Author Topic: NEW TITLE...ALL who want to forgive REDNECK JEW for being a Putz...LOL  (Read 15750 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Redneck Jew, this is Chaim's forum.  And as rule, we discourage members from posting pictures of themselves for security purposes.  Believe me, you're not the only one whose pictures I had to remove.  It's really nothing personal. 

So if you insist on putting up pictures of your family, there are plenty of photo sharing and social networking sites out there. 

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
I don't speak Frenchy I speak CREOL dummy! and Ladino too! Want me to be confusing you now?
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
The Lisa if you won't let me share then I wish to DELETE my entire account as that is the way it must be! Plenty of Jewish web pages on the Internet, these pictures are on them for many conversations!

We Cajun Jews are not terrorists, we done nothing wrong, we pay our taxes and have served our Blessed Republic!

If you can't understand this then please DELETE my entire account, I will not be angry, and I forgive you!

We have nothing to hide we are proud Conservative Jews!

“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Hey you Neo NAZI's and KKK want a peice of us come on down to the Bayous in South East Texas anytime come on punks come burn a cross or try something stupid we got your number...LOL

Their be some real big fat mean Bubbas up in here that ain't never gonna win a woman's heart they all be happy to make you live out the nightmare of that their movie DELIVERANCE...LOL.

Hey Clan Boys can you scream WEEEEEEEEE? LOL

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hey you Neo NAZI's and KKK want a peace of us come on down to the Bayous in South East Texas anytime come on punks come burn a cross or try something stupid we got your number...LOL
REDNECKJEW, you act like a troll that hacked some pictures... Hopefully you're just having a few drinks...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Want my here e-mail so I can confirm who I be? Just ask! Nah I ain't be drinking tonight ...YET anyway!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Want my here e-mail so I can confirm who I be? Just ask! Nah I ain't be drinking tonight ...YET anyway!

whats your email?
Social Security number?
Address?
Telephone number?
Make and model and license of your vehicle?

You're not angry with me are you?
 >:( :P
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
LOL

I have a 1942 Ford GPW
I have a 1948 Desoto
I have a 1952 Willy's M38A1
I have a 1980 AMC CJ5
I have a 1983 AMC DJ5
I have a 1992 Ford F-150 Pick Up

Contact me for my e-mail and home addresses and phone number via PM
No fool gives out his SSN number ever...LOL

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
RJ: Are you glatt kosher and shomer Shabbos?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
OK here enjoy my vehicles and you can some license plate for your own amusement too.

My 1948 Desoto

My 1952 Willy's M38A1

My 1942 Ford GPW

My 1983 DJ-5

My 1980 CJ-5

My 1992 Ford F-150

What else you be wantin? I have nothing to hide!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hey you Neo NAZI's and KKK want a peice of us come on down to the Bayous in South East Texas anytime come on punks come burn a cross or try something stupid we got your number...LOL

Their be some real big fat mean Bubbas up in here that ain't never gonna win a woman's heart they all be happy to make you live out the nightmare of that their movie DELIVERANCE...LOL.

Hey Clan Boys can you scream WEEEEEEEEE? LOL
RJ: If you are really a Cajun, speak French.

Cajun means the French in Acadia that stayed or came back after the expulsion of the French from America.

Did you go to the Caribbean islands?

We are not kkk members. I do not like them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Exactly where do you think The Sephardi French and Spanish Jews immigrated to up in them Islands and then later into Louisiana and East Texas to escape the tyrannical burning times of that Roman catholic Church?  Some Cajun Jews remained in Quebec up their in Canada Way as well!

Research were Judah P. Benjamin was born for example!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Redneck Jew, we welcome you to our forum but we have some basic rules:

1. We do not permit posting of personal information and family information. We have an obligation to protect our members. You can post pictures of yourself but not family members.

2. We do not permit obscene language on this forum. This is a religious movement. I ask you to clean up your posts. Using spaces or periods or other tricks to avoid our obscenity blocker is not allowed. We also have family members and we do not want them seeing foul language.

3. We do not delete accounts. We ban people or restrict them in other ways but do not delete their accounts.

I think your guns are great and I would like you to stay on this forum. On the other hand, if you do not want to be part of a forum like this, then I wish you well. The choice is yours.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Then Chiam your posts are no better them my own you wish to be censoring my FREE SPEECH, sure I can curtail the periods and not be cussing, but my family be not censored if that be not acceptable to you even with these photos on many other Jewish webpages, were does that be leaving me? CENSORED! When you give in to threat their political correctness then my Brother you already lost the fight for FREEDOM and acceptance we all seek. as I been saying to Lisa, if you delete my family then you may as well then just be deleting myself.

A censorship that could interfere with my personal choice and interest  from my family history within Sephardim into my decision that leads meever towards Kahanism!

You dare be giving up even one inch on your rights then you begin to be giving them all up a inch at a time. I mean no disrespect to you kind sir.

But this who we be, we fear no man, we only fear Hashem, as it is written. I be sorry but most people read and write Creole or Ladino up in here on this web page and I only read very little in Hebrew I mostly speak Hebrew and only know a few choice words in Yiddish so I be doing the best I can.

Your call, your rules, but delete my family, then please delete my account and all my here posts, I will not beg nor plead, nor will I be angry for this action, after all this be your here web page.

Shalom. 

Their be no rules outside of the Tanakh and we Jews must never be ever giving up to those who would wish upon us evil!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:54:09 AM by REDNECK JEW »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Then Chiam your posts are no better them my own you wish to be censoring my FREE SPEECH, sure I can curtail the periods and not be cussing, but my family be not censored if that be not acceptable to you even with these photos on many other Jewish webpages, were does that be leaving me? CENSORED! When you give in to threat their political correctness then my Brother you already lost the fight for FREEDOM and acceptance we all seek. as I been saying to Lisa, if you delete my family then you may as well then just be deleting myself.

You dare be giving up even one inch on your rights then you begin to be giving them all up a inch at a time. I mean no disrespect to you kind sir.

But this who we be, we fear no man, we only fear Hashem, as it is written. I be sorry but most people read and write Creole or Ladino up in here on this web page and I only read very little in Hebrew I mostly speak Hebrew and only know a few choice words in Yiddish so I be doing the best I can.

Your call, your rules, but delete my family, then please delete my account and all my here posts, I will not beg nor plead, nor will I be angry for this action, after all this be your here web page.

Shalom. 

Their be no rules outside of the Tanakh and we Jews must never be ever giving up to those who would wish upon us evil!

Oh man!
Lets test this free speech thing you're worried about.

BEGIN TEST
--------------
I hate JTF
I hate Chaim
I hate Slomo
I hate Lisa
I hate Jews
--------------
END TEST
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Now that was just wrong Angry, I do not for a second hate any of the above, you should be knowin better then all that, I thought we be friends and brothers deep and true, I love what you have to be saying up in here in your posts, please don't be all up and against me, because I have spoken to the leader of this here fantastic web page, I have no disrespects to him or anyone, we are all of Judah, we just have them differences in language that Hashem has cursed us with. Like us Cajuns, we see no color or ethnic differences  as it should be amongst we who are Jews, we should only be seeing those outside of Judaism who wish harm upon us as our true enemy.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
God bless America!!  :doctor:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I think Chaim has been extremely patient and explained nicely how things should be done on this site. I respect him and I would hope Redneck Jew would respect the wishes of Chaim.

I don't think anyone is trying to censor your speech Redneck Jew... I think the rule about posting photos makes sense. I have posted my pictures and taken them down when asked to. It is not the end of the world, and it is not a personal thing...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
A true Jewish leader leads, a false leader controls, I feel in my heart Chiam is a true leader, if I am wrong then I shall be censored and then I be knowing the truth as Hashem shall reveal !

Their be no disrespect on my statement only FREE WILL something so many both Jew and gentile alike head not!

My Photos are who I am, as our those my family a extension of those who come before I and those who of myself and of those who are yet to come, they are my Legacy!

We fear not the evil's of this world, as My daddy was taught from his daddy and have duly taught upon myself,and what I have passed onto my children and what as parents have passed onto our prosperity and that lesson shall be passed on to generations to come, and any who wish to interfere with this righteous path shall meet much more then passive resistance!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm staying out of this one, folks. I wouldn't touch this fight with a ten-foot pole.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Their be no fight, silly one if I am to be judged by my fellow Jews in such away then where does that leave any of us?

Not long ago and shortly after I joined this here web page I was in Jerusalem at the Western Wall and in my prayers I slipped into the wall was for Chiam to be allowed to return in Ysrael, was that wrong of me to pray for?

I always cry when I go to  Jerusalem to pray and Hashem always takes away my deepest pains comforts my heart.

You see Politics in Ysrael is what shall also blind Judah no different then what our Fuhrer in Chief reaps upon all of us in America...So sad but true!   

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:25:18 AM by REDNECK JEW »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Now that was just wrong Angry, I do not for a second hate any of the above, you should be knowin better then all that, I thought we be friends and brothers deep and true, I love what you have to be saying up in here in your posts, please don't be all up and against me, because I have spoken to the leader of this here fantastic web page, I have no disrespects to him or anyone, we are all of Judah, we just have them differences in language that Hashem has cursed us with. Like us Cajuns, we see no color or ethnic differences  as it should be amongst we who are Jews, we should only be seeing those outside of Judaism who wish harm upon us as our true enemy.

That's not what I mean. I'll try again. I was trying to demonstrate that they don't just delete stuff unless there was a real threat.

It is very reasonable to censor:
* curses
* threats to the president no matter how mild even if it was just a joke
* personal information
What else?

It is not reasonable to delete stuff if they just disagree or just don't like it.

What does it prove to put pictures of your grand kids? I would never put pictures of my sons. I would never name them either. I don't see how that would make me look tough.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
I was not seeking you to be tough, and that is your choice my Brother, but what does it matter, everything we post on the Internet, e-mail or cell phone, I pad ect. has been recored since shortly after 9-11, did any of us have anything to do with that event? NO of course not!

Nor have I ever threatened anyone ever, well other then the U.N if they want to invade the United States by force which our Constitutional allows for, and it was not a threat but a simple warning their be hungry gators and hogs waitin for them if they ever come to kill Americans as after all that would be a act of war against these here United States.

But that is why so many of us Dixie Jews have formed our own Kitat Konenut like in NY and New England as we understand Jewish self defense and Never Again!

To hide ourselves or families makes no difference we all on some kind of list at this point by the New Gestapo so screw them to hell.

To think likewise is naïve and plain foolish!

As quoted in a old Dixie Movie by a very famous actor once upon a time..."Frankly my Dear, I don't give a damn"...LOL

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:33:53 AM by REDNECK JEW »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Shalom. 

I really think that putting a picture of an immodestly dressed girl, so religious Jews can't really look at the thread, has any relation to Jewish self-determination, or to your freedom of speech. You are free to post that picture many places.

I would continue further, but I can't actually believe that you would take that seriously, so this is silly or trollish and at least let them delete that picture.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge