Author Topic: Rise of the UKRAINIAN nazism in the middle of Europe! GRAPHIC 18+  (Read 19784 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Rise of the UKRAINIAN nazism in the middle of Europe! GRAPHIC 18+
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2014, 05:52:27 PM »
This can be seen no better than in my country, where the most extreme-right Russophobes joined those getting in front of tanks in order to stop the anti-terrorist operation in eastern Ukraine.

But why it so happened ?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2014, 06:10:14 PM »
But why it so happened ?
Because many of the soldiers are scared of Donbas, since it's the most densely-populated area in the country, and crawling with rebels.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2014, 07:51:19 PM »
As I've said now about 4 times before, I do intend to move to Israel one day.
Yeah, let's have no allies whatsoever. Everyone and everything on the planet hates Jews, there are no righteous. They're all Nazi. I'm just curious, when did I defend Poles? In fact I criticized them for their chauvinism, I just said that historically not all of them are evil- many righteous gentiles in the Holocaust were Polish. At this rate you realize Ireland has to be included in the list of enemy nations, since so many people there support the "Palestinian" cause. And if you're Christian, then you're an enemy too since everything European is, according to you.
I never said everyone hates the Jews, just every nation in the world. Of course there is the righteous among nations.
Many Polish were righteous Gentiles during the holocaust? Your words not mine.
;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2014, 08:00:27 PM »
This is kind of surprising, as Ukraine and Romania have not exactly been friends, but I'm guessing neither have Romania and Russia because Romania and Serbia hate each other and Serbia is friends with Russia.
not really...we love each other.. Romania did not recognize Kosovo.. We fought Ottomans together..never been in war..they refused German order to attack us in WWII..someone prove me wrong please.. Anyhow, we will continue this discussion..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2014, 08:06:05 PM »
I categorically don't agree with a premise that Jews 95% Slavs, no matter rapes and pogroms. If you look at 95% of Jews from Russian, Ukraine, Poland, Serbia, Hungary, etc. have clear Semitic facial traits. Alhough, I am sure, most of us did meet Jews that look exactly like Russians or Ukrainians or Bolgarian.

I agree with your 2nd premise. Jews were treated way better in Slavic countries, up-to the age of enlightenment than in Western Europe. There were no inquisitions, mass expulsions, etc. That is with except of Russia (where no Jews were allowed until they conquered Poland). Also, Chmelnitsky genocide of Jews, partially for their unequivocal support of Poland who provded Jews with respite and safe heaven.  This is a fact - European Jewry was saved by Poland and by Holland. I think king Kazimir of Poland welcomed Jews when we were expelled from France, England, when Rhein was red of Jewish blood. Notice that Jews in Germany, of all places, look more like Germans and a lot of Germans, look quite Semitic.  This excerpt from Wikipedia is mostly correct:

"From the founding of the Kingdom of Poland in 1025 through to the early years of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth created in 1569, Poland was the most tolerant country in Europe.[6] Known as paradisus Iudaeorum (Latin for "Paradise for the Jews"), it became a shelter for persecuted and expelled European Jewish communities and the home to the world's largest Jewish community of the time. According to some sources, about three-quarters of all Jews lived in Poland by the middle of the 16th century.[7][8][9] With the weakening of the Commonwealth and growing religious strife (due to the Protestant Reformation and Catholic Counter-Reformation), Poland’s traditional tolerance[10] began to wane from the 17th century onward.[11] After the partitions of Poland in 1795 and the destruction of Poland as a sovereign state, Polish Jews were subject to the laws of the partitioning powers, the increasingly antisemitic Russian Empire,[12] as well as Austro-Hungary and Kingdom of Prussia (later a part of the German Empire). Still, as Poland regained independence in the aftermath of World War I, it was the center of the European Jewish world with one of world's largest Jewish communities of over 3 million. Antisemitism, however, from both the political establishment and from the general population, common throughout Europe, was a growing problem.[13]"

http://www.jewishhistory.org/the-jews-come-to-poland/
I agree with this but few members here want to spread hatred...not all is perfect for any minority anywhere.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2014, 08:08:30 PM »
Holland? I don't live there anymore but yes its still my country lol. I will visit Serbia again this year for sure. Nis is on my list now.
dates? Would love to meet you!

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2014, 08:17:54 PM »
not really...we love each other.. Romania did not recognize Kosovo.. We fought Ottomans together..never been in war..they refused German order to attack us in WWII..someone prove me wrong please.. Anyhow, we will continue this discussion..
But I thought Romania was on Moldova's side. And correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Serbs support their Slavic brothers in Transnistria just as Ukrainians (even the nationalists who are against friendship with Russia), and the Russians did. My worst fear is for the current conflict to result in violence in Transnistria which could then spill over into Western Ukraine, where I live.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2014, 08:33:12 PM »
I agree with this but few members here want to spread hatred...not all is perfect for any minority anywhere.
Yes, some people believe that everything European is nazi and Jews should have no allies, which is against the policy of the forum, as it clearly indicates support for the Serbian people.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2014, 08:41:41 PM »
Romanians are savages who butchered hundreds of thousands of Jews and partook in Babi Yar.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
Oh and speaking of Ottomans, Erdoğan is now furious because apparently Germany has been spying on the Turkish government! LOL
Nice job Germany.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2014, 04:51:35 PM »
Supporting Nazi Romania, Nazi Poland & now Nazi Germany, the self hate here stinks.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2014, 05:47:25 PM »
Supporting Nazi Romania, Nazi Poland & now Nazi Germany, the self hate here stinks.

I agree Irish Zionist, sometimes I just question what is going on this forum..  First I am told I am not a Jew by one of the members, but I am really a Slav..  I guess SerbianArmy , in fact, is siding with the Muslims claims, that we Jews are not Real Jews and don't belong in Israel, but instead belong in Russia. 

Next I am told I am instigating hate against the wonderful people of Russia, Poland and Ukraine, who so kindly accepted us Jews into their land.  Of course, if his argument of us being Slavs is true, why should we have had to be accepted, if we were Slavs all along?  Both statements are complete Bullsh*t!     

I guess we are suppose to erase 1000 + years of oppression and treated as subhumans by our Slavic Russian/Polish/Ukrainian hosts.   

IMO, Russia is a plague that needs to be eradicated..  The Great Red Terror and nothing less. 

Then, I am reading another thread here on JTF that has made me sick, where members are talking about how ugly JEwish people are..  I am sorry,  is this a pro Jewish Kahanist forum?  Am I missing something here?

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2014, 06:29:51 PM »
EJA44, you know I like your posts, but I haven't seen quite what you have seen. What thread are you talking about where people are saying Jews are ugly? The one where a Jewish girl married the Fakestinian?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2014, 06:31:37 PM »
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2014, 08:28:16 PM »
EJA44, you know I like your posts, but I haven't seen quite what you have seen. What thread are you talking about where people are saying Jews are ugly? The one where a Jewish girl married the Fakestinian?

ChaimFan, I cannot find the thread now and maybe it was deleted.  Some people here were posting pics of ugly Jews and saying how Jews are ugly, etc , etc.   It just reallly [censored] me the F--- off.. There was some pic of some older JEwish guy, who was a liberal and somebody was mouthing off and how ugly he is  and how Jews are ugly, etc.

Hopefully the thread was deleted , hence why I cannot find it..

Yeah, I am also sick of people insulting the looks of Jewish women who marry Muslims, saying they are ugly Jewesses , hence why they marry a Muslim.  I know a lot of non-attractive Orthodox Jewish women who are devoted Jews and still have no problem finding a Jewish man, obviously not as attractive, to marry.

Anyhow , the worst post I seen here is where people on a Kahanist Jewish forum condemn us for insulting Russia or Ukrainians.  Then they have the nerve to say we are not really Jews, but we are Slavs, like Serbian Army posted here.  Why he is allowed to post that crap on this forum is beyond me.

I'm not trying to start a fight, I just think anyone who says Jews are fake Jews should be immediately thrown off the forum.  I have enough Arabs and other haters who go around calling me a Kazar or Russian and saying I am not a real Jew.  I don't need to start battling with non-Jewish JTF members who go around doing the same, claiming Jews are not really Jews..  Let them spread that BS on a StørmFrønt forum.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2014, 09:19:26 PM »
Okay, first of all, there are some good people in Germany (many Jews and righteous gentiles), the forum members have made it very clear that the Pro-Köln Movement is a righteous cause, and I was only stating that I thought it was good how they made Islamic Turkey angry. I never supported Poland either, in fact I stated numerous times that I'm highly offended by their chauvinistic attitude- mostly towards Jews. Not once did I make a post in support of Romania. And how the hell is someone who's not even Jewish going to decide whether or not a Jew is self-hating? Am I missing something here?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2014, 09:28:53 PM »
ChaimFan, I cannot find the thread now and maybe it was deleted.  Some people here were posting pics of ugly Jews and saying how Jews are ugly, etc , etc.   It just reallly [censored] me the F--- off.. There was some pic of some older JEwish guy, who was a liberal and somebody was mouthing off and how ugly he is  and how Jews are ugly, etc.

Hopefully the thread was deleted , hence why I cannot find it..

Yeah, I am also sick of people insulting the looks of Jewish women who marry Muslims, saying they are ugly Jewesses , hence why they marry a Muslim.  I know a lot of non-attractive Orthodox Jewish women who are devoted Jews and still have no problem finding a Jewish man, obviously not as attractive, to marry.

Anyhow , the worst post I seen here is where people on a Kahanist Jewish forum condemn us for insulting Russia or Ukrainians.  Then they have the nerve to say we are not really Jews, but we are Slavs, like Serbian Army posted here.  Why he is allowed to post that crap on this forum is beyond me.

I'm not trying to start a fight, I just think anyone who says Jews are fake Jews should be immediately thrown off the forum.  I have enough Arabs and other haters who go around calling me a Kazar or Russian and saying I am not a real Jew.  I don't need to start battling with non-Jewish JTF members who go around doing the same, claiming Jews are not really Jews..  Let them spread that BS on a StørmFrønt forum.
I didn't see the "you are Slavs, not Jews" post. Could you link it to me?

I don't think that the appearance of people should be blindly insulted, but at the same time, I too notice that evil Jews tend to look like lighter-skinned Arabs. Call it a curse, call it what you will.

Of course Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Romania, etc. are ALL Nazi nations and all will rot in hell!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2014, 09:35:22 PM »
Okay, first of all, there are some good people in Germany (many Jews and righteous gentiles), the forum members have made it very clear that the Pro-Köln Movement is a righteous cause, and I was only stating that I thought it was good how they made Islamic Turkey angry. I never supported Poland either, in fact I stated numerous times that I'm highly offended by their chauvinistic attitude- mostly towards Jews. Not once did I make a post in support of Romania. And how the hell is someone who's not even Jewish going to decide whether or not a Jew is self-hating? Am I missing something here?
I can see what you are saying. .. If America was judged by its recent leaders, we would all would be considered anti semites...

But I promise you, we are all not anti Jew!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2014, 09:35:35 PM »
I didn't see the "you are Slavs, not Jews" post. Could you link it to me?

I don't think that the appearance of people should be blindly insulted, but at the same time, I too notice that evil Jews tend to look like lighter-skinned Arabs. Call it a curse, call it what you will.

Of course Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Romania, etc. are ALL Nazi nations and all will rot in hell!

It is in this very thread, it was posted by Serbian Army..  Seriously, the guy is claiming we Jews are not really Jews (therefore we are liars) and says we are 95% Slav..  This statement really irritated me and I don't even know why he is allowed to stay on the forum posting these lies and Bullsh*T.  Not to mention how he condemned me for insulting and expressing hate for those noble Poles, Russians and Ukrainians.    Heap coals on the fire he already ignited.

I have a great respect for Poles, Russians and Ukrainians. I also love Slovaks, Bulgarians (there was one here that I really disliked), and Czechs too. In Poland there were thriving cities almost entirely settled by Jews. Not sure why there is so much hate expressed towards the Slavs here? All western Europeans permanently expelled the Jews,with exception to Dutch, and who accepted millions of Jews to their countries? Slavs! And today most of these Jews are Slavs if we look at genetics. Some come here and express hate towards their own people. I mean if your family lived in Belarus or Poland for 1000 years it is the fact that you are at least 95% Slav and your faith is Judaism.

read Reply #83 on this thread, I just quoted it.
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,77667.75.html

Using his logic, we Jews are not really Jews. I guess since my family were prisoners in Belarus (and eventually wiped out), I am a Belorussian or Slav. I guess Yemenite Jews are truly Yemeni Arabs and Moroccan Jews are truly Berbers and Spanish Jews are really Spaniards.  I am sick of these lies accusing of Jews of being impostors and not real Jews.  This guy  doesn't know anything about Jewish people who lived as second class people in the Eastern European Pale of Settlement.  And like the gypsies, we are in no way related to the people who were our hosts, but were sojourners and wandered from place to place, being hated and unaccepted by the hosts of our country.  Any similar facial features or genes we share was through rape, not through intermingling or conversion to Judaism, which was practically unheard throughout most of history in that region.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2014, 09:37:08 PM »
And you better not be d!cking around, and trying to start division on the forum. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2014, 09:38:53 PM »
And you better not be d!cking around, and trying to start division on the forum. ..

Are you talking to me??      Considering that these idiot goyim wrote that we Jews are insulting the great and noble Poles, Russians and Ukrainains and then claiming we Jews are Slavs, not really Jews, I really think somebody needs to set their foot down and speak against this..  This is  Kahanist Forum I thought.

I could give a f**K less about making division here..  Better to have division than have goyim spread their BS Anti-SEmitic crap on this forum.

I was pretty quick to defend Christian people, when Jewish members outright started talking down on Christianity.  However, I will be much more bold and much faster to defend Jewish people against Anti-Semitism and Jew-Hatred, especially on a Jewish forum.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2014, 09:41:06 PM »
EJ44s that is not what he meant....

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2014, 09:42:19 PM »
EJ44s that is not what he meant....

WHat did he mean, by I am 95% Slav and that I am spreading hate against Ukrainian, Russians and Poles?!

Go ahead and explain to me?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2014, 09:42:40 PM »
Are you talking to me??      Considering that these idiot goyim wrote that we Jews are insulting the great and noble Poles, Russians and Ukrainains and then claiming we Jews are Slavs, not really Jews, I really think somebody needs to set their foot down and speak against this..  This is  Kahanist Forum I thought.

I could give a f**K less about making division here..  Better to have division than have goyim spread their BS Anti-SEmitic crap on this forum.
No , you posted before I could send. Above you.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2014, 09:47:11 PM »
WHat did he mean, by I am 95% Slav and that I am spreading hate against Ukrainian, Russians Poles

Go ahead and explain to me?
He was saying. .. that if a Jew lived in a place for a 1000 years they would pick up genes from the locals. Like Jew's having blonde hair and blue eyes. .. but I kinda wonder if they were not light to begin with..