Author Topic: Scotch is a Nazi  (Read 13540 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Scotch is a Nazi
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2007, 03:27:29 PM »
Bullcat, I normally like all of your posts but why do you hate Scotch so much, and why are you defending an inappropriate and over-the-top remark?

I have faced criticism when I have stepped over the line here--why shouldn't Sarah? I am not saying Sarah is a bad person, just that calling somebody a Nazi without a lot of evidence is not appropriate.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2007, 03:41:19 PM »
They were worthy of Execution for their Crimes: which many Nazis received, though NOT Nearly Enough [/u]!
So you are against German Nazis who murdered Jews?

This question is merely rhetorical.  And I believe I have already given the answer to that ! ;)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2007, 03:41:58 PM »
Ok folks, calm down. 

Sarah is not a trouble maker, and I am not banning her.  She's a nice girl.  She was only troubled by Scotch constantly saying "sieg" in his posts, and referring to "great white masters dominating inferior races" or something to that effect. 

Let me remind everyone here that JTF does not hate people simply for the color of their skin.  Chaim hates many blacks for their evil actions, and he believes that all people have free will, regardless of their race.  Therefore, they can either choose to be good or evil.  Chaim believes that many blacks and Third World peoples choose to be evil. 

Also, I don't think this is the place for photos of lynchings.  We are law abiding people here, and lynching is totally repulsive.  If someone has committe a capital crime, and is then found guilty by a jury of his peers, then I am for the death penalty.  But no lynchings. 

So everybody make nice, or I will lock this thread. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »
Bullcat, I normally like all of your posts but why do you hate Scotch so much, and why are you defending an inappropriate and over-the-top remark?

I have faced criticism when I have stepped over the line here--why shouldn't Sarah? I am not saying Sarah is a bad person, just that calling somebody a Nazi without a lot of evidence is not appropriate.

Ok chaimfan, the only place where i have called scotch that is on the topic name i will change it.

Scotch, read Lisa's comment it  represents the true "chairmans" views.

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2007, 03:56:39 PM »
Thank you Lisa for being the voice of reason and for cleary stating the views of JTF.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2007, 03:59:20 PM »
Sarah only said exactly what need to be said. The post with Lynchings was the final straw he has had some other winners as well. Sarah in no way went over any line. Nobody detests evil blacks more than I do but I would never advocate stringing anyone up. This is a country of laws and we need to be better then the evil  people we condemn. Scotch if you want to be an accepted member of JTF you need to realize that JTF can not align itself with KKK good old boys. I am really surprised with the level of story twisting trying to put this on Sarah.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2007, 04:28:49 PM »
Sarah only said exactly what need to be said. The post with Lynchings was the final straw he has had some other winners as well. Sarah in no way went over any line. Nobody detests evil blacks more than I do but I would never advocate stringing anyone up. This is a country of laws and we need to be better then the evil  people we condemn. Scotch if you want to be an accepted member of JTF you need to realize that JTF can not align itself with KKK good old boys. I am really surprised with the level of story twisting trying to put this on Sarah.

I was only attempting to eduMAcate the Sista on the Forum about the ways White American Men treated her people !

Then she was kind enough to show her TRUE Colours. ::)

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2007, 04:35:10 PM »
Hawk, she is not a Muslim anymore, and you can see that I let her know I was displeased with her flippantly calling somebody a Nazi.

Are you to tell me that I have a Recovering Muslim NAZI attacking me !

You learn something New everyday !
I advise you to remove what you have ... HASTILY !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2007, 04:35:33 PM »

Sorry C.F.  I don't have time right now...I'm in the middle of a big land deal... I'm purchasing property on the NorthFork of Long Island - from the BlackFoot Indian tribe for 50 Guineas  ;)
Please read over ScotcH's posts and get back to me...
For example ScotcH said

Re: 21 Ways To Be A Good Liberal
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 09:36:13 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
"Columbus is on the Santa Maria; the crew's Italian.  Columbus walk down the gang plank and waiting at the bottom is a middle-aged Indian.  Columbus knocks the Indian on his as- and sticks the Spanish flag in the ground; and out of the bushes comes a seventy-five year old squaw with a cleft head and an ax in her back, but the Indian starts to cry Cry because he knows he's going to be exploited.  Columbus puts his arm around the Indian, points to the crew and says, 'In exchange for your land I'll give you fifty Guineas.'  Cut to a shot of a get-out-of-here Mouse trap; tell them how much it costs, where you buy it and that's it."     
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 04:42:59 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2007, 04:39:55 PM »
You have until 17:00 !

Can you figure that one out ?  :P
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Imerica

« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2007, 04:57:08 PM »
I'm glad you guys find HUMOR in Satirizing Me !

I however believe WE have Higher Missions which need Tending to ! 8)
And they certainly dont' include tearing down people who have done no wrong to us.

People of JTF... I actually saw a commercial / infomercial where Christians are helping Jews escape Russia. If I had $350 right now, I'd help to free a Jewish person from the madness going on in Russia (Former Soviet Union). I hate seeing anyone in dire straits especially when there is something we can all do.

Scotch, you're not helping the cause at all. You're useless and uninformed.

Imerica, I can't believe this! Are you a proud JTFer now?  :D
No, I'm no JTF'er by any stretch of the imagination. lol I'm someone who is moved to help people who need it. It broke my heart to see what I saw in that commercial; its just a shame that it only comes on at 2 am when most of our country is asleep. Why not show it during the day like the "Save the Children" commercials?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2007, 05:09:18 PM »

Go scratch ...ScotcH

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2007, 05:09:55 PM »

Go scratch ...ScotcH
lol
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2007, 05:10:15 PM »
well all i am saying is a muslim accusing somone of nazism is trouble making and uncalled for.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2007, 05:14:57 PM »
well all i am saying is a muslim accusing somone of nazism is trouble making and uncalled for.
She isnt muslim .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2007, 05:15:50 PM »
She did nothing of the sort you better get your facts straight before you make accusations.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2007, 05:17:58 PM »
I've met my fair share of ex-muslims from Yahoo! chatrooms. Almost all of them have subscribed to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and other anti-semetic propaganda. Once you are a muslim it warps your mind as Mazurta said here on these forums. Islam causes unintelligence and is a disease. I am very weary of these who claim to be ex-muslim.

nothing of the sort

Scotch is a Nazi

Imerica

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2007, 05:18:30 PM »
I have a feeling that some of you NOT ALL OF YOU but some have a problem understanding that when someone isn't a muslim anymore, THEY ARE NO LONGER A MUSLIM! (If that was the case with Sarah...because I wasn't here when she first came here). Chaim is no longer in jail, should I or anyone else who dosen't agree with him call him a criminal all his life because of something he did when I was in 4th grade? Sure, I bring it up in his videos when he talks about Obama being muslim and going to a Madrassa when he was 6 years old but there is no need to keep calling him a Muslim if he wasn't that deep into the religion in the first place... his mom and dad separated, I believe so he was raised by his mom who definately wasn't a Muslim. At any rate...this was in his past..not in his present. Just like Sarah's past (and she's 15 years old by the way and wise for her age) is her past.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2007, 05:24:23 PM »
I've met my fair share of ex-muslims from Yahoo! chatrooms. Almost all of them have subscribed to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and other anti-semetic propaganda. Once you are a muslim it warps your mind as Mazurta said here on these forums. Islam causes unintelligence and is a disease. I am very weary of these who claim to be ex-muslim.

nothing of the sort

Scotch is a Nazi

I am weary of those who use Nazi terms and phrases.

Imerica

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2007, 05:24:40 PM »

nothing of the sort

Scotch is a Nazi
You and Scotch need to deal in reality. You dont' know what sort of person Sarah is because you don't know her. But it dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Sarah is harmless, whether she was Muslim or not. Its people like you and Scotch that we have to watch out for, which is not unlike the attitude that some evil "so-called" muslims carry. "The way I think is the only way to think therefore you are wrong and insignificant and must be dealt with." Pft, whatever.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2007, 05:40:46 PM »
SARAH IS AN ISLAMIC THREAT TO THE "GREAT WHITE WEST" !

A Recovering Muslim NAZI is still an INFESTED NAZI

You have been your ISLAMIC Bed now roll over in your filthy MUSLIM Pigsty !   :-X
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2007, 05:45:53 PM »

You have been your ISLAMIC Bed now roll over in your filthy MUSLIM Pigsty !   :-X

Eat the pigsty.

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2007, 05:50:04 PM »

Are you for real? I'm starting to think this is a put on. If you are serious, may G-d help you. I'll stay out of these rants from now on.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2007, 05:50:36 PM »
ScotcH is banned and this thread is locked. Attacking posters is completely inappropriate and against the rules.

Furthermore, garbage like this is distracting us from the mail goal. We need to be concentrating on making JTF a mass movement.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim