Author Topic: Bennett on BBC  (Read 6608 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Bennett on BBC
« on: February 25, 2014, 03:31:48 PM »
In today's Israel saying that the Arabs should be expelled, quoting the Rambam, even quoting a verse from the Tenach, can get you charged with incitement and literally jailed.

As Economics Minister, Bennett has to be very careful what he says, as Pipi is looking for any excuse to dump him.

What therefore is the general opinion of Bennett's performance, & even more so, of the BBC yok who grilled him?

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 03:51:47 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bennett on BBC
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 04:02:05 PM »
My God, I hope the government stands true to the Abrahamic Covenant with Yeshua, Do not divide the Lord's land where he put his Holy name forever and so many people come to from all over the world to be blessed and walk in the footsteps of the prophets and Jesus....Protect your people from the treachery of Islamic radicals who will use this opportunity to be able to reach your cities with Kassam Rockets. Never fall for what the American government tells you, or the Palestinian regime promises.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 04:41:35 PM »
Another rude, evil BBC faggot.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 05:44:41 PM »
"There are 7 bad traits of the golem (low character).....he who interrupts his fellow whilst he is talking...." (Pirke Avos 6).

American & Israeli interviewers are very bad when it comes to interrupting, but the British have taken it to a new level.

No wonder Chaim's English friend Yosef ben Meir z"l said that the initials "BBC" stood for "Bloody British C***s"!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 08:24:14 PM »
"There are 7 bad traits of the golem (low character).....he who interrupts his fellow whilst he is talking...." (Pirke Avos 6).

American & Israeli interviewers are very bad when it comes to interrupting, but the British have taken it to a new level.

No wonder Chaim's English friend Yosef ben Meir z"l said that the initials "BBC" stood for "Bloody British C***s"!

Yerusha,

Actually the perek of Pirkie Avot you were thinking about comes in Chapter 5 (not chapter 6)...

Pirkie Avot 5:7
7. There are seven things that characterize a boor, and seven that characterize a wise man. A wise man does not speak before one who is greater than him in wisdom or age. He does not interrupt his fellow's words. He does not hasten to answer. His questions are on the subject and his answers to the point. He responds to first things first and to latter things later. Concerning what he did not hear, he says "I did not hear." He concedes to the truth. With the boor, the reverse of all these is the case.

שבעה דברים בגולם ושבעה בחכם.

חכם אינו מדבר בפני מי שהוא גדול ממנו בחכמה ובמנין, ואינו נכנס לתוך דברי חברו, ואינו נבהל להשיב, שואל כענין ומשיב כהלכה, ואומר על ראשון ראשון ועל אחרון אחרון, ועל מה שלא שמע, אומר 'לא שמעתי', ומודה על האמת.

וחלופיהן בגולם.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2099/jewish/Chapter-Five.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 11:11:25 PM »
When Fraudi said England is Israel's friend the interviewer almost laughed. What a disgrace to see a phony who won't speak up for the whole truth called "right-wing".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 07:03:53 AM »
Bennett is clever enough to know that unfortunately unlike in R.Kahane's era, the world today will just not accept straight Kahanist talk or talk of ethnic cleansing, to the point of arrest and jail. Even Chaim if interviewed on the BBC would not actually say "the Arabs must go" even if backed up by Biblical quotes. Even in Queens, Chaim no longer dare plug Kahane's main plank of "They Must Go" & Arab deportation. And if Chaim by some miracle should ever get past the Ben Gurion Airport security barrier in to Israel, even less so.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 08:54:31 AM »
In today's Israel saying that the Arabs should be expelled, quoting the Rambam, even quoting a verse from the Tenach, can get you charged with incitement and literally jailed.

As Economics Minister, Bennett has to be very careful what he says, as Pipi is looking for any excuse to dump him.

What therefore is the general opinion of Bennett's performance, & even more so, of the BBC yok who grilled him?

Bibi looking for an excuse to dump him?   Utter delusion.   You are delusional.

If Bibi wanted to get rid of him, he would have already done so, 10 times over, by now.
So far, Bennett is doing exactly what bibi wants.   Talking a big game and carrying no stick.   Just like his old boss, Bibi!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 08:55:53 AM »
Bennett is clever enough to know that unfortunately unlike in R.Kahane's era, the world today will just not accept straight Kahanist talk or talk of ethnic cleansing, to the point of arrest and jail. Even Chaim if interviewed on the BBC would not actually say "the Arabs must go" even if backed up by Biblical quotes. Even in Queens, Chaim no longer dare plug Kahane's main plank of "They Must Go" & Arab deportation. And if Chaim by some miracle should ever get past the Ben Gurion Airport security barrier in to Israel, even less so.

You are attempting to be clever by defending everything Bennett says or does because he serves as some kind of folk hero for you, but it's not clever at all; it's pathetic.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 09:35:41 AM »
Bennett, Feiglin, Marzel and Ben Ari are pathetic. At 60 and unmarried, Chaim is getting on. But is there anyone else in Israel? R.Kahane quoted the verse in Devarim 32 that we could well have a glorious Geulah through Jewish power, might and pride, or a Pathetic Geulah through Jewish weakness, shame and disgrace, but still a Geulah of sorts.

It looks like it's going to be the latter, & I think that Bennett is a candidate for being Moshiach, albeit a low-grade Moshiach.

If Bennett and his Bayit Yehudi party hadn't got in the Knesset last year, I think I would have given up hope.

Has Chaim expressed yet his opinion about Bennett and his party as he has about Feiglin, Marzel, Ben Ari, Guzofsky, Laniado, Federman, Bin Gvir, Lieberman, Bar Chayim, Eidelberg, Eldad, Rubin, Pinner, Sackett, Kleiner, Haivri etc etc?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 10:08:35 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 02:44:19 PM »
 After these types of interviews I find respect for Bennett. Of course we should push for the Right even more and work to make our case even stronger (and even in this interview I found some problems with that he said, not that he said it to the BBC but that he works to implement it in Israel).
 We need to face the hard facts. Their are a lot of real Soneh Yisrael like the BBC who constantly work to destroy Jews and Judaism. With all this pressure upon the Jews, many Jews do not think straight and clearly, they have people, groups and organizations like the BBC and others putting tremendous pressure upon us all. In the end of course we should learn to flip the middle finger upon them and not give a sh^t about their opinions and their pressure and such but never-the-less we need to understand the facts that many Jews have this mental pressure put upon us all. The country and opinion get's more to the Right and Right as time passes and people like Bennett is a good stepping stone to bring more Jews to the correct conclusions and solutions especially as we see many of the younger generation embracing the B'Y and going more to the Right.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 10:18:12 PM »
Bennett, Feiglin, Marzel and Ben Ari are pathetic. At 60 and unmarried, Chaim is getting on. But is there anyone else in Israel? R.Kahane quoted the verse in Devarim 32 that we could well have a glorious Geulah through Jewish power, might and pride, or a Pathetic Geulah through Jewish weakness, shame and disgrace, but still a Geulah of sorts.

It looks like it's going to be the latter, & I think that Bennett is a candidate for being Moshiach, albeit a low-grade Moshiach.

If Bennett and his Bayit Yehudi party hadn't got in the Knesset last year, I think I would have given up hope.

Has Chaim expressed yet his opinion about Bennett and his party as he has about Feiglin, Marzel, Ben Ari, Guzofsky, Laniado, Federman, Bin Gvir, Lieberman, Bar Chayim, Eidelberg, Eldad, Rubin, Pinner, Sackett, Kleiner, Haivri etc etc?

The future lies with the hilltop youth, they are the leaders of the future. They actually behave like Torah Jews, not cowering in terror of our enemies like the ghetto Jews who run the country.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 11:40:44 PM »
The future lies with the hilltop youth, they are the leaders of the future. They actually behave like Torah Jews, not cowering in terror of our enemies like the ghetto Jews who run the country.

True. Bennett is not very bad also. And even though I don't like Lapid, they are doing a great job destroying the Haredim. I wish them success in this field.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2014, 12:32:42 AM »
True. Bennett is not very bad also. And even though I don't like Lapid, they are doing a great job destroying the Haredim. I wish them success in this field.

Huh? You are a Haredim hater... That is too bad.. Not too good of a Jew are you?

I rebuke you for your obvious lack of Ahavat Yisroel, and you desire to destroy Torah study in the land. It is my understanding that without the Haredim very quickly the arabs would become the majority in Israel. I pray for the growth of the Haredim in Israel every day.

Lapid is an evil worm who seeks to destroy Torah and Mitzvot... He has no good deeds...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2014, 12:36:04 AM »
Huh? You are a Haredim hater... That is too bad.. Not too good of a Jew are you?

YES. ..... Not really, I love it......I think that makes me a great Jew.

And what good is it to have a lot of Haredim? I wish them both (Haredim and Arabs) a one way ticket out and away.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 12:36:57 AM »
YES. ..... Not really, I love it......I think that makes me a great Jew.

Because you hate Jews you are a good Jew... Brilliant...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 12:37:38 AM »
Tag,

I like you but sometimes you say some of the strangest things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 12:38:54 AM »
You are aware they are destroying the Religious Zionist yeshivas just as quickly as the Haredie yeshivas...

Lapid hates all religious Jews, and yet you support him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 12:39:34 AM »
And let me add a ROFL.... If you think Lapid can 'destroy' the Haredim....

Hahaa

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 12:40:54 AM »

lack of Ahavat Yisroel,

Lapid is an evil worm who seeks to destroy Torah and Mitzvot... He has no good deeds...

Why? Having them to grow more and more and take more money out of the country and to destroy Am Yisrael is a good thing?

And where if your Ahavat Yisrael for Lapid? Why you call him an evil worm? And how you know he has no good deeds? Wouldn't that make you most likely saying Motzi Shem Ra against him?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 12:42:35 AM »
I said I support him destroying the HAREDIM not Religious Zionists.

And actually its Haredim destroying themselves mainly. I hope they don't take everyone else down with them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2014, 12:45:52 AM »
Why? Having them to grow more and more and take more money out of the country and to destroy Am Yisrael is a good thing?

And where if your Ahavat Yisrael for Lapid? Why you call him an evil worm? And how you know he has no good deeds? Wouldn't that make you most likely saying Motzi Shem Ra against him?

We are delving into some shaky ground here...

I condemn Lapid as a Rodef against Torah and Mitzvot... He, and his father before him, worked incessantly to besmirch the religious Jew...

I don't believe all people called 'Haredim' are taking money and destroying Israel.

As I stated in this forum many times I think that having the Haredim in the IDF is problematic. Do you think a Jew should be permitted to follow the Torah? Do you believe that the 613 commandments should be observed even by those in the IDF? You have heard the horror stories of Haredim being assigned duty which require them to violate some commandments (such as Shabbat, Kol Ish, etc.)...

I also have seen that there are IDF battalions which cater to the religious. I heard these battalions are becoming more popular. If an observant person can join a unit which permits him to keep the commandments I believe he will have no problem with doing the service.

I have nothing but ill feelings toward Lapid. This is why I lashed out in this thread.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2014, 12:47:06 AM »
I said I support him destroying the HAREDIM not Religious Zionists.

And actually its Haredim destroying themselves mainly. I hope they don't take everyone else down with them.

Oh, so Lapid is supposed to care how you feel about it.... He wants to destroy all yeshivas...

And I don't know what you mean that Haredim are destroying themselves. They existed long before the modern state of Israel, and they will exist long after it falls (if it should fall).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 12:50:22 AM »
Lapid also made stupid statements defending John Kerry from the accusations.... He is fully in the 'two-state' camp and can't wait to hand over our Holy city of Jerusalem...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2014, 01:00:11 AM »
Do you think a Jew should be permitted to follow the Torah? Do you believe that the 613 commandments should be observed even by those in the IDF? You have heard the horror stories of Haredim being assigned duty which require them to violate some commandments (such as Shabbat, Kol Ish, etc.)...

I also have seen that there are IDF battalions which cater to the religious. I heard these battalions are becoming more popular. If an observant person can join a unit which permits him to keep the commandments I believe he will have no problem with doing the service.

Yes and who is preventing following the Torah? Is this a question or more like a statement.
 Again statement.

Their might be, but obviously everyone should and can refuse. And this is mostly Haredi propaganda. Don't get caught up with their lies. Their newspapers spread such non-sense.

The Haredi politicians never achknowledged these balallions. They mainly don't want them to join the IDF even Nachal Haredi which is all religious.