidious as intermarriage, except worse in some ways.  But ultimately it kills off our people.

I agree with you. Chaim explained what this group really is and it upsets me that Israel allowed one of them to make Aliyah...I mean, come on!  It seems like they allow everybody but righteous Jews, like Chaim, into Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2010, 10:09:59 PM »
I do not wish them death but maybe they should stop trying to destroy the Jewish people with their anti-Jewish beliefs.

You don't think our murderers deserve death?

I really do think that it is wrong for them to be in Israel, and technically they may be guilty and deserve such a penalty...

Since JTF has the policy of working with Christians we should hold off on saying that these kinds of missionaries are deserving death.

You have to be strong in your own faith.  
When a J* Witness comes to my door...I slam it shut.

Similarly, we would like to slam the door shut on missionaries because they do not belong in Israel.   They should be deported and not allowed in in the first place.  I agree though that these arab nazis were looking to murder Jews and for that reason they should be executed and cursed.   But I don't feel bad for what I feel is an evil person.   Of course, I'm only speaking for myself here.
I don't disagree with you.
I don't have any experience with Christian missionaries.  Nor do I want to have.  
As for me, I don't think it is right to attempt to convert Jewish people to Christianity.
It is not what my faith tells me to do or how I was raised.
I think it's terrible if that is what those women were doing in Israel.

Still, on a human level, I can't see being 'happy' over a death at the hands of our enemies.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2010, 10:15:05 PM »
Similarly, we would like to slam the door shut on missionaries because they do not belong in Israel.   They should be deported and not allowed in in the first place.  I agree though that these arab nazis were looking to murder Jews and for that reason they should be executed and cursed.   But I don't feel bad for what I feel is an evil person.   Of course, I'm only speaking for myself here.
Your comments are fine. I just don't think anybody should be making out the Muslim Nazis who murdered this woman out to be heroes. That's very dangerous. Even if someone hates missionaries, it's a wild stretch to think that these Muslims wouldn't also gladly kill Jews, or Christians who were not proselytizing.

Would you say the same about a Muslim killing a traitor?

Ron, give an example of a traitor..How about this, if a Muslim killed Rabin or Ben-Gurion, two of the most self-hating traitor Jews..

As long as that Muslim who murdered those Jews gets killed too, I wouldn't be as happy.  

Have you heard this quote? "A man saw a skull floating picked it up and said, 'You have drowned because you drowned others.  But those who have drowned you will be drowned themselves.'"?

I think justice to evil Jews should be handled by Gd or a court of righteous Jews making that judgement.  If it happens in the hand of Muslim Nazis, it wouldn't make me happy unless that Muslim Nazi was executed or killed.  I would be happier if another Jew executed that "justice" but less happy compared to a court bringing that evil Jew to justice.  The Ultimate justice that would make me happiest is seeing Gd do His justice on that evil Jew...OR that evil Jew doing tshuva and becoming very righteous....that also would make me extremely happy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2010, 10:17:15 PM »
Fantastic quote:  "A man saw a skull floating picked it up and said, 'You have drowned because you drowned others.  But those who have drowned you will be drowned themselves.'"?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2010, 10:20:28 PM »
Fantastic quote:  "A man saw a skull floating picked it up and said, 'You have drowned because you drowned others.  But those who have drowned you will be drowned themselves.'"?

I think it is in a Mishna..one of the first chapters or one of the first verses.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2010, 10:23:48 PM »

I think it is in a Mishna..one of the first chapters or one of the first verses.

That is another quote from Pirkie Avot {Ethics/Wisdom of the Fathers}

This is Chapter 2 Mishnah 6

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/680285/jewish/Chapter-Two.htm

4. He would also say: Make that His will should be your will, so that He should make your will to be as His will. Nullify your will before His will, so that He should nullify the will of others before your will.

Hillel would say: Do not separate yourself from the community. Do not believe in yourself until the day you die. Do not judge your fellow until you have stood in his place. Do not say something that is not readily understood in the belief that it will ultimately be understood [or: Do not say something that ought not to be heard even in the strictest confidence, for ultimately it will be heard]. And do not say "When I free myself of my concerns, I will study,'' for perhaps you will never free yourself.

5. He would also say: A boor cannot be sin-fearing, an ignoramus cannot be pious, a bashful one cannot learn, a short-tempered person cannot teach, nor does anyone who does much business grow wise. In a place where there are no men, strive to be a man.

6. He also saw a skull floating upon the water. Said he to it: Because you drowned others, you were drowned; and those who drowned you, will themselves be drowned.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2010, 10:31:22 PM »

That is another quote from Pirkie Avot {Ethics/Wisdom of the Fathers}

This is Chapter 2 Mishnah 6

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/680285/jewish/Chapter-Two.htm

4. He would also say: Make that His will should be your will, so that He should make your will to be as His will. Nullify your will before His will, so that He should nullify the will of others before your will.

Hillel would say: Do not separate yourself from the community. Do not believe in yourself until the day you die. Do not judge your fellow until you have stood in his place. Do not say something that is not readily understood in the belief that it will ultimately be understood [or: Do not say something that ought not to be heard even in the strictest confidence, for ultimately it will be heard]. And do not say "When I free myself of my concerns, I will study,'' for perhaps you will never free yourself.

5. He would also say: A boor cannot be sin-fearing, an ignoramus cannot be pious, a bashful one cannot learn, a short-tempered person cannot teach, nor does anyone who does much business grow wise. In a place where there are no men, strive to be a man.

6. He also saw a skull floating upon the water. Said he to it: Because you drowned others, you were drowned; and those who drowned you, will themselves be drowned.

good stuff

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2010, 10:45:00 PM »
So, JTFE, care to explain how I am a "Jew hater"?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2010, 10:48:36 PM »
I'm taking Muman's advice and stearing clear of you for awhile.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2010, 10:49:24 PM »
You two should take Muman's wise advice, and maybe settle it in private message if you prefer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2010, 11:02:11 PM »
I didn't say anything at all to JTFE, just out of left field, he became his usual self.  ::)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2010, 12:42:24 AM »
I didn't say anything at all to JTFE, just out of left field, he became his usual self.  ::)

I just don't want to get involved.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2010, 04:44:57 AM »

I certainly do not support Christian missionaries.
But I don't understand why so many Jews are so afraid of them. To me, that attitude reflects personal insecurity and weakness. Strong and proud Jews will not be seduced. You don't develop people's strength and confidence by trying to cut them off from the rest of the world. On the contrary, they are strong and truly faithful only as long as they remain proud Jews while living in a free and open society that does not try to ban foreign influences.
Also, I don't agree that a Christian missionary is as bad as a Nazi. A Christian missionary will try to convince you to turn to Christianity by discussing with you. All you have to tell him/her is : thanks, but no, I'm not convinced by you, I am a proud Jew and I don't intend to convert to Christianity. A Nazi will not engage in a dialogue with you and stop if you ask him to. He will send you right away to a gas chamber.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2010, 07:05:44 AM »

I certainly do not support Christian missionaries.
But I don't understand why so many Jews are so afraid of them. To me, that attitude reflects personal insecurity and weakness. Strong and proud Jews will not be seduced. You don't develop people's strength and confidence by trying to cut them off from the rest of the world. On the contrary, they are strong and truly faithful only as long as they remain proud Jews while living in a free and open society that does not try to ban foreign influences.
Also, I don't agree that a Christian missionary is as bad as a Nazi. A Christian missionary will try to convince you to turn to Christianity by discussing with you. All you have to tell him/her is : thanks, but no, I'm not convinced by you, I am a proud Jew and I don't intend to convert to Christianity. A Nazi will not engage in a dialogue with you and stop if you ask him to. He will send you right away to a gas chamber.

I bet to differ because I dealt with this when I was in college.  In my last year the Intervarsity Christian Fellowship wanted to invite a "Messianic Jewish" "Rabbi" to come speak to our Hillel about Jesus and the Passover.  Some members of my retarded Hillel actually bought it and I was one of the outspoken people on my campus to be like, "What the hell, are you guys retarded?! This guy isn't even Jewish! It's a ploy!"  I wrote something in the opinion piece of the school paper about this group which quelled things up.  We then had a Jews for Judaism rabbi come and talk about missionaries and how they prey on VULNERABLE Jewish college students who don't know any better..and apparantly there were a lot of them on my campus...those reform Jews who were looking for spirituality because their parents didn't give it to them.  I realized at that point I didn't know didley squat about details of the Jewish bible and started up on my reading so none of those freaks try to pull anything off on me in front of other people.

I'm sorry, I don't have a love loss on missionaries who try to supercede Judaism.  The nice ones who say, "we love Israel and we will pray for you," I say, "I will pray for you too."  The Jews for Jesus groups or aggressive militant Christian missionaries, I shut the door on their faces in disgust.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2010, 08:39:43 AM »

This is really very troubling, thats why we are to pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.  Christians are being persecuted everywhere as well as Jews.   The time drawers nearer for the Messiah, the signs are coming at us very quickly.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2010, 05:07:28 PM »
You two should take Muman's wise advice, and maybe settle it in private message if you prefer.

It is clear who started this, please read DBF's post in which he calls a synagogue a "bath house."  Disgusting!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2010, 05:32:10 PM »

It is clear who started this, please read DBF's post in which he calls a synagogue a "bath house."  Disgusting!

actually, he was referring to a specific type of temple that accepted homosexual relationships if i recall correctly.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2010, 05:44:54 PM »

actually, he was referring to a specific type of temple that accepted homosexual relationships if i recall correctly.

He also argued with some other JTFers that this place deserved to be bombed.  I don't care what kind of synagogue it was.  Justifying an attack on any synagogue has no place on this forum.  Calling any synagogue a 'bathhouse' is so disgusting, that I can't believe anyone on a Jewish forum would tolerate such a massive act of chillul hashem!  If no one else finds this comparison grossly indecent, then so be it.  But I am not changing my view or what I know DGF wrote.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2010, 05:54:51 PM »

He also argued with some other JTFers that this place deserved to be bombed.  I don't care what kind of synagogue it was.  Justifying an attack on any synagogue has no place on this forum.  Calling any synagogue a 'bathhouse' is so disgusting, that I can't believe anyone on a Jewish forum would tolerate such a massive act of chillul hashem!  If no one else finds this comparison grossly indecent, then so be it.  But I am not changing my view or what I know DGF wrote.

JTFE2,

I hear what you are saying but I do not agree. If a 'congregation' calls a house of Idolatry a 'synagogue' that does not make it one... If there is homosexual dating or mingling going on inside this so-called synagogue then it may well deserve some punishment from Hashem..

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2010, 06:33:25 PM »

JTFE2,

I hear what you are saying but I do not agree. If a 'congregation' calls a house of Idolatry a 'synagogue' that does not make it one... If there is homosexual dating or mingling going on inside this so-called synagogue then it may well deserve some punishment from Hashem..

The issue is not "homosexual dating" going on there, it's that the synagogue's policy was a policy of openness to gays and lesbians - I don't know exactly what that consists of, but if that means promoting homosexual relations, then that's clearly deviant and should not call itself a synagogue (well, they don't, they call themselves a temple :) )   

Granted, calling the place a 'bathhouse' is ridiculous hyperbole...   But kind of humorous, I guess.