Author Topic: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?  (Read 24876 times)

Erica

Re: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2007, 03:30:36 PM »
Yes, I'm going to be an English teacher... Homophones are my weakness as you can see..

Yes, I can see.

In other words, you have a problem spelling words that sound alike.

I thought English teachers were supposed to be able to differentiate between and correctly spell such words.

I'd like my 'sun' 'two' 'bee' 'taut' 'buy' people who can correctly spell words that sound like others, but actually mean something entirely else.

Without acception, but I guess thats two much too axe four.

"As for the religion, like I said, I'm not invested in learning about it".... "I'm not ignorant"

Of course you're ignorant.

You're not only ignorant, you choose to remain ignorant by not 'investing' in learning about a topic you've chosen to discuss in this forum. 

Then you cast negative aspersions on others who actually are knowledgeable by calling them ignorant and hateful, while ascribing the trait of positivity to yourself.

The great Rav Kahane made a very true observation. He used to say "They're not only ignorant, they're arrogant."

He was so right.

Arrogant people assume they're right all of the time... I guess that could count for a great number of the people here. No one [eta... too general] there are some people here who never admit when they're wrong or even correct each other when they've spelled a word wrong or used incorrect sentence structure... That's arrogance to me.

First of all Muck, my being here in the first place wasn't about talking about Islam at all. I was asked from the very beginning what I thought about it and I told every last one of you what I thought about it. Apparently you don't want that, you want my response to be "duh, you're right, I'm black". Whatever. At least I have no problem admitting when I'm ahead of myself and apologizing for mistakes I make here.

And before I become  an English teacher, I'm pretty sure I'll have accept and except's contexts straight. At least I'm not exhibiting myself the way some of you do; typing in ebonics in an effort to 'piss the black girl off'. But like I said before, while you're correcting my spelling, why don't you correct the mispellings and incorrect sentence structures of those people here who are as imperfect as I am. huh?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 03:32:33 PM by Erica »

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2007, 03:36:50 PM »
mullah Erica needs an immedient ban!

Erica

« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2007, 03:41:19 PM »
Because don't agree with some of the posters here? Because I'm fed up with being insulted and watching other people being passed over for their imperfections? ::) Somebody please stop the tears from flowing! ...I'm simply nothing without JTF!!! ::) (marked sarcasm).

newman

« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2007, 03:41:56 PM »

No.......she's fun.

I love it when she gets mad. She texts like a black chick in the movies.

Erica

« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2007, 03:50:17 PM »

No.......she's fun.

Actually YOU text like a black chick in the movies. You've never read a post where I've typed anythig in ebonics to explain something to you... How could you speak about how hip hop culture should stop speaking in ebonics and then turn around and use the same vernacular to express yourself, however smarmy that may be? If you dont' like ebonics, don't use it.

newman

« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2007, 03:54:25 PM »

No.......she's fun.

Actually YOU text like a black chick in the movies. You've never read a post where I've typed anythig in ebonics to explain something to you... How could you speak about how hip hop culture should stop speaking in ebonics and then turn around and use the same vernacular to express yourself, however smarmy that may be? If you dont' like ebonics, don't use it.

But rappin' wid a sista make me feel all hip n funky, knowwumsayin'?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2007, 04:04:28 PM »
And before I become  an English teacher, I'm pretty sure I'll have accept and except's contexts straight. At least I'm not exhibiting myself the way some of you do; typing in ebonics in an effort to 'piss the black girl off'. But like I said before, while you're correcting my spelling, why don't you correct the mispellings and incorrect sentence structures of those people here who are as imperfect as I am. huh?

Why Erica, I thought you'd appreciate me pointing out your spelling error.
Touchy, touchy.

I have pointed out other spelling errors made by posters when I've noticed them in the past.

I just thought it was more important in your case because you've mentioned a desire to be a teacher.

A simple 'thank you, Muck' would have sufficed.

Honestly Erica, I wouldn't worry about being able to spell words like 'exceptions' and 'soothsayer' correctly in your quest to become a teacher.

People who can't read or write attend Harvard.

We're living in a society and culture now where standards are so low that they're virtually nonexistent or meaningless.

It would be unfair to prevent you from being an English teacher just because you have difficulty spelling.

Erica

« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2007, 04:06:20 PM »

No.......she's fun.

But rappin' wid a sista make me feel all hip n funky, knowwumsayin'?
I'm not your sister. No matter how much ebonics you use, you'll always be that person on the outside looking in.  You think you have your finger on the pulse of what's happening socially in the black community, but what you really have is a superiority complex.  You'll always be a negative influence on society as we know it...no better than evil blacks at all.

newman

« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2007, 04:07:43 PM »
It's 'racism' to disqualify any black from anything for any reason......even test scores, experience or formal qualifications.

Erica

« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2007, 04:11:27 PM »
And before I become an English teacher, I'm pretty sure I'll have accept and except's contexts straight. At least I'm not exhibiting myself the way some of you do; typing in ebonics in an effort to 'piss the black girl off'. But like I said before, while you're correcting my spelling, why don't you correct the misspellings and incorrect sentence structures of those people here who are as imperfect as I am. huh?

Why Erica, I thought you'd appreciate me pointing out your spelling error.
Touchy, touchy.

I have pointed out other spelling errors made by posters when I've noticed them in the past.

I just thought it was more important in your case because you've mentioned a desire to be a teacher.

A simple 'thank you, Muck' would have sufficed.

Honestly Erica, I wouldn't worry about being able to spell words like 'exceptions' and 'soothsayer' correctly in your quest to become a teacher.

People who can't read or write attend Harvard.

We're living in a society and culture now where standards are so low that they're virtually nonexistent or meaningless.

It would be unfair to prevent you from being an English teacher just because you have difficulty spelling.
I had no problem with you pointing out my spelling error, just do the same for everyone else who spells incorrectly and stop singling me out simply because I disagree with you. I'm tired of saying "I'm sorry for this..." or "My bad for that..." because in the end it means nothing to you guys. NOTHING AT ALL. I even told you that those words are my enemy (basically) and you still bashed me on them. I can't win for losing.

You had the unmitigated nerve to call me ignorant before pointing out that I'd spelled the word incorrectly (or used the wrong word) It wasn't a spelling error, but a context error (just thought I'd point that out). The day you respect me enough not to call me names like ignorant when I make a grammatical error, and then correct me, will be the day that I simply say "Thank you, Muck. I wish I'd caught that earlier. :) "
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 04:16:17 PM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2007, 04:14:34 PM »
It's 'racism' to disqualify any black from anything for any reason......even test scores, experience or formal qualifications.
Its discriminatory to disqualify a black person from anything because of their color. Its NOT racism to disqualify a black person from anything because of cheating or what have you. Explain the 'experience or formal' aspect of your post, please.

newman

« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2007, 04:23:26 PM »
Its discriminatory to disqualify a black person from anything because of their color. Its NOT racism to disqualify a black person from anything because of cheating or what have you. Explain the 'experience or formal' aspect of your post, please.

I mean when blacks can't enter a particular occupation like Police, Fire Dept, Teaching etc in sufficient numbers because too few can qualify, the affirmative action crowd say it's 'racist' and order the employer to lower the selection standards.

Erica

« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2007, 04:28:46 PM »

I mean when blacks can't enter a particular occupation like Police, Fire Dept, Teaching etc in sufficient numbers because too few can qualify, the affirmative action crowd say it's 'racist' and order the employer to lower the selection standards.
Newman, why do you worry about such things? Are you looking to become a fireman or a teacher for that matter? I know just as well as you do that AA is overrated and there are some blacks who take the service and abuse it until there is no rhyme or reason to have it in the first place. That's why I don't claim anything by affirmative action. Everything I have, I've worked for...I didn't have to rely on the NAACP for anything in my lfe. And even now, there is nothing I can't do because there is nothing and NO ONE holding me back. While I think that the program needs to be kinked  altogether, I don't concern myself with AA at all. It isn't benefitting me now, and hasn't benefitted me in the past.

newman

« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2007, 04:32:57 PM »

Newman, why do you worry about such things? Are you looking to become a fireman or a teacher for that matter? I know just as well as you do that AA is overrated and there are some blacks who take the service and abuse it until there is no rhyme or reason to have it in the first place. That's why I don't claim anything by affirmative action. Everything I have, I've worked for...I didn't have to rely on the NAACP for anything in my lfe. And even now, there is nothing I can't do because there is nothing and NO ONE holding me back. While I think that the program needs to be kinked  altogether, I don't concern myself with AA at all. It isn't benefitting me now, and hasn't benefitted me in the past.

You're driving me nuts.

There are 40,000,000 blacks in the USA! Why do you assume that comments about blacks-in-general are about YOU, specifically?

Erica

« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2007, 04:38:26 PM »

You're driving me nuts.

There are 40,000,000 blacks in the USA! Why do you assume that comments about blacks-in-general are about YOU, specifically?

Right now, I am the only black person in this forum and you are complaining to me about different things happening in the black community. I take these things personally because its not like you're speaking AROUND me, you're speaking to me about these things. The same thing with Ask The Ape. That subject wasn't thought of until a moderator mentioned to the forum that I'd pulled the JTF rebuttal videos to post my own "Ask A Black Person" videos. I was talked about like trash but everyone still asked "why do you think JB or anyone was referring to you?" Why is everything about you?" It is what it is.

newman

« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2007, 04:45:21 PM »

Right now, I am the only black person in this forum and you are complaining to me about different things happening in the black community. I take these things personally because its not like you're speaking AROUND me, you're speaking to me about these things. The same thing with Ask The Ape. That subject wasn't thought of until a moderator mentioned to the forum that I'd pulled the JTF rebuttal videos to post my own "Ask A Black Person" videos. I was talked about like trash but everyone still asked "why do you think JB or anyone was referring to you?" Why is everything about you?" It is what it is.

Baloney!

If a bunch of Aussies were in the news for being hooligans at the Munich beer festival and posters were discussing it, I wouldn't jump up and down and respond with "I don't do that". I'd never be so full of myself that I'd ASSUME every comment about an Aussie or a white was about ME.

Erica

« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2007, 05:04:23 PM »

Baloney!

If a bunch of Aussies were in the news for being hooligans at the Munich beer festival and posters were discussing it, I wouldn't jump up and down and respond with "I don't do that". I'd never be so full of myself that I'd ASSUME every comment about an Aussie or a white was about ME.
Because you're biased in this and every discussion.

When I entered this site, my every move was recorded..even before I got here! WHen I removed my JTF rebuttal videos to post my own "Ask A BLack Person" videos , someone posted it. Then Johnson Brown said "Ask A Black Person?" When did Apes and Monkeys start talking? Lets just ask THIS ape....
I'm not making an assumption, newman... the thread wasn't about some other black person making videos it was about me.

As far as your bash, you never specified that you were talking about anyone but me because your question was "Ask Erica what suburb she's moving in in 4 years so that JTFers can be on the look out for low property values"... (not a direct quote but paraphrased).

When you say YOU people, you include "me" , when you say "YOUR TRIBESMEN", you include me, "When you say "YOUR brothers and sisters"... You include me. Why can't you see that?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2007, 05:10:42 PM »
You had the unmitigated nerve to call me ignorant before pointing out that I'd spelled the word incorrectly (or used the wrong word) It wasn't a spelling error, but a context error (just thought I'd point that out). The day you respect me enough not to call me names like ignorant when I make a grammatical error, and then correct me, will be the day that I simply say "Thank you, Muck. I wish I'd caught that earlier.  "

Erica, it's not unmitigated nerve to call you ignorant. It's a factual, accurate observation.

Your reading comprehension skills also leave something to be desired.

My calling you ignorant was in reference to you admitting that you know little about Islam (you're not 'invested' in learning about it), but being critical of those who denounce Islam.

Your inability to differentiate between 'accept' and 'except' is merely another example of your ignorance.

Your posts indicated you can't determine whether Islam is a religion of peace or not. You also have indicated that since you're not a Muslim you can't accurately determine whether Islam is a religion of peace or not.

Not knowing about Islam makes you ignorant.

Being unable to decide whether Islam is peaceful or not despite the never ending terrorist atrocities, mayhem, and murder perpetrated by Muslims in the name of Islam, doesn't mean you're ignorant.

No, that wouldn't be ignorance.

Ignoring the overwhelming evidence that Islam is not a religion of peace, and feeling you can't make a judgement about Islam because you're not a Muslim would be stupidity.

But I wouldn't call you stupid.

We do have rules on this forum.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2007, 05:20:18 PM »
When I entered this site, my every move was recorded..even before I got here! WHen I removed my JTF rebuttal videos to post my own "Ask A BLack Person" videos , someone posted it. Then Johnson Brown said "Ask A Black Person?" When did Apes and Monkeys start talking? Lets just ask THIS ape....

I know we're supposed to be striving to become a mass movement and all, and Johnson Brown's comment sure isn't helping....but I can't stop laughing.

BWAHAHAHA

Funny stuff.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2007, 07:25:02 PM »
Muck, I've been loving this particular thread for awhile lol. It's hilarious too ask a "yes" or "no" question, and get a 3 paragraph answer. ;)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Erica

« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2007, 08:12:52 PM »
Muck, I've been loving this particular thread for awhile lol. It's hilarious too ask a "yes" or "no" question, and get a 3 paragraph answer. ;)
Its a whole lot better than..."Duh, I dunno..."

newman

« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2007, 08:15:47 PM »
Its a whole lot better than..."Duh, I dunno..."

Who's talking ebonics now?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2007, 08:20:56 PM »
Newman, I present this "yes" or "no" question for you.

Do you believe islam is a religion of peace ?

It seems I can not get a direct answer from some others. Will you help me out Newman, please ?

newman

« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2007, 08:30:31 PM »

It seems I can not get a direct answer from some others. Will you help me out Newman, please ?

Gee................I'll have to think about that.

Ummmmmmmm???????????????????????

No.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2007, 08:31:53 PM »

Gee................I'll have to think about that.

Ummmmmmmm???????????????????????

No.

LOL thankya!!! Yes or no questions are easy. :)