Author Topic: Inspiring Music?  (Read 63261 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Inspiring Music?
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2013, 08:16:08 PM »

Sorry for the Jesus reference.

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2013, 08:26:29 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2013, 08:38:50 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2013, 08:52:28 PM »

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2013, 11:12:00 AM »
Listening to this now

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2013, 06:21:37 PM »
I was inspired to hear about a song called

f**k palestine by Bleach Battalion.

Where can I buy it?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2013, 07:03:23 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2013, 07:08:26 PM »
^ He amazing! I think someone posted some of his other videos.
I was inspired to hear about a song called

f**k palestine by Bleach Battalion.

Where can I buy it?
I tried finding this song, but no luck.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2013, 10:04:26 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2013, 07:12:02 PM »
A little bit of Waylon, and some beautiful symbols of American freedom.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2013, 08:43:39 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2013, 10:45:05 PM »
For Yotin.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2013, 12:33:55 AM »
Hashem  - G-d - Magnification

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2013, 12:42:05 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #139 on: September 24, 2013, 12:51:42 AM »
Trevor Rabin was not my favorite Yes guitarist, but in this video he shreds:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2013, 12:59:11 AM »
One Mo from Yes, how about 'Lift Me Up!' for an inspiring tune...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #141 on: September 24, 2013, 01:37:46 PM »
Great remix of one of the best songs from MLP:FiM

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2013, 06:58:12 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2013, 12:23:54 AM »
I already posted this video in the Torah section under Sukkot Videos... But Kohelet (Ecclesiasties) is such an interesting topic for me, and I just posted some material with a quote from this indescribable book, I just had to share it here...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2013, 12:50:10 AM »
New 'Jewish' music in the style of the great Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach, Breslov and Lubavitch (Chabad) Niggunim...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/172543#.UlI8_YaJDx0

During a recent trip to Vienna, Austria by Chaim Gold, a 27-year-old musician from Jerusalem, a new music video was produced on his brand new hit song Veahavatcha.

In the video, Gold is a tourist in Vienna traveling to various locations as he sings to fellow Jews he meets along the way.

“My musical inspirations," says Chaim, "derive from a combination of Breslev, Chabad, and Carlebach music.”

Gold, who is a well-known vocalist in the Israeli Jewish music scene, is currently working on his debut album with original songs written and composed by him. His goal is to create a new genre in Jewish music that will talk to both teens and adults alike.

"Vea-ha-vatcha" was composed by Chaim Gold, produced by Zafrir Yifrach. Music video by Danny Finkelman.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2013, 02:14:20 AM »
Nice and relaxing:

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2013, 09:54:36 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2013, 02:08:01 AM »
Maybe some of you would like to relax a little, I know I want to... It's been a long day and I just want to unwind a little. For me this means the Grateful Dead.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2013, 03:31:40 AM »

I checked it out. Unfortunately this artist named his guitar— "Ha-Shem" which is like saying his guitar is God. Probably an innocent mistake but still it doesn't sound right for Hebrew speakers.

http://www.estebanantonio-hashem.com/bio

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2013, 08:07:42 AM »
I checked it out. Unfortunately this artist named his guitar— "Ha-Shem" which is like saying his guitar is God. Probably an innocent mistake but still it doesn't sound right for Hebrew speakers.

http://www.estebanantonio-hashem.com/bio

Perhaps music is one of the ways that G-d speaks to the heart.