Poll

Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?

I do
6 (13%)
I don't
30 (65.2%)
I don't know & don't care
10 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?  (Read 30940 times)

kellymaureen

Re: Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2007, 09:41:45 PM »
Agreed! Funny I think I have a message here stating she was 15 a year and a half ago?  Kelly, I should have thought of that....   

Born in a leap year maybe?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2007, 09:42:37 PM »
Thank you Infidel :)

This kid is 15, observation here she is a KID!

Then perhaps she should not be debating with adults if she cannot handle the conversations.  I am sure there are boards for teenagers or children.
many of us here are teenagers and it is important for everyone to debate.

Assuming Sarah is really who and what she says she is, I find her to be just as intelligent and capable of effective debate just as much as most adults if not more.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2007, 09:44:03 PM »
Of course, but to use that as an excuse for what has been said is not acceptable, if teenagers want to debate with adults then they need to also be responsible for their words.

As my wise old dad said, have as many opionions as you like, just make sure that they are educated ones, once it comes out of your mouth, you own it ;)
I can agree with that. If one can't debate then certainly they should keep their mouth shut, but if one can they should not be silenced because of age.
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2007, 09:44:33 PM »
Certainly, if saying that the IDF are occupiers, yep, thats intelligence.

kellymaureen

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2007, 09:45:26 PM »
Yes, so once you say it, you own it, unless you can explain why you were wrong to say it.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2007, 09:46:16 PM »
Sarah, when you come back on here, could you please clarify what you meant when you said "occupiers"?

I don't get it. Sarah and Kelly were exchanging such sweet compliments only yesterday  :(

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2007, 09:49:25 PM »
She said I misunderstood her or I took it out of context or something like that.  You know, I'll bet that the entire Muslim World wishes they had the same support from Jews and Christians as one of their own is getting this evening.....  Fcuk it!  Blame the Jews...  The Jews are OCCUPYING P-LESTINIAN LAND....GO BACK TO POLAND!  YOU THIEVES, WHO STOLE THE LAND FROM THE ARABS....   Gees, I'm actually starting to sound like a Muslim.....perhaps I'll convert :-\
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2007, 09:49:38 PM »
I have gotten responses from Sarah in regards to random posts which impressed her..If she was practicing Takiya, i don't think she would have responded to anyhting I had to say..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

kellymaureen

« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2007, 09:52:15 PM »
I dont hate her as a person, however I cannot and will not show respect to a muslim and as I said I hope she REALLY does leave islam, its no place for a human, especially a female human, a female human with their whole life ahead of them.

We are grasping at straws now, when someone says the IDF are "occupiers" how many things can that mean.  And if I am not mistaken there was also a comment made, that caused a banning about Israel killing "innocent palestinkians" a while back....there is NO taking those things out of context.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2007, 09:53:53 PM »
I have gotten responses from Sarah in regards to random posts which impressed her..If she was practicing Takiya, i don't think she would have responded to anyhting I had to say..
Were these responses this evening concerning this thread?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2007, 09:54:43 PM »
Saying the IDF are occupiers is just ignorance, all though there is an occupation in Israel.

Of course that is the Arab occupation of Jewish land in Judea, Samaria and Gaza...
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2007, 09:55:53 PM »
Yes, so once you say it, you own it, unless you can explain why you were wrong to say it.

I'm not trying to defend Sarah here or claim to know what she meant since I don't recall ever seeing the post in the first place. But I'd like to offer a "possibility" of how she might have meant it. When terms are thrown around so frequently by the media and many people in general, it's possible for one of us to use a term that is inappropriate without even realizing it. For example, on the first Ask JTF program, I made reference to the "West Bank" to which Chaim corrected me saying that that's not the appropriate term to call this land, and that it is supposed to be referred to as Judea and Samaria. I didn't mean any offense by saying West Bank. I was just so accustomed and conditioned to saying it since that's how the media and many people refer to it. Another poster used the term "Pales tinians" to which Chaim stated that he thought the poster was being a wise guy. The poster made it abundantly clear in the following weeks that he was not trying to be a wise guy. So here too, the media and many people in general always use this term to the point where one of us might use it not realizing that it's an inappropriate or offensive term. Since the media is always referring to the "occupied territories" and the "Israeli occupation" it can condition people to just accept and use these terms without even realizing the connotation attached to these terms. So again, I'm not defending Sarah or stating that this was the case. I merely ponder the "possibility" that this might have been the case. I hope Sarah will clarify this herself when she is back on here.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2007, 09:56:16 PM »
Were these responses this evening concerning this thread?

No, I made a metaphor of the universe and heaven and she responded, "wow"..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Master JTFer
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2007, 10:00:39 PM »

I'm not trying to defend Sarah here or claim to know what she meant since I don't recall ever seeing the post in the first place. But I'd like to offer a "possibility" of how she might have meant it. When terms are thrown around so frequently by the media and many people in general, it's possible for one of us to use a term that is inappropriate without even realizing it. For example, on the first Ask JTF program, I made reference to the "West Bank" to which Chaim corrected me saying that that's not the appropriate term to call this land, and that it is supposed to be referred to as Judea and Samaria. I didn't mean any offense by saying West Bank. I was just so accustomed and conditioned to saying it since that's how the media and many people refer to it. Another poster used the term "Pales tinians" to which Chaim stated that he thought the poster was being a wise guy. The poster made it abundantly clear in the following weeks that he was not trying to be a wise guy. So here too, the media and many people in general always use this term to the point where one of us might use it not realizing that it's an inappropriate or offensive term. Since the media is always referring to the "occupied territories" and the "Israeli occupation" it can condition people to just accept and use these terms without even realizing the connotation attached to these terms. So again, I'm not defending Sarah or stating that this was the case. I merely ponder the "possibility" that this might have been the case. I hope Sarah will clarify this herself when she is back on here.
Calling it the West Bank is one thing, but the term "occupation" has a clear meaning. It is always used to mean that Israel is morally wrong and "occupying" Arab land.

Except when I say it in reference to the Arab occupation of Jewish land
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2007, 10:02:47 PM »
Is it possible for one to be a Muslim and a Noahide?  Muslohide :::D  Can someone please tell me where The Seven Sleepers of Ephesus is in the Torah?  Someone, who studies the Bible who I will not mention, told me it is in the Torah but the Jews couldn't decide how many sleepers there were.  The Muslims apparently knew.  Hell, they added a dog for comfort... O0

kellymaureen

« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2007, 10:04:47 PM »
Daniel, I dont give a rats arse, about what terms the media uses, I DONT accept them and never use them.  I got called to school because my kid told his teacher that the "palestinkians" never existed, nor did their country....so I marched in and asked that teacher what part of that he did not understand, and that I would be happy, to clarify it...he told me I shouldnt be teaching my kid things that were untrue, so I asked him to PROVE it to me, that that place always existed, he couldnt, he tried spouting that liberal media crap, and I shot him down at every turn.

When I know I am right, I will not back down....but I will not be staying to watch whats happened here.
Good luck to you, clarifying "occupiers", you know as well as I do what is meant when someone says that.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »
Daniel, I dont give a rats arse, about what terms the media uses, I DONT accept them and never use them.  I got called to school because my kid told his teacher that the "palestinkians" never existed, nor did their country....so I marched in and asked that teacher what part of that he did not understand, and that I would be happy, to clarify it...he told me I shouldnt be teaching my kid things that were untrue, so I asked him to PROVE it to me, that that place always existed, he couldnt, he tried spouting that liberal media crap, and I shot him down at every turn.

When I know I am right, I will not back down....but I will not be staying to watch whats happened here.
Good luck to you, clarifying "occupiers", you know as well as I do what is meant when someone says that.
Wow!
During my Hebrew class at the Public High school my teacher lets me give a short speech on Friday and I get all the liberal s*** thrown at me by the other kids, but I know that I am right and they still have not been able to win with 15-1. We are right and they can't prove us wrong, so instead they label us and de-legitimize us, but still we remain right.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2007, 10:08:16 PM »
Daniel, I dont give a rats arse, about what terms the media uses, I DONT accept them and never use them.  I got called to school because my kid told his teacher that the "palestinkians" never existed, nor did their country....so I marched in and asked that teacher what part of that he did not understand, and that I would be happy, to clarify it...he told me I shouldnt be teaching my kid things that were untrue, so I asked him to PROVE it to me, that that place always existed, he couldnt, he tried spouting that liberal media crap, and I shot him down at every turn.

You child really said that?  You really went down and grossed out the teacher?  I do hope you lodge a complaint to the Principal and the schoolboard...  G-d Bless you.....

Ooops, I'm supposed to be playing for the other team...  Damn you woman...  May Allah strike you down with lightening from the heavens filled with virgins and dead Arabs....

• Master JTFer
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2007, 10:09:17 PM »
Daniel, I dont give a rats arse, about what terms the media uses, I DONT accept them and never use them.  I got called to school because my kid told his teacher that the "palestinkians" never existed, nor did their country....so I marched in and asked that teacher what part of that he did not understand, and that I would be happy, to clarify it...he told me I shouldnt be teaching my kid things that were untrue, so I asked him to PROVE it to me, that that place always existed, he couldnt, he tried spouting that liberal media crap, and I shot him down at every turn.

btw watch out because the FBI has a bad habit of getting involved in our people's business....
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »
Oh sorry, I didnt mean to take away from the "spirit" of this thread, but yes, I ripped the teacher a new one, my kid is rather like me lol....so he held his own for a while, but of course he cant say the things I said to that liberal pansy of a teacher....and yes I requested Adam be moved to a different social studies class.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2007, 10:12:51 PM »

Wow, you ROCK!  That takes some serious fortitude, you are indeed a righteous woman.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2007, 10:13:14 PM »

Kelly, I'm not arguing about the definition of "occupiers." You and I both know what it means. But it's possible that others don't and may accidentally use the term inappropriately out of ignorance and naivety and not out of hostility or antagonism.

kellymaureen

« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2007, 10:15:30 PM »
When refering to the IDF, one NEVER makes a mistake when they refer to them as the "occupiers", people who say it, mean it.

Wow, you ROCK!  That takes some serious fortitude, you are indeed a righteous woman

Thanks, but all it takes is knowing the truth, and having some libtard try to mess with my sons mind.

kellymaureen

« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2007, 10:16:22 PM »
Ooops, I'm supposed to be playing for the other team...  Damn you woman...  May Allah strike you down with lightening from the heavens filled with virgins and dead Arabs....

If Im getting 72 virgins, can you make that firemen and marines......
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 10:18:15 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2007, 10:16:31 PM »

btw watch out because the FBI has a bad habit of getting involved in our people's business....

Yes, and Erica, Sarah, and myself are undercover FBI agents infiltrating this forum to bring you guys down!  :o