Poll

I'm Just Curious to Know What the Demographics Are Among Our Members!

Add you own #'s
21 (72.4%)
estimations are ok
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is your Height? Weight??  (Read 119150 times)

Erica

Re: What is your Height? Weight?
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2007, 12:03:41 PM »
I think I agree with Erica on this one.  There is nothing as liberating as the truth; it gets maddening when women are secretive about their age/weight.

On the other hand, I have definitely felt the effects of being judged by my age.  The moment I tell people I am in my 40's, all those women in their 30's and especially their 20's, who had just moments ago seemed to enjoy talking to me, have run away in fright so fast that they start to resemble the Road Runner! 

At 33 I get the same treatment but from younger women. Like I'm over the hill or something. I think that with all of these 'get trim fast' fads, including the plastic surgery our culture is REALLY going down. I remember when the exercise commercials existed so that people could become healthier, now its about 'looking' a certain age and drawing attention because of your new physique.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2007, 12:04:09 PM »

Okay, like I said before this is for those of you that want to get that atheltic lean physique http://rippednaturalbodybuilding.com/ .  8)

It's a pain in the a5s but it gets results, and that's the whole point.

Yuck, that just doesn't do it for me.

lol, i agree shoshana. I just want to look nice...not like a machine...

Erica

« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2007, 12:07:16 PM »

Okay, like I said before this is for those of you that want to get that atheltic lean physique http://rippednaturalbodybuilding.com/ .  8)

I have to agree with both of you... if it is just about looks , I don't think women look really good when they're bulked up like RoboCop, and neither do hulky men. They scare me, actually.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2007, 12:12:51 PM »

I have to agree with both of you... if it is just about looks , I don't think women look really good when they're bulked up like RoboCop, and neither do hulky men. They scare me, actually.

Women look disgusting when they have muscles like that. Men are supposed to have muscles and aren't attractive to me if they don't but those guys are over kill I think. Quit working out and go enjoy yourself.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2007, 12:31:58 PM »
33 is definitely NOT old for a woman, especially if that woman respects herself enough to eat healthy, exercise regularly, get enough sleep, and reduce stress in her life when possible.

I think a super muscular body is counterproductive for BOTH sexes.  For women, it is obvious: we men love soft, curvy, adorable women, not male wannabe females.  But muscular bodies is counterproductive for men as well.  If a man has a perfectly sculpted physique, it means that he has spent an inordinate amount of time on his own body, to the exclusion of almost everything else.  This spells self-centeredness, the very opposite of what a woman wants in a man.  I am not a woman, but I suspect that women would much rather be around a caring, sensitive man than some macho guy who is full of himself and does not listen to the woman.

I know I am sounding like Alan Alda here, but I really do not mean to take it that far.  Women are just as turned off by feminine men as men are turned off by masculine women.  However, what women really want from men, I think, are four things: a man whose integrity they can trust, a man with whom they can feel physically protected from the elements, a man who will bring in enough income so as to enable the woman to afford not only necessities but also some luxuries, and perhaps most of all, a man who is interested enough in them to actually listen and cherish what the woman in his life has to say.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2007, 12:34:19 PM »

Well that wasn't for the girls! ::) It was for you pudgey guys!!!  You're grown men now, time to be men, strong fit able men, not your momma's chubby little bubbala!  :D

« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 01:08:30 PM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2007, 02:13:38 PM »

Well that wasn't for the girls! ::) It was for you pudgey guys!!!  You're grown men now, time to be men, strong fit able men, not your momma's chubby little bubbala!  :D

LOL that would sound hilarious in a New Yorkers accent.

I think women should be strong yet still retain a feminine body. Strength doesn't require extra large muscles but simply staying healthy and playing a lot of sport.

kellymaureen

« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2007, 04:54:52 PM »
33 is definitely NOT old for a woman

Ha ha thanks...Ill be 32 in November ;D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2007, 04:56:19 PM »

God Willing. You never know when you'll die.

ftf

« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2007, 04:59:57 PM »

G-d Willing. You never know when you'll die.
What a flaming cheerful thought.

kellymaureen

« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2007, 05:00:53 PM »

Thats slightly morbid  :( I realize that we dont know when we will die, but I dont walk around all day worrying about it, when my number is up its up.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2007, 05:05:14 PM »
You have to remember death to live life. Enjoy without indulgence and always remember God.

I only intended to remind you to say God Willing.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2007, 05:07:24 PM »

Shutup. Don't annoy me right now, otherwise i'll blow.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2007, 05:12:23 PM »

o...k

ftf

« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2007, 05:35:34 PM »

Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #165 on: September 10, 2007, 07:25:24 PM »

Hey Sarah, How you been?
I hope you are ok... You seem to be a bit upset !

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2007, 08:43:18 PM »
sexy kelly maureen happens to be a super healthy woman, who should live until 120 years old, at which point the messiah will come, which means that she will live forever.

so there!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #167 on: September 10, 2007, 08:55:10 PM »
Lol and as Chaim Ben Pesach gets bigger he may need body guards.  I saw what mord looks like and myself.  I would volunteer when Chaim is out there.   And David is also a big guy.
Yes i would volunteer as well

Bring that gorgeous Shephard with you haha

newman

« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2007, 09:02:34 PM »
Lol and as Chaim Ben Pesach gets bigger he may need body guards.  I saw what mord looks like and myself.  I would volunteer when Chaim is out there.   And David is also a big guy.

I say we ship some of these 500lb monsters over. Chaim can pass a law that all nazis (arabs or others) are fed to these things....ALIVE!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2007, 09:07:44 PM »

I say we ship some of these 500lb monsters over. Chaim can pass a law that all nazis (arabs or others) are fed to these things....ALIVE!

Is that for real newman!!??? wow!

haha, yeh i think that's a good idea!

Is that you in the picture there?

newman

« Reply #170 on: September 10, 2007, 09:11:41 PM »

Not me, but I've hunted those things. They're not ALL that big but 500-600 lbs is not uncommon. Smaller ones than that are more than capable of running you down and eating you.

If the arab faced the real possoibility of being eaten by THEM (touch any pig and NO paradise & NO virgins), they'd think twice.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #171 on: September 10, 2007, 09:13:01 PM »

Not me, but I've hunted those things. They're not ALL that big but 500-600 lbs is not uncommon. Smaller ones than that are more than capable of running you down and eating you.

If the arab faced the real possoibility of being eaten by THEM (touch any pig and NO paradise & NO virgins), they'd think twice.

hahaha. so if they even TOUCH pigs, theyre doomed !??? wow! nice!

newman

« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2007, 09:17:42 PM »

Oh yes.

If a muslim even touches a piece of pigskin leather before death, he's BARRED from praradise and goes straight to hell.

I don't know for the life of me why every bus in Israel doesn't contain small bags of pork rind under the seats to deter terrorists.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #173 on: September 10, 2007, 09:19:01 PM »

Oh yes.

If a muslim even touches a piece of pigskin leather before death, he's BARRED from praradise and goes straight to hell.

I don't know for the life of me why every bus in Israel doesn't contain small bags of pork rind under the seats to deter terrorists.

and Jewish people, I assume they are allowed to touch, but not eat?

newman

« Reply #174 on: September 10, 2007, 09:23:43 PM »

Oh yes.

and Jewish people, I assume they are allowed to touch, but not eat?

A Jew can pat a pig if he wants....just can't eat him.

Kosher means appropriate.....nothing to do with clean.

Stupid mohammerhead misunderstood Torah and took 'kosher' to mean 'clean'. Same applies to dogs. They're not kosher to eat, but a Jew can cuddle one. Idiot muzzies think they're unclean and won't touch them at all!