Author Topic: Let's bring this channel down!  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
Let's bring this channel down!
« on: December 29, 2010, 04:52:41 AM »
Please help by reporting just about everything on this Jew hating channel.

On the main channel page there are 2 links on the bottom to report the background images

Please flag the videos = "This video promotes hatred of Jews and incites violence and hatred against Jews!"

One could also flag copyright probs as these are taken seriously as well

http://www.youtube.com/user/JEWSSUXBABYDICKS

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Let's bring this channel down!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 05:23:04 AM »
Flagged.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 07:22:46 AM »
done go ro his mainpage and go to comments then click to those postersthey have worse flag them also
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 09:19:03 PM »
But, the videos are not HIS?? Sent to my YT friends for flagging
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 09:31:55 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 09:27:22 PM »
But, the videos are not HIS??

That's what I was thinking. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 09:34:39 PM »
Flagged.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 10:01:14 PM »
flagged him.. but i must say i'm a bit repulsed by the metziza custom...and i'm a practicing Jew. I personally would rather have a tube used for my babies, rather then a mohels mouth...kinda gross when u really think about it.. no?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 10:07:10 PM »
flagged him.. but i must say i'm a bit repulsed by the metziza custom...and i'm a practicing Jew. I personally would rather have a tube used for my babies, rather then a mohels mouth...kinda gross when u really think about it.. no?

Someone else made the same comment on that video!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 10:08:05 PM »

And there are those who are entirely against giving a baby a bris.... This is the next step of the antisemite...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 10:14:53 PM »

And there are those who are entirely against giving a baby a bris.... This is the next step of the antisemite...

well i'm certainly not against a bris chas ve shalom!  but theres been cases of babies contracting herpes and other diseases from the saliva contact with his wound.  i'm ceertainly all for brit mila's, but if theres a more hygenic method available then why not?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 11:56:24 PM »

Personally I agree.   Maybe people were less refined in the old days?   Or didn't worry about stuff like this (unlike dainty modern day "suburbanite" types)?   I don't know, but either way, I do know that using a tube is halachically acceptable also.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2010, 02:14:38 PM »
Done. I've reported his background image.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 05:11:56 PM »
And Yaacov implied that he is against circumcision how?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 05:40:51 PM »
And Yaacov implied that he is against circumcision how?

DBF,

I want to believe you are an intelligent human being, but facts seem to get in the way.

I never implied that he was against circumcision. I made a comment that some people are against circumcision and they are usually antisemites. Here in San Francisco one such person was lobbying to create a law which made circumcision illegal in the San Francisco bay area. Luckily this did not materialize.

Please read what I say, not what you think I say...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 05:48:34 PM »
The entire claim that mohels suck the blood out of young baby boys and give them herpes is a Nazi lie.

You know that.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 07:16:28 PM »
First of all, circumcision is understandable, however there is nothing in Torah that says a Rabbi is to use their mouth to perform the circumcision. I've never even heard of such a case and if I was a parent, I wouldn't allow it by any means.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 07:59:11 PM »
The only people who talk about this "custom" are Nazis.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 09:11:23 PM »
The entire claim that mohels suck the blood out of young baby boys and give them herpes is a Nazi lie.

You know that.

Uhh.   What?

Let's review the facts:    Some mohels do suck the blood from the wound afterwards.
There have been one or two cases in millions where the mohel actually did have herpes and the baby got it from the mohel.     Fact.

The odds certainly are not high, but IMO, even one or two cases are unnecessary if it is halachically permissible to use a tube anyway.   Because of the widespread diseases these days,  I would prefer to go with a mohel who uses a tube.   Plus I generally find it a little strange.

But you're right that non-Jews (or Jews for that matter) who make videos about "rabbi-conspiracy" to spread herpes are of course nazis
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 09:25:33 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 09:23:38 PM »
Uhh.   What?

Let's review the facts:    Some mohels do suck the blood from the wound afterwards.
There have been one or two cases in millions where the mohel actually did have herpes and the baby got it from the mohel.     Fact.

The odds certainly are not high, but IMO, even one or two cases are unnecessary if it is halachically permissible to use a tube anyway.   Because of the widespread diseases these days,  I would prefer to go with a mohel who uses a tube.   Plus I generally find it a little strange.
The only people I have ever heard making the oral-sucking claim are WN/Muslim Nazis. But even if it actually does exist, it has been confirmed that using a tube is completely valid. So why did somebody insinuate that opposing oral sucking of the foreskin blood is a slippery slope to anti-Semitic banning of circumcision?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2010, 09:28:14 PM »
Uhh.   What?

The odds certainly are not high, but IMO, even one or two cases are unnecessary if it is halachically permissible to use a tube anyway.   Because of the widespread diseases these days,  I would prefer to go with a mohel who uses a tube.   Plus I generally find it a little strange.
The only people I have ever heard making the oral-sucking claim are WN/Muslim Nazis.

No, it's called metzitzah b'peh.  It is for removing the blood from the wound. 

But even if it actually does exist, it has been confirmed that using a tube is completely valid. So why did somebody insinuate that opposing oral sucking of the foreskin blood is a slippery slope to anti-Semitic banning of circumcision?

Probably because of the antisemitic youtube video that was made on this subject which was the account in question brought up in this thread, until it was removed.    If you would have seen it, you would understand.  It was nazi propaganda.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 09:31:20 PM »
I know that it was Nazi propaganda, hence I said "the only people who talk about this are Nazis".

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 09:34:51 PM »
To clarify what I'm saying here, I prefer not to go this route because of the medical concerns and my own personal preference.   The tube is preferred IMO.   That said, it is an ancient custom, and I would not be "against" it for anyone else to do it, it's their choice.   The only way I would be against it and say others should not do it is if they had some kind of scientific evidence that it's unhealthy for the baby to have metzitzah b'peh vs a tube.    I don't think anyone has done any study on it or is doing any.     I would tend to think it is harmless just as the circumcision itself.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 09:40:26 PM »
To clarify what I'm saying here, I prefer not to go this route because of the medical concerns and my own personal preference.   The tube is preferred IMO.   That said, it is an ancient custom, and I would not be "against" it for anyone else to do it, it's their choice.   The only way I would be against it and say others should not do it is if they had some kind of scientific evidence that it's unhealthy for the baby to have metzitzah b'peh vs a tube.    I don't think anyone has done any study on it or is doing any.     I would tend to think it is harmless just as the circumcision itself.   
Yaacov Ben Yehuda said exactly what you said right here and Muman immediately replied with the implication that opposing the oral sucking in any way is a slippery slope to banning circumcision.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 11:19:47 PM »
Ok.  And?

I don't oppose it.  I tried to make that clear.

If someone opposes it, yes, they are probably antisemitic.  What business is it of theirs to oppose people doing that?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 11:22:29 PM »
He didn't say "I oppose circumcision", he said he would much prefer doing it the tube way.