Author Topic: Jewish Legends of the Confederacy  (Read 6072 times)

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Jewish Legends of the Confederacy
« on: November 11, 2013, 08:16:45 PM »

Judah P. Benjamin Portrait from Dixie Outfitters can also order a tank top/t-shirt for get this $7.95 that is so cheap, I have about 10 Judah P. Benjamin tank tops myself!

Here is a actual historical picture of Judah P. Benjamin That I proudly hang on my wall in my bedroom!

Dixie Outfitter's has a new Jewish Legend of the Confederacy t-shirt, I just ordered and here it is!

LT. Joshua L. Moses and his Jewish soldier's surrendered after a battle at Fort Blakely Alabama, and the Yankee's soldiers killed them all in cold blood even after surrender, because they were Jewish!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 08:33:32 PM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jewish Legends of the Confederacy
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 08:21:30 PM »
You're back! :dance: I was hoping you didn't leave! :)
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 08:35:58 PM »
Heck no I did not leave, just been busy training with Kitat Konenut, then I went deer hunting, and waterfowl hunting to get me a big fat Goose for Thanksgiving dinner, and Chanukah will have a nice roasted goose illuminated by my Menorah this year...LOL yep Hunting is not something that is not forbidden in Judaism as you shoot to wound then finish off the Kosher slaughter, as I said hunting is not forbidden in Judaism like them foolish anti self defense, anti gun schmuck Yankee's Jews promote!
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 09:01:24 PM »
Heck no I did not leave, just been busy training with Kitat Konenut, then I went deer hunting, and waterfowl hunting to get me a big fat Goose for Thanksgiving dinner, and Chanukah will have a nice roasted goose illuminated by my Menorah this year...LOL yep Hunting is not something that is not forbidden in Judaism as you shoot to wound then finish off the Kosher slaughter, as I said hunting is not forbidden in Judaism like them foolish anti self defense, anti gun schmuck Yankee's Jews promote!

Hunting for sport is certainly forbidden... And unless you do as you suggest, eating an animal which was not schechted properly isn't kosher either. Most people shoot animals to kill them, in this case it would not be kosher for a Jew to eat it. In this case the meat must be given to a non-Jew.

I am not anti-gun... But for the most part (unless the hunting is for food) I am against hunting for sport.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1589324/jewish/The-Jewish-View-on-Hunting-for-Sport.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 09:02:53 PM »
Shooting to wound is way worse than shooting to kill!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 09:04:28 PM »
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1589324/jewish/The-Jewish-View-on-Hunting-for-Sport.htm

Of course, Jewish law does permit the slaughter of animals for food, clothing or any other purposeful need (read Judaism and Vegetarianism).7 But this too should not be done with an attitude of cruelty, as is illustrated in the following Talmudic story:

A calf was being taken to the slaughter, when it broke away, hidits head under the robes of Rabbi Judah the Prince (Yehudah Hanassi, referred to throughout the Talmud simply as “Rabbi”), and cried. “Go,” said Rabbi, “for this you were created.” Thereupon they said [in Heaven], “Since he has no pity, let us bring suffering upon him.” [He subsequently suffered from physical pain for thirteen years.]

And [the suffering] departed likewise. How so? One day, Rabbi’s maidservant was sweeping the house; [seeing] some young weasels lying there, she began to sweep them away. “Let them be,” said Rabbi to her; “It is written (Psalms 145:9), ‘His mercies extend to all His creatures.’” Said they [in Heaven], “Since he is compassionate, let us be compassionate to him.”[At which point his physical pain dissipated.]8

Beyond that, Jewish law prohibits causing any unnecessary pain to animals. This is derived from the injunction in Deuteronomy (22:4),9 “You shall not see your brother’s donkey or his ox fallen [under its load] on the road, and ignore them.”10 Here, the Torah requires a Jew to help unload an overburdened pack animal as quickly as possible, even if the animal belongs to a wicked person.11 Similarly, kosher slaughter is done in a way that causes the animal the least amount of pain.12

If one hunts and leaves the game writhing in pain, or maimed for the rest of its life, one clearly transgresses this moral code.13 One could argue, however, that the above rule does not apply in a case where one kills the animal and swiftly takes it out of its pain.14

There is another Jewish value to which this sport would run contrary: the laws of conservation.15 Everything in this world has a “soul,” a spark of Divine purpose, or that which animates it until it reaches the goal for which it was created. If a human being has a need for this other creation, then the animal and vegetative kingdom are contributing to the human’s mission in this world, which is ultimately the soul of every creation’s existence (see The Development).

If one is hunting to utilize the hides of animals for things that are justifiably beneficial for the human, this purpose is achieved. Similarly, if the animal is being used for medical research, this can be justified. But if one is killing animals for sport, he is cruelly depriving the animal from realizing its ultimate potential.

The Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, of righteous memory, referred to the cruelty of hunting in his talk of January 31, 1972.16 He recounted the story of his predecessor, the sixth Chabad Rebbe, Rabbi Joseph Isaac Schneersohn, where he was rebuked by his father when he mindlessly tore a leaf off a tree (see “The Leaf“), illustrating that this idea applies to carelessly ruining the plant kingdom as well.

This aversion to hunting is expressed in another teaching of the Talmud. The book of Psalms opens with the verse, “The praises of a man are that he did not follow the counsel of the wicked, neither did he stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the company of scorners.”

The Talmud states that “‘neither did he stand in the way of sinners’ refers to one who does not attend kenigyon.”17 Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki, the foremost commentator of the Talmud (known as Rashi), explains that kenigyon means “hunting animals, using dogs, and their entire intent is for play and fun.”18

Accordingly, it is ruled in the Code of Jewish Law that “it is forbidden to hunt with dogs, because this constitutes ‘the company of scorners.’”19

Whether because there is an actual prohibition involved, or because it runs contrary to the morals and values taught by the Torah, hunting is not a good sport for a nice Jewish boy or girl. Try basketball.

http://www.shemayisrael.co.il/publicat/hazon/tzedaka/aversion.htm

http://www.shemayisrael.co.il/publicat/hazon/tzedaka/sport.htm

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/animals.htm

However, we are permitted to use animals in this way only when there is a genuine, legitimate need, and we must do so in the manner that causes the animal the least suffering.  Kosher slaughtering is designed to be as fast and painless as possible, and if anything occurs that might cause pain (such as a nick in the slaughtering knife or a delay in the cutting), the flesh may not be consumed.  Hunting for sport is strictly prohibited, and hunting and trapping for legitimate needs is permissible only when it is done in the least painful way possible.

The laws regarding treatment of animals are referred to as Tzaar Baalei Chayim, prevention of cruelty to animals.

Under Jewish law, animals have some of the same rights as humans do.  Animals rest on Shabbat, as humans do.  We are forbidden to muzzle an ox while it is working in the field, just as we must allow human workers to eat from the produce they are harvesting.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 09:18:26 PM »
Oh man please quit your complaining like little girls sometimes with this political correctness bullcrap, of course I eat what I hunt, you go ahead and try and chase a damned deer in the woods, yeah OK good luck!

I put a round down range to put the animal down, that is not cruel, then I quickly move in and finish the job in a humane Kosher slaughter!

At least us Dixie Jews know how to hunt, if the economy collapses Yankee Jews will be eating pigeons and gutter rats when the grocery stores close!

City Jews have lost their connection to nature and the very essence of the meaning of personal self defense, and when the wild eyed criminals come for them they will be pitiful victims led off like lambs to a damned slaughter.

Ever watched the movie DEFIANCE based on the true story of  Tuvia and Zus Bietski and the survivors of the Otriad? If not you should indeed do so!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:35:11 PM by REDNECK JEW »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 09:28:15 PM »
Oh man please quit your complaining like little girls sometimes with this political correctness bullcrap, of course I eat what I hunt, you go ahead and try and chase a damned deer in the woods, yeah OK good luck!

I put a round down range to put the animal down, that is not cruel, then I quickly move in and finish the job in a humane Kosher slaughter!

At least us Dixie Jews know how to hunt, if the economy collapses Yankee Jews will be eating pigeons and gutter rats when the grocery stores close!

City Jews have lost their connection to nature and the very essence of the meaning of personal self defense, and when the wild eyed criminals come for them they will be pitiful victims led off like lambs to a damned slaughter.

What are you talking about? What political correct crap? What I have posted is according to the sages and Rabbis. You think that they are concerned with 'political correctness'? You think this is only something Jews in the city believe? You are mistaken.

The commandments concerning prevention of cruelty to animals are many. You personally decide you don't want to observe them, admit that...

My friends and I are fully supportive of keeping guns for self-defense. This is where gun ownership is important. We have helped several Jews to get concealed carry permits here in CA.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 09:31:01 PM »

I agree somewhat... but a good clean shot to the lungs, heart, or head will put them down quick, second best to Kosher slaughter. The point is to make the animal suffer as little as possible...

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 09:36:59 PM »
KOSHER is out the damned window when the Jack boot's come for you!

Ever watched the movie DEFIANCE based on the true story of  Tuvia and Zus Bietski and the survivors of the Otriad? If not you should indeed do so!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 09:43:45 PM »
KOSHER is out the damned window when the Jack boot's come for you!

I am not sure what you are talking about, hunting or survivalism?

Certainly when survival is at stake one can be excused from the laws of Kosher (Pikuach Nefesh/Saving life)... But to hunt for the sport of it, which is what I have been addressing, is not permitted according to most opinions.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 09:54:16 PM »
What are you using to hunt deer, your deer down there are the size of dogs. Lol. I use a 270. or a bow, and that usually  drops them within 15 yards from where they were hit... Their dead!

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 09:59:33 PM »
Hunting is the way of the Jewish Dixie survivalist the two go hand in hand, not all Jews are Wall Street guru's and banksters, some of us have had to work with Military Service and menial labor our entire lives to put food on the table for our wives and children. I am very happy I am not some slob City Slicker millionaire, as money is but paper and when it's worthless life's experiences are worth far more then gold, silver and diamonds or living in a disarmed city Ghetto like cattle!

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 10:02:48 PM »
Oh sweet I have a Winchester 270 myself the Best Sniper Rifle I have ever fired outside of a M-14, uh huh my 270 is my preferred deer and hog hunting Rifle for sure!

I don't and won't eat swine, so my fellow Christian Redneck friends always enjoy hog hunting with me as they get the spoils...LOL

When we go fishing they also score my Catfish... yuck scale less nasty bottom feeder, but they do put up a great fight  when your reeling them in.

Now I admit, I will eat gator even though not Kosher no self respecting Cajun Redneck will turn down a Gator hunt in the Bayou from a flat bottom fan boat and following feast! 

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 10:08:53 PM »
Hunting is the way of the Jewish Dixie survivalist the two go hand in hand, not all Jews are Wall Street guru's and banksters, some of us have had to work with Military Service and menial labor our entire lives to put food on the table for our wives and children. I am very happy I am not some slob City Slicker millionaire, as money is but paper and when it's worthless life's experiences are worth far more then gold, silver and diamonds or living in a disarmed city Ghetto like cattle!
I agree!  But there is no reason to insult all Yank Jews. The JTF is not the yuppie Yanks of the past... Not to be a dick, it seems you are trying to bate or troll... Hope I'm wrong!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2013, 10:13:10 PM »
Oh sweet I have a Winchester 270 myself the Best Sniper Rifle I have ever fired outside of a M-14, uh huh my 270 is my preferred deer and hog hunting Rifle for sure!

I don't and won't eat swine, so my fellow Christian Redneck friends always enjoy hog hunting with me as they get the spoils...LOL

When we go fishing they also score my Catfish... yuck scale less nasty bottom feeder, but they do put up a great fight  when your reeling them in.

Now I admit, I will eat gator even though not Kosher no self respecting Cajun Redneck will turn down a Gator hunt in the Bayou from a flat bottom fan boat and following feast!
It should of been a military round, the 270 is superior to the 308 and 30-06!

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2013, 10:14:05 PM »
I am not putting down our fellow Americans at all my Brother, I just despise Yankee Jews in D.C. trying to disarm their fellow Jewish Americans, The same can go for those morons in Colorado, and California, who reject Jewish self defense even knowing about the History of NAZI Holocaust and the Gulags in the Former Soviet Union!   

Their is NO SANITY in their though Process, must be the GMO's and the Fluoridated Water!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2013, 10:17:36 PM »
I am not putting down our fellow Americans at all my Brother, I just despise Yankee Jews in D.C. trying to disarm their fellow Jewish Americans, The same can go for those morons in Colorado, and California, who reject Jewish self defense even knowing about the History of NAZI Holocaust and the Gulags in the Former Soviet Union!   

Their is NO SANITY in their though Process, must be the GMO's and the Fluoridated Water!
Amin! Do you really think there is something to the Fluoridated water?

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 10:19:26 PM »
Heck yeah the 270 is as us Snipers well know "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" no Jack Boot armor or police shield can stop a 270!

The Bullet resistance windows in MRAP"S are no match for a 270 either, 308/7.62 and 5.56 yes sure, but not a 270 or 50 cal!

That SH-IT will penetrate and be bouncing around inside that vehicle taking mo-fo out with class...UH HUH! LOL

Yes indeed Fluoride is poison, get your self a BIG BERKY water purifier for the Communist/ Fascist collapse, you will be glad you did! 

No Jew south of the Mason Dixie line is disarmed except those North Eastern Jewish Snow birds in South East Florida trust me!

Oh my name is Yechezkel Seinfein if you wanted to know my name!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 11:08:49 PM »

Are you a shochet? Meat from slaughter not done by a shochet is neveila.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 11:11:01 PM »
Amin! Do you really think there is something to the Fluoridated water?

Amin is what Arabs say. We say Amen. We say it like Jews "Ah and men.", not like goyim say it in English. Some pronounce it Amein.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 11:28:41 PM »

Amin is what Arabs say. We say Amen. We say it like Jews "Ah and men.", not like goyim say it in English. Some pronounce it Amein.
Okay, sorry! Amein sounds better! I thought " Ah Men" was Goy . I thought "Ah Mean " sounded better. .?

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2013, 12:50:01 AM »
Sometimes when I come on this web page the knit picking reminds me of being on a damned game show, and the ridiculousness is like being in a Jerry Springer acid induced Nightmare...LOL Yeah just beat up on the Cajun Sephardi Dixie Jew with inspired Passages from Talmud, I am Torah Observant not a Cherry picking dimwit, Maybe I should just post in Aramaic and Ladino, heck maybe I should just post in Creole so I can generate some more intelligent conversations, being a Redneck does not mean one is uneducated!   Man my fellow Jews judge me more then Christians ever have it's quite disturbing at times to be Anne frank about it!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 01:01:30 AM by REDNECK JEW »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 01:02:33 AM »
Sometimes when I come on this web page the nit picking reminds me of being on a damned game show, and the ridiculousness is like being in a Jerry Springer acid induced Nightmare...LOL

We're Jews, for heaven sake.... Ask two Jew's a question, get three answers...

I do not argue with anyone even if it seems I am. I was just posting the information about the Jewish view of hunting as a reference for people interested in the topic. I do not judge you for doing so... As I said I have a friend who is on the SWAT team who I last saw on Yom Kippur. He hunts and our Rabbi has guided him how to do it without violating halacha. Although he is in the minority when it comes to hunting, there are many more Jews in my association who own guns for protection.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2013, 01:10:58 AM »
Redneck,

Do you have a source for your claim that Lt. Joshua Moses was killed because he was Jewish? I just looked into the record of that time and while it appears the Union did act improperly, killing innocent men in what was described as a massacre, killing men who had surrendered... I cannot find any claim that it was due to his being Jewish that this occurred.

I found this interesting letter written by a relative of Lt Moses..

http://georgiaheritagecouncil.org/site2/commentary/regenstein-ft-blakeley-war-criminals.phtml

Dear Blakeley Park officials:

Blakeley Park means a lot to my family, since one of our most distinguished and respected ancestors courageously fought and was killed there and is buried nearby.

I was quite surprised to learn that there are plans afoot to erect a monument at Fort Blakeley, Alabama honoring the United States Colored Troops who executed prisoners of war and other Confederates trying to surrender ( and even shot their own officers !) after that battle, the final large engagement of the War.

Among those tragically shot that day, on 9 April, 1865, a few hours after Lee surrendered at Appomattox, was Lieutenant Joshua Lazarus Moses, from Sumter, South Carolina, the eldest of 17 children, and the brother of my great grandfather, Andrew Jackson Moses.

At the time, Josh was commanding Culpeper's (Artillery) Battery, South Carolina, at Redoubt Number Nine, and his monument at the Confederate Rest Section of Magnolia Cemetery in Mobile states that "he fired the last gun in defense of Mobile." His last words were reportedly, "For G-d's sake, spare my men, they have surrendered."

Unfortunately, his request, and the prevailing rules of war, were not honored that sad day, and he and several of his men were shot by the Union forces you intend to honor.

Josh was the last Confederate Jew to fall in battle, the first being his first cousin, Lt. Albert Moses Luria, who was killed in May of 1862 at Seven Pines, Virginia. At the battle of Fort Blakeley, Josh's brother Perry was wounded, and another brother, Horace, captured.

The Lee-Dixon-Moses Sons of Confederate Veterans Camp in Mobile is named in part in honor of Josh and the courage he showed in the face of overwhelming odds.

If you erect such a monument, you will certainly set a unique precedent, as you will be paying tribute to men who committed documented war crimes against their prisoners, and even shot their own officers who were trying to stop them. To erect a monument to a unit that engaged in criminal behavior, indeed murder, at the site of the atrocity, is something that I am not aware has ever before been done in the United States of America (except for monuments to Union troops who engaged in mass murder against the Native Americans during the "Indian Wars").

Do you really want to generate such publicity and create such an uproar ?

Throughout the War Between the States, on both sides, valor and courage in battle were common, especially at Blakeley, where Josh's beleaguered Confederates were outnumbered 13 to one.

There are so many soldiers and units worthy of honoring, why pick one that is known to have committed atrocities and war crimes, by shooting down prisoners who had surrendered and were attempting to do so.

I believe that the race of the perpetrators is irrelevant, and indeed Black soldiers served honorably on both the Confederate and Union side. But we cannot ignore the fact that by honoring such behavior, committed by U.S. Colored Troops against soldiers who had been defeated and captured, you will without doubt stir up some very bitter racial animosity and controversy.

Can you imagine the pain and outrage this will cause to descendents of those brave confederates who fell at Blakeley ?

There are numerous battles during which the USCT's performed admirably, why bring attention to one incident where prisoners were literally murdered by them ? It seems to me that in honoring acts of murder, as if it were normal, you dishonor not only the brave Confederates who were executed, but also the many Union soldiers who performed their duties without committing war crimes, especially the brave and honorable officers who were shot while trying to prevent the killing of prisoners.

The illegal and heinous actions of these USCT's are well documented, as you know from messages you have received from several reliable sources, including excerpts from the authoritative work "The Siege of Blakeley and the Campaign of Mobile," by Roger B. Hansen & Norman A. Nicolson, (published by Historic Blakley press, with an introduction by Mary Y. Grice, Executive Director, Historic Blakeley Foundation).

As Hansen and Nicolson note, “Fort Pillow” became the battle cry of the black troops, and one of the U.S.C.T. (U.S. Colored Troops) commanders, Brigadier General William A. Pile, “…brought his outspoken abolitionist views into the field with him, "‘advocating death to all supporters of the South, past and present’.” They write that while “…there was no general massacre,…many of the union black troops did attack the Confederate whites after surrendering, and even shot two of their own officers trying to stop them. One white sergeant who was commissioned an officer the day after the assault wrote home …and stated his regiment took no live prisoners, “they killed all they took to a man.”

No good can come from honoring such crimes in the heart of the Old South, where the last thing we need is another provocation or perceived insult that could have the unintended effect of pitting people against each other, raising issues best left buried with their victims, and setting back race relations once again. Such a monument will be widely perceived as a re-writing of history and as another effort, among many, to disrespect and diminish an important aspect of Southern history and heritage.

How much better for descendants of soldiers from both sides to join together in honoring the many troops who served honorably in the armies of the South and the North in this tragic conflict.

Thank you very much for taking the time to consider my views on this matter, which I convey to you respectfully and in a spirit of sincerity and good will.

Sincerely yours,

Lewis Regenstein
Atlanta, GA