Author Topic: Movement discrediting Asher Meza  (Read 12878 times)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Movement discrediting Asher Meza
« on: May 21, 2014, 11:33:53 PM »
We know who Asher Meza is. We know that we do not trust his authority and question if he is really a Rabbi. His smicha (that he posted with the name of the rabbi and organization blurred out) and his other document is an old one saying he was enrolled for a few weeks at Aish HaTorah Israel.

Someone or some people have apparently popped up and is challenging him. I noticed various people have been sharing this video. Kind of long but if anyone is interested or sees this on Facebook, this is what it's about. It's being shared around. So far, it seems that Rabbi Meza is getting upset.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Movement discrediting Asher Meza
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 01:07:42 AM »
I never liked that guy from the moment I saw his videos posted on youtube. He was vocally anti-Chabad and anti-Noachide and his Torah didn't sound kosher. I have heard he is anti-Zionist also believing Jews should proselytize in the nations where they live.

I have not listened to an entire video because as soon as I start I get nauseated.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 05:57:01 PM »
The guy doing the video sounded like some of Chaim's imitations of certain accents.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 06:04:10 PM »
Seeing the video and the picture of Asher Meza and Katz, and if it was about him criticizing Katz then its a very good and correct thing. Katz doesn't teach Torah Judaism but a bunch of non-sense. I called him out on it beforehand I think possibly on this forum as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 06:05:40 PM »
The guy doing the video sounded like some of Chaim's imitations of certain accents.

The guy doing the video against Meza in this case sounds like a creep.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 06:12:57 PM »
  Im listening now, the guy who made the video against Meza sounds like an idiot. (for now), Tashlich- Yes, so did the Gra. Getting drunk- As did many in Hazal say not to do it.
 Bashert- I know it involves Katz who preaches non-sense such as making couples and telling them if their marriage will work out or not based on Gematria and other such things.
 listened 8 minutes. Cant continue to listen to the fag who made this video. His voice is so annoying.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 07:28:07 PM »
I never liked that guy from the moment I saw his videos posted on youtube. He was vocally anti-Chabad and anti-Noachide and his Torah didn't sound kosher. I have heard he is anti-Zionist also believing Jews should proselytize in the nations where they live.

I have not listened to an entire video because as soon as I start I get nauseated.

He says Chassidus is basically christianity. Said the Breslev Nanach movement is ridiculous and was going to exposeRabbi Odesser.
He claims he learned from Satmer and is therefore anti-zionist.
Says non-Jews hate Jews because we don't seek converts and are therefore a racist religion. He says Judaism is just a religion and nothing else because the covenant is conditional.
He says rabbis like Rashi hijacked Judaism. Completely mocks the Sephirot.
Holds mass conversions on non-Jews and dunks then in a lake or ocean and says anyone who does nit accept them is racist.

Tag, are you pro-Meza and defending him or do you just not like Rabbi Katz. I don't agree with everything Rabbi Katz says but...I'm not sure how much Asher is worth defending. Although I won't hold it against you if you're his supporter.
I can say for sure that a lot if people are upset with Meza at this point. Plenty of rabbis.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 07:52:06 PM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 07:54:27 PM »
He says Chassidus is basically christianity. Said the Breslev Nanach movement is ridiculous and was going to exposeRabbi Odesser.
Says non-Jews hate Jews because we don't seek converts and are therefore a racist religion. He says Judaism is just a religion and nothing else because the covenant is conditional.
Holds mass conversions on non-Jews and dunks then in a lake or ocean and says anyone who does nit accept them is racist.

Tag, are you pro-Meza and defending him or do you just not like Rabbi Katz. I don't agree with everything Rabbi Katz says but...I'm not sure how much Asher is worth defending. Although I won't hold it against you if you're his supporter.
I can say for sure that a lot if people are upset with Meza at this point. Plenty of rabbis.

Just those positions deserve mocking... This guy is a complete idiot and should be shunned.

Sounds like he denies Talmud too, which makes him a heretic according to Rambam.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 08:49:33 PM »

No I don't support him either. Notice I don't call him a rabbi. On the other hand you and muman did exaggerate on what he said and says.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 08:58:04 PM »

No I don't support him either. Notice I don't call him a rabbi. On the other hand you and muman did exaggerate on what he said and says.

If you think I'm exagerating on what Meza says, I can post his quotes and videos whete he says all of this and more.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 09:04:30 PM »
I do not know what I said which was an exaggeration...

1) Anti-Chabad?
2) Anti-Zionist?
3) Anti-Noachide
4) Pro-Proselytizing
5) Not kosher Torah

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 09:15:22 PM »
If you think I'm exagerating on what Meza says, I can post his quotes and videos whete he says all of this and more.

Hassidus is basically Xtianity? He said that? And then you say that he is affiliated with Satmar, who are Hassidic.

Muman- "Sounds like he denies Talmud too, which makes him a heretic according to Rambam."

Where does he deny the Talmud and what does that exactly mean? I heard him before and he has the exact position of the Rambam who says that the Halacha is binding but the Aggadot are not binding. Rambam himself rejected some of the Aggadot and the concepts associated with them such as Demons.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 09:25:16 PM »
I don't want to argue about this in this thread, but on the topic of Drinking on Purim, the Talmud clearly says that a person is obligated to drink... See Talmud Mesechet Megillah 7b...

http://www.chabad.org/holidays/purim/article_cdo/aid/2814/jewish/The-Purim-Drunk.htm

The source of this practice is a passage from the Talmudic tractate Megillah (7b):

Rava said: A person is obligated to drink on Purim until he does not know the difference between "cursed be Haman" and "blessed be Mordechai"

The issue of whether and how Rava’s statement should be implemented in practice is a matter of disagreement between various Halachic authorities. The question, however, is not what Rava means, but whether or not the Talmud contains another opinion, contrary to Rava’s (see Ran and Baal HaMaor on Talmud, Megillah 7b; Bach and Beit Yosef on the Tur, Orach Chaim, 695).

Many of the greatest Halachists follow Rava’s ruling. Maimonides writes: "What is the obligation of the [Purim] feast? That one should eat meat ... and drink wine until he is drunk and falls asleep from drunkenness" (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Megillah, 2:15). The Rif, Rosh, Tur and Shulchan Aruch all cite Rava’s dictum without any qualification. The Rama, on the other hand, comments that "There are others who say that one need not become that drunk, but rather that one should drink more than is one’s custom." The Rama concludes: "Whether one drinks more or drinks less, the main thing is that his intention is for the sake of Heaven."

It appears even Rambam (in Mishne Torah) says that a person must drink on Purim. So it should be clear that the Talmud and the Shulchan Aruch (among other sources) say that a Jew is obliged to drink. The question then becomes how much must one drink...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2014, 09:56:56 PM »
Drink and drunk different thing. Saying someone taking the position to not get drunk is a koffer is ludacris

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2014, 09:58:51 PM »
Drink and drunk different thing. Saying someone taking the position to not get drunk is a koffer is ludacris

It is an obligation to drink... The question is how much... Anyone who says it is not an obligation to drink is denying the Talmud and the minhag of the Jews.

I have never seen anyone, Rabbi or otherwise, say we must get 'Drunk'... As Rambam explained, enough to make us mellow and more than we normally drink.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2014, 10:58:37 PM »
It is an obligation to drink... The question is how much... Anyone who says it is not an obligation to drink is denying the Talmud and the minhag of the Jews.

I have never seen anyone, Rabbi or otherwise, say we must get 'Drunk'... As Rambam explained, enough to make us mellow and more than we normally drink.

He was saying not to GET DRUNK. and No if someone doesn't drink at all their are opinions that he is not doing any avera especially if he normally doesn't drink at all. The whole thing is to be joyous on Purim also on all the holidays. How is this done- for children get them sweets. For women- jewelry or a new dress. For a man- meat and whine. This is the suggestion for all holidays. For Purim their is perhaps a bigger inyun in drinking a little more, but this is not by all opinions as even in the Talmud the very next story is about a bad incident that happened when they got drunk. Again this is a whole big discussion back and forth, but whatever your position and practice it does NOT make someone who doesn't drink some sort of heretic. That is crazy to even suggest. Perhaps let's move on to the other things he said and says.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2014, 11:07:46 PM »
I'm sorry, I didnt want to sound confrontational. But, I do have proof about what I said and from his own mouth.  Which I will post.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2014, 11:13:49 PM »
And yes he says he got his smicha from a satmer rabbi... a Joseph Kolakowski. Ill post links later.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2014, 11:16:48 PM »
And yes he says he got his smicha from a satmer rabbi... a Joseph Kowalski. Post links later.

I know Joseph Kowalski. I talked to him before and actually know him from a long time ago. He was actually a fan of Chaim and JTF at some time (long time ago) but then became a Satmerer.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014, 11:19:13 PM »
Sorry Tag, I mispelled his name. I meant Kolakowski. Same person? The one I'm talking about was Chassidic since he was a kid though.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2014, 11:21:59 PM »
Sorry Tag, I mispelled his name. I meant Kolakowski. Same person? The one I'm talking about was Chassidic since he was a kid though.

Didn't focus on the spelling. And no I'm sure your talking about the person I know your talking about. No, he wasn't Hassidic from birth. He was in a Baal Teshuva high school Yeshiva and his mother wasn't religious. His father wasn't (perhaps still) isn't Jewish.

https://www.facebook.com/rabbi.kolakowski?fref=ts

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2014, 11:28:21 PM »
His original video, I listened to that other video also (the first in the thread).

------------------------------------

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2014, 11:54:17 PM »

Heard? Really dude, there was like whole long dvar amalek videos from him about why Israel is bad. I talked to him and he was like "but you think Rabbi Mizrachi is a Rabbi because of his [sic] Ishgali [(or something that sounded like that)] accent".

http://bejewish.org/index.php/about-us
Torah Judaism International was founded in 2010 by Rabbi Asher Meza of BeJewish.org as a one stop portal for everything educationally Jewish on the web.

(the nerve  >:( >:( >:( >:(^^^^^)

Torah Judaism International:

is currently the only Orthodox organization in the world that actively encourages Jewish Conversion among the masses.

Is currently the only Orthodox organization that teaches Judaism according to the rationalistic school of Jewish thought in contrary to the Neo Kabalistic ideologies in place today.

Is an active counter Missionary organization eager to seek out new adherents from any religious group or secular movement.

Is the only Orthodox organization with an international Halachic Conversion program.
(google had to auto-correct this, because he misspelt Kabbalistic)
Phillip Berg started Neo-Kabbalah and the wiki page is partially made by cultists, but

Reports about Berg are conflicting. According to a 1994 article in Tel Aviv magazine, Berg said he was ordained in the U.S.A. in the early '50s and received an additional ordination in Israel from his former father-in-law. Berg received rabbinic ordination by the Lakewood Yeshiva in 1951,[4] though he has been denounced by the traditional Orthodox Jewish community as represented by the Lakewood Yeshiva. According to Burg website he was an alumnus of Yeshiva Torah VeDaas not BMG, Lakewood. The Los Angeles Task Force on Cults and Missionaries claimed he was not affiliated with the 80-year-old Yeshiva Kol Yehuda in Jerusalem, once headed by Berg's ex-uncle-in-law, the late Rabbi Brandwein, though he claimed he was.[5]

In 2010, the Internal Revenue Service launched an investigation, reportedly investigating whether funds were directed to the personal enrichment of the Berg family, and subpoenaed financial records of the organization and two affiliated charities connected to Madonna. The centre called the allegations “merit-less” and said it “intends to defend the case vigorously”.[6]

I could speak for an hour like this, but I'm here talking with you guys while I could make Israel outproduce Asia, and instead I barely survive, and I don't Tag to end up apologizing to me in a conversation ;) .
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2014, 12:02:10 AM »
Ashlag presented a modern interpretation to Rabbi Luria’s Kabbalah, combining a Hegelian historical perception, a Marxist vision and psychological insights. One can say that he “stood Marx on his head,” for although he borrowed from him the vision of an egalitarian, collectivist society, he added to Marxism the Kabbalist exegesis regarding the inner structure and logic according to which the world works, including the necessity of divine influence on human transformation that must occur in the course of achieving a model society. For Ashlag, general salvation meant a collective transcending of man over his egotistical needs.

To elaborate, the shift from egocentric life to an altruistic existence can occur, according to Ashlag, only by the spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah and its mass study. When the denizens of the world realize that Kabbalah gives them the only key to understanding the universe, they will clearly see the need to erect an egalitarian society that cares for the needs of its individuals. Then they will be free to observe the commandments and concentrate on “bestowing” – bestowing plenty on others – which will bring about their metamorphosis from egotistical beings to altruistic ones – that is, for Ashlag, divine ones. This will launch a new era of peace and brotherly love. (For further reading, see “Altruistic Communism – Rabbi Ashlag’s Modernist Kabbalah” by Boaz Huss, here [Heb, PDF].)

The Rabbis gave me permission to do it because a huge Rabbi said it for the exact same reason; some fake Kabbalists that were trying to introduce non-Jewish things into Judaism: may this "Rabbi" be burned in drek and all his students with him.

In the lecture I heard, the Rabbi said that in response to them saying we have to make an extra prayer over some mitvot and say "make it go to the forces of good" (or something like that).

Oh and randomly I just though Stalin-Marx Hitler-Darwin ?-Freud Because Rabbi Mordechai Kraft said that those are the three most influential people on the ideology of the 20th century, and they make us think that we're evil apes that (something I forget).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:18:03 AM by LKZ »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge