Author Topic: New pope is pro-Israel :)  (Read 6831 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: New pope is pro-Israel :)
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2013, 11:21:47 PM »
The Pope is something we should watch... if he is an anti Semite, he can lead many others to follow. Then we have another Holocaust on our hands, don't fall asleep!

I hate to be a jerk... but Jews constantly try to say there is nothing to worry about!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2013, 04:14:41 AM »
The Pope is something we should watch... if he is an anti Semite, he can lead many others to follow. Then we have another Holocaust on our hands, don't fall asleep!

I hate to be a jerk... but Jews constantly try to say there is nothing to worry about!

No. Jews worry about what the Gentiles think when we defend ourselves. My response is, "forget the non Jews when it comes down to defending ourselves."  Therefore we have nothing to worry about whomever the pope or new prime minister of such and such is. Gd will judge the people who elected them based on how they treat Israel.

Gd is King of the world. Not the pope and not prime ministers A B C OR D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2013, 04:18:21 AM »
I do believe that God will always protect the Jewish people from annihilation. However that doesn't mean there won't be really bad times to go through for Jews and other people. Evil does exist in this world until God wills to finally vanquish it once and for all.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2013, 06:53:18 AM »
No. Jews worry about what the Gentiles think when we defend ourselves. My response is, "forget the non Jews when it comes down to defending ourselves."  Therefore we have nothing to worry about whomever the pope or new prime minister of such and such is. Gd will judge the people who elected them based on how they treat Israel.

Gd is King of the world. Not the pope and not prime ministers A B C OR D

Have mercy.... I'm glad you finally said it :dance: Words like that coming from a gentile here on the forum for the most part would really fall on deaf Jewish ears... People are getting so wound up in all this prophecy nonsense that they forget that for the most part people control a good part of what happens in the world not a so called anti-Christ... What happened to free will and man's ability to change the world for the better? As for the pope he is a human like anyone else... In a short time we have seen two grow old and become frail just like anyone else... They are only a figure head and spiritual leader of the and church despite all the hype most Roman Catholics do not follow every word that comes out of his mouth... There is a lot less world wide political control in his hands than many people give him credit for.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2013, 11:44:14 AM »
Now it can be understood how the most of the world was sleeping on some pretext or the other before WWII when mussolini came to the power.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:05:07 PM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2013, 05:33:41 PM »
Ah, you went back a few posts to pick that one out after we had dropped it. 
No one is laughing as in "hahaha, he's Argentinean"  o_O. It's the situation that he is as hispanic as Alberto Fujimori and yet he is "one of us" to some Latin Americans. It's not just me saying it, it's all the comments by many other people: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/new-pope-article-1.1287399 That is why some people in the media are having a hard time saying straight out "the first Hispanic pope" and others (Hispanic media) are hailing the "first hispanic pope". Some are uncomfortable saying it, others are saying it. Just an observation.

I am sorry that it bothers you :( Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I had already dropped this one.

I heard people say that "in the past there was a Pope of color" and they want it again. That's a lie. I saw on Wikipedia that some white Pope from North Africa is  considered by some to be the "first black Pope" but his picture on the article depicts him as being white. I guess the AA blacks don't know that not all of Africa is black. They think they can hijack the whole continent. Africa originally refered to a white tribe in North Africa. The Romans knew North Africa which was white. Only later did blacks in Sub-Saharan Africa begin to be called Africans.

All the Popes were white. The current Pope is the first not to be born in Europe since ancient times but the Non-European ones were from other white places (Pre-Muslim Middle East and North Africa). Those places were part of the Roman Empire and were mostly Catholic before the split between the Eastern and Western churches.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 06:30:14 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2013, 05:36:21 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_(Roman_province)

Here's a white African Church Father. I guess there are white Hippos from Africa after all. ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_of_Hippo

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2013, 08:32:22 PM »
This thread be mad tired