Author Topic: Romney the only one that can beat obama  (Read 12149 times)

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Romney the only one that can beat obama
« on: January 07, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »
2012 Presidential Matchups
Election 2012: Obama 42%, Romney 42%

National GOP Poll: Romney 29%, Santorum 21%, Gingrich 16%

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney remains the most competitive Republican presidential contender as far as President Obama is concerned, with the two men running even again this week.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Obama and Romney each earning 42% of the vote.  Eight percent (8%) prefer some other candidate, and another eight percent (8%) are undecided. 

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Re: Romney the only one that can beat obama
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 04:18:47 PM »
Unfortunately we now live in a country that does not want a Reagan republican in office.
Santorum did not get re-elected in Pennsylvania because most of the people there said his views were too far to the right so if he can't win re-election in his own state how can he win a national election.
As the poll below shows:
Romney Still Viewed As Most Mainstream of Presidential Candidates.
Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney continues to be regarded by voters as closer to the political mainstream than other leading candidates running for the White House. Voters are evenly divided on whether President Obama, or former House Speaker Newt Gingrich are in the political mainstream but tend to see Texas Governor Rick Perry’s views as extreme.
Forty-eight percent (48%) see Romney’s views as mainstream. Only 23% think his views are extreme while 29% aren’t sure.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 08:41:33 PM »
Unfortunately we now live in a country that does not want a Reagan republican in office.
Santorum did not get re-elected in Pennsylvania because most of the people there said his views were too far to the right so if he can't win re-election in his own state how can he win a national election.
As the poll below shows:
Romney Still Viewed As Most Mainstream of Presidential Candidates.
Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney continues to be regarded by voters as closer to the political mainstream than other leading candidates running for the White House. Voters are evenly divided on whether President Obama, or former House Speaker Newt Gingrich are in the political mainstream but tend to see Texas Governor Rick Perry’s views as extreme.
Forty-eight percent (48%) see Romney’s views as mainstream. Only 23% think his views are extreme while 29% aren’t sure.

Get over man!

No one here is going to support Guy smillley since he sucks more than a vacuum cleaner unless he's running against a black muzzie.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 08:49:42 PM »
Get over man!

No one here is going to support Guy smillley since he sucks more than a vacuum cleaner unless he's running against a black muzzie.
Thats who he would be running against   :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 05:50:00 PM »
Well it looks like we have the next candidate for the jtfers to support, Jon Huntsman is now surging in the polls in New Hampshire.
So let me get the list straight:
Bachmann
Cain
Santorum
Huntsman?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 07:47:47 PM »
Well it looks like we have the next candidate for the jtfers to support, Jon Huntsman is now surging in the polls in New Hampshire.
So let me get the list straight:
Bachmann
Cain
Santorum
Huntsman?

I kind of like John Hunstman

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 06:15:06 PM »
Hurry jtfers Santorum is sinking in the polls in New Hampshire, get your new under dog.
It looks like Huntsman is the new guy for you to support.
I'm just wondering how you can support Romney after all the negative things most of you said?, I guess you really prefer obama over Romney.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 01:29:08 PM »
Who is Romney going to choose for his Vice President.
I believe it's going to be Romney/Christie, they would be unstoppable.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 04:48:00 PM »
I am signing off the forum for good this time,  I tried to give it another shot but a lot of people even some administrators are very nasty.
I came back on to see if the forum was serious about beating obama but everyone has these far out ideas that some under dog is going to win and they don't want to come to reality that Romney is the only one that is going to beat obama and we should be supporting him.
I think people on here want obama to win so they can cry about it, it gives them something to do and for some that's a way of life.
This is America and everyone that is an American citizen can not just vote for a candidate because of one issue.
Good luck with Cain, Bachmann, Santorum, Huntsmann or the next unelectable you choose.
Goodbye.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 08:59:18 PM »
I am signing off the forum for good this time,  I tried to give it another shot but a lot of people even some administrators are very nasty.
I came back on to see if the forum was serious about beating obama but everyone has these far out ideas that some under dog is going to win and they don't want to come to reality that Romney is the only one that is going to beat obama and we should be supporting him.
I think people on here want obama to win so they can cry about it, it gives them something to do and for some that's a way of life.
This is America and everyone that is an American citizen can not just vote for a candidate because of one issue.
Good luck with Cain, Bachmann, Santorum, Huntsmann or the next unelectable you choose.
Goodbye.

Well you can just leave if you want everyone to support a flip flopping Pislam appeasing Israel hating pig like Romney.  He is not the only one that can beat Obozo especially since the economy is in the crapper right now.  Overall we were very nice to you on the forum!!!

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 07:04:35 PM »
I'm making a cameo appearance here because I feel so good that Romney kicked butt.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 11:54:54 PM »
Goodbye again, my cameo appearance is over.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 12:49:51 AM »
I'm making a cameo appearance here because I feel so good that Romney kicked butt.

I hope he get's kicked in the butt by Gingrich

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 02:57:51 AM »

Alfred Hitchcock made many cameo appearances in his films... You might be on to something here  ;D
Psyco

Rope

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 11:04:48 PM »
Time to reban Johnson Brown

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 07:10:58 PM »

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 06:41:33 PM »
They have extended my stay, today I'm not doing a cameo appearance, I'm now guest starring.
GOOD EEEEEEEEEVENING.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 09:01:16 AM »
G_d forbid Santorum gets the nomination I think I will just sit this election out, We don't need one moron replacing another moron.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 11:38:14 AM »
Ann Coulter is provocative and offensive and wonderful at self-promotion. And if it weren't for all those attributes, she could very well claim a fourth: an effective surrogate for Mitt Romney.

The conservative best-selling author gave her usual speech at CPAC on Friday. Instead of calling John Edwards a "faggot" (like she did years ago), she declared that Bill Clinton saved the Constitution by repeatedly ejaculating on White House interns. It was a stupid laugh line really not worth repeating, save to point out how likely it is to overshadow the impassioned plea she made earlier in the speech to get the crowd to drop its revulsion of Romney.

"You know how [Democrats] are going to run against our candidate, because it is the only way that they run against any Republican: Call them dumb or stupid. And there is one presidential candidate we have right now who frustrates both of those. That is Mitt Romney," said Coulter. "You can't call him dumb. You can't call him crazy. You can call him square, and that seems to be what a lot of right-wingers don't like about him."

"You ask them, 'What is it?'" she went on. "'Well, he's kind of a Ken doll, sort of stiff.' I think we have had enough of hip. Hip has nearly wrecked the country. Let's try square for a while."

The crowd cheered wildly. This was a broad case for backing the former Massachusetts Governor. But even when the questions turned to the specifics, Coulter seemed well equipped to make the pro-Romney case.

How can he be entrusted to repeal President Obama's health care law when the one he passed in Massachusetts was so similar, someone asked.

"He has been clear and forceful on that from the beginning" that he wants full repeal, Coulter said. "If you can't believe that, you might as well speculate: What if Obama starts reading Milton Friedman and becomes a free marketer? Yeah, I guess it could happen."

Romney, she went on, had the "strongest position on illegal immigration," which she called the second-most important issue. From there, she pivoted to all the failed Tea Party candidates whom the party ran in Senate races in 2010. Newt Gingrich, she argued, was not more conservative than Romney. Moreover, it really wasn't the right election to mess around.

"This is the future of the country," said Coulter. "This is no time to be, 'Oh, try this.'"

These are effective points, delivered by someone who is truly part of the conservative movement.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 02:26:48 PM »
Ur-ban, yu-ban, ray-ban = a coffee drinking, [censored] wearing sunglasses.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 06:33:02 PM »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 06:51:46 PM »
You must be sort of old  :::D  I seem to remember a mayor of New York City going by that name  :laugh:

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2012, 10:52:52 PM »
If Santorum gets the nomination I would like to congratulate obama on his re-election.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 01:13:16 PM »
I am reading the book of Mormon so Romney better win the nomination.
It's very interesting and informative.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2012, 02:57:23 PM »
Can you stop making us laughing and just leave for good    :::D 8)
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!