Author Topic: NEW TITLE...ALL who want to forgive REDNECK JEW for being a Putz...LOL  (Read 15639 times)

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Delted!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 07:46:09 PM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
It's "all who want," not "all whom want..."  But I'm sure that you knew that, right?  (BTW, did you make it out of 3rd grade?)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Redneck Jew,

What happened? I don't know what was said which causes this.

I do not want you to leave.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I just restored all of your posts. We do not want you to leave.

But we are not going to apologize for being a site that tells the truth about enemies of the Jewish people - the vast majority of blacks are vicious anti-Semites. We have nothing against the small minority of blacks who are not Jew-haters, but there is no denying that most blacks detest and envy the Jews.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
בס''ד

I just restored all of your posts. We do not want you to leave.

But we are not going to apologize for being a site that tells the truth about enemies of the Jewish people - the vast majority of blacks are vicious anti-Semites. We have nothing against the small minority of blacks who are not Jew-haters, but there is no denying that most blacks detest and envy the Jews.
You are correct Chaim & oerhaps Redneck should try living a month or 2 in Crown Heights or East Flatbush to understand this & then he will change his tune.
The blacks in NY are hostile not only towards Jews,but other white ethinics as well as to Koreans & other orientals & Hispanicss too.
They just hate all non-negroes.

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
Redneck Jew: I don't give a rat's tuchis what you do.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Redneck Jew. Seriously you're not leaving aren't you?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
? ? ? ?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:08:16 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
You seem like a trouble maker!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
It's up to you Redneck Jew. Leave if you feel that this forum no longer is a fun and interesting place for you to be, or take a break for a while if you need to. Stay if you feel like this is a fun and interesting place and contribute when you feel you should.

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
You seem like a trouble maker!
He wants us to beg him to stay.  I beg for nothing and nobody.  You want to beg him, then you're the troublemaker.

• Silver Star JTF Member
You want to beg him, then you're the troublemaker.
That doesn't even make sense! ???
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

What is the matter with you?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What happened?

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
You can stay if you beat ACK in a kung-fu contest.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't want you to leave either.

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
It's a voluntary organization, not a cult.  You wanna leave, you leave.  You wanna stay, you stay.  You have bechirah chofshit.

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's a voluntary organization, not a cult.  You wanna leave, you leave.  You wanna stay, you stay.  You have bechirah chofshit.
When are you going to spaz out?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Indeed nobody is forced to join JTF... But I think that even though Redneck Jew has only been around for a short time we should extend some Ahavat Yisrael and attempt to salvage our relationship. We all have our own issues, sometimes we have times we feel everyone is against us, and I do feel some remorse for some of the things which I said (with good intention) which may have been received as derogatory.

I don't believe we can treat Jews in a rude and offensive manner. My opinion extends to all true-born Jews and righteous converts, and even to those born Jewish who have strayed off the derech. We cannot afford to lose more Jews both physically and spiritually.

Redneck Jew does bring a unique perspective which I admit is different than my perspective, but for the most part we agree on a lot, and this is why I feel we should (at least myself) attempt to reconcile our differences.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I was thinking why jtfers who live in big cities up north talk about blacks in such manner until a friend of mine explained to me how the blacks are much different in Florida...i mean in positive ways..i guess religion and church attendence must have some influence
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
I am asking a nice simple truthful vote!

If everyone up in here wants me to leave this web page just make it known please!

I will delete all my postings and the delete my JTF account and will not return.

I don't think you should leave. For every person who leaves JTF and deletes their account, the less JTF can boast about how many supporters/members it has, and the further we would be from becoming a mass movement. What's more important: a feud with a forum member, or the future of Israel/America/Western Civilization?

If there are members on the forum who taunt you, just ignore them. Some of your posts are deleted, so I don't really know exactly why you want to leave.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was thinking why jtfers who live in big cities up north talk about blacks in such manner until a friend of mine explained to me how the blacks are much different in Florida...i mean in positive ways..i guess religion and church attendence must have some influence
Yep, like that young black man that shot my cousin point blank in the neck and killed her.  Oh, wait...that was in Florida.  ::)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Yep, like that young black man that shot my cousin point blank in the neck and killed her.  Oh, wait...that was in Florida.  ::)
I am not saying there is no crime committed by blacks in Florida but my conclusion is that in north crime rates are much higher. Maybe I am wrong.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
wasnt the trevon martin case in Florida????

If Redneck Jew is backing Anti semitic blacks then he gets my thumbs down and should leave.