Author Topic: Ann Coulter / "Perfected" Jews  (Read 33229 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Ann Coulter / "Perfected" Jews
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2007, 03:41:32 PM »
There are Jews who believe all Christians should convert to being at least Noahides. No, this is not the leadership position of JTF, but I am willing to bet that several JTF members feel this way, privately.

If I knew for a fact that some of you do believe and want that, will I stop liking them? No!

I don't care what anyone's opinion of what my faith should be is so long as I am treated with respect.
This should be the end of this thread.

Chaimfan
It isn't the Jews that believe that all Christians should convert to become Noahides but the Bible.  Most Jews know, unless they are ignorant anti-Jew Leftist scum, know that the 7 Laws of Noah were applicable to the Gentile while the 10 Law (613) Commandments apply solely to the Jew and not the Gentile.  Judaism is a non-prostylizing faith.  I have never heard of Jews doing this unless they are Jews for Jesus (Christians) deliberately working towards the conversion.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2007, 03:49:59 PM »
There are Jews who believe all Christians should convert to being at least Noahides. No, this is not the leadership position of JTF, but I am willing to bet that several JTF members feel this way, privately.

If I knew for a fact that some of you do believe and want that, will I stop liking them? No!

I don't care what anyone's opinion of what my faith should be is so long as I am treated with respect.
This should be the end of this thread.

Chaimfan
It isn't the Jews that believe that all Christians should convert to become Noahides but the Bible.  Most Jews know, unless they are ignorant anti-Jew Leftist scum, know that the 7 Laws of Noah were applicable to the Gentile while the 10 Law (613) Commandments apply solely to the Jew and not the Gentile.  Judaism is a non-prostylizing faith.  I have never heard of Jews doing this unless they are Jews for Jesus (Christians) deliberately working towards the conversion.... 
Judaism is about quality not quantity, it doesn't matter the number of Jews but are they good Jews.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2007, 11:34:45 PM »
I think that MassuhDGoodName has been insulted unjustly.  He's a very smart guy and I agree with most of what he wrote. 
Insulted? This man is a communist. He has outright called Christianity evil. He's talking about the beliefs that the US was founded on!

Any Jew who doesn't respect Christianity is a self-hating Jew. The Torah encourages us to embrace the Gentiles because they play a big role in our future. Massuh doesn't feel the same way. He feels he's above G-d, and can follow his own twisted version of Judaism, where he can hate the Christians and still consider himself a good Jew.

One of the biggest fundamentals of the Communist Manifesto is to tear down Christianity and the Constitution. Since the Christian faith is linked to that beautiful document, any hate torward Christianity or any of its beliefs is against the Constitution. Anyone who is against the Constitution is a communist. Any person who is against the Christian religion is a communist. Massauh is a communist, because he fits the bill of one perfectly.
Not true.  The Rambam and most Rabbis hold that Xtianity is Avodah Zara.
Which rabbis?

The only flaws Jews see in Christianity is the Christian's worship of Christ and their following of the Ten Commandments. We believe their imperfections can be cured by solely worshipping G-d and following the Seven Noahide Laws.

Now, see that's coming from a Jew from a Jewish perspective. So, how is what I just said any better than what Ann Coulter said. Stop feeding into the Nazi concepts of Media Matters, this is exactly what they want you to think!

Ann Coulter is following her religion to the way, the way G-d told her to in the Christian Bible. How anybody can fault on that is beyond me. Oh, wait, communists would.

It's true that Ann Coulter has a right to her religious beliefs in this country even if they are incorrect, but it is unsettling to me that as a Jew you would think of the belief that Gentiles should obey the Noahide Laws as no better than Ann Coulter's statements.  This is similar to those who stick up for the Muslims because "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" and think that we are no better than the terrorists.  If you put a moral equivalence between Ann Coulter's "perfected Jews" beliefs and the Jewish belief on Noahide Laws, then that means you don't really stand for the Jewish belief.
It's no different! We believe that the Christians are imperfect, too, that's why we believe they should change some of their principles. The Christians share the same mindset. Closely analyze Coulter's statement.

And when I say "Christians", I mean the good ones, not the ones who say you're going to hell for following the wrong religion. Good Christians are not like that.

If you are saying the Christian religion is flawed than you are saying this country is flawed. Only a communist would say such a thing.

This is what Media Matter wants you to think. They are a communist organization, and they're mission is running smoothly! People must realize Ann Coulter is innocent, and her critics are the evil ones!

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2007, 12:06:41 AM »
You can’t blame Ann Coulter for what the Bible says...It's not fair to single her out.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2007, 01:02:28 AM »
It's true that good Christians don't believe that Jews will go to hell for not believing in Jesus, but unfortunately those aren't true Christians.  True Christianity based on the New Testament has always believed that the only path to salvation is Jesus, which ties in with why Ann Coulter wants all Jews to become Christians.  It's kind of the same way with Muslims.  Good Muslims don't kill people or support killing people, but those are not true Muslims since true Muslims do kill people.  A good Christian/Muslim is not always the same thing as a true Christian/Muslim.

Also, Christianity is not perfect, and America isn't perfect either.  They both can have some flaws and it is not communist to say so.  Usually critics of Ann Coulter are evil people, but not in this case.  In this case criticism against her is well founded.
The criticism was fueled by the Nazis of Media Matters. True Christians aren't like Muslims, and how dare you say such a thing. This country was intended to be perfect. The original Constitution was perfect.

As Jew, I believe Christianity is imperfect. Ann Coulter as a Christian is entitled by G-d's word to feel the same way about Judaism.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2007, 02:06:41 AM »
I don't want to get into it...BUT

A Jew is a Jew
and a Christian is a Christian....one can't be the other and are both compeletely different faiths.

What matters to you and me and Gd is that one is Righteous...plain in simple..it doesn't matter the faith one follows. 

Christianity and Judaism are not only completely different faiths. The first is a religion and the second a Chosen Nation. It cannot be compared.
A Jew is still a Jew even if he doesn't believe. A Christian is defined by his belief.
For example, you can say that a doctor and a lawyer are different jobs, because even though they are different, both are at least jobs. But you can't even say that Maths and Communism are different sciences. Because Maths is a science, but Communism an ideology.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2007, 02:10:06 AM »
DanBenNoah:  "...But it is not as bad as Pat Buchanan, liberals, Muslims, Ron Paul, etc..."

Oh, no?

Doesn't it make perfect sense, that if you view an entire group of people in your very midst, those who live on your block, go to school with you, work with you etc... as imperfected, incomplete, without the knowledge of G-d, unsaved (damned to eternal Hell for rejecting G-d's own Son"...then it's only a hop, skip, and jump from that world view to this one...

"The reason Jews are murdered and terrorized, and have been thrown out of most countries throughout history, is because they deserve whatever they get, because they murdered G-d who came here as a man to save the entire world, and still they refuse to accept the perfect truth of Our Precious Lord!"..."Either you're for G-d, or against Him!"..."It's obvious that Jews all hate G-d and worship Satan...just like it says in the Bible!" "They will never be fully human or complete, and it's all their own fault!"

That is true in some cases, but I don't think Ann's brand of Christianity calls for physical violence against Jews or the destruction of Israel, or even their forced conversion.  Pat Buchanan, liberals, Muslims, and Ron Paul all would like to see Israel destroyed and Ann wouldn't.  There are different levels of being against the Jews, some are more serious than others.  But those like Ann Coulter cannot completely be trusted because in the end they don't have Jews' best interest at heart, and even if they wouldn't advocate forced conversion or violence, they might try to convert Jews through missionary tactics.

In fact she's has best interest of jews in her her heart; in her opinion; ortodox jews belive that their way is better and christians belive that their way is better; only way tobe sure is to wait for Mesiash to come;  this whole thread is silly realy why care becouse some (wo)man tells you that you going going to hell? As long as she don't try to kill you like muslim do it' only her opinion; My self was called a devil by my priest becouse I read Scriptures and dared to dicouse them with him; Now I Think; G-d bless bless him becouse I left the RCC thanks to his curses. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2007, 03:38:14 AM »
As long as she don't try to kill you  

I think if  ann coulter came to kill me, if she wasn`t armed,  it`d be the most exciting thing that ever happened to me.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2007, 11:28:10 AM »
Now that's funny ;D
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2007, 12:46:40 PM »
Jews 4 Jesus,,will it ever stop?...no such thing as a Jewish xtain.As soon as you put a intermediatary in there,well it becomes contrary to Jewish beliefs.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2007, 01:42:53 PM »
Orthodox Ravs say that Chtistians don't even need to convert to Noahidism, since they already are Bnei Noah. A Rav from Satmar (surely you won't like him for being anti-zionist) told me that Christianity is permitted under the Noahide Laws.
And regarding Jews4jesus, if their mother is Jewish they are still Jews. A Jew can even be an atheist or a pagan but he'll never lose his Jewishness. If he lives Judaism or not .....it's another question.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2007, 04:42:15 AM »

In fact she's has best interest of jews in her her heart; in her opinion; ortodox jews belive that their way is better and christians belive that their way is better; only way tobe sure is to wait for Mesiash to come;  this whole thread is silly realy why care becouse some (wo)man tells you that you going going to hell? As long as she don't try to kill you like muslim do it' only her opinion; My self was called a devil by my priest becouse I read Scriptures and dared to dicouse them with him; Now I Think; G-d bless bless him becouse I left the RCC thanks to his curses. 

Ann doesn't have the best interest of the Jews at heart.  She will only support Jews to the extent that it doesn't clash with her personal belief system.  She's definitely an ally in the short term, but she wouldn't be an ally in the long term like a Noahide would.  We don't have to be afraid of Ann Coulter's theology, just like we are not afraid of the messianic beliefs of many Christians who support Israel who believe that at some point all Jews will be converted to Christianity, but that does not mean we give her a pass on those beliefs when she's blatantly stating them.  We will probably see in time that as Israel gets stronger and more Orthodox in practice, they will lose the support of more and more Christians.  When they see that the Temple is built and Jesus doesn't come, they will turn on the Jewish people.  When the true Messiah is revealed, many Christians will probably think he is the anti-Christ.

I agree but only IF. And i will tell this again that she did a more for Israel than anybody on this forum so far; And if you think that Donny Deutch atacked her becouse he defended his judaism; you're deluded; we all know what liberal jews write about Rabbi Kahane for ex.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2007, 05:08:29 AM »
Orthodox Ravs say that Chtistians don't even need to convert to Noahidism, since they already are Bnei Noah. A Rav from Satmar (surely you won't like him for being anti-zionist) told me that Christianity is permitted under the Noahide Laws.
And regarding Jews4jesus, if their mother is Jewish they are still Jews. A Jew can even be an atheist or a pagan but he'll never lose his Jewishness. If he lives Judaism or not .....it's another question.

Xtainity is,idol worship and  the precise application of noahide law  will be determined by a reformed sanhedrin.As it stands blood drinking is allowed also,doesnt make it right!
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2007, 08:18:46 AM »
If i had a name like Barak Hussein Obama wheather i was a Jew or Chritian i would change it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2007, 08:33:33 AM »
If i had a name like Barak Hussein Obama wheather i was a Jew or Chritian i would change it

Yes this is right. I would not feel good, as a christian, with a murdermuslime-name. ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2007, 08:54:45 AM »
I wonder why he does'nt change it :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2007, 09:29:04 AM »
I think this is a common notion in Christianity, although it might not be explicitly said very often.  They think that they are "perfected Jews" because they worship Jesus if I'm not mistaken.

I have never heard the term "perfected Jew" in my life until Coulter said it..

newman

« Reply #142 on: October 16, 2007, 09:34:16 AM »
I think this is a common notion in Christianity, although it might not be explicitly said very often.  They think that they are "perfected Jews" because they worship Jesus if I'm not mistaken.

They usually say 'completed Jew'.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2007, 09:40:04 AM »

I agree but only IF. And i will tell this again that she did a more for Israel than anybody on this forum so far; And if you think that Donny Deutch atacked her becouse he defended his judaism; you're deluded; we all know what liberal jews write about Rabbi Kahane for ex.

What did Coulter do for Israel? 

I think Donny Deutch is a millionaire.  Has he ever donated to a cause that helped Israel? 

I've heard people who didn't like Kahane make up or repeat lies about him and bash him. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2007, 09:50:45 AM »
Coulter is alot more pro Israel then donny

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2007, 03:00:24 PM »
Jews 4 Jesus,,will it ever stop?...no such thing as a Jewish xtain.As soon as you put a intermediatary in there,well it becomes contrary to Jewish beliefs.
When did Ann say anything about Jews for Jesus? She's stating a Christian belief, held by all Christians who follow their religion correctly.

Looks like Media Matters has suceeded in fooling people into believing this slander to be just. This is what Media Matters wants.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2007, 03:50:59 PM »
I read the transcript of the interview with Donny Deutsche and saw her interview with Bill O'Reilly and I'll say that I'm not impressed at all.  Her attitude was brash, insensitive, unapologetic.  She basically doesn't care at all what Jews think about her comments.  She can state them, that's fine, but to do so with such a hostile, frank and unapologetic attitude is just shameful.  She never ONCE apologized to Jews and said, look, I'm sorry that this offends you, but these are my beliefs and the intention is not to offend you, I am just towing the line of Catholicism (or whatever branch of Christianity she follows)  She didn't even apologize, I would expect a decent human being to at least do that.  She had the chance to apologize for offending anyone for the second time on Bill O'Reilly, and maintained her harsh, unapologetic attitude.

To be honest, it came off as anti-Semitism.  One comment really stuck out for me: when she was with O'Reilly, she said something like "I never knew that Donny Deutsch would turn out to be an Al Sharpton of the Jews!"  She said it in such a harsh and condescending tone.  It just made her seem like she did not care whatsoever about the feelings of Jewish people, and she doesn't think that Deutsh or other Jews have a right to be offended, or that the fact that they are offended should be acknowledged.  She just seemed like she didn't care AT ALL about the feelings of people that resulted from what she said. 

She wants all Jews to be Christian, and wants the entire United States to be Christian?  Sorry, I cannot support that.  There are people of good faith in the U.S., like buddhists, hindus, Jews, Sikhs, and others. 

Ann Coulter clearly does not care at all about Jewish people, if she had one ounce of respect, care, or empathy for Jews, she would have at least tempered her tone, or made a disclaimer to Jews that she doesn't mean to offend people but if she does, she apologizes.  That's what a good person would have done in the situation.  After seeing her statements and her interview, to me, Coulter is a vile, ugly, and heartless person. 

I would never have bought one of her crappy books to begin with, but I certainly won't be buying one or supporting her in any way now. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2007, 11:15:09 PM »
Looks like Media Matters has fooled everybody.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2007, 12:49:02 AM »

They usually say 'completed Jew'.

I've never heard that term either...

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »
Everybody is playing right into Media Matter's hands. This is exactly what they wanted. We need to support Ann at a time like this!