Author Topic: Eric Kantor Loses Primary  (Read 5056 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Eric Kantor Loses Primary
« on: June 10, 2014, 09:22:49 PM »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Eric Kantor Loses Primary
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 09:24:06 PM »
 :clap:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 09:33:05 PM »
בס''ד

Baruch Hashem! This is wonderful news!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 10:36:39 PM »
Yup. One less self hating Jew out of office
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 10:37:46 PM »
Why? I wouldn't think he's a self hating Jew.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 10:54:11 PM »
I didn't know he was a Jew... Let's keep that quite. He lied, he supports big government, he mocked us, and he attacked the Tea Party, for the establishment.

Remember. .. Freedom loving Jews and Christian's gave us our freedom!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 11:22:59 PM »
I would never trust a Jewish politician
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 12:18:49 AM »
I would never trust a Jewish politician

??? and you would trust a non-Jewish politician instead!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 12:53:13 AM »
He means specifically in the Galut.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 01:18:23 AM »
Hopefully the Tea Party will poach more RINO horns this primary season and then poach Democrat devil horns in November.

Absolutely.   The Tea Party upset win by Dave Brat in Virginia potentially could provide momentum in many other Congressional Primary Races and eventually in the General Election.   

Eric Cantor was in essence of a reflection of the Republican establishment...........which takes a path of much lesser resistance, instead of truly combating the Democrat Party ultra leftist/ pro Muslim agenda.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 06:47:14 AM »
I've been reading this morning some Jewish news some that lean Conservative and some that lean liberal.Both keept on mentioning his Jewishness and insinuating the tea party wants a judenrein party.I think some Jewish Republicans perhaps a little more then a third will turn to moderate Dems.This can hurt in Florida where 28% vote republican.In a close race this can mean lose in  Florida in a close presidential race. Also in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Illinois.Another thing Coulter and Ingram kept on mentioning the rich Jewish guy from Las Vegas who supported him Cantor. 

http://www.israellycool.com/2014/06/11/big-us-election-news-pols-and-polls/ 

Big US Election News: Pols and Polls

Posted by: Real Jstreets June 11, 2014   

Yesterday most of Israel and world media were focused on the Knesset and Israeli Presidential elections. But in the US, voters were also on their way to the polls.

In Virginia, in a primary election in one of the sleepiest of districts, (I lived there, so please just trust me!) and usually insignificant of elections, there was a major upset. The top ranking US Republican in Congress lost to an unknown Tea Party challenger and in a primary election.

US Congressman Eric Cantor was a senior Republican member of Congress and the only Jewish Republican in the US House of Representatives.

image Eric Cantor,

Cantor answered questions at a press conference in Jerusalem, Israel, in August in 2013.

image US Congressmen in Israel

He was leading a delegation of newly elected Republican Congressmen, many of whom had never visited Israel.

image Eric Cantor

Cantor was on top less than a year ago, he was a leader for the future.

Last night as I was going to sleep in Israel, I saw Cantor tweeted that everyone should go and vote, that was first I heard of the Tuesday election.

This morning my husband’s first words were, “You did not tell me Cantor lost!”

One of the leading Republicans and Jews in Congress was voted out. The polls were wrong.

Was it because he was seen as too soft against Obama?

There will now be much speculation on this upset by David Brat, it happened because?

All I can think of is that famous question, is it good for the Jews?

In this case, I am afraid the answer is no. Eric Cantor was a strong voice for Israel in Congress.

Full disclosure: Eric Cantor’s father and my father played poker together years ago in Richmond, Va. That folks was the big action in the district.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 08:10:28 AM »
When Cantor was elected he was much more conservative.  He went to a conference with Rep. Louis Gutierrez and was supporting amnesty and demonizing the teaparties.    The state of Virginia spoke loud and clear, they want no part of amnesty.  Immigration reform and amnesty are two different animals...As we can see, the Obama administration has declared open borders to all foreigners, especially the children who are flowing across Arizona and Texas borders.  Obama will sign an executive order to declare them citizens...this will destroy American sovereignty, but we will know beyond a shadow of a doubt,  who signed the order and destroyed America!  Dave Brat is a true Conservative with values and principles...just listening to him made me very excited!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2014, 10:38:25 AM »
When Cantor was elected he was much more conservative.  He went to a conference with Rep. Louis Gutierrez and was supporting amnesty and demonizing the teaparties.    The state of Virginia spoke loud and clear, they want no part of amnesty.  Immigration reform and amnesty are two different animals...As we can see, the Obama administration has declared open borders to all foreigners, especially the children who are flowing across Arizona and Texas borders.  Obama will sign an executive order to declare them citizens...this will destroy American sovereignty, but we will know beyond a shadow of a doubt,  who signed the order and destroyed America!  Dave Brat is a true Conservative with values and principles...just listening to him made me very excited!
A leopard never changes his spots.  Eric Kantor is what he has always been...a phony.  Some people (including me) are just waking up to it now.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2014, 10:40:06 AM »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2014, 11:39:50 AM »
This portends the ultimate expulsion of the Jew from the USA.

The only question is whether they will continue the Jewish tradition of 2000 years of exile & flee to Patagonia?!

Or will they try & make it to Eretz Yisrael?

And will the Israeli authorities even allow entry to 200,000, let alone 6 million overweight, spoilt, demanding, loud and clamouring American Jews in one go, fleeing penniless.

As R.Nir Ben Artzi predicted that American Jewry will arrive literally wearing only their underpants!

Dov Hikind was quite clever buying a large villa in the West Bank and taking out Israeli citizenship!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 01:02:21 PM by Yerusha »

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 12:33:13 PM »
Finally, some good news.

Hopefully, the GOP will discover that curbing immigration (legal and illegal) is the key to their future success.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 07:14:21 PM »
בס''ד

We are preparing an English video on this subject. Stay tuned.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 07:20:43 PM »
The following illustrates that Eric Cantor's line of thinking is much closer to AIPAC's than the type of position he should have that's truly pro-Israel.  If you deny the history of Fatah killing more Jews and Americans than Hamas, you are part of the problem,  not the solution:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181589#.U5jUmptOUiQ

Most recently, Cantor was one of several lawmakers who called on the Obama administration to suspend financial aid to the Palestinian Authority (PA) in the wake of the formation of the new unity government between Hamas and Fatah.

Cantor said that PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas “argues that the new government is composed of ministers without political affiliation, but this new government appears dependent upon Hamas and Hamas continues to support terrorism in its quest to destroy the state of Israel.”

Cantor added, “The burden lies with this new unity government to demonstrate in words and actions that it is truly independent of Hamas, that it rejects terrorism, and that it is committed to a peaceful two-state solution, including recognizing Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state.”

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 07:37:10 PM »
The following illustrates that Eric Cantor's line of thinking is much closer to AIPAC's than the type of position he should have that's truly pro-Israel.  If you deny the history of Fatah killing more Jews and Americans than Hamas, you are part of the problem,  not the solution:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181589#.U5jUmptOUiQ

Most recently, Cantor was one of several lawmakers who called on the Obama administration to suspend financial aid to the Palestinian Authority (PA) in the wake of the formation of the new unity government between Hamas and Fatah.

Cantor said that PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas “argues that the new government is composed of ministers without political affiliation, but this new government appears dependent upon Hamas and Hamas continues to support terrorism in its quest to destroy the state of Israel.”

Cantor added, “The burden lies with this new unity government to demonstrate in words and actions that it is truly independent of Hamas, that it rejects terrorism, and that it is committed to a peaceful two-state solution, including recognizing Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state.”

בס''ד

If you notice, Cantor supports a two state solution, which is national suicide for Israel. With friends like this, Israel doesn't need any enemies.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2014, 07:59:47 PM »
בס''ד

If you notice, Cantor supports a two state solution, which is national suicide for Israel. With friends like this, Israel doesn't need any enemies.

Absolutely. 

The ' two state solution' comment by Eric Cantor caught my attention right away.   The fact that Cantor mentioned this,  without mentioning Fatah's long history of terrorism and overall hate against Israel,  reinforces that it's for the best that Cantor was defeated in the Congressional primary.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2014, 10:15:08 PM »

The fact is that American Jewish politicians always go against the best interest of Israel. Go ahead and ask Chaim about this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2014, 10:30:22 PM »
The fact is that American Jewish politicians always go against the best interest of Israel. Go ahead and ask Chaim about this.

And non-Jews also go against the best interest of Israel...

So we have bubkiss..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2014, 10:42:57 PM »
I might give an exception to dov hikind but not entirely sure. He was once a part if JDL and still does overall good things for the interests if the Jewish people. But like other things, maybe not the best way to go about it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2014, 10:46:41 PM »
And non-Jews also go against the best interest of Israel...

So we have bubkiss..

But when Jews do a chilul Hashem, it's far worse than when a gentile does it. When an anti Semites and normal Gentiles see a Jew go against his people, it's a terrible chilul Hashem.

Rather when a Jew doesn't care what the gentile and antisemites think in order to survive, it is a kiddush Hashem.

I would refer you to kahane's speech called the yoke of heaven on YouTube.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2014, 11:17:15 PM »
I might give an exception to dov hikind but not entirely sure. He was once a part if JDL and still does overall good things for the interests if the Jewish people. But like other things, maybe not the best way to go about it.

There's no question that Dov Hikind has done many good things over the years,  including his efforts with JDL.  Yet,  when I think of Hikind, it's hard to forget his reaction when Anthony Weiner was marrying a Muslim:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=36371.0