Author Topic: New pope is pro-Israel :)  (Read 6787 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
New pope is pro-Israel :)
« on: March 13, 2013, 06:30:47 PM »
And he even celebrated Hannakah and danced with the Jews of Argentina

http://www.israelunseen.com/new-pope-jorge-bergoglio-celebrated-hannukah-as-cardinal-of-buenos-aires/
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: New pope is pro-Israel :)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 06:52:53 PM »
I must say it doesnt realy bother me if the pope is pro-Israel or not. I don't give a thing about the pope.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 06:57:11 PM »
Is he jewish?
Some people in south america are jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 10:04:48 PM »
He's Italian. So they got the first South American Pope but the Italians got their Pope back too.

It's funny though how you have "Hispanics" say how he is one of them. He's not from the natives (Mestizos or Amerindians) and he's not even Spanish. Argentina is just like the Unied States in that it has many European immigrants, such as Jews and Italians in addition to more ethnic white Spaniards than other parts of Latin America.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 10:31:39 PM »

It's funny though how you have "Hispanics" say how he is one of them. He's not from the natives (Mestizos or Amerindians) and he's not even Spanish. Argentina is just like the Unied States in that it has many European immigrants, such as Jews and Italians in addition to more ethnic white Spaniards than other parts of Latin America.

I also find this pretty funny. Argentina is in fact more white than the USA!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina

Instead of having illegal Mexicans, they have illegal Bolivians running across their border.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 11:21:46 PM »
I also find this pretty funny. Argentina is in fact more white than the USA!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina

Instead of having illegal Mexicans, they have illegal Bolivians running across their border.

It's true that large amounts of South America are very white, when I traveled down there, I saw lots of Argentinians, and brazilians who were white.

Argentinians are made up of large italian, Spanish, German and Jewish immigrants.

Uruguay is almost completely white

Chile is predominant white with many mestizos and unfortunately 500,000 fakeistinians.

The more north you go to around Bolivia there are more mestizos although mestizos exist in pretty much all of South America to a degree and some castizos. Even in the US in the southeast and parts of the south, we have a lot of whites who mixed with native Americans and it shows in the features. Most people would assume they are Mexican by appearance.

Coastal nations are more mixed, large amounts of whites, blacks, mestizos, spaniards, etc. for the most part there is a huge white population in South America.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 12:55:18 AM »
I've actually noticed that when seeing any American who says they are part American Indian, it doesn't show and they look completely white.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 04:59:08 AM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 05:42:58 AM »
It's those "pure" whites who have tormented Latin America ever since the conquistadors. Most of the dictators in Latin America are ethic whites and practically all of them are culturally white even if they have some Amerindian blood.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2013, 05:48:44 AM »
He's Italian. So they got the first South American Pope but the Italians got their Pope back too.

See.  It worked out for everyone.  :whew:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 06:41:01 AM »
That guy who is supposed to be African he's just fooling himself.The Pope has a nice grandfatherly face.It says Christians  and Jews no qurananimals  :laugh: i didn't expect there would be.  QURANANIMAL MENEM was extremely corrupt
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 07:34:34 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 03:29:39 PM »
He remained mute when Argentina passed gay rights laws.

On a personal note, i dont think a Pope is required to lead the clergy or the people, even as per bible. Its just a man made custom.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 04:05:59 PM »
He remained mute when Argentina passed gay rights laws.

On a personal note, i dont think a Pope is required to lead the clergy or the people, even as per bible. Its just a man made custom.

Hehe Hindu Zionist I see u arguing with quranimals on like every YouTube video on the net.

Anyway I beg to differ with u that he remained mute. In fact he was so vocal that the president of Argentina called him a bigot
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2013, 08:04:23 PM »
Pope Frances Bergoglio is also a Jesuit priest. Some of the Jesuits helped rescue Jews during the Holocaust. He seems to be a humble man who is for all human rights.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 08:06:35 PM »
Real mixed feelings about Argentina here. On the one hand, it is a predominantly white, largely First World bastion in a third-world sea, very similar to what South Africa once was.

On the other hand, Argentina has a long and extremely nasty history of Jew-hatred on the left, right, and everywhere in between.  :o >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 08:08:53 PM »
That guy who is supposed to be African he's just fooling himself.The Pope has a nice grandfatherly face.It says Christians  and Jews no qurananimals  :laugh: i didn't expect there would be.  QURANANIMAL MENEM was extremely corrupt
Menem was a savage Nazi beast like most Argentine leaders.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 08:32:09 PM »
I like some things that media says about him, for example, he aids poor and lives a humble life.
Believe it or not but Italians are only people protecting our holy monasteries in Kosovo right now. Anyhow, we are going to see if this pope is murderer of Serb children like Paul was and many before him.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 10:09:12 PM »
It's those "pure" whites who have tormented Latin America ever since the conquistadors. Most of the dictators in Latin America are ethic whites and practically all of them are culturally white even if they have some Amerindian blood.

Dont worry, Zel.. the 'pure' whites here, especially are dying, left and right at the hands of illegal meztizos
Nobody cares about white people or Jews in America.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 10:45:58 PM »
Dont worry, Zel.. the 'pure' whites here, especially are dying, left and right at the hands of illegal meztizos
Nobody cares about white people or Jews in America.
I think you are missing the point. Zelhar is not anti-white. He is saying that just because someone is white, it does not mean that they are righteous or pro-Israel.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 03:51:23 AM »
I think you are missing the point. Zelhar is not anti-white. He is saying that just because someone is white, it does not mean that they are righteous or pro-Israel.
Yes that's right, thanks.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 01:37:07 PM »
The new pope has a large heart and better vision than the earlier popes.

But it will be sad to know if he is admirer of the Jesuits of few centuries back who behaved much like the taliban.

The infamous Portuguese inquisition of Indian state of Goa, saw inhumane atrocities perpetuated in the name of Catholic Church.

The inquisitor's first act was to forbid any open practice of the Hindu faith on pain of death. Sephardic Jews living in Goa, many of whom had fled the Iberian Peninsula to escape the excesses of the Spanish Inquisition to begin with, were also persecuted.[21] Seventy-one autos da fe were recorded. In the first few years alone, over 4000 people were arrested.[21] In the first hundred years, the Inquisition burnt at stake 57 alive and 64 in effigy, 105 of them being men and 16 women. Others sentenced to various punishments totalled 4,046, out of whom 3,034 were men and 1,012 were women.[22] According to the Chronista de Tissuary (Chronicles of Tiswadi), the last auto da fe was held in Goa on 7 February 1773.[22]

According to Indo-Portuguese historian Teotonio R. de Souza, grave abuse was practised in Goa in the form of 'mass baptism' and what went before it. The practice was begun by the Jesuits and was later initiated by the Franciscans also. The Jesuits staged an annual mass baptism on the Feast of the Conversion of St. Paul (25 January), and in order to secure as many neophytes as possible, a few days before the ceremony the Jesuits would go through the streets of the Hindu quarter in pairs, accompanied by their Negro slaves, whom they would urge to seize the Hindus. When the blacks caught up a fugitive, they would smear his lips with a piece of beef, making him an 'untouchable' among his people. Conversion to Christianity was then his only option.

According to the historian, "the screams of agony of the victims (men, women, and children) could be heard in the streets, in the stillness of the night, as they were brutally interrogated, flogged, and slowly dismembered in front of their relatives.""Eyelids were sliced off and extremities were amputated carefully, a person could remain conscious even though the only thing that remained was his torso and head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konkani_people

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 02:56:25 PM »
Portuguese inquisitors were ultimately driven out of Goa, but in relatively much peaceful way unfortunately.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013, 05:51:48 PM »
Not to diminish anything here, but if a hippopotamus became the pope, I wouldn't really notice nor care..Just sayin...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013, 06:15:10 PM »
Not to diminish anything here, but if a hippopotamus became the pope, I wouldn't really notice nor care..Just sayin...

When they were choosing the last pope (Benedict) around 2004 I got a new cat... That cat is named 'Popey' to this day...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14